Imagine for @HannahRamirez9

(Sorry it took so long!!! HannahRamirez9 I hope you like it, and I can make a second part if you want.)

Castle on the Hill (Part One)

His house was so beautiful, and after almost 5 years, Leo and I were finally gonna see each other again. I missed him.

Ever since he became a famous actor, missed calls and unanswered texts became more common until we eventually lost touch. We were best friends but it didn't seem like it anymore until now.

I walked into the foyer where his personal assistant greeted me and told me to wait for him. Not long after, I heard footsteps trailing from upstairs, and then I saw him.

My God, he'd gotten so handsome, and I never really noticed before. In my heart I knew it was a lie. I'd always noticed.

"Hannah!" he says with a smile. "It's been way too long." He engulfs me in the biggest, warmest hug ever. It was a hug that said "I miss you". I wish we could've stayed this way forever when...

"—AHEM!"

A slim figure watched from the sidelines, and we quickly pulled apart.

"Emma! Let me introduce you to my best friend, Hannah. Hannah, this is my fiancée. You two can chat it up, and I'll be right back." He says, walking out with his assistant, Derek.

"Some friend you are..." she mutters under her breath.

"What was that?" I question her. I knew what she said. I just wanted to see if she'd dare to say it again.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering that if you're his best friend, how come you haven't been around? Somehow he still speaks very highly of you."

This bitch definitely wanted to get hurt. But I was here for Leo, and killing her would only make me look bad. But her revealing that Leo still talks about me made me happy.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Emma." I respond with the fakest smile plastered on my face. "I wish I could say the same to you, Hannah." She says, mimicking my expression. Then she whispered closely, "I swear if you get in my way, I will do everything in my power to make sure you're nothing but a faint memory to him. Do you understand?"

As if on cue, Leo walks right in and whisks me off for a tour of the house. Midway, I ask him "Where's Emma?" He mentions that she went out to go shopping, and unknowingly ranting to me about how much of his money she spends. I swear I wanted to strangle her and feed her to the lions or some shit but after thinking it over, I realized that was way too extreme.

"Anyway," he starts off, "I'm glad you're here. I know Emma can be a bit of a handful."

"Yeah, well I honestly never imagined that the one time you finally contact me, it's to your wedding, and to someone I've never met."

He looks at me, seeming confused. "Hannah, you say that like it's a bad thing..."

"—IT IS, LEO!!! Don't you get it?"

"No, I don't. I thought you'd be happy to see me. I thought you'd be even happier to be at my wedding."

"Of course I'd be happy to attend your wedding, but not like this."

"What do you mean???"

I couldn't look him in the eye. I tried playing out almost every scenario in my head of how I would tell him what happened 5 years ago, and none of the outcomes seemed good.

....but I figured he'd find out sooner or later, and if this was the last time we meet before that conniving bitch Emma pushes me out of his life, then now was the time to say something.

"Leo, do you remember when we hung out the day before you left to become a star?"

After pondering it for a few seconds, he nods his head in agreement. "Why'd you ask?"

"I uh....after we left your celebration party, we headed back to your house and chilled like old times."

"Yeah and when I woke up the next morning, you were gone. You never even came to see me before I left. So what's your point, Hannah?"

"That's not the whole story...."

He looked at me, confused.

"We...we slept together Leo. But I don't think you remembered it. I had to leave before you realized what happen. We both crossed the line but I didn't want to lose our friendship so I left, cleaned everything up so it was as if nothing happened.

".....Hannah, I know you're jealous of Emma but you don't have to lie to me to get me to see that. I know you hate her."

"——Goddammit Leo, I would never lie to you!!! And yes, I hate Emma. She isn't right for you and I think we both know that. For gods sakes, we have a child together!"

"W-what???"

"Her name is Samantha." I say, showing him a picture of her from my phone.