Imagine for @SilverSoul19

Omg I have been trying to upload this for the longest time and it finally worked! Hopefully I captured almost exactly what you wanted and I apologize for the wait.

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
Susie's POV

"Maggie! Come on or we're gonna be late!"

Maggie - "ok....don't rush me!"

"I kinda have to....It's Leo's meet-and greet for Christ's sake! You know how long I've wanted to meet him!"

Maggie - "fiiine, I'm almost done getting dressed."

"FINALLY."
----------------
As soon as we got to the meet and greet, there were a lot of people in front of us. I stare at Maggie.

"This is exactly why I wanted to be here super early!" I stare at the long line ahead of us. It seems to me like it's gonna take forever.

About half an hour later, Maggie and I are almost up to the front of the line. His brown hair and smile almost made me want to melt, and I bet almost every other girl felt the same way.

Next!!

Maggie was up. She got him to sign her picture.

I was finally next in line, and when I approached him, I started shaking a bit, nervously. I started talking to myself. "Susie, ya got this! He's just a boy; an extremely adorable one at that." I smile to myself.

Leo - "You think I'm adorable?" He says, giving me that signature smile of his.

"Oh shit! I said that out loud?!?!?" I ask, embarrassed.

Leo - "Yeah, ya did. You look pretty nice as well." (I blush.) What can I do for you today?" He chuckles.

I gave him my picture to sign, and then we took a few pictures together, with him signing those as well.

"What's your name?" He says, gazing into my eyes, or at least that's what it felt like.

"I'm Susie."

Leo - "Nice to meet you Susie. Maybe we'll see each other again."

"Maybe we will." I say, attempting to flirt. I figured we wouldn't see each other again and accepted it. This was a once in a lifetime chance and I made the most of it.

Leo - "Bye Susie."

I wave back, giving a smile, knowing he probably would forget about me as soon as he got to the next girl, and all the ones coming after.

Maggie - "Did you see that?!?"

"See what?"

Maggie - "He's still looking."

"Yeah right. Stop messing with me."

Maggie - "See for yourself."

I turn around and there he is, watching as we leave. He smiles at me before continuing the rest of the meet and greet, which would be coming to an end soon.

Maggie and I go to the ice cream parlor across the street. Soon after, I see Leo walk in with his friend and order a sundae; he takes a seat at our table.

"What are you doing Leo? Aren't you guys worried about hanging with us 'normals' ?"

Leo - "Why should we be worried?"