Imagine for @Hannahgirl411

Sorry for not updating in a while but here you are. Enjoy Hannahgirl411 !
___________________________

"Come on Hannah! If I could ask Mateo to the Spring Formal, you can do the same with Leo."

No matter how many times Maddie tried to convince me, I wouldn't dare embarrass myself in front of Leo. She was the only person who knew about my crush on him. Yet she fails to realize that I'm not as bold as she is. I can't just walk up to a guy and ask him to a dance out of nowhere. I don't have that much confidence in the world. I felt that my blonde hair and blue eyes weren't unique enough for him.

"We've been through this before, Maddie. I was invisible to him before, and I'd like to keep it that way..."

"Hannah, you like him right?"

"I do..." I confess.

"Then go after him! This is our last year of junior high and who knows if you'll see him again. And if you don't, any chance you had to tell him how you feel about him would vanish."

"Well, maybe it's best to keep it to myself, he won't feel the same."

"You don't know that. You won't know unless you try, and there's no time like the present, Hannah Banana."

I laugh at the nickname Maddie gives me. I like it.

"No time like the present, right?" I say, uneasy, and nervous.

She nods her head in approval.

"Here goes nothing."
___________________________

I walk over to English class. The halls are empty.

Soon, another pair of footsteps joins mine, in sync almost.

I speed up a little faster as I don't wanna risk getting caught in the halls without a pass by another teacher.

"Wait for me."

"Leo?"

"Have we met?"

"No, I've just heard a lot about you." His face falls.

"Don't worry, it's all good things, Leo."
His face changes to one of relief.

"I think it's only fair that I get your name." He says.

"Hannah. It's Hannah."

"Cute name." When he says that, it makes me blush.

"Where are ya headed to, Hannah?"

"Mr. Patterson's class. I'm already late enough as it is. I gotta go."

"Then we're both late. Let me walk you."

"Fine, and thanks."

"You hungry?"

My stomach growled the moment he said that.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"I'm not sure you heard me earlier. I Am Late! Where are you gonna get food from?"

He reaches into his backpack and hands me two granola bars. By this time, we are already near the classroom.

"Thanks!" I sat in a cheerful tone, quickly scarfing down the first one.

"You're late. Detention for the both of you."

"Thanks a lot..."
____________

After school...

"Hey, look at the bright side. At least we'll be there together."

As much as I didn't want to admit it, he was right. Even if he didn't know how I felt.

"Hey Leo? Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

I finally take Maddie's advice. But if he decides to stay away from me after this, I completely blame her. She was right about one thing though. Maybe I'm not invisible to Leo after all.

"Well, this might be a long shot, but I wanted to know if you would go with me to Spring Formal?"

Cue the inevitable rejection and tears that follow.

"Sure, why not?"

"I knew this was a bad idea, I should've never listened to her."

"Listen to who, Hannah?"

"My friend Maddie. She told me to ask you because I have this huge crush on you and I was stupid to do that so I'll go by myself."

"Well your friend was right to do that. I said yes, Hannah."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't? You're amazing." He intertwines his hands with mine. "I've always admired you Hannah, and maybe after Spring Formal we can talk a bit more about us."

"Us?!? As in "you and me" ?" I say, astonished.

"Us."

He gives me a slight peck on the cheek and heads out of detention, and I follow behind him.
______________________

Hey guys! I'm back and writing imagines again. I hope to update more frequently and get through the list of people. In the meantime, Check out my new book entitled One Crazy Summer: Freshman Year, along with the 4th and final book in the "Broken" Series "things have changed " . Have a good night and Happy Halloween.