Imagine for @Alexis_POP_22

Enjoy!

-----------------------

Another day of going to the hell-hole they call school.

And being a Monday just makes it worse.

My alarm clock had just rang. I looked up, and it was 5:59.

No problem, I just needed to cherish that last minute of sleep. I quickly went back to sleep, and when I woke up, it was 8:00.

Dammit! I'm gonna be late for first period again!

"Late again, are we?" My History teacher asked.

"I'm sorry, I woke up really late today! I promise it will never happen again."

"You've been promising me that since the school year started." Ms. Adams told me.

"I know, I know but this time, things will be different."

Ms. Adams looked at me, like she didn't believe me. And I couldn't blame her. I wasn't exactly a good liar. But even though I was late, I managed to be a straight A student.

Ms. A- Just take your seat.

My seat was always near the back, so while Ms. Adams was lecturing on about the War of 1812, I was on my phone texting my friends and eating Pringles. Surprisingly, Ms. Adams never called on me once, and I still managed to know exactly what she told us.

But today, she decided to call on me just to make sure I was paying attention.

Ms. A- Alexis?

"Yeah?"

Ms. A- Put your phone away and stop eating chips in my class or I'll have to confiscate them both!

"Fine."

Ms. A- Okay class. Assuming you all were paying attention and/or taking notes, I'm gonna ask you guys a couple of questions. You don't have to raise your hands, as I will select you all at random.

The whole class groaned in unison.

Ms. A- Kara?

Kara- Yes

Ms. A- In what year was the war of 1812?

Kara- 1812?

Ms. A- Correct!

Wow. That's the fifth time she's actually got something right in this class. She has a learning disability that makes it hard for her to concentrate, so when she finally understands something, it's really amazing; it's a miracle.

Once class was over, I carried my books out of the classroom, only to bump into someone as soon as I stepped out the door.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I said, scrambling to pick up my books.

"I'm so sorry!" A soft, yet husky voice apologized.

I looked up, and his gaze met mine, with him staring into my blue eyes as I stared into his hazel orbs. God he was sexy, and his long brown hair touched his shoulders. You could even see his abs through his shirt.

And in all honesty, I think he had a striking resemblance to Tarzan, only a lot sexier. Just thinking about it made me faint.

Literally.

"Are you okay? The stranger asked.

"I'm fine, thank you very much."

"Do you want me to help you pick the rest of these up?" He said, referring to the books I dropped.