Stay.

By lickmywalz

I'm not good with descriptions so just read and find out :) (G!p) More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
Part 2.
Part 3.
VII
Part 2.
VIII
IX
Part 2
X
Part 2
Part 3
XI
Part 2
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
Part 2
XXI
Part 2
XXII
Part 2
Part 3
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Part 2.
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
Part 2
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
Part 2
Part 3
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
Part 2
XLIX
Part 2
Part 3
I
Part 2
Ii
Pt. 2
Iii
Iiii
Imrunningoutofideasfortheserandomtitlesholyfuck
Iiv
Iv
lvi
lvii
Im back bitches
🤯
I updated metanoia ✨

XVIII

8.7K 267 109
By lickmywalz

(A/n) IM SORRY I KNOW ITS LATE ASF. But on the bright side its here now🌞
(not proof read bc im working on the next update)

"I think shes awake" i felt someone pat my face repeatedly making me tune back into reality " come on fucker wake up"

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed jess and Zach standing by my side. I looked around the room a little confused to where i was at first but then everything hit me, i was in an accident, we were in an accident.

"Lauren? Wheres Lauren?" I jumped up ripping the different color cords off me and slid off the tall hospital bed to my feet. A sharp almost blinding pain came across my rib cage making me groan in pain and sit back on the bed " what the fuck" i groaned as i gently held my side.

"They said you broke a rib, its bruised pretty bad dude" zach informed me

"Well fuck they couldn't drug me up or something Jesus christ" i hissed "wheres lauren?"

"Shes right here calm down" Dinah pulled back the white curtain, revealing Lauren whom was still unconscious-- or possibly sleeping. "shes still sleeping" she smiled faintly

I sighed in relief quietly "Sleeping? Has she woken up yet?" I asked as i tried to move again, fighting the excruciating pain.

"No not yet" dev said from the chair beside me "what happened? Do you remember?"

"A fucking idiot almost crashed into us so i grabbed the wheel and we ended up going towards a tree so i jumped in front of her but that didn't fucking help at all obviously" I was mad at myself that i got so drunk Lauren had to drive me home, if i didn't drink we would've still been at the party. Safe and unharmed.

"Chill dude you still had the balls to do what you did and shes not dead so cheer up" jess handed me his water and i gladly took a drink.

The same doctor that stitched my hand up walked in with a bright smile. " hey i know you two" he giggled " hows the hand?"

"Good looks normal again i guess" I slowly lifted my hand and turned it examining my faint scar. I looked back up at the doctor, giving him a worried look.
"is she okay?"

"Yeah she just has a minor concussion and a few stitches thanks to you" he smiled and walked over to me shining a small light in my eyes " follow the light "

The light felt like lasers burning my retina making me unintentionally shut my eye lids "yep my eyes are fine, now chill with the light" i said as i pushed his hand away.

"Let me see your side" he pulled my hospital gown to the side and examined the bruised skin, softly skimming his fingers over it.

"Shes up" mani jumped out of her seat and went to Lauren's side.

I pushed the doctor out of the way and quickly went to her bedside ignoring whatever i was feeling. "Hey superstar" i smiled

"Baby are you okay?" She quickly pushed her self up and grabbed my face, looking me deep in my eyes " you idiot why did you do that?"

I sat next to her scrunching my face up in pain "because it was either me or you idiot " i giggled "hows your head?"

"It hurts but im okay just a little sore" she smiled " i love you so much you don't even understand"

"I love you too" i smiled and tried to lean closer to her to kiss her but it hurt way to much " come here dickhead" i laughed softly and held my side.

Lauren giggled and leaned closer to me planting a soft passionate kiss on my lips, it was cut short by Zayn rushing in the room.

"You alright love?" You could tell he was drunk by his flushed cheeks and slurred speech.

"Yeah" she smiled

"Alright sorry to ruin the moment but Ms Lauren i think you should stay over night just in case, we'll do a quick check up and run a few test in the morning." the doctor said "and Ms. Superwoman over here you are fine to go you just need to take it easy, you're gonna be in a lot of pain the next couple weeks so I've got pain meds for you"

"Alright im gonna stay with her tonight" i smiled and turned towards the doctor to take my prescriptions from his hand.

"Thats fine" he smiled warmly and rubbed the side of my arm " let me know if you need anything-- oh and sorry folks but visiting hours are over in 5 minutes" he said as he looked down at his black watch.

"Hey you guys can stay at my apartment tonight if you want" i pointed at my keys and dev threw them to me " here its this one" i said as i handed Dinah the key.

"Alright hun we'll be back in the morning okay?" Ally said as she rubbed my back soothingly.

" ill call you when i wake up, call if you need anything.. i love you" Jesse was clearly upset about the whole situation by his red eyes, they all were.

I slowly got up and gave him a weak hug " i love you too..fast and furious" i giggled softly in the crook of his neck, in hope it would lighten the mood. Devon and Lauren both giggled behind us which eventually caused Jess to join in.

" alright ill see you in the AM 8 mile" he said softly

"I don't get it.." Mani said to her self. "Wait--ohhhhhh" she giggled and shook her head.

The girls all waved and they all made their way to the door " byeee" they all said in unison.

"Well ill see you later then love" Zayn leaned in for a kiss but i stopped him by throwing Zach's empty cigarette carton at his head.

"A hug will do" i raised my eyebrows at him and walked closer to the bed incase i had to smack his jelled hair out of placed.

He giggled " I cant kiss my girlfriend?" He slurred

"Everyone in this room knows, chill out." I said with a straight face

"Oh." He cleared his throat and hugged her.
______

"What time is it?" Lauren yawned

" Midnight" i carefully tied my dark blue pajama pants that the nurse helped me put on and sat back against the thick feather pillow.

"Im bored i wanna go outside or something" she sighed with frustration and swung her legs over the bed, sitting in an upright position.

"Wait, babe you're supposed to lay down" I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and a frown.

"My body is fine its just my head, i just have a headache" she shrugged

"But still the nurse said to rest"

" Oh so you must not want a kiss" her eyebrow rose and her head tilted a little.

"Ill come to you, lay down." I tried to hide the fact that my ribs fucking hurt like hell because i know if i made even the slightest noise she'd make me stay where i was, But i won. I stood on my feet and took a little breath before slowly making my way over to Lauren who was still giving me that look.

She huffed "You're so stubborn"

"I know but its out of love" i smiled and rested my hands on her thighs before leaning in and capturing her bottom lip in a sweet gentle kiss. "Are you thirsty? Or hungry?" I asked wholeheartedly

"I don't deserve you" she caressed my face and poked her lip out, pouting like the cute baby she is. "I love you"

" i love you too-- water or juice?" I smiled

" Water jerk"

I giggled softly and kissed her forehead before walking out the door like i had something up my ass because even the slightest movement hurt like hell, but hey Lauren's thirsty so i gotta fight through it.

There was a little gift shop not to far from our room, thank god. I walked in and smiled at the older woman behind the glass counter wiping it down with a dust rag and made my way to the back where the snacks and drinks were at a comfortable pace.

I grabbed a couple waters and a few snacks and walked up to the counter to pay, but something caught my eye-- Night light Star sky laser projector.

If you cant bring the girl to the stars you bring the stars to girl. I smiled and grabbed the box carrying it along with me.

"Hellloooo" the older woman sang

"Hey" i smiled

She rang up the items in silence " $25.34" she smiled

I handed her my card and watched her bag everything up. " thanks have a nice night" i said politely as i walked out of the small shop. She just nodded-- rude.

"Wow you're still awake?" Dr.Carson said with a smile " medicine not making you sleepy?" He furrowed his eyebrows and joined me on the walk back to the room.

"Yeah a little but i wanted to keep an eye on Lauren" i said truthfully

"You've got a big heart" he smiled brightly and rubbed my back as we stood in front of the light brown wooden door. " try to get some rest okay?"

"Okay" i agreed knowing damn well i wasn't. I walked back into the room to see Lauren laying back in bed watching some scary movie on FX. I dumped the bag on the end of the bed and opened the box.

"Whats that?" She asked

"You said you wanted to sit outside but you can't so i bought a star projector " i smiled

Her mouth hung open and her eyes grew glossy " babeeeee" she whined

I removed the big black globe from the box and put the batteries in then fixing it in the center of the room on a chair. The stars were very faint because of the bright lights so i slowly made my way to the light switch.

Once i turned it off the room was filled with realistic stars giving the room a warm glow. "Damn" i said quietly to myself.

"Come cuddle" she said in a child-like voice.

I smiled and crawled in bed next to her " Jesus" i groaned

"Be careful" she frowned and gently held my side " you know we're not gonna be able to have sex for awhile" she giggled as she lifted my shirt to see the damage.

"Don't remind me."

She giggled and cuddled up to my good side "i can't believe you jumped In front of me"

"Yeah it was pretty bad ass huh?" I chuckled

She huffed and wiped her cheek "yeah you could call it that" she sniffed

" why are you crying?"

" im just glad i met you" she silently cried against my abdomen and played with my pants strings " im so sorry "

I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted her chin up looking her in her eyes "this isn't your fault " i frowned

"No not that i just feel like such a shitty girlfriend while you're over here literally saving my life and putting my life before yours, you don't deserve what im putting you through" she whimpered

"You're the perfect girlfriend stop" i wiped her tears with the pad of my thumb and kissed her warm lips. " like you said you didn't choose for it to be this way, i understand that now.. i always have i just get jealous but ill try to get along with him okay?"

"No im not, its just not fair i feel like their little puppet" she paused and wiped her damp cheeks "they literally control my life and it fucking sucks"

"Who's they?"

"Management" she said in a louder pissed off tone "the label" she began to sob in the crook of my neck whispering inaudible words.

I felt bad because i didn't know what to say and or do, because for one, i have no clue how the industry is behind the scenes and two, i cant really relate in anyway. "Want me to kick all their asses?" I giggled softly and kissed her forehead.

She let out a hard breathily chuckle and kissed my neck " yes please"

"Anything for you princess" i smiled.

She pushed her self up and swung her leg over my lap then sitting on my legs. " i love you so so much" she frowned

"I love you too" i smiled and wiped the rest of her tears away " You and Zayn should go to the lights festival tomorrow it would be good exposure and plus its best if you guys actually go out in the open where a bunch of people are..not just go to dinner or a small party. Walk around a bit"

She looked at me with evident confusion " what?"

"What?" I giggled " if you think about it the more you guys go out and get noticed the sooner this will be over"

"But what about you? What are you gonna do tomorrow if we go?" She frowned " i don't wanna leave you by yourself like this"

" ill probably have the kids from school come over so we can work on their song, or ill hang out with the girls if they're still there. ill be fine i promise."

"Kids?" She questioned

"High school students, im helping them produce a song for some big competition"

"Thats nice" she smiled. Her smile then slowly faded away and she went into deep thought " do you want kids?"

"Uhh i mean sure later down the road like way down there" i chuckled " do you?"

She looked down and smiled as she played with my pants strings, twirling them around her fingers. " yeah i guess so. Can you like-"

"Yes i can have children" wait is she like throwing me signs? Im all for making her happy but having kids is a little too far. "Are you like throwing signs at me" i chuckled nervously.

" no no i was just curious"

We fell into an awkward silence so i fake yawned which eventually turned into a real one " maybe we should get some sleep" i slowly rose my arm up gesturing for her to fill the empty void in my arms which she calls her safe zone. She plopped over to the side of the bed in between me and the railing and puckered her lips.

Kissing Lauren was probably one of my favorite things now, The feeling i got from it was something i haven't felt in years---actually not even the feeling Lindsey once gave me was this intense. Imagine the feeling you get on a big roller coaster when you're at a stand still at the drop just waiting to cascade down the spiraling tracks, and you get that weird feeling in your stomach like it's caving in, your heart rate speeds up, your palms get sweaty, loss of breath. Some call it butterflies but this was 10x stronger, i guess we could call it the Lauren affect.

"If i start to get to heavy just let me know okay?" She smiled and settled into my side carefully "Goodnight my love"

"Goodnight baby Girl" i returned the smile and gave her one last kiss before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.
________

"You guys ready to go?" Jess placed a toothpick in his mouth and grabbed my backpack for me that had our clothes in it.

"Yeah" Me and Lauren said in unison.

"Alright take a seat please" the nurse said with a smile. Lauren quickly sat down in the wheelchair and we all walked out of the hospital in a comfortable silence. "Alright this as far as i go, do you think you can make it from here?" The nurse asked

"Yeah thank you" Lauren pushed her self up and wrapped her arm around mine to help me to the truck, even though its just an excuse for her to hold me.

"Are you really going back home?" Jess asked as he started his truck.

"Yeah" i giggled " whats the point of spending money on an apartment if im never there"

"Why don't you move in with me? Like for real this time" he turned his head and looked at me with his lip poked out.

"Jess you and dev are the loves of my life but your wild sex at 2am is just not great at all" i giggled

He bit his lip clearly thinking about having sex with dev and giggled " god i love her man, SHE wakes ME up in the middle of the night to fuck, like wife material as fuck"

Me and Lauren both giggled " ok can we stop talking about you having sex"

"You brought it up dude" he smiled and rested his hand on the back of my neck giving me a slight massage with his fingers " you good man? Hows your ribs?"

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and smiled " yeah, just sore as fuck but the medicine helps i guess"

"Dude all you need is a few xans and you'll be out for the rest of the day- wont feel a thing" he giggled

I raised my eyebrows and chuckled " to be honest"
______

"We're getting ready to go babe" Lauren said from my bedroom door.

"Come give me a kiss jerk " i giggled

She smiled brightly and ran to me then jumping on the bed landing on all fours over my body.

I groaned in pain but tried to ignore it to smile "i love you"

"I love you more" she smiled and leaned in to press her lips against mine.

It started as a soft, slow, innocent kiss but it turned sexual..really quick. She scooted up on my lap carefully and rested her hands on both sides of my jawline deepening the kiss.

Her tongue slid in my mouth without asking for permission, hell she doesn't even have to ask anymore, everything on my body is hers.

My hands traveled up her sides to about mid waist, my fingers digging into her skin as the kiss got steamier. She let out a breathily moan as i sucked on her tongue and she grabbed my hands out of nowhere and pinned them above my head against the headboard.

" AH FUCK LAUR" i shouted

She quickly pulled away from my lips with wide eyes " oh my gosh baby im sorry!"

"No no keep going" i breathed out with my arms still above my head, to be honest i couldn't bare to move them again.

She lunged forward reconnecting our lips like every second apart burned her, her tongue instantly finding mine again to massage it with hers. My jeans started to feel a little tight as my member began to harden underneath Lauren as she slightly grinded against me.

"You about rea- oh? Ohh" Zayn quickly placed a hand over his eyes and closed the door "uh sorry" he giggled

"Give us a minute" Lauren said out of breath

"Uh alright do you mind if i grab somethin' to drink?" He asked nervously from the other side of the closed door

"Sure" i shouted.

Lauren got off me giggling and walked towards the door " wait where are you going?" I breathed out

She locked the door and turned around giving me a flirty under look, her lips slightly pursed and drawn into a slight, playful smile. She bit her lip and walked over to my Apple speaker dock, placing my phone on it and scrolling through my playlist.

Up at a time when I shouldn't be
Thinking 'bout things that I shouldn't be
Sad about shit, upset about for the past year I've been low, I've been down and out
And the cause you, you alone if there's any doubts
I been here and you know the times I'm talkin' 'bout
Oh

I would give it up to make it all work
I wish I could say that you knew my worth
End of the day, you was my first
At the end of the day, I'll know your worst

"God i love khelani" she whispered as she walked over to me slowly, taking off her shirt in the process.

My ring is yours, save it for me
Everything is yours, save it all for me
My ring is yours, save it for me
Everything is yours

She stepped out of her jeans and walked back over to me almost in a slow strut, she climbed on top of me and leaned down for another kiss.

She teased me and hovered over my lips until i leaned in, hungry for her touch but she backed away and giggled softly, her tongue licked up my bottom lip all the way to my top making me get little tingles in my stomach.

"You're lucky i cant move" i whispered

She looked me in my eyes and bit her lip " good" she leaned back in and kissed down my jawline all the way to my neck.

My jeans were now uncomfortably tight as she sucked on my pulse point but i couldn't really do anything because even the slightest movement killed, i love Lauren to death but god do i hate her right now.

I slowly lifted my arms up and moved for the button on my jeans but she beat me to it, she unbuttoned my jeans and directed my shaft towards my stomach before scooting down and sliding my jeans off.

(Electric by Alina Baraz ft. Khalid)
Darker than the ocean, deeper than the sea
You got everything, you got what I need
Touch me, you're electric, babe
Move me, take me from this place

Moving to the tempo, show me what it takes
Speeding up my heartbeat playing in the flames

I reached over and grabbed a condom from my nightstand and she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and a smirk " are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you"

"Don't say that i feel like a teenage girl about to loose her virginity" i was a little out of breath but i managed to get it out smoothly as I slid the condom on my shaft.

Lauren giggled and shook her head "shut up"

"Make me."

She unhooked her bra and let it fall down her arms as she kneeled towards me and kissed me hungrily. she slid my underwear down and moved hers aside then aligning my member with her entrance and sliding on to my shaft slowly.

"Oh fuck" she breathed out, her eyes were shut and her mouth was slightly parted.

Once she got used to my length she carefully bounced up and down on my lap not wanting to hurt me, but in all honesty i probably wouldn't feel a single thing due to the high she brought over me when our lips connected.

My hands found their way down the smooth curves of her back as my lips found their way down to the delicate, hot skin of her neck. She tried her hardest to fight her moans and hold them back but as her heat coated my length she let out a loud whimper. she came down on my lap harder as the lustful high started to take over her body.

I threw my head back in pure bliss as she pleasured me but she soon got a handful of hair and drove my mouth to her chest. I tried to catch one of her breast him my mouth as she continued to ride me at a comfortable pace but its harder than you think.

I stuck my tongue out a little and let it hit her nipple as she came down but she eventually caught on and slowed down for a break. Once she was finally still i swirled my tongue around her erect nipple and slowly moved my hands across her skin to her round ass, i squeezed it roughly and guided her back and forth along my length.

"Fuck i love you so much" she moaned. She rested her forehead against my head as i continued to leave open mouth kisses across her chest, her hot breath heating my scalp.

"I love you too" i breathed out. I wrapped my arm around her waist ignoring the agonizing pain in my side and flipped her over. "AH FUCK" i yelled against her shoulder.

"Baby sto- fuck" she whimpered as i began to thrust deep inside her.

I bowed my head in the crook of her neck and sank my teeth into my knuckles trying to ignore the feeling of being hit with a wooden bat repeatedly.

Her moans grew louder and her nails were damn near close to breaking skin as she clawed at my shoulder blades, she arched her back and dug her head into the comforter as i quickened my pace. I knew she was seconds away from releasing all over my length by her walls contracting, so i continued what i was doing, not changing a single thing.

I carefully pushed my self up to an upright position as i continued to fill her with every inch, i grabbed her thighs and threw my head back as felt little tickles creep up from every corner of my body until i was desperate for it to stop, but damn did it feel good. It felt like i was holding a loaded gun, squeezing the trigger slowly waiting for the weapon to go off but the adrenaline, excitement, anticipation all mix together and make it feel like you've been pulling back on the trigger forever until all of a sudden the trembling steel blows back discreetly leaving you with vibrations and numbness.

I let out a breathily moan and slowed down letting both of our orgasms ride out in waves. 

"Are you okay?" She managed to get out as she was trying to catch her breath

"Yeah" i lied and pulled out of her,  throwing the filled condom in the near by trash bin.

She stood up and looked at me with flushed cheeks and hooded eyes " i know you're lying, sit down ill go get your medicine"

I did as i was told and sat at the edge of my bed still feeling a little lightheaded and tingly. I reached down and pulled my briefs up letting out a pain filled groan as i came back up.

"Babe sit down now." Lauren demanded as she buttoned her pants.

" Lo is y/n up? I brought chinese" dinah yelled from the other side of the door.

Lauren opened the door with a smile once she got her self situated "yeah, will you help her put some pants on while i get her medicine" she asked

"Damn its hot in here yall just do the nasty?" Mani said with a disgusted look on her face which caused me to giggled softly. Her eyes then landed on me, looking over my body " i knew it" she rose her brows and smirked.

Dinah searched through my drawers and pulled out my black Adidas joggers and then the shorts version with the same black and white design " you want shorts or pants?"

I giggled at my options and looked back up at her " shorts"

She smiled and shut my drawer, she walked over to me and bent down, stretching the waist band of the shorts so i could put my feet in. "Can you stand up?" She asked

I nodded and slowly pushed my self up feeling worse than before after previous activities. She grabbed my arm and helped me up the rest of the way while mani quickly grabbed the dip of my back holding me up. Dinah pulled my pants up and paused mid crotch.

"You can go on from here " she giggled and turned away to walk out of the room.

"Wait so its true?" Mani asked

"Yes, leave it at that" i chuckled and fixed my self under my shorts then walking out of my room.

Zayn looked at me from the couch, you could sense that he was uncomfortable but he played it off with a smile. I smiled back softly and turned away, my smile instantly went back to my previous relaxed straight face.

I walked in the the kitchen and seen Lauren fixing my plate and pouring Arizona sweet tea into a tall glass.

"Do you want ice?" She asked

"No i hate ice. It ruins everything it melts just as fast as a refrigerated drink turns room temperature" i snapped " sorry i just really don't see the point in ice if the drink is already cold" i giggled and grabbed her cheeks pulling her into my lips for a quick kiss. " no babe i don't want ice thank you though"

She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and let out a cute raspy giggle " okay mentally taking notes that you have beef with ice-- come on ill carry your food"

I smiled and walked into the living room sitting next to Dinah who was already chowing down out of the carry-out box.

"Alright we're actually gonna go this time" Lauren giggled "call me if you need anything okay?" She gave me a quick kiss and took a bite of my fried rice " i love you all and take care of my girlfriend" she said with a full mouth.

"I love you too" we all said in unison

"Okay but i love you the most" i pointed out

They all giggled besides Zayn, he looked at me with a look of confusion, probably still trying to process how my fingers could make Lauren scream that loud but little did he know i had more than just two fingers inside her...

(A/n) IM SORRY X 10, ITS BEEN A BUSY WEEK ):

But i pinky promise ill start updating like i used too. And this update sucks bc i rushed it so ill also try and make the next one a good one. Btw your comments literally kill me 😂

Plot twist coming soon.. look for hints in upcoming cover pictures? Whatever its called 🌞

Goodnight/morning 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.6K 27
Read and find out 🙃
26.8K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
60.2K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...
102K 2K 28
I suck at descriptions lol #1 IN LAUREN JAUREGUI- May 1st, 2020