Fake Love || Jimin BTS

By mitsu_xx

'And they lived happily ever after' This sentence is what I've lived by since my childhood. I thought I got m... More

1. Mr. And Ms.
2. Ara
3. Prick
4. Psychic
5. McDonald's
6. Extra Wine
8. Pancakes
9. Candy
10. Night
11. Boyfriend
12. Another Line
13. Old Married Couple
14. Endure
15. Rocking Chair
16. Meeting
17. Big Announcement
18. First Snow
19. Czech Republic
20. Last Time
21. Fuck It
22. Fake Love {END}
23. Special Love {EXTRA}
//Book 2\\

7. Old Room

15.4K 755 52
By mitsu_xx

~

Jimin and I were partially drunk after many shots with my family. We laughed like idiots while walking down the corridor leading to my old room.

Jimin coming towards me suddenly and making me lean towards the door. His body was really close until I had my hand accidentally turn the doorknob.

We both panicked as we lost balance inside the room. I was laughing my ass off and so was he.

Both of us sighed while we sat down onto my old bed. Even if I was drunk, memories of my childhood flooded to my mind.

The feeling of a classroom, being with friends, sneaking out.... I missed it....

"Y/N" Jimin called my name. I looked towards him and realized tears were streaming down my face.

He smiled weakly and caressed my cheek, "I'm sorry.... I know you want a normal life...."

I began to actually cry silently. Jimin embraced me into his chest softly. Neither of us wanted to let go.... neither of us thought of letting go.

So, we fell backwards towards the bed and slept in each others arms. Nobody would find it weird cause either way...

We are married, aren't we?

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 98 8
The runaway siblings, Vinsmoke Sanji and y/n is now leading a life in Baratie, the floating restaurant. It was a usual day, until the arrival of cert...
209K 10.5K 46
"Hello?" I croaked out my morning voice, not caring who's on the other line. "Wow, you sound like you had a good sleep last night," the caller was a...
47.8K 1.4K 31
"The new teacher enter in the classroom and go straight to the desk . He looks so young. However is he a teacher? " Started: 19/12/2018 Ended: 10/09...
90.2K 3.2K 11
in which park jimin can't stop admiring his girlfriend. ▪a park jimin fanfiction ©-kimballicious 2017 highest rank - #1- parkjiminxyou [26/12/2019] ...