Forever yours

By emt4life427

16 year old Rachel Berry had everything a girl could wish for, she was rich, has the highest GPA in school, s... More

Beginning
Confession
The break up
Date night
Game night
Thanksgiving
Celebration part one
Celebration Part two
Safety First
The trap
A Christmas Wedding
The reception
Paradise Part one
Paradise Part two
Adjusting
Unexpected
Announcement
Fresh start
The Move
Hope
Hawaii Makeover
My Prince is daddy
Arrival
Sneak peek
*Book two*

Rules

1.5K 28 3
By emt4life427

Emilys POV

I woke up the next morning and went down for breakfast. Staying with Rachel this week has been great. I loved to be with her and her dads, they never treated me as a guest, in their eyes I was like a daughter to them. When I walked into the kitchen Hiram, Leroy and Rachel were making breakfast. Sitting at the island, I couldn't help but wish this was my family. Don't get me wrong I loved my family, but we didn't do this kind of stuff. My parents were always gone for weeks at a time and when they were home, they were always working in the office. My parents hardly call and check up on me when they were gone. I always felt like they loved their work more than their own kids. Even though Rachels dads' sometimes leave on trips, they call her all day long or even skype.

"Morning sweetie, how did you sleep last night?" Hiram asked, giving me his famous smile.

"I slept fine. Thanks dad" I answered after he handed me a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Do you want any toast Emmy?" Leroy asked

"Yes please" when he handed me some toast I looked over at Rachel.

"Do we have any plans today Rach" I kind of hoped she didn't make any plans. I just wanted to spend time alone with her.

"Nope not today, I thought we could just hang around the house with my dads'" she answered smiling.

"Sounds like a pajama day" I yelled laughing

"Oh before we forget Em, your parents called, they are coming for dinner tomorrow" Leroy said before taking a sip of coffee.

"Oh okay, why?" I wasn't mad they were coming, just confused.

"Well we wanted to get everyone together one last time before you leave" Hiram answered instead.

"Oh" I almost forgot about moving. I still have a week and a half so I have to make the best out of it.

Rachel's POV

I hated lying to Em, she's my best friend and I tell her everything. Keeping this from her is killing me and I can't wait until tomorrow night.

"You okay Rach?" I heard Em ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well you were staring off into space and I couldn't get your attention"

"Oh, sorry Em I was just thinking about...uh stuff"

"That's okay, what's on your mind?" She knew something was off with me but I had to keep it together until tomorrow.

"I was thinking about Finn, his mom asked me to be her maid of honor" that wasn't a complete lie, his mom had asked me.

"Oh. I wish I could be here for the wedding. Kurt said it will be grand" she said frowning.

"Maybe your parents will let you come here for christmas break and that way you could go."

"I'll ask them. Enough about the move, I'm tired of talking about it. Let's go see a movie"

"Sure, I heard the blind side is really good. Let's go see if my dads' want to go" we got up from the couch and walked into their office.

"Dads' Em and I want to go see the blind side, do you guys want to come?" We loved spending time with my dads when they were home. We always have such fun together.

"Yes sure, let's grab a bite to eat and then will can leave" my dad Hiram said getting up from his chair.

On the way, we stopped at Burger king, ate and then headed to the movie theater. After paying for our tickets, we stood in line to buy drinks and popcorn. While we were waiting I heard someone say my name. Turning around I come face to face with Burt and Carol.

"Hey guys, fancy meeting you here, what movie are you seeing" I asked hugging Carol.

"Hi honey, we are seeing the blind side" she said as she returned the hug.

"So are we, let's all sit together. Oh my gosh I forgot to introduce you both to my dads. Carol, Burt these are my dad's Leroy and Hiram, dads' this is Carol and Burt, Finns parents" I said introducing everyone.

"Nice to meet you both, Finn is a fantastic young man" my Dads said shaking their hands.

"Thank you, its Very nice to meet you both also, Rachel has made Finn really happy and we just love her" after shaking my dads' hands, we all got our popcorn and drinks. Walking into the theater we decided to sit in the top row. Shutting off our cell phones we settled in and then the movie started.

2 and a half hours later.

"Oh my God, that was the best movie, I have ever seen" I said, the movie was so emotional. It hit home with me.

"Yes it was and very emothional" Carol said as she wiped her tears away.

"I'm buying that movie when it comes out on Dvd" Em said. We all were walking out to our cars when my dad Hiram spoke "Burt and Carol we are going out to eat tonight, Leroy and I were hoping you could join us"

"We would love too, what time?" Burt asked.

"How about 6:30 at Longhorn? Hiram asked.

"Yes sounds perfect, we will see you then, bye" Carol said getting into the car. I couldn't wait until tonight. I didn't think I would see Finn all weekend.

"Such nice people, we had so much fun. I'm glad you invited us out today girls" Leroy said as he pulled onto the road.

"Me too, I had a blast and can't wait until dinner" I smiled and turned my phone on. Feeling it vibrate I looked at the screen.

* can't wait to see you tonight at dinner, I miss you baby •Finn•

*same here I'm so excited, is Aidan coming? And i miss you more ~Rachel~

* no he's visiting his grandparents in cleveland •Finn•

* okay well hopefull the four of us can get together soon, I love you se you tonignt~ Rachel~

* sounds good, love you too baby, bye •Finn•

After reading he text I put my phone back in my purse and started to think about what I was going to wear tonight.

Emily's POV

I wish I had a boyfriend. Rachel has Finn and I was kind of jealous. They were always texting, going out on dates and he would always come over after school. I wish I could have a boyfriend like Finn. He's tall, handsome, plays football and such a sweetheart, why can't I find myself a guy like that. Puck is hot and he's on the football team but a total player. Then there's Aidan, he's sweet, caring, funny, tall and totally gorgeous but the only problem is he's 22. Oh well, maybe I will find a great guy in California, I'm sure there will be a ton of hot guys out there to choose from.

"Hey Em, what are you thinking about over there?"

"Just that I wish I had a boyfriend" I said frowning " maybe in California I will find myself a guy like Finn, someone who would treat me right and love me for me"

"I know you will find yourself a great guy Em, give it time." She was right, I was only 16 and I know I will find someone eventually.

"You're right. Let's go get ready for tonight" I said smiling at her.

"Okay, let's go" Rachel said walking up to her room. As I was Looking through my clothes I started to think about my parents. I really hope they let me stay here, I want to graduate with Rachel and if I leave I'll never see her or even Mark. I know I hardly see him now but at least we still live in the same state and if I move I'll never see him. Leaving them will be hard and I just hope I can find a way to get through this.

Rachel's POV

"Come on girls, it's 6:00 we need to leave" my dad Leroy yelled up the stairs.

"Coming" Em and I said at the same time and walked downstairs. Em was pretty quiet on the way to to the resturant. When we pulled in I noticed Finn was standing outside waiting for me. Getting out of the car, I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

During dinner we talked about the wedding, school, what our parents do and even invited Finn and his family to join us for thanksgiving dinner Thursday night.

After dinner we all left and went home. "Hey Em, can I talk to you?" I asked Emily as we walked into the house.

"Yeah sure. What's up?"

"I can tell something is wrong with you, you were really quiet during dinner. What's wrong?" I asked her and sat down on the couch.

"I'm afraid you will replace me when I leave and I'm also sad about leaving Mark." She said tearing up.

"Em I could never replace you, you're my sister and as for Mark, I know he feels the same. Things will work out I promise" I told her.

"I hope you're right, Rach, I really do" she said sighing "I think I'm going to go to bed, goodnight Rach" she said getting up from the couch and walked upstairs. Sighing, I walked upstairs to my room and texted Finn untill I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling anxious about dinner tonight with Em's parents. Walking into the kitchen I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Rachel" Em said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Emmy, would you like some coffee?" I asked her

"Yes please" I poured her a cup and gave her the cream and sugar"thank you" she said smiling.

"You're welcome, are you nervous about tonight?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"Yeah I am. What time will they be here?"

"I think my dads' mentioned sometime around 4:30" I told her after taking a sip of my coffee.

We talked a awhile longer and then went into the living room to watch tv.

Em and I spemthe rest of the day cooking dinner, Looking at the clock it read 3:45, her parents would be here around 4:30 and that left us about 45 minutes to get ready. As we were walking downstairs, the door bell rang. " I'll get it" Em said and went to open to door "hi mom and dad, I've missed you" she said as she ushered them in.

"Hi sweetie, we missed you too" Laura and Paul said as they each hugged Em.

"Hi Mr and Mrs. Dean, how are you?" I asked as I hugged them

" hello sweetie, we are good, how are you Rachel?" They asked, hugging me back.

"I'm okay, please come in, Dinner is ready" I said and ushered them into the dinning room.

"Smells delicious Rachel, who made this?" Laura asked

"Emily and I did" I said and smiled when I saw my dads' walk into the dinning room

"Good evening, Laura and Paul, it has been too long" Hiram said shacking Pauls hand and then hugging Laura.

"Yes it sure has, way too long" Paul said

"Please take a seat, let's eat" Leroy told everyone. We had meatloaf, corn, mashed potatoes and rolls for dinner.

"Everything was just devine girls" Laura said smiling at the both of us.

"Yes, it was all delicious, thank you for having us" Paul said " but we have some business we need to discuss with all of you"

"Yes well let's head into the living room" Hiram suggested " we will clean up after Rachel"

"Okay daddy,let's go" when we were all seated in the living room, Paul was the first to speak.

"First off I want to thank you for keeping Emily while we were gone, I know that the sudden move will be difficult to handle and that is why we are here. After speaking with Mark and Rachels dads' we have agreed to allow you to live here with them. I want you to listen and listen good Emily, you will have 3 chances and if you screw up, you will be on the first plane out to California. Before you get too excited, there are rules. I printed them off and I will give you a sheet and Her dads' a sheet but before I do I will read them off to you:

Rule #1: no skipping school

Rule #2: your grades are to remain above a B

Rule #3: your curfew is 11pm on weekdays and 1am on the weekends, may be extended if I allow it

Rule #4: you will have chores every day if needed

Rule #5: you will call us 3 times a day. When you wake up, after school and before bed

Rule #6: no back talking

Rule #7: no boys allowed to stay the night. When you are 18 you can do what you want

Rule #8: you are to do all your homework before ever leaving the house

Rule# 9: you will have 5 sick days in a school year. I will call the school every day to make sure you're actually there, if I have too

Rule #10: stay out of trouble or I will come back here and fly to California with you my self

Rule# 11: absolutely no drinking

You are to sign the bottom of this sheet stating that you agree and promise not to break these rules. Do you understand Emily?"

"Yes sir, I understand completely thank you daddy" Em said running and jumping into her dads arms.

"That's not all Em, I have contacted your school, if you miss school, get in trouble or your grades slip they will call me right away. Hiram and Leroy are now in charge of you and have permission to discipline you if needed. You will have a monthly allowance of $5000 dollars, if you do not use the money it will go toward your college fund. You can get a job if you want during the summer, if not that's fine. Also you now have your own car. Em, I'm warning you once, don't screw this up. Remember you have 3 chances" when Paul finished talking he had tears in his eyes. I know this must be really hard to do, they are leaving their kids in Ohio.

"I promise I will follow all of these rules daddy, I won't dissappoint you" Em said crying. I knew she was happy she will be living here but sad her parents are leaving.

"Emily, Hiram and I love you like a daughter, we have a few rules ourselves but will discuss them later, we are going to give you all some time to talk and visit, Rachel come with us we need to talk to you"

"Okay, coming dad and daddy" I followed them into the office and sat down "what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked

" As you know we trust you with boys but her dad and us talked and we are putting you both on birth control. This does not mean you both can go out and have sex. It's only for a precaution. I want you both to be very careful. As for the curfew, all of us decided that during the summer you and Emily won't have one and same goes for holiday breaks. We have a few other things to talk about but that will require Emily also" when my dad finished I was shocked. Mainly about the birth control. I wasn't upset in fact I was okay with it and agreed. Emily however might not.

After we all said goobye to Emilys parents, my dads told us to sit down so that we could talk, Emily was so happy she couldn't sit still.

"Okay girls, as you both know we are putting you on birth control. Tomorrow afternoon we will take you to the dr, this is only a precaution and doesn't mean you can go off and hate sex. Before your parents left we talked to them about your curfew Emily. On weekdays the curfew will be at 11:00 every night, Friday and Saturday you both won't have one but come Sunday your curfew will be 11. Since you both are on break you don't have a curfew and during the summer you won't either. Remember there are rules and I suggest you follow them exactly. Okay girls, It's getting late so we are going to head up to bed. Have fun girls, we love you both. Goodnight" when my dad finished he came and kissed us on the cheek.

"Night dad and daddy, love you more" I said before kissing their cheeks. After they walked away Em and I just sat there, we didn't know what to say.

"Wow, I live here now" Em said laughing " and I have a bunch of rules too"

"Yeah you do and please follow them, they aren't too bad" I said

"Oh I will, I have to prove my parents I can do this"

"Good, I'm kind of talked out for the day, let's head to bed and make plans tomorrow with Finn and Aidan"

"Sure that sounds perfect, night Rach"

"Night Em" I said walking into my room. I sent Finn text saying I loved him and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 719 32
Finn is the illegitimate child of the rich Chistopher Hudson. Rachel Berry is heiress to Berry fortune. The Hudson's and Berry's are close knit famil...
12.4K 460 28
******DISCLAIMER******** When I wrote this I was 13 years old, had awful grammar and was really awkward! If I could go back I would change soooo man...
36.9K 1.3K 38
'It's like i know him. Like i saw him once before. But i cant remember when. He looks familiar, even though i dont know his name. Or his age. Or wher...
23.1K 366 42
{COMPLETED} Finn and Rachel have been trying to find their happy ending since high school. Will they find it??