Masters of The Universe (2002...

By CeleciaLeigh

hat happened between the second season of the show and the beginning of my fourth season? How did Adora becom... More

Disclaimer and Dedication
Celebration
Count Marzo's Return
Seventeen
The Girl of My Dreams
Fristo's Memory
Prepare and Hiding
The Horde Attacks
Journey to Etheria
Almost Free
"For The Honor of Grayskull"
Family Reunited
The Princess of Morania

The Return of Hordak

805 0 0
By CeleciaLeigh

Episode 6: The Return of Hordak

King Randor and Queen Marlena stood inside a bedchamber within the Palace. A bedchamber created for someone very dear to the royal couple. Just down the hall was the room prepared for Adam's betroth when she returned. Marlena sat on the edge of the bed.

"Randor, she is never coming home."

Randor moved towards his wife. "Marlena, she will come home. Don't lose hope."

Marlena began to cry. "Randor, Moraius has no idea where Gwen or his daughter is."

"I think it is odd we know they had a daughter, but we can't remember her name."

"Gwen, must have done it for her daughter's protection. I do the same if I had that man after her."

Randor sat beside his wife. "Marlena, somehow she will come home to us."

------------------------------------------

Evil-lyn along with the re-cursed Count Marzo headed towards the Well of Darkness to allow Hordak to return to Eternia. The two walked in shadow, but their plan was not a secret.

-------------------------------------------------

Skeletor stood inside Snake Mountain. Evil-lyn was planning to release Hordak. He needed help stopping her. Skeletor sighed. Only one person could help him and he hated to admit it. He needed He-man's help. Skeletor knew both of them would not want Hordak on Eternia. But how to reach him?

----------------------------------------------------

Prince Adam stood inside the communication room. His father had just received a message from someone no one would believe. Skeletor. He wanted He-man's help in preventing Hordak's return.

King Randor turned to look at Man-at-Arms. "Do you think it is a trap?"

"No. Not even Skeletor wants him to return. I will find He-man, My king. I will tell him about this."

Randor nodded and stood up from his chair. "Good. I want word of what he decides to do."

Adam watched as his father left. Leaving him with Duncan, Adam walked towards him.

"What will He-man do?"

"I believe he will go and talk to Skeletor. Not alone, but I think working with him at least with this is a good thing."

Adam nodded. "I guess we have to ask his opinion first."

Duncan nodded. Adam and he left the communications room and headed to his workshop.

Adam hid behind a part of the building. He raised his sword.

"By the Power of Grayskull."

--------------------------------------------------

He-man stood inside the workshop listening to the other Masters. Each had their own opinion on the matter. He stood listening to them. Only Duncan knew he had already made his mind.

"I'm going to meet with him. Only Duncan is coming with me. If the rest of you come, he may attack. I want to hear his side first."

Stratos nodded. "I understand, but I don't feel right letting just the two of you go alone."

The others nodded in agreement. Teela moved closer to her father. "It feels like a trap to me."

Fristo glanced at Sy-Klone. "It might be, but He-man and your father can deal with it."

Teela glanced at Fristo. He had been treating her differently lately. "I have no doubts about my father and He-man dealing with a trap. It just doesn't feel right letting them go alone."

He-man, it is not a trap. Skeletor truly wants your help in prevent Hordak's return.

"I know it doesn't feel right, but we have to." He-man glanced at Duncan. "We need to leave soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skeletor paced back and forth. Behind him Tri-Klops watched. The two looked up to see the Battle Hawks coming towards them.

Tri-Klops had no idea what was going on. All he did know was Skeletor was meeting with He-man and asking for help. Why the hell would Skeletor ask for He-man's help?

They watched as the Battle Hawks landed, and He-man along with Man-at-Arms came towards them.

The enemies looked at each other. Neither drew their weapons. The four watched each other in silence.

He-man glanced at Duncan. "You wished to speak with me, Skeletor."

Skeletor nodded. "I know that it would be to both our benefit if Hordak does not return."

He-man nodded. "Yes."

"So in this matter we agree."

"Get on with it, Skeletor."

"Now, now, He-man. I'm suggesting we team up to prevent his return."

"Why should I trust you, Skeletor?"

"As I see it you don't have a choice."

"Very well. But I will be watching you."

"As will I."

"Who is trying to allow him to return?"

"Evil-lyn. She and Count Marzo are heading towards the Well of Darkness as we speak."

"Meet us there. The instance you attack anyone this alliance will be over."

"Of course, He-man."

The enemies separated and went to their own vehicles.

Duncan and He-man boarded the Battle Hawks. Duncan glanced over at He-man.

"I don't trust him."

"I don't either, but we need his help."

Duncan sighed. "I know."

The Battle Hawks took to the air.

Skeletor and Tri-Klops stood next to the two Terrordactyls. They watched He-man and Man-at-Arms fly towards the Well of Darkness. Skeletor began to chuckle. Tri-Klops looked at him.

"What's so funny, Skeletor? I thought you didn't want this Hordak to return and that teaming up with He-man was the only way to stop him."

"It would be nice if Hordak could take care of He-man, but I can not allow him to return." Skeletor walked towards the Terrordactyls.

Tri-Klops turned as Skeletor began to follow the Masters. He sighed and followed Skeletor.

--------------------------------------------------------

Evil-lyn began to recite the incantation to allow Hordak to return. Marzo watched around them. He had no powers thanks to He-man destroying his amulet. His job was to watch for trouble. Evil-lyn had promised to try and return him to his real self in return for his help.

Suddenly he heard the sounds of Battle Hawks and Terrordactyls. He looked up in shock. The Masters and Skeletor were coming towards them. Together. As if in alliance with each other.

Evil-lyn continued with the incantation as the vehicles landed. Marzo quickly went over his opinions.

The Battle Hawks and Terrordactyls landed. He-man, Duncan, Skeletor, and Tri-Klops moved toward Evil-lyn. All four watched as Marzo fled from the scene.

The ground began to shake. Skeletor glanced at He-man.

"She's almost finished. We must hurry."

The four quickly made their way towards Evil-lyn.

Evil-lyn continued to speak the incantation. She knew she had only a few parts left. If she could finish them, Hordak would be freed. She was surprised to see He-man and Skeletor working together, but she continued with her task.

The group charged at Evil-lyn.

Evil-lyn smiled as she finished the incantation. The ground began to shake violently. Lava began to erupt around them.

He-man and Skeletor watched in horror as a dark portal began to form.

A hand appeared and then Hordak walked forth. Skeletor fled along with Tri-Klops. He-man glanced at Duncan and then they followed Skeletor's example.

Hordak laughed at finally reaching Eternia after waiting for so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.8K 36
"You were Catra... You were Catra the whole time." "I know, but please just calm down Adora, l-let me explain." "Then explain to me... Explain to me...
1.2K 68 6
"I wish it didn't bother me. I mean, it's not like I ever knew them. And they kind of did some bad things. I just forget sometimes," Adora continued...
93.9K 3.6K 20
(Based on She-ra season 4!!) With Hord Prime now in custody of Glimmer and Catra, as well as Adora breaking her sword and losing the ability to turn...
1.9K 5 14
The fourth season of the 2002 series. Rewritten to be easier to read. A lost princess returns home. Becomes a master and begins a journey towards lov...