Kissin' Pink | A$AP Rocky

Bởi bigheadkaye

My Work #3 | October 2013 - March 2014 | Completed [previously known as Purple] Twenty-five year old Rakim Ma... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1 | Purple
2 | Purple
3 | Purple
4 | Purple
5 | Purple
6 | Purple
7 | Purple
8 | Purple
9 | Purple
10 | Purple
11 | Purple
12 | Purple
13 | Purple
14 | Purple
15 | Purple
16 | Purple
17 | Purple
18 | Purple
19 | Purple
21 | Purple [R]
22 | Purple
23 | Purple
24 | Purple

20 | Purple

8.6K 379 111
Bởi bigheadkaye

Crystal Collins

After excusing myself to go use the ladies room, I stared at myself in the mirror as I cursed underneath my breath. Not only did Corey want to be in his child's life, but be wanted to me in mine too?

This totally caught me off guard.

Yeah, he had a crush on me all throughout high school, but his feelings for me were still there? Corey even said him self that he didn't want to just be in my life for the sake of the child's. I didn't even feel the same way! How am I suppose to reply back to that?

I let out a deep breath as I decided to look at myself one more time in the mirror, then return back at the table that Corey was waiting for me patiently at. When I returned, he smiled at me as I took a seat back on my side the booth. I also noticed that the food that both of us ordered was finally here at the table.

"When did the waiter bring the food out?" I asked. "Is my food cold?"

"It shouldn't be. They brought it out not too long ago."

"Oh okay. Cool," nodded as I picked up the napkin that my silverware was wrapped up inside of.

"What took you so long in the bathroom?" he questioned me.

"Does it matter?" I snapped back.

"I thought that you sneaked off and left."

"No," I lightly chuckled as I stuffed my mouth with a fork full of noodles.

I had a taste for chicken and shrimp pasta, so that's exactly what I ordered.

"Slow down girl!" Corey laughed as he watched me devour another fork full of food.

"I'm hungry," I shrugged.

It was true that I was hungry, but I was also trying to avoid the topic of conversation that we was on before I left to go to the bathroom to begin with. But of course, with Corey being Corey, he didn't leave the conversation alone.

He just had to bring it back up.

"So do you think about it?" Corey blurted as he washed down his food with a sip of his Sprite that he ordered.

"Think about what?" I asked, pretending to be clueless.

"You know .. about me being around more."

"Corey you know we've always been friends. Of course."

"No, I mean as in -" he cleared his throat before continuing. "I want to be with you."

"That's nice that you want to be with me for the sake of the baby, but I -"

"Crystal I don't think you understand. Like, I want to be with you. With or without you being pregnant with ny child, I want you."

I let out a slow sigh as I put my fork down. He just would not give up.

"Corey I'm sorry but I just don't see you in that way. You're nothing more than a friend."

"So if I'm nothing more than a friend, why are you pregnant with my child?"

"Corey please don't got there," I stated as my tone became more serious. "You know what I did was an accident. If I could reverse back time I would. We all make mistakes."

"So I was just an 'accident'? You played with my emotions Crystal!" he practically yelled as he banged his fist down on the table - causing his fork to fall off the table, and practically the whole restaurant to look at us.

"Since when was this about emotions? You know it was nothing more than sex, and lower your voice!" I tried to whisper.

"You lied to me," he shook his head as I saw him trying to fight back tears, as he continued.

"You just will never get it, will you Crystal? I want you, and I'll stop at nothing to get you. When will you understand that these other guys can't do anything for you? I can treat you the way you should be treated. That Rakim guy? My bad - ASAP Rocky - that little nigga can't do shit for you. Let me guess, you only messed with him because of his money right? I have -"

"First of all," raised my voice so he could hear me loud and clear.

"I don't know who you think you're talking to, and who you think you are - making assumptions. You might can treat me the way I want to be treated, but I simply do not want to be with you. When will you take no for an answer? I don't want to me with anyone actually! I have too much whit to worry about right now to be worrying about an relationship. And who do you think you are making assumptions on me and Rakim? Me and Rakim might not necessarily be on good terms, but you have no right to judge him. No one is perfect be he's everything he needs to be. He's the father of my son damn it, and he does a damn good job at taking care of him. And I met Rakim before he was even known as ASAP Rocky, thank you."

Every one in the restaurant suddenly looked at us again as Corey looked at me dumbfounded. I shook my head as I suddenly grabbed my purse and slung it over my shoulder. He of course tried to stop me from leaving, but I wasn't listening.

There was nothing else to talk about and all I wanted was my son.

Once hopping into my car, off to Rakim's house I went. Between the encounters that I had with him and his assistant earlier, and the conversation that just took place not even an hour ago, I wasn't in the mood to be bothered with anyone. But I guess I have to do what I have to do. Because of what took place earlier, and I also missed my baby already, I wanted Cameron. At the end of the day, I gave birth to him so I have every right to go and get him.

After finally making my way to his home, he opened the door after only a few knocks. Once letting me in, I found his assistant no where to be found as I found Cam at Rakim's dining room table, eating.

"So, where's your assistant?" I asked, gesturing air quotes when saying the word 'assistant'.

"Crystal don't be like that," Rakim replied as he rolled his eyes and plopped down on his couch.

I could tell that he didn't want to talk about the situation that happened earlier, but I wasn't letting it go.

"Be like what?" I questioned as I folded my arms with one of my eyebrows raised.

"You was acting so good at Cameron's birthday party. I thought you was done with all of the shows you been putting on! You didn't have to blow up on her the way you did Cryst'."

"Rakim I specifically told you not to let her think that she's his mother, and what did you do? Let her think it's okay to hold him in her arms as if that's her son."

"What was the problem? I was sitting right here the whole time! You act like something gone happen to him!"

"You just don't get it do you?" I shook my head and started for his dining room to get Cameron, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me from going any farther.

"Get what Crystal? Where are you going?"

"I'm getting my son and we're going home."

"No you're not," he stated as he grabbed now both of my arms, and looked me in my eyes.

"Crystal I'm tired of this back and forth shit with you. We need to talk. Can we finally be on good terms for once? Cameron is at the table eating. At least let him finish his food."

I rolled my eyes as I shook my way out of his grip and took a seat on his couch. He let out a sigh as he took a seat next to me.

"Thank you," he breathed.

"Yeah yeah," I waved him off. "What is there to talk about?"

"Everything Crystal. The type of relationship that we have is not healthy. It's not healthy for the sake of Cameron, and it's not healthy for us period."

"What you mean it's not healthy for us period? Since when was we back in a relationship?"

"Crystal even if we aren't in a relationship, that doesn't mean we cant have a healthy relationship as friends."

What he was saying was true, but I had nothing to talk to him about. No matter how much we tried to talk things out, we always end back at square one. I'm tired of running in circles with Rakim.

Before I knew it, Cameron was finally done with his food, and I could leave.

"What you doing tomorrow night?" Rakim asked me as he examined my attire.

"Why does it matter?" I questioned in return.

"See, that's yo' problem man," he sighed.

"You're questioning me as if you're trying to keep tabs on me. What I'm doing doesn't concern you, so why do you need to know my business?"

"You know what, just forget I even asked. Good night."

With that, he closed the door on my face.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

982K 15.9K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
4.9K 209 24
A love story about ASAP Rocky 2. August 2020
3.6K 106 11
"I love you too rakim " Sequel coming soon
123K 3K 32
Do you believe in love? © All Rights Reserved to coolerthanya