22 | Purple

Author's Note -

Because I need time to finish up some of my stuff for Truly Yours 2, and Oxymoron, none of my stories are on an update schedule. And lets not forget that I'm writing a sequel to this story. Just be patient with me and expect the next update sometime next week.

__________________________

Luckily, when I got home, Luke was no where to be found. I quickly gave thanks to God, then proceeded to go and get ready. Stripping out of my clothes, and grabbing the shower gel to my current favorite Bath and Body Works smell, Beautiful Day, I instantly hopped into the tub and took a nice, hot, long shower.

Afterwards, I lotioned myself up with the matching body cream, and made sure to put on deodorant. I decided to wear one of my matching pantie and bra sets that I haven't worn yet, and went to my closet to get an idea on what to wear. It was currently 18 minutes past seven, meaning I had a little over half of an hour left to get ready and to the place we were meeting at.

Tristan had texted me the address, and the address only. He stated that where we were going to was a surprise, but he also requested me to wear something nice. Considering that that probably meant formal attire, I settled on a strapless red dress, and a pair of red bottoms.

Lord knows I wouldn't have normally been able to buy the pumps on my own, so the money for the shoes of course came from, you guessed it, Rakim. The thing that I liked about being paid by Rakim is that he didn't just hand me money just because he had it and could. He paid me for actually doing my job as an assistant, and keeping him on track as far as his career goes.

But the thing is, is that my job as being his personal assistant is so much fun that I don't even look at it as work.

After leaving my hair naturally wavy and damp, I sprayed the Beautiful Day body mist in the appropriate places, grabbed my small clutch that contained my cellphone, my keys, money and a few lip products, then I was out the door.

Once inside my car, I put in the address that Tristan sent me, into my GPS. Luckily, the directions it gave me weren't too complicated, but I unfortunately didn't make it there at eight. The time that read on both my radio and my cellphone was five minutes after eight when I pulled into the lot.

I quickly removed my key from the ignition, locked the car behind me, then proceeded to make my way into the restaurant.

It was a restaurant I had never been to, and one that I was quite impressed with. The exterior of the building had a ancient Rome theme to it, and looked as if it was a structure taken straight from a History book. It looked pretty upscale, and I was shocked to see that Tristan could afford this.

Maybe he really did went back to school and created a better life for himself.

Once making my way inside the restaurant, I found the interior to look just as nice. The color scheme was brown, white, and peach. A fairly tall, hispanic looking woman, with an all white uniform greeted me with a warm smile as she grabbed a menu.

"Just a party of one today?" she questioned.

"No ma'am," I gave her a small smile. "I'm here meeting a friend."

"Oh okay! Do you know what name the table is under by chance?"

"Wells I believe, " I replied.

Tristan's last name was Wells, so it would only make since to have the table under that name. Sure enough, she confirmed that the table was under the last name Wells, and proceeded to lead me towards it. Once successfully meeting Tristan at the table, the waitress took my drink order, then left to give me a minute to look over the menu.