Love or Death? (Charisk)

De JonathanBlaylock

This one of my first stories so I'm going to be pretty bad at it so please no off hand complains alright. But... Mai multe

Prolongue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sorry Another A/N 2
Chapter 20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
I hate A/N part 3
Chapter 25 Valentine's Day
Alert Alert!!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 The Retribution
Chapter 29 Catalyst of Hope Cracks
Chapter 30 Love or LOVE
Chapter 31 The Final Decision
So Guys Here it is!

Chapter 22

257 11 12
De JonathanBlaylock

A/N Hey guys I want to thank Insane_Hipster_Teto for the picture, and I wanted to shout out a person that I have been looking up to in a sense. It's MajestFlores. Hey, I wanted to thank for the picture she drew for me. I really like it and how it was formed. I prefer this over any other picture because it was made just for me! Also sorry about that cliffhanger I just couldn't resist it.

Chara's POV

Well to say the least Sans was acting particularly odd today maybe I'll ask him about it later but right now I need to talk to another fellow skeleton, or I think he is a skeleton. It's always so difficult trying to remember him. Well, that's because he fell into the core and then into the void. I knew him before and after he fell into that despicable creation.

As I enter the room where he is. I feel my determination being threaten. Well that's pleasant beginning to this lovely experience(sarcasm), but I have to keep going and to make sure that this works out properly, and that everything works out in the end as well for him and maybe even me if I'm lucky but I can't rely on luck now. I have to do this myself.

I look forward to seeing the one and only Gaster. (Not counting other timelines). He was still as glitched and broken as ever but it seemed this time he was angry? Why would he be angry well besides being stuck in the void, but who is he angry at? Well might as well introduce myself to him

"Greetings Gaster it has been a long time," I say as I bow towards him mockingly.

Normally I wouldn't do this to Gaster I have too much respect for him, but this wasn't normal circumstances and he did attack me when I was in his Lab but things happen I guess.

Then Gaster stares at me and sees my determination I presume. I smirk at him not really expecting anything out of him. This is the only place where he can even appear much less act upon anything unless the timeline is glitched so I was prepared for attack anyway.

And just when that thought appeared in my mind. Gaster lounges at me? I manage to side step in just the nick of time. How in the world is he able to even move let alone attack me it just seems weird.

"💧︎⚐︎ ❄︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ 💣︎☜︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎. ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ 👎︎✋︎👎︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☝︎☜︎❄︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 👎︎☜︎☹︎✋︎👍︎✋︎⚐︎🕆︎💧︎ 👎︎☜︎❄︎☜︎☼︎💣︎✋︎☠︎✌︎❄︎✋︎⚐︎☠︎✍︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ 🏱︎☹︎☜︎✌︎💧︎☜︎ 💣︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 💧︎🕆︎☼︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☹︎☜︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ☠︎⚐︎ 👎︎☜︎❄︎✌︎✋︎☹︎💧︎."(SO TELL ME CHARA. HOW DID YOU GET ALL THE DELICIOUS DETERMINATION? AND PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE OUT NO DETAILS.)

He spoke to me but I understood it first due to being around him for quite some time due to tests and wanting to free them but at the same time not wanting to put Asriel endanger. It was conflicting feeling but I didn't have to decide I ended up dying before I could make the choice. And second I had him teach it to me for obvious reasons. I didn't want Asgore to know of the plan I had to save the underground but it had complications and Gaster ended up in the core and I ended up in the grave.

"I would but that might be difficult due to the circumstances of getting it even though I told you the faster and most efficient way to get that determination," I say as I get into a stance that would let me move very quickly.

"✋︎☠︎❄︎☜︎☼︎☜︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎ ✋︎☠︎❄︎☜︎☼︎☜︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎. ✋︎❄︎ 🕈︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎💣︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ☞︎⚐︎🕆︎☠︎👎︎ 💧︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ☜︎✠︎❄︎☼︎☜︎💣︎☜︎ ✞︎✌︎☹︎🕆︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☠︎ ♓︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💣︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ❄︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ 💣︎☜︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ☜︎✋︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎✋︎☠︎☝︎☹︎✡︎ ⚐︎☼︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎👍︎☜︎."(INTERESTING VERY INTERESTING. IT WOULD SEEM THAT YOU HAVE FOUND SOMETHING OF EXTREME VALUE THEN I WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOU TELL ME ALL ABOUT EITHER WILLINGLY OR WITH FORCE.) He says as he fires another onslaught that held bones and Gaster blasters.

"I think you may have to use force in this if you want me to tell you about it but that is not the reason I'm here though," I say with more confidence than I had.

"❄︎☟︎☜︎☠︎ 🕈︎☟︎✡︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ ☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ ✋︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ☞︎✋︎☼︎💧︎❄︎ 🏱︎☹︎✌︎👍︎☜︎✍︎ 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 👎︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☝︎✌︎✋︎☠︎ ☞︎☼︎⚐︎💣︎ 👍︎⚐︎💣︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎ 👎︎☼︎☜︎☜︎💣︎🕆︎☼︎☼︎. 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✋︎💧︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ ✌︎☠︎☝︎☹︎☜︎✍︎"(THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE EVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM COMING HERE, CHARA DREEMURR. WHAT IS YOUR ANGLE?) he says as the battle continues.

"Well I was here to gain a friend but it seems I will have to beat them into submission before they will listen to reason," I say as I dodge everything with grace.

Then I ready my knife and smile with malice towards Gaster. It wasn't anything personal but I needed him to listen to me and maybe we might make an agreement. If he survives that is. I twirl my knife with my hands as I look at him and then I suddenly charge him. Then I began to slash at him and just like Sans, but he dodges the attack over and over without fail.

"Come on Gaster fight me let's see if you are weak as you are dumb," I say to anger him and it seems to work whether or not that was good or bad. That is still undecided.

"⚐︎☟︎ 💧︎✋︎☹︎☹︎✡︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎ 👎︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☼︎☜︎✌︎☹︎☹︎✡︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎😐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✌︎ 💣︎✌︎❄︎👍︎☟︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ 💣︎☜︎✍︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ☠︎⚐︎❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 💣︎⚐︎☼︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎☠︎ ✌︎ 💣︎✋︎☠︎⚐︎☼︎ ☠︎🕆︎✋︎💧︎✌︎☠︎👍︎☜︎. ✌︎ ☠︎🕆︎✋︎💧︎✌︎☠︎👍︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✋︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 👍︎✌︎☼︎☜︎ ⚐︎☞︎."(OH SILLY CHARA DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE A MATCH FOR ME? YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MINOR NUISANCE. A NUISANCE THAT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF.) He says as he begins to attack me with new attacks?

Well, this is a slight inconvenience, but nothing I can't handle right? Chara wonders to herself as her body dodges everything with back flips over Gaster Blasters and twirls between bones. It was something Chara picked up while fighting Sans.

"✋︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎😐︎ ✋︎❄︎🕯︎💧︎ ❄︎✋︎💣︎☜︎ 🕈︎☜︎ ☜︎☠︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ 💧︎✋︎☹︎☹︎✡︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎👎︎☜︎. 💧︎☟︎✌︎☹︎☹︎ 🕈︎☜︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎✍︎"(I THINK IT'S TIME WE END THIS SILLY CHARADE. SHALL WE CHARA?) He says as he begins a massive attack and aims it at me but I know he wants me to dodge it and then he will be free and if he gets free then there will be little to no stopping him.

I prepare myself to take the attack head on. I know that I won't come out unscathed from this blast. I hope blade up high making sure I can have all the advantages that I can to receive as little damage that I can. I braced myself for the blast but it happens sooner than I expected it and then I feel myself hit the wall but the door remains shut and I cough up saliva and look back towards Gaster with anger and then with shock as he ready another blast again aim towards me.

I run forward in hopes to block the attack and this time actually block it and not just dampen the blow. I prepare for the blast, but I doubt I could prepare for the next blast no matter how much time I had of if even I was at maximum stamina and health but I wasn't.

"☝︎⚐︎⚐︎👎︎👌︎✡︎☜︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎ ✋︎💧︎ 🕈︎✌︎💧︎ ☠︎✋︎👍︎☜︎ 😐︎☠︎⚐︎🕈︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 😐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎🕯︎💧︎ 👌︎✌︎💧︎❄︎✌︎☼︎👎︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎. ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ⚐︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ ❄︎☼︎🕆︎☜︎ 👎︎✋︎💧︎✌︎🏱︎🏱︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎❄︎💣︎☜︎☠︎❄︎ ✋︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎☝︎☼︎⚐︎🕆︎☠︎👎︎."(GOODBYE CHARA IS WAS NICE KNOWING YOU AS THE KING'S BASTARD CHILD. THE ONLY TRUE DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE UNDERGROUND.) He says the word but they don't register for a moment but when they do.

I was furious with Gaster and determination ran wild within my veins as I gripped my knife so hard that my knuckles turn white. I look at him with so much rage and determination swelling up inside of me.

"⚐︎☟︎ 👎︎✋︎👎︎ ✋︎ 💧︎❄︎☼︎✋︎😐︎☜︎ ✌︎ ☠︎☜︎☼︎✞︎☜︎✍︎ 💧︎⚐︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 👎︎☜︎💣︎⚐︎☠︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎ ☞︎☜︎☜︎☹︎. 🕈︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ✋︎💧︎ 👍︎☜︎☼︎❄︎✌︎✋︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ ☠︎☜︎🕈︎💧︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💣︎☜︎✏︎ ✋︎ ❄︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎✡︎ 🕈︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ 💧︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎☹︎☜︎💧︎💧︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ 👎︎☜︎✞︎⚐︎✋︎👎︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 💣︎✌︎👎︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎💣︎ ☟︎🕆︎💣︎✌︎☠︎ 👌︎🕆︎❄︎ ✋︎ ☝︎🕆︎☜︎💧︎💧︎ ✌︎💧︎☼︎✋︎☜︎☹︎ 🕈︎✌︎💧︎ 🕈︎☼︎⚐︎☠︎☝︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎💣︎. "(OH DID I STRIKE A NERVE? SO THE DEMON CHILD CAN FEEL. WELL, THIS IS CERTAINLY NEWS TO ME! I THOUGHT THEY WERE SOULLESS AND DEVOID OF EVERYTHING THAT MADE THEM HUMAN BUT I GUESS ASRIEL WAS WRONG ABOUT THEM.) His words hit harder than any weapon or attack could.

I looked at him with malice in my eyes but kept my cool for the most part besides mom said it was unladylike to go on a rampage. I knew this but this anger was difficult to contain and Gaster wasn't doing any favors. I looked at him with malice and tries to calm myself down before anything happens.

"👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎ 👎︎☼︎☜︎☜︎💣︎🕆︎☼︎☼︎ ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ 👎︎⚐︎☜︎💧︎ ✋︎❄︎ ☞︎☜︎☜︎☹︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 😐︎☠︎⚐︎🕈︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ⚐︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ ☼︎☜︎✌︎💧︎⚐︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎❄︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ☜︎✠︎✋︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✋︎❄︎ 👎︎🕆︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ ⚐︎🕈︎☠︎ 💧︎❄︎🕆︎🏱︎✋︎👎︎✋︎❄︎✡︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ☹︎✌︎👍︎😐︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎💧︎❄︎✌︎☠︎👎︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ⚐︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ 🏱︎☜︎⚐︎🏱︎☹︎☜︎. ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ☹︎✌︎👍︎😐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 😐︎✋︎☹︎☹︎☜︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ⚐︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ ☟︎⚐︎🏱︎☜︎ ✋︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎☝︎☼︎⚐︎🕆︎☠︎👎︎. ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ 👎︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☞︎☜︎☜︎☹︎ ☞︎🕆︎☹︎☹︎ 😐︎☠︎⚐︎🕈︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ 👎︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎☝︎☼︎⚐︎🕆︎☠︎👎︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 😐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ✈︎🕆︎☜︎☜︎☠︎✍︎"(CHARA DREEMURR HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU STILL EXISTING IT DUE TO YOUR OWN STUPIDITY AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OTHER PEOPLE. THAT LACKING KILLED THE ONLY HOPE IN THE UNDERGROUND. HOW DO YOU FEEL FULL KNOWING OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE UNDERGROUND AND TO THE KING AND QUEEN?)Once again his word hit me hard to my very core of my being.

I look at him with so much hate and malice that determination is literally emitting off of me. Well, I was sure that it was happening but I was told after the fight that I was literally glowing red. I blacked out as my vision turns red. Then I come back to my senses with Gaster on the ground and me on top of them with my knife raised in an attempt to kill him with wounds and cuts and bruises all over me. That I don't remember getting and Gaster is terrified of me, or at least that is what I thought for a moment, but right after that moment. He saw all of my hesitation and attack me when I had an opening, with the intention to get me off of him. I fell backward and manage to land it decently well with exhaustion coming to me now.

I look at him and then I look back at the door and gladly see that it's safe I think. Well at least its still up and standing. I begin pant softly as I look to Gaster exhaustion and determination run through me as Look forward with all my malice gone from the equation. I sigh and I look up and breath out and then I look at Gaster.

"I 'm sorry Gaster but I things I need to take care of like taking everyone out of the underground and then letting myself stay behind alone. Do you want to me stuck in the place for ever longer that you want to know?"I yell as Gaster all emotions except for determination and compassion drain out of me and then I realize I have a few moment of consciousness before I either pass out or either die. Hopefully, it isn't death I still have so much to do and yet my consciousness is fading away.

"So what do you say Gaster do you want your freedom? Do you want to be remembered again? I can give you that but in exchange, I'll call upon you to do something for me and you will have to do it alright." I say as I walk towards him smiling gently at him thinking back a memory I once had with him and Frisk.

It was difficult to look strong with you are bloody and bruised but apparently I looked strong to Gaster since he was backing in fear? Welp, I don't know and right now I don't care. I extend my hand and Gaster looks at it with fear. I then breathed in and out and determination shot from an eye and my hand covering them in a bright red light almost like flames.

"Gaster this is your last chance to escape the void and come back into the real world but for this, to work you have to summon your determination and then the exchange will be mutual and thus allowing you to come back and begin remembered as you once were. In a few moments, this exchange will expire Gaster so choose quickly." I say to him as I slowly begin to fill my legs give out but I remain standing tall.

I saw there was a moment of hesitation like he was worried about that I could trick him. I smile and then my legs begin to slightly shake but I forced them still. Then Gaster took my hand and his eyes glowed purple. I smiled and gave him the determination all of it. When that interaction was done Gaster looked at himself and yet he was still the same. Then he looked at me accusingly, and before Chara could say anything he began his rampage against me. I tried to dodge but to no avail. I kept sustaining so many injuries. It seemed like it lasts forever, but all I needed was for Frisk to open the door that kept Gaster inside.

Then suddenly I felt him and I smiled and stood up and Looked at Gaster and stood up after being knocked down. I was panting and my breathing was haggard. I taunted him with some Wingdings of my own. It's a little easier than you think it is. Then he lunged at him right as I called for Frisk and then he opened the door and Gaster flew out but I couldn't move at all. All my strength had left me and went back into Frisk or I gave too much to Gaster. I saw Gaster take the first opportunity to leave that cursed room. While I was left there in that room injured and weak. I couldn't move and Frisk could come in. No one could and it was terrifying for me. I couldn't move and I couldn't talk.Well, maybe a few words to Frisk of all people.

"Well, it seems I'm not the only determined person here to save someone," I say to Frisk as he bags on the barrier as the door begins to close on him. This was right before I pass out and my mind went blank.

Then everything turns black and all I see is the void, but then I think of Frisk dear Frisk. I smile as remember the times I had with him. Then I blush red as I remember the things that we did in that hotel. I smile and blush as these thoughts go round and round in my head and then begin to fade.

But everything shall return to void regardless of what it is. Then a thought comes to mind. A thought that I almost was forgotten. It was when Frisk fought Asriel. I wonder why I have never thought of it. Then I begin to remember everything I went through all the pain and suffering from the last route and even before that.

I smiled as I begin to stand. I look directly forward not knowing where the door it at and began to move forward. Wanting to move forward. Not just for me but for everyone including Asriel and especially Frisk. Oh how I want him to be who he once was but that is a story for another day. I took a step and felt pain flare within myself but that didn't stop me. I kept taking step after step.

Soon I saw a light a shining light of Frisk. I was crying due to something things but now these tears were not ones of pain but of joy as I began to run towards him or what I thought was him and then I found myself in Waterfall at the statue where the music box is still playing. I look around still dazed and then I run straight towards the area I was just in taking no break and just running with all my soul.

I wanted to see him again. I want to do anything to see him once more time. I ran and ran but I saw the more I ran the farther it got but that didn't stop me from trying. I ran faster and faster trying to outrun it but to no avail and then I finally reach my limit and I trip and fell on my face and slid a few inches. I try to move but I can't it's like some invisible force it holding me down. I manage to look up and to my surprise it was Sans.

I was about to call out to him but I saw his expression and knew that this was not in the matter of helping but actually saving so they can't be dealt with later.

"So Kid you want to tell me what you have been doing lately?" Sans said with his eyes glowing cyan blue brightly.

I wasn't afraid for my sake but for Frisk. Everything I have done was for Frisk and his future. I didn't want to get involved with him but things escalated. Then I saw him of all people try to come and rescue me. Flowery the flower had come to save me or just to kill me?

I truly don't want to know.

A/N Here is another chapter so sorry about it being shorter than usual but I cut them apart from the previous chapter and this chapter into two chapter so I could post them closer but it took more time and thus work required to finish it so yeah here you go. I also want to thank Insane_Hipster_Teto for the picture and MajestyFlores for the amazing support and Ruby Reyes 297 for their story kept me inspired even though they don't know it yet. I also want to thank everyone for 1500 views which are just mind boggling. Thank you all for so much support.

I was testing out POVs in both this chapter and the previous one. If you guys really like it this way then I'll continue but if not then I'll go back to the way things were everything in 3rd person for everything. So tell me down below how I should continue it!

Also, you guys should support overused_executioner to get inspired once again! Then you guys can check out Chedoos and LivUndertale for more Charisk stories. I quite enjoy both of their stories so you guys should really check it out. I want to thank more people but this all I can do for now. Thank you, everyone, for all your wonderful support.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10 0 6
!DISCLAIMER! This is my Own AU, I don't take credit for any of the characters other than the OC's in the story, This is my first story so I do apolog...
2.7K 34 23
The title says enough,but basically YOU are a child that fell after Frisk. You have lost your parents in an ''accident'' And in this story,the reader...
17.6K 326 42
I apologize for the long updates and unfinished requests. I am struggling with motivation and writer's block. Requests will open as soon as possible...
15.3K 307 12
"Please... don't let me win." --- CONTAINS GENOCIDE SPOILERS NO LEMONS (ew that disgusting trash) SWEARING -- This is my first fanfiction based on Un...