Pretty Girls Lie ( A Trey Son...

By CissyItsMe

Who doesn't have a or several secrets ? Who never lied before ? Behind a smile, a laugh, even a joke, you ca... More

Pretty Girls Lie ( A Trey Songz Complicated Love Story )
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie

Pretty Girls Lie

1.5K 44 15
By CissyItsMe

Hi dear readers !

I just wanted to thank everybody for reading, voting and commenting.

Enjoy and sorry for the mistakes !

____________________________________________

Chapter XXIII:

TREY'S POV

[Three Days Later]

"Trey ? Are you listening to me ? " Sam asked after talking for what seemed like forever. 

I couldn't stop thinking about Naïma and our last conversation on the phone. I didn't want to raise my voice or sounded like I was pissed off; though I was still mad at her. Now I wasn't anymore. I was just missing her like crazy. Why though ? I didn't know, but it would be nice to find an answer to my question.

Did she do some voodoo on me ? If it was that, until there I didn't know this thing was working so well. I talked about it to Devonte and he told me to stop with my bullshit and to call her to apologize. Hell no ! She was the one who owned me an excuse.

I had never acted this way with any other female before Nana. She wasn't like the other women on this Earth. She had something else. Something really fascinating. I didn't know what it was about her, but every time I was with her, I had this feeling of happiness. A strange kind of happiness. It was like she was filling a hole in my heart. I had never in my life felt this way before. And the fact that I was missing her like that. I didn't even miss a member of my family this way. I couldn't really explain it, but it was something. 

She just had this effect on me. 

"Trey, I'm talking to you ! " Sam slightly yelled at me as he was getting irritated with my indifferent attitude. I shook my head to make the thoughts of Naïma go away, but that only worked for a little minute. Damn !

"I'm listening." I lied, hoping the I sounded sincere. But Sam was not taking it. He rolled his eyes and stopped the beat that was playing slowly on the background. We were in the studio since four hours now and I was only able to record twenty seconds of one of the new songs. Naïma was messing with my mind and she wasn't even in the room.

"What's happening with you ? You're not like that usually." He questioned concerned, and sat down on the couch next to me. Normally, I would be finished with that last song by now and we all would be on our way home to sleep.

"Nothing. I'm just...feeling a little sick. I have an awful headache right now." I lied again while touching my forehead. Sam shook his head and looked at Davon to see if he was believing me; what wasn't the case. Nobody was believing me.

"Why don't you call that Naïma girl and make things better between y'all ? " Davon asked, turning on his chair to face me.

"Who told you about that ? " I didn't know why I was even asking because I already knew. Devonte couldn't keep some things to himself, even if his life depended on it.

This guy ! 

"Why are you asking ? You damn know who. Now, tell me why are you acting dumb ? "

"Dumb and stubborn are really not a good mix. That makes you a stupid guy. Do you know that ? " Sam commented looking at me with a "boy, you better" face.

"I'm not stupid." I stated and folded my arms.

"Yes, you are. Call her." Davon said with a serious tone.

"You, call her." I snapped without thinking. He was getting irritating me. I didn't want to have this conversation again. Devonte already annoyed me with that.

"No problemo, bro. I'm going to call her and tell her that you want to see her." He pulled his phone out.

I rolled my eyes, "How, if you don't even have her number ? "

"Who told you that ? " He asked and started to dial a number. As I was about to take the phone out of his hand, mine began to vibrated in my back pocket. I looked at the caller ID indicating it was "Unknown", so I didn't know who was trying to contact me.

-----Phone's Convo-----

Me: Wassup ?

??: Trey ? It is you ?

Me: Who are you ?

??: Melissa. Do you remember me, baby ?

Baby ? Melissa ? Do I remember her ? No.

Me: Melissa who ?

Melissa: Baby, please, it's me Melissa. Chocolate freaky.

Now, I remembered. And I was less happier than earlier.

Me: What do you want ?

Melissa: I have something really really really reallly important to tell you. Can we talk ? Like can we hang out ?

Me: What is it about ?

Melissa: As I said, it's really important, so can we meet up somewhere please ?

I thought for a moment.

Me: Uh...okay. Where ?

Melissa: The Starbucks near the mall at 2 p.m. tomorrow.

Me: Okay.

Melissa: Okay, by my love.

-----End's Convo-----

My love ?

Did I hear good ?

 Was I tripping ? 

My love ? 

What was that ? 

And why was she contacting me now ? It'd been like a year since I saw her for the last time. And, it was when we had sex for the last time. I met her in a strip club after Willy's birthday party. It was 4 in the morning and we were still the club, that was usually closed between four and six, but since Davon knew the owner, we could stay. 

I was already drunk, so I didn't really know what I was doing. Three hours later, I was in a bed with a girl in my hotel room. We then got out for breakfast, where we learned a bit about each other. After that we were randomly sleeping together, but it was just for fun, nothing serious. And one day, I was tired of her, so I nicely told her to get out of my life. She was fine with it and next thing I know, she was gone.

It was only a little sex adventure, nothing else.

What did she want now ? Why was she back ? Suddenly, Davon screamed a "shit" that got me back into reality.

"What's going on ? "

"Someone got in my house and tried to steal my shit. I gotta go."

"Damn. Do you want us to come with you ? " I asked concerned.

"Nah, I'm good. And I called Naïma. As soon as I said your name, she hung up on me. Man, you fucked up." He answered as he laughed, then he walked out the door.

This whole situation was stupid.

NAIMA'S POV

IMBECILE ! He's an idiot ! It was 2 a.m and he asked one of his friends to call me. Was he not supposed to be a man and handle his own problems by himself ? Stupid ! Now, I was awake and didn't know what to do. I sat up on my bed and started to think about my life. That was the best and only thing I could do.

My sad life. Since my childhood, life did give me some hard times. I always knew how to deal with them though, but this time it was not easy. Well, that had never especially been easy, but sometimes it was tougher to make it through. Sometimes it was hell on Earth. Some people would've not survived all of this -maybe- or would be crazy by now. What was I going to do with myself ?

Trey is...wait ! Why am I thinking about him ?

Urg ! Because I liked him, it was an evidence. I liked this guy and couldn't stop thinking about him. But why though ? Why did I get closer to him that fast ? He was like the other guys, unfortunately. He was going to hurt me anyways.

Why ? Why could I not be happy for once ? I thought he was the good one for me. I though I was going to finally experience happiness. I thought so wrong. Or maybe I should give us a second chance ? No. If it was to feel bad like that again in a near future, no.

All of this because of my father, my brother, my first boyfriend, my grandpa, my uncle, the boys in high school and in the neighbourhood. They all made my heart feel the pain. The worst was surely my father. He never took care of his children. He was treating us like trash. Seriously the life of a trash must even be better !

I didn't know how we got out of the "family" house alive. I have to admit that without Nathan, I wouldn't be here today, in this comfortable bed. He saved my life more than once, but on the other hand, he was happy to hurt me also. And I still couldn't understand that. He had always felt this anger towards me, even when I was trying to show him some love as a little sister would do. But after all I was grateful to have him by my side, even if he was rude.

One day, our parents were fighting and we were waiting in his room for them to finish. I was on his bed reading and suddenly the book flew out of my hands. He had rage in his eyes and cleary wanted to make me cry. He had always loved seeing me cry. I asked him to be nice and to not hit me as he did the last time, but he laughed and hit my face with the book. He said that I couldn't be smarter than him because he was the oldest.

Then he kicked me in my stomach until I passed out. The next day, I missed school in the morning because I woke up at 10 a.m. I was so weak, I couldn't even stand up, so I didn't go in the afternoon either. I cried wondering why my big brother hated me. I was five, three years younger than my sibling and scared of him. I was feeling so alone.

As I was playing the memory in my mind, a tear escaped my left eye. I wiped it immediately. I didn't want to cry because of him. I did it during a big part of my childhood and it was enough. Then I spent another part of my life crying, hoping 

[A Couple of hours Later]

TREY'S POV

I made sure that my outfit was good, before to get out of my car. I always had to be presentable in public. I locked the door and started to walk towards Starbucks. There were not a lot of people, so it was perfect. It looked like the place had been renovated. All the furniture was new and it smelt the new too. With the sun entering through the windows, it was like the interior was shining. The atmosphere was cool and enjoyable. I looked around to see if Melissa was already here, but I didn't see her until my eyes laid on a beautiful and brown skin girl, with black curly hair.

It was her.

I walked towards the table where she was, sending messages on her phone. Arrived there I cleared my throat causing her to look up at me. Yes, it was definitely her. She had pretty brown eyes, but I couldn't help myself and was comparing them to Naïma's. Her amazing brown eyes that I loved to look into. Melissa was beautiful, but not as extraordinary as Nana.

Why was I thinking about her ?

"Hey, Trey ! How are you ? " She stood from her chair and hugged me. I didn't hug her back, because I felt uncomfortable all of sudden. I didn't like her touching me. At that moment I wished it was Nana. Urg ! Why is she in my mind again ?

Melissa was wearing a black short short with a small pink t-shirt, that was showing her stomach. Actually it was only covering her boobs and a little bit of her shoulders. With that she had high black heels on her feet. Naïma her, didn't need that type of clothes to look amazing. Urg ! Get out of my fucking head dammit !

"Hey. I'm fine and you ? " I asked pulling away from her. We sat down and she was giggling for no damn reason. I was already tired of her. Why did I said yes to come here ?

"I'm good. Very good. I missed you to be honest, baby." She responded, trying to take my hand in hers. Baby ? The fuck is she calling me baby for ? I'm not her baby !

I rolled my eyes, "Why are we here ? What do you want to tell me ? " I asked annoyingly.

"Well...I'm not going...Well...to do short...I'm...I'm pregnant." She announced beaming.

I raised my eyebrow, "Uh, Congrats. Why are you telling me that ? " It was not like I didn't care, but...okay, I didn't care. At all. It'd been a year. She wasn't in my life anymore. She had never been that important in my life. I didn't care about her at all.

"Well...guess." 

"Do I look like I want to play guess what ? " I asked sarcastically with a straight face.

"Well..." She bit on her bottom lip, "You're the dad." She answered with a bigger smile. I couldn't believe it.

The fuck is she talking about ?

A truck hitting me right now would be paradise compared to what she just told me. The last time I saw her was last year. Didn't she know how it was working ? That girl wasn't listening in biology class. She should know that a guy can't get a female pregnant one year after they had sex. With the years they became crazier ! If she wanted money, she could just ask for it; even if I would've not given it to her. 

People work hard and you want to get the money without any effort ? HELL NO !

Well, if she was someone else like-- What the fuck am I saying ? NO ! Naïma get out of here ! Now ! Oh my God she's making me go crazy !

I laughed ready to leave, "That was quite funny, but I have to go. I'm not the father." I began to stand up when she started to spoke again.

"So, you don't remember, huh ? " She asked with a smirk.

Remember what ?

"Uh...no." I responded, not sure on what to tell her.

"A couple of months ago, five months ago exactly, it was your friend's birthday and we kinda caught up for the lost time. You were wild that night." She winked at me.

I sat back and tried to remind the last five months. That took me a few minutes before to realize that she was actually telling the truth. I had totally forgotten that night, well until now. It was DJ King's 30th birthday. I was super drunk and horny. I bumped into a stripper, making her fall on the ground. We were continuing the party on the last hotel floor and as usual someone had to call the strippers to enjoy our time a bit more.

I ended the night in a room with Melissa. We were talking until she decided to kiss me, then things escalated quickly and I guess we ended up by sleeping together. The thing is that at the time I didn't know exactly what happened, but the next morning I was naked in my bed and there were condoms on the floor, and Melissa had left her leopard bra in the room as a gift.

Oh Lord !

"I think, we need to talk." She grinned as I nodded my head despite I was completely frozen. 

Am I going to be a father ? 

____________________________________________

Let me know what you think about the chapter.

Wow ! Who saw this coming ? Is Trey the father ? What will happen between Trey and Naïma then ?

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST.

PS: Can you do me a favor please ? Check out my story "ROLEX" and let me know your opinion on it, please if you don't mind 😁 

•Edited: Monday, July 18th 2016 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 4.9K 44
Beyoncé Knowles works for the biggest drug dealer in LA, Gucci, as his hitman or in Beyoncé's case, hit woman. Gucci has one rule for Beyoncé which i...
5K 110 9
After a tragic incident, Jay z searches for his wife Beyonce after 4 years of searching and still taking care of their daughter Blue, something shock...
19.2K 681 13
Long time friends Ben and Miranda decide to have a child together without becoming a couple. After becoming involve with each other they secretly ha...
46K 1.9K 34
Beyoncé Knowles is a 17 year old junior in high school. Her parents own a company in downtown New York. They have several buildings all over the coun...