The Rejected Alpha (BoyXBoy)

By kozakura122

Forest-green pack is one of the biggest werewolf packs. Being the only son of the Alpha makes Luis the rightf... More

Chapter 1: Luis's Life
Chapter 2: New News
Chapter 3: Alpha Daegan
Chapter 4: Luis's happiness
Chapter 5: Iezala Island
Chapter 6: Meeting him
Chapter 7: Because I am an Omega
Chapter 8 : Awakening of the Alpha
Chapter 9: Happiness, Rejection & Betrayal
Chapter 10 : He can't die
Chapter 11: Connect with The Wolf
Chapter 12: My Angel
Chapter 13: My Son
Chapter 14: The Demon Council
Chapter 15: A Very Wrong Decision
Chapter 16: Belville Palace
Chapter 17: New King
Not an Update
Chapter 18: Not so soon to be Mated
Chapter 19: Alpha
Chapter 20: Alpha vs Alpha King
Chapter 22: Silver
Chapter 23: Red
Chapter 24 is available but not here
Chapter 25: Past [part 1] (Teaser)
Chapter 26: Past [Part 2] (Teaser)
Chapter 27; Chapter 28
Chapter 29(announcement) and...... some shameless advertising
Chapter 30(Only announcement/Not a chapter)

Chapter 21: The Black Wolf

45.2K 1.9K 343
By kozakura122

Julio Belville's POV
"This is your last chance, Omega. Tell everyone that you are a lying Witch and I might kill you less painfully."

I watched as my grandson roared these words while using his powerful alpha voice. His voice can make any alpha weak in their knees and make them aware of the superior dominating presence of its owner. No doubt his voice is more dominating than any alpha present here. There is no one who can challenge his power, no one...

"This is true . I am your mate."

My head snap up at the direction of black haired youth. I can't believe he said those words so calmly while standing before a enraged Werewolf King and claiming something so.... impossibly absurd.

Though many demon species, including werewolves can have same sex mate but there doesn't exists a single Demon Council member with same sex mate since none of the rulers ever had a one. So if it's true then it can cause one of the biggest controversy ever happened within the demon species.

But this young alpha with black hair and red eyes have something in his voice which makes it hard to disagree with anything he says. Although he said those words while not even using the strong alpha voice he has been using few minutes ago but his normal voice surprisingly dips with authority and dominance like no one I ever saw in my life.

"Since you are still lying, you leave me no choice but to give you the death sentence again but this time I will myself kill you to make sure, you die properly."

Daegan's powerful voice reached my ears and suddenly I found myself having a weird feeling.

I, Julio Belville, the first King of werewolves, who is known as the most ruthless and fearsome Werewolf of all time, who has killed who knows how many people in his long life, today feeling fear for the life of this unknown young wolf who is not even related to him and perhaps going to cause a trouble for the Belville family. But after hearing the strong determined voice of this child, I can't help but feel a weird empathy towards him.

Before I can ever get the chance to utter a single word towards Daegan for him to change his decision, I find myself looking at Daegan in his golden wolf form.

Just like true Belville Alphas, Daegan's inner wolf form is also gigantic looking. The golden wolf stood almost 7 feet above the ground and it's muscular body length is almost 10 feet from shoulders to base of tail. We Belville alphas are always known for being extremely powerful and having largest wolf forms.

Daegan starts coming closer to that boy and I find myself moving.

There is no way I will let my grandson, kill this child without proper investigation against whatever crime he had done in Daegan's eyes.

Although I'm not the King anymore but I am still Julio Belville and I will never let an innocent child die before my eyes, even if I have to fight my own blood for it.

I watched Deagon roar at him after standing close to him and instantly that boy close his eyes, perhaps because he doesn't want to see his own death in those cruel and enraged eyes.

I prepare myself to stand before Daegan in my human form since trying to stop him while being in my wolf form will be taken as a challenge against the king and I don't want to fight him if it isn't absolutely necessary.

Daegan rise his front right arm with blade like claws high in the air and I am three steps away from them and about to shove that boy and take his place before Daegan.......

Suddenly the black haired boy let out an inhuman cry and open his eyes for us to see his red eyes are now shining like some outwardly red diamonds.

Then suddenly his cries became growl and I watch as he body starting to shift.

I watch as shiny black furs replace the pale olive skin and human bone structure of that young human body goes through some incredible changes and become something which even manages to amaze me.

Unbelievable

Before me stands a pure black wolf with glowing red eyes. He is as gigantic as the golden wolf or perhaps slightly bigger. His large dangerous looking white canines are in shark contrast with his pure black body. I saw many black wolves in my life but none of them are like this.... he is truly one of a kind.

He black wolf shake his gigantic body like he was sleeping for a long time and now trying to wake up fully. Then he watch Daegan who now have taken some steps away from him and growling lowly.

Some unknown emotion flashes inside those red eyes and for a moment I thought he was in some shot of pain. But whatever it was go away pretty soon and replaced by something which I can only assume.... murderous anger.

The beautiful black beast let out a roar. And the ground beneath our feet shook by it incredible power and sounds of glass breaking from the main palace windows could be heard from here.

The golden wolf seems to takes this as a challenge and started to coming close to black wolf while snapping his strong jaw at him. In return the black wolf snap his own jaw at him to show Daegan his dangerous white canines and charges at him.

Daegan being a trained warrior wolf, manages to miss his fangs in time and try to close his jaw at black wolf's unguarded vulnerable neck which the black wolf counter by shoving Daegan hard into the ground. Daegan quickly remove himself from the ground and manages to avoid those sharp claws from being buried in his stomach.

"Evacuate this garden right now and make sure the untrained civil guests are inside the palace building.", my son ordered his people.

"Father.", I heard him calling me. I have long since remove myself from that place I was standing before and now I am far away from those two overlarge enraged werewolves who are engaged in fighting without caring the destruction of the beautiful garden.

"Yes?", I answer him distractingly as I watch the black wolf succeeding in driving his claws in golden wolfs back and managing to finally wound the highly trained golden wolf but Daegan still seems to fight like it was nothing.

"We need to stop that black beast .... that creature doesn't look like a normal wolf and if the young alpha here is saying the truth, then there is possibility we might have to take him down before he can harm Daegan fatally.", Diego informs me in a odd concern voice. This is really weird. There is no way we can interfere in this fight. We Belvilles love our pride more than our lives and Daegan will never forgive something like that, specially since he is the King now.

"What the hell you are saying, son?", I scold him angrily. He could be 220 years old but I could still treat him like a pup, without caring if I am disrespecting him.

To his credits, just like always Diego remains calm and collected but something seems off.

"This young alpha has informed us something important and some of our pack members are also supporting his claim. I think we should at least hear him for once.", he informs me and I watch his face clouded with more worry when he saw the black wolf succeeded in closing his jaw around the golden wolf's hind leg and earning a pained wail from the golden wolf.

I look at young alpha, Diego have mentioned and find myself looking at a young man with blonde hair and ice blue eyes.

"And who would you be?", I ask him though my eyes refuse to look away from those two viciously fighting wolves.

"I am Drake Nasser Black, the Alpha of Forest green pack."

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I am really sorry for being late again......I am again having some personal issues and so I was unable write sooner.

I really hope you enjoyed today's update. Vote and comment if you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.1K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
5.4M 167K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
513K 14.8K 21
Klynn Blaire was a werewolf with the status of omega. He isn't liked by any and beat up by all, his life was full of shit. His 18th birthday would be...
181K 10.5K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...