Betrayed By You,loved By Anot...

By SakuraRamroop

Suspicious of the boys cheating on them. Sakura,Tenten,Hinata,Ino and Temari promised to themselves an each o... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Eight Part 2
Chapter Eight Part 3
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
sup
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Twelve Pt 2
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Fifteen Pt 2
Chapter Fifteen Pt 3
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Eight Pt 2
Chapter Twenty Eight Pt 3
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Pt 2
Chapter Thirty Pt 3
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Gomenasai
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
hey guys
Chapter Thirty Nine
Ohayo.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Ohayo
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
hey!.

Chapter Forty Nine😘😻

6.9K 188 73
By SakuraRamroop

Lacing her fingers with Pein's, Temari leaned against his side as they walked to school..

The sun rays beaned down at them as they walked and Temari felt good.

Pein turned his head and planted his lips on her forehead, she leaned into him more.

"Temari?." He mumbled, kissing her forehead.

" Yea?." She asked.

" I think Itachi is going to make a move today." He smiled at the way her head jerked up.

" Hmm, that will be interesting, I wonder if she'll resist?. " she hummed.

Pein smirked wickedly.
" You didn't resist when I took you." Grinning as she bristled.

Temari smacked his shoulder.
" Shut up, Jerk." She grumbled.
He Nuzzled her temple.

" I love you." He whispered.

She sighed softly, raising her head and coming to a stop.
Temari raised her hand and threaded her fingers through His bright orange hair. Bringing his face down to hers, she brushed her lips against his before taking his lips fully. He tasted like peppermint, cool and refreshing.

Pein wrapped His arms around her waist bringing her flush against his body, enjoying the feel of it.

Temari broke away from him, leaving a centimeter between their lips. Breathing harshly she panted against his lips.
" I love you too, Pein. " she smiled .

He grunted, hugging her to him.
"Come on let's head to school,. Love." He smiled. She laughed as she nodded.

Sakura sighed as she strolled into her classroom.. Yawning lightly as she came to a stop at her desk.

" Ohayo, Sakura. " Teny greeted.. She smiled at her best friend

" Ohayo Teny.. Your awfully cheery." She remarked..

But before Teny could retort, the door was flung open and in came the one and only Uzumaki Naruto..

" Ohayo Sakura chan!!." He greeted loudly.
She laughed.

" Scratch that TenTen.. He's awfully cheery this morning. " she said. 
Teny huffed.

" Ohayo students, take your seats please." The teacher said, coming into the classroom.

The five girls all sat down.

" Hey Hinata.. Could you give me your notes from yesterday's science class?." Sak asked as she leaned back in her seat.

Hinata giggled as she dug around in her bag..
" Here you go Sakura chan". She smiled..

As she leaned across the desks to take the book.. Her shirt raised a bit, showing off her stomach. That's when the Door to the room flew open and the Akatsuki boys walked in.

Sakura raised an eyebrow from her position.. She hadn't even notice that they weren't in the classroom.

Itachi and Pein walked through first.. And his eyes immediately zeroed onto her exposed flesh and a flash of heat passed through his eyes.. Sakura, seeing this straighten herself at once.

" Sorry we're late Sensei.. We had a meeting to address. " Pein said..

The teacher sighed but understood..
" Understood, now please find your seats." He said.

Itachi brushed his hand against her side as he passed her, causing her to shiver..
She glowered at him, which he smirked at..

Class began as usually until biology.. Which she, along with TenTen and Temari had alone.

The three girls headed to their classroom and sweat dropped as they found the teacher missing..

TenTen and Temari laughed at that and moved to their assigned seats.. Sakura just stood there rubbing her temple.

That's when she was pushed forward violently.. By  Shizuko Akabane.. Aside from their normal problems with Karin and her group..
This fangirl was the most bitchy and nastiest it has at their school.

The entire classroom froze as they saw what was going on..
Itachi stood at the window momentarily stunned before he frowned and started to move forward. But was stopped.

Temari grabbed onto his left arm as Teny snatched the right.
He raised an eyebrow at his two sisters.
" Let her handle this Itachi Nii-Chan.. Sakura needs to do this herself. " Temari said, tightening her hold on him.

He looked at her then and TenTen, who nodded in affirmation.
Itachi sighed as he understood. He shifted his arms, bringing his girls closer to him.

" I'll stand back for now, but if anything happens I'm stepping in." He said quietly.
Temari and TenTen laughed in understanding.

"Don't you ever learn, Akasuna?!. Don't stand in my way." Shizuko said snobbishly.

Sakura gritted her teeth before taking a deep breathe.
She turned to face Shizuko with a fake toothy smile.

" Shizuko!. I'm so sorry.. I didn't realize I was blocking the way for our bitchy princess.. Do you need anything.. Here let me help." Sakura said sweetly.. Before she glared at the girl, cocked her fist back and let it fly, breaking the nose of Shizuko, a sicking crack was heard throughout the class as She lashed out her leg and landed a swift kick to her stomach sending her flying into her squad behind her.

Itachi felt his blood boil with heat once more,  watching her be violent was turning him on.. His eyes darken as she walked towards her victim.

Shizuko screamed as she cupped her nose and wrapped a arm around her mid section.
She raised her head and glared dangerously at Sakura, who looked bored as ever.

" How.. How dare you!. You pink haired bitch!." She screamed.

Sakura grinned.
" Ah, yes my hair, how nice of you to take notice. " she snickered before letting her fake cheery expression fall into an dead serious one.

" Let me get one thing perfectly clear Shizuko, I am not a pushover to fear the likes of you, and I'm certainly not one of those girls who fear you, come around me again with that disgusting attitude of yours and you'll end up seriously sorry." She snarled.

All the students were stunned at the display while TenTen and Temari grinned.. Itachi gazed at her with  lusted filled eyes as she snorted and began to walk away from the fallen girl.

Sakura got high fives from both her sisters.. While she laughed..

" Alright class take your seats!. " Ebisu sensei said coming into the classroom..

The class immediately set to work..

" Okay I'm going to pair you up for this weeks assignment. " Ebisu said.. Humming as ran through his papers..

" TenTen and Temari. " he called first and the girls high fived

Sakura laughed at them.. As she listened for hear her name.

Ami was crossing her fingers in hope to get paired with Itachi.. But inwardly cursed as she was paired up with omoi.

" And lastly, Itachi with Miss Akasuna." Ebisu said closing his file.

Sakura breathed out a breathe of  air and looked over at Itachi, only blush at the way he was looking at her.

" I got a project assignment with Itachi to do, so I'll be home a lil late. " Sakura said from her position against Sai.

Sasori nodded.. He knew what Itachi was doing. He just hopes he'll be gently with her..

" Just don't be home too late okay." He responded. Sakura blushed and stuck her tongue out at her brother.
She looked at the time and gasped.

" I better get a move on then." She kissed her brothers on their cheeks an ran up the stairs to get change and grab her bag.

She closed the door behind her as she walked out the house, pulling her jacket closer before she started to walk..

She reached the Uchiha compound in twenty minutes flat. Sakura rang the door bell and stepped back, rubbing her hands together..

She looked out at the night and smiled.. The door opened and Sakura turned her head with a smile. Only to freeze, her breath hitched and her eyes grew wide open.

There was her boyfriend, leaning against the door frame, without any shirt and clad only in a pair of jeans that were unbuttoned and the zip straight down, showing her a pair of black cotton boxers.. His hair was loose and slightly dripping.. He looked as if he was now out of the shower..

" Sakura?." He spoke, his voice husky and deep..

She blinked, regaining her self and squeaked.
" Itachi?!. What are you doing?.. Put some clothes on would ya.. What if someone sees you like this?." She exclaimed her hands blocking her eyes.

He rolled his and grabbed her arm, pulling her inside...
" Relax, love.. I'm the only one home." He said closing the door.

She huffed.
" So?. Doesn't mean you can walk around like that." She stated..

Itachi laughed softly, moving closer to her as he breathed in her scent.
He placed his lips against her ear and blew.

"Its because I knew you were coming." He whispered nipping at her ear.

She blushed and pushed him away..
"Oh shush.. Where is your mom?." She asked..

He shrugged..
"They went on their anniversary date." He said.. Sakura gasped.

"Wow!. That's so nice." She sighed.

"Oh, let's get to work then I wanna get that project done. " she grumbled heading up the stairs.

She found his room and went in, dropped her bag on his bed and pulled out her book before grabbing his as he walked in to his room.

She pulled his book out also and started to put their notes and facts together.

Itachi watched her, before he moved forward.
She had laid herself on her stomach on top his bed, legs swinging back and fort.

He climbed over her and twisted her onto her back and pressed his lips to her..

"Mhhh..Itachi the work!." She protested.

He moved his lips down her face onto her pulse..
"It can wait my queen.. I can't. " he grunted.

Sakura smiled, loving at him.
" Its alright.. I won't make you wait any longer..." She looked him in the eye and whispered.
" Take me Itachi, make me your Queen. " ..

He smirked, lowering his head to her lips.
" You already are... My queen. " he said, taking her lips with his and kissing her passionately.

His deep tongue filled kisses drugged her mind of all thoughts, her face felt as if it was on fire as he kissed her..
When the need for air came he released her lips but didn't stop his ministrations.

Caressing his lips along her cheeks, he kissed every inch of her face, trailing down her neck he nipped at her jawline as he went.. He sucked at her pulse aggressively.. Hearing her whimpers, sent him mad.

He released her flesh and raised himself up to look at her.
Her long pink hair sprawled out on his bed, giving her skin a glow, making her look breathtaking.

" You look beautiful, Sakura. " he husked out.
Red took over her face and neck at his words.

Itachi reached down to unbutton her jacket and pushed the selves aside to reveal a tank top underneath.. He peeled it off her and thew the clothes one side.

Her plain white bra was distracting as it was.
Her breasts were not to big and not to small.. Just perfect to fit him..

Snaking a arm around her back, he lifted her up and unclasped the hook..letting the article of clothing fall aside..
Sakura feel self cautious now, but Itachi stopped her, bringing her hand up to his mouth and kissing them softly.

He was showing her how much he loves her.

He then bent down as wrapped His mouth around one of her breast, suckling like a baby.
Sakura arched her back, the feeling was amazing.

Itachi released her breast with a pop and rested his cheek against them and watched as she breathed heavily..

He smiled as he began to kiss a trail down her stomach, a chill following his path on her skin.
He reached her pants and began to pull it down along with her underwear.. Kissing her hips as he went.

He raised up and pulled it off as well as his jeans and boxers.
And spilt her legs open.. The scent of her arousal hit him strong, his mind reeling.

He settled him self between her thighs and propped his hands on either side of her head..
" This may hurt, Sakura.. Are you ready?." He asked, looking down at her. His hair acting like a black curtain between their faces..

She didn't respond, instead raised her hand and ran it up his Strong back, while grabbing the back of his neck with the other and bringing him down for a kiss.

That was her answer.

He pressed against her mouth as he pushed into her inch by inch.
He buried himself to the hilt in her.  The warmth he felt was unbelievable.

They both could feel the lost of her innocence run down her thigh..

Sakura gasped at the feeling of being filled.

" Move.. Itachi." She moaned wrapping her legs around his waist as her fingers dug slightly in to the base of his neck.

He thrusted in once, startled by the overwhelming feeling before he began to move faster.
Sakura lifted her hips to meet his.
She flung her head back as he hit a spot inside her over and over, making her moan.

Feeling her nails dig into his back and her walls clamp Down around him he knew she was at her peak. Pressing kisses along her neck and shoulders.. Red marks included.

Her cries sounded sweet to his ears as he neared his climax as well..
He thrusted once more and buried his face against her neck as he released with a broken groan..

Sakura panted as they both cooled down, she wrapped her arms around him.. She could feel his heartbeat.. Thundering away.

Itachi bit into her skin, marking her once more before he rolled off her..

" I won't be going home for the night huh?." She grinned drowsily.

He grunted, wrapping his arms around her,pulling her close.
" I'm not letting you go now." He spoke.

She laughed before yawning.
" Hey.. I'm not going anyway itachi." She kissed his shoulder.
"We still gotta finish our project you know. " she said closing her eyes.

" We'll get it done in the morning my queen. " was the last thing she heard as she drifted of.

Ohayo minna.
Here's my Itasaku lemon lol I hope it was alright....

I kn the chapter is long.. I got a lil carried away lol..

Hope u guys enjoy I'll update soon.

Ja ne!..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.8K 65
Once there is happiness there is always bad things to come, her happy life is about to be disturbed by the the person who ruin her childhood, can she...
71.6K 1.4K 36
Five girls who go to Konoha High School end up being friends with the new boys. But eventually, their friendship will become more than what they can...
4.6K 94 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
23.3K 386 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...