Love Birds (BTS Jimin fanfic)

By Alitae00

A 20 years old Park Jimin, or rather known as a player, has been dating and cheating on girls ever since midd... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book Two!
New Book: The Red Coat

Chapter 14

1.2K 67 39
By Alitae00

As class ended today, I went to wait for Jimin outside.

"Sungyu!" I turn around and saw taehyung running towards me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Is it true?" He ask.

"Huh? What is?" I ask.

"You and Jimin are dating and living together." He replied.

"What?" I ask.

"Is it true?" He ask.

"N-no." I replied, "where did you hear that?"

"Sohee told us. She and Jimin are fighting right now." He said.

"Where?" I ask. He took my hand and we both ran to where they were fighting at.

"Why does it have to be her? Why?!" I heard sohee yelled.

As I enter the room, namjoon, hoseok, Jin, jungkook, and yoongi was there as well.

"Are you and sungyu really dating?" Namjoon ask.

Jimin stayed quiet.

"-sigh- I should be at home. Why am I still here?" Yoongi said as he put on his backpack.

"Hyung, shh!" Jungkook said to yoongi.

"You guys deal it yourself. This isn't even high school." He said as he walk toward taehyung and me, "why is there drama everywhere I go."

"Well, yoongi's out." Taehyung said.

"Answer me!" Sohee shouted as she threw the papers in her hand at jimin, making him turn his face toward me.

"We loved each other first , we were happy, why did you go to her? Did you ever love me?" She ask but jimin continue to look at me.

"How about you? Did you ever loved me?" Jimin ask, turning to face sohee now.

"We were happy? You said you were never happy when you were with me." He said and turn to walk toward me.

Grabbing my wrist, we head out of the room.

"Jimin! Where are you going?" Taehyung ask but jimin kept walking.

When we got outside, he stopped walking.

"You okay?" I ask.

Instead of replying, he pull me into a hug.

I hug him back as I heard him sniffing.

The playboy was crying because of his first love.

I now realized what he said the other night.

"Some say it hurts to wait for someone. Some say it hurts to forget someone. But the worst pain actually comes when you don't know whether to wait or forget. Sometimes, you just have to accept things the way they are and move on. Moving on isn't about loving someone and forgetting them, it's about having the strength to say I love you .. but you're not worth this pain."

He was talking about himself. It hurts that's why he try moving on by dating all those girls but it didn't work. Half of him was still holding on to sohee and half of him was trying to forget her.

I patted his back as he continue to cry.

Taehyung's pov

"Sohee, cant you just leave jimin alone? He gone through a lot after you left him. Now that he finally move on, you show up and give him pain again." Namjoon hyung said, "Why are you even doing this when you know he's not coming back to you?"

"Because.. I still love him." She said, crying.

"Then why did you leave him?" I ask.

"I have no choice... I was fighting cancer.. I was afraid I won't make it through and it'll cause jimin more pain." She said.

"Then what took you so long to come back to jimin when you're fine?" Jungkook ask.

"I didn't know where he was. I ask our classmates back in high school if they know where jimin is,  that's how I finally find him." She explained.

"Jimin seem to have moved on already, you should too instead of holding on to him." Jin said.

"Lets go guys. I have work to go too." Jin said and we followed him out the door, leaving sohee alone.

Sunny's pov

After jimin stop crying, we both head to his car.

"Um.. about earlier.." he said as he start the engine.

"What?" I ask.

"Earlier.." he said.

"About you crying?" I ask.

"It's not crying.. I was too angry, tears came out." He said.

"Pft. Sure."

"I'm for real!" He said, raising his voice.

"Okay. Don't need to raise your voice." I said, "I'll keep it a secret. Don't worry."

"Keep what a secret?"

"You, a playboy, was crying over your first love." I said.

"Ya! I wasn't crying!" He yelled.

I laughed and cover his mouth, "I said I'll keep it a secret." And remove my hand.

"This girl-" he said.

"Arent you going to drive?" I ask.

"I will." He said and I laugh.

As he started to drive, I said, "jimin, if you need to let out things that bother you, just say it to me, don't need to hide it. If you feel like you need to cry, just do it in front of me. I'm a love fairy not a girl so just be comfortable and cry or express your feelings when you need to."

He didn't reply.

I look over to him and said, " you still thinking about earlier?"

"Don't bring it up, it's embarrassing." He said.

"What is? Crying in front of a girl?" I ask.

"Shut up." He said.

"Tsk tsk. Okay. I'll shut up." I said and look out the window.

"Can I really just express my feelings and cry in front of you?" He ask but I didn't reply.

"Ya! Do you not hear me?" He ask.

"You tell me to shut up, why are you talking to me?" I said.

"Wahh. Girls get mad over everything." He said.

"If you know that, why you date girls then?" I ask.

"Because I can't date boys duh." He said, "and some girls are better than you."

"Pft. Like who? Sohee?" I ask.

"Why are you bringing her up?" He ask.

"You said there's girls better than me. But you break up with all of them because of sohee." I said.

"Who said I break up with them because of sohee?!" He yelled.

"Then why were you crying over her then?!" I yelled back, which surprised me.

"I was not crying over her!" He yelled back.

"Then why were you crying if you weren't crying over her?!" I yelled.

"Because! Because-" he lower his tone.

"Let's break up." He said afterward.

"As if we ever dated. Just focus on the road." I said and look back through the window again.

When we got to his apartment building, I head in first.

I put in the passcode and head into my room without waiting for him.

I slam my bedroom door as he walk pass.

Standing next to my door, I think back to our fight earlier.

"Why did I get mad?" I ask myself.

"Then why were you crying over her then?" "Then why were you crying if you weren't crying over her?!"

Those words repeat in my head.

"Why did I get mad?" I ask myself again, "it's not like we're dating, why did it matter if he was crying over her or not?"

*ding*

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from my boss.

'Sunny, you mind stopping by for a sec? I need to talk to you about something.'

Jimin's pov

As soon as I got to my bed, I lay down.

Thinking back to the fight earlier, a thought came to my head.

"Why did she get mad?" I ask myself, "why does it matter if I cried over her or not it's not like we're a couple."

I sat up and said, "did she think we were a couple because I lied to sohee saying that we were dating? What kind of fairy is that?"

*knock knock*

I quickly lay back down.

"Jimin.." she said as she slowly open the door.

"I think you're going to have to come with me.." she said.

"Why?" I ask.

"I have to go talk to my boss and I have to keep you close.."

"I don't want to." I said as I cover myself with my blanket.

"Hurry up before I turn you into a bird again." She said.

"Threatening me won't make me go." I said.

"Are you seriously going to do this?" She ask and I didn't reply.

As I hear her walking out of the room, I remove the blanket and look over at the door. When she opens it again, I quickly go back to the form I was before.

"I'm sorry." She said and a smile curve on my face.

"For?" I ask, trying to sound mad.

"For getting mad earlier and for threatening you." She said.

I remove the blanket and sat up.

"This is why girls play hard to get huh?" I said and get out of bed,  "okay, lets go."

She shook her head as we head out of my room.

"Sunny!" I yelled as I was transformed into a bird.

"What?" She ask as she turn around to look at me.

"I didn't do it." She laughed.

I let out a sigh and said, "let's just go."

Sunny's pov

When we arrive at our head quarters, I told jimin to wait for me in the car.

When we got to her office, I knock on the door until she let me come in.

"Come in." She said. I open the door and head in.

"What is it that you need to talk to me about?" I ask.

"Sit down first." She said and I did so.

"I was looking at your profile this morning and I saw this."  She said and handed me the tablet with my profiles.

"The 'love navigator' show a small shaded area indicating that you like someone. " she explained, "the 'Life span' lost a small amount of it."

Was this the reason why I had a fever last night?

"Um, I have a question." I said, "you said that once someone drinks the potion, they will become a fairy, which means, they no longer have sickness, they are no longer attracted to other people.. right?"

"Right." She answered.

"Yesterday... I.. had a fever." I said.

"How long did the fever lasted?" She ask.

"Until 12am." I replied.

Jimin's pov

After an hour or so pass by, sunny finally came out.

"Done?" I ask through the window.

She nodded.

"Jimin, is it okay if you drive? I'm tired I don't think I should drive." She said.

"Oh okay." I said. I got out of the passenger seat and walk over to the drivers seat.

As I start the engine, she closed her eyes and slept. Is she that tired?

Sunny's pov-Flashback

Taking my hand, she said, "sunny, love is the most dangerous things to do for a fairy. Who ever you like or love right now, I suggest you stop."

"But.. I don't like anyone.." I said

As I thought back to the other night, I realized what I've said.

'It's been 4 years, why haven't I got over you yet?' Is it because of that?

"Boss, remember that guy I couldn't get over? What if it's him? But, it's impossible, all this time, I was not over him but I didn't get sick or anything for the last 4 years.."  I said.

"Maybe it's not him.. think about it."

End of flashback

Who could it be?

~~

When we got back to his apartment, we both got out of the car and head in.

While we were still on the stairs, I stopped and turn around to face him.

"You wanna go for a drink? I feel like drinking soju at the moment." I said.

"Um. Sure." He said and we both head back out.

As Jimin was about to head to his car, I grab his hand and said, "let's walk there."

"Okay." He replied.

~skip~

"Men are such jerks." I said, drunk.

"Why? What did we do?" Jimin ask.

"Say they can't multitask but when it comes to talking to 3 girls, they become professional at multitasking." I said.

"Tch. Who said such thing?" He ask.

"My first love." I replied.

"I can't believe I wasted my high school years with him." I said as I drink another glass of soju, "how can he do that? I thought he loved me. We were like those perfect couples in dramas."

"Girls are the same." He said.

I give him a death stare and he said, "not.. you."

"How did you and sohee break up?" I ask.

"If you want to talk about yours just talk about yours, mine is private." He said.

"It was on my birthday." I said, "leehun and I broke up on my birthday."

"That's sad." He said.

A teardrop ran down my cheeks as I drink another glass.

"He was my first love. I give him all my heart. I always make sure he was happy. Every time when he lost his motivation, I would do everything to help him gain motivation again. When he can't play soccer because he broke his right leg, I was there with him, playing video games with him, watching his favorite shows with him so he would take his mind off of his broken leg and soccer. But after all that, he still cheated on me." I said, "was I not good enough?"

"You're good enough. He just lost a diamond." Jimin said.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I ask him.

"Cause I have to get you back home." He said.

I pour some in his glass and said, "just drink. We can sleep on the street if we can't get back home."

He let out a small laugh and drink it.

Jimin's pov

"Earlier, I'm sorry I got mad." She said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Since when did you become a playboy?" She ask.

"High school." I replied.

"Why?"

"Because... I want to." I answer.

"I find it really funny.. the two of us." She said.

"Why?" I ask.

"We both got our hearts broken by our first love and we decide to stop loving and just become a different person." She said, "I become a love Fairy, and you become a play boy."

"I hope you find someone who love you as much as you love her and live happily ever after instead of being a playboy for your whole life." She said, "hopefully she can cure your broken heart."

"What about you?" I ask.

"I can't do that anymore. I'm a love fairy. Love is forbidden for us fairies." She replied, "I have to carry this pain forever I guess. Since there's no one who can cure my broken heart."

I stare at her as she drink the last of the bottle.

"I think.. I've found her.. the person who can cure my broken heart. But what can I do? She's someone who can't love me back." I said.

"Huh?" She ask.

"Soju is a very strong drink. Hopefully you will forget about this when you wake up tomorrow morning." I said.

I stood up from my chair and walk over to her. Grabbing her face to face me, I lean in and planted a kiss on her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 635 30
A story about 21 year old Y/n buying a white bunny. She's doesn't know it's a hybrid. He is 23 years old who is horny, perverted, but cute and sweet...
477 32 21
Jimin is an 19 year old college student who use to be a nerd back in high school, he would always get bullied by Y/n's boyfriend name Kevin, he would...
Miss Right By bre

Fanfiction

9.3K 239 14
Hye-Seon is a 19 year old girl who moved to South Korea with her parents after living in America for her whole life. One day Hye-Seon goes out to run...
823K 25.7K 21
Soul mate AU. Where the name of your soul mate is written on your wrist as soon as you turn 18. At school she isn't the girl everybody notices. Not...