You can run...

נכתב על ידי smilezandfrowns

The former werewolf princess, Rain, is being hunted down by a team of elite assassins and supposed family fri... עוד

Prologue
A day to remember
The marking
Leaving...
Nice house
Just a day at the pack house
Friends
Putting up the tree
Food, explanations, and make ups
The dance
Christmas
My morning
My fun day turned bad
The Fight
Waiting
The check up
Bed rest
I'm still not in your pack
Saying good-bye to loved ones
In the pack; Why not?
Can we talk?
Clear out
Volleyball :)
Guests
Better get ready
Set in motion.
I thought I'd never hear this word
Take me instead
A voice I haven't heard in months
Only for your daughter
Best Friend
Finding rooms, talking to little girls, and brother figures
That Crazy Thing Called Love
Everything is falling into place
Reunited
An Unexpected Visitor

What's wrong?

1.2K 21 0
נכתב על ידי smilezandfrowns

Ash's P.O.V.

I ran into her room and looked around. Everything was normal...

"What's wrong?" I asked Jennette.

"She's waking up,"She replied, before I heard a wispy,'Ash'. I sat down by her side with inhuman speed, and took her hand in mine.

"Wake up, baby," I said as I squeezed her hand.

She shifted on the bed,"Ash," she whispered again.

I squeezed her hand again, encouraging her to wake up. I saw her eyes slowly flutter open, and I leaned over, to see her beautiful face. She smiled,"Ash". I leaned down and kissed her lips,"Hey princess."

She smiled at me, and tried to get up. I put my hand on her shoulder, and slowly laid her back down,"You've got stitches," I told her as I showed her, her stomach.

"Did you know that you had Wolf's Bane in your system?" I asked, her eyes widened, realizing how fatal it is for our kind,"Do you perhaps know how you got it?"

She nodded,"A-A r-rouge gave me it, and made me swallow it, right before you got there, then he ran into the woods."

Oh Hell NO! My wolf was mad, no scratch that. My wolf was f*cking infuriated! He wanted blood, and he wanted it now! 

If Rain wasn't there with me, I swear I would have tracked down each and every rouge and killed every single one of them.

I saw her shudder as she looked at me with scared eyes.

"Baby, don't be afraid of me," I told her, as I wiped my thumb over her cheek. I loved my mate, I don't want her to live in fear of me.

After a few minutes of 'alone time', Jennette popped her head in the room.

"Alpha, I have to check on her, but you're welcome to stay."

Rain's eyebrows furrowed in confusion,"Alpha?"

"Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh, about that. My dad stepped down as alpha, and I took over." She smiled and hugged me; I made sure to avoid her stitches. She sat up and I took my seat, next to her bed, while I held her hand.  

Jennette walked over, taking a pen and notepad in her hand, and sat down in a gray office chair.

"So Rain, how are you feeling?"

_________________________

Author's note: Yay! she woke up!!! eventually when i finsh this book, im planning on adding a chappie where you can see how sad Ash is when she's in coma

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

105K 3.1K 30
Iris and her friends ran away from there abusive pack. They have been running from there pack for years now but the pack is always one step behind th...
308 20 20
Eva had a secret and she was running away from the dangerous man who wanted it. Her escape took her to Angel's Hill and to the encounter of a group o...
1.5M 28.1K 27
After running away from her pack, Katie accidentally lands in the territory of another wolf's pack. Little does she know that the alpha, turned out t...
34K 1K 45
Ash has tried to keep the secret of what happened to her during the infamous decade to herself, but when her twin brother finds his mate, things star...