Anticipation (TGND Sequel)

By CaribbeanQueen27

"I believe every person in our life, every relationship, everything is there for a reason and when you really... More

Who's Ready?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 pt.2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt.2
Tomorrow
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
??
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 pt.2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Preview)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Short)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt.2
New Story
Chapter 18
Check It Out
Chapter 18 pt.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Short)
Chapter 21
Curious
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 (cont.)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 pt.1 (Short)
Chapter 33 pt.2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 pt.1
Chapter 36 pt.2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Preview
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Cast
Question
Chapter 53
??
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Short)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Preview)
Chapter 62
Update
Chapter 63
Free Trey
Chapter 64 (Short)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Question
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Questions
*IMPORTANT A/N*
Update
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PSA!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
!IMPORTANT PSA!
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
I'm Backkkk ❤️
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 65

765 37 15
By CaribbeanQueen27

Trey

I went over to the fridge and started to grab Lo some ice for her face, but then I heard a gasp and a loud thud. I turned around and saw Lourdes on the floor with blood pouring from her body and that Cyn girl was standing over her smiling with a blade in her hand. I dropped everything and rushed to Lo's side.

"Lo! Baby! You stupid bitch you stabbed her!" I yelled while cradling her body. I then reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"She should've just gave me what I wanted, are you gonna give me what I want from you?" She said while walking around the room playing with the pocket knife.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled while trying to find a pulse. Once I found her pulse I discovered that it was very faint.

"A baby...from you" she said.

"Yous a nut ass bitch if you think you getting a baby from me" I said while still trying to wake Lourdes up and stop her from bleeding.

"Are you sure about that?" She said while approaching me with the knife in her hand, pointed at me.

I grabbed a pillow from the bed and gently laid Lo's head on it, and then stood up.

"Look here you psychotic bitch! I'm not fucking yo-" before I could finish she raised her hand, that she was holding the knife with. And just before she could stab me I tackled her to the floor trying to get the knife.

Once I finally got the knife out her hand the door opened revealing cops and paramedics. And just then Cyn started screaming like I was trying to hurt her.

"Ahhh! Get off of me! Please don't kill me! You're hurting me!" She screamed Hold the fuck up!

"Sir slowly put the weapon down and stand up with your hands in the air!" One of the officers said. I looked at Cyn and she had a little smirk on her face.

I slowly put the knife down and slowly stood up with my hands in the air while mugging Cyn, I really wanna kill this bitch now.

Once I was up the officer came and grabbed my arms putting them behind my back and handcuffed me. I looked to my left and saw the paramedics putting Lourdes onto a gurney.

"Is she okay?!" I asked.

"That's not any of your business" the officer said while trying to walk me out of the room.

"That's my wife! It is my business! Is she okay?!" I yelled trying to turn around.

"Sir you're under arrest! Continue walking forward or else I'm gonna add that you're resisting arrest, you're already going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder" the officer said.

"What?! I didn't try to kill her! That's my wife! I love her!" I yelled.

"Shut up and walk!" He said and then pushed me towards the door. I finally started walked and looked over at Cyn saw her smirking.

Just wait till I get my hands on that bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Nominated Me?
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 2 1
Just my own understanding about a few matters. No prejudice at all and my door is always wide open to criticism. Simply ride on the back of my errors...
26 3 16
We all have hopes,dreams and aspirations yet to be fulfilled,we all have plans for our life but life is full of mysteries and doesn't go the waY we p...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
My plan. By Z ♪

Fanfiction

3K 89 10
Miranda thinks she has life all sorted out but when someone new and amazing comes along her plans may change it may even turn out this person isn't n...