Alpha's Rouge { DISCONTINUED}

By MeadowBrookLove

Embre a young wolf-blood is abandoned after the Black Moon pack attacks her own she wonders the woods for wee... More

The weirdest feelings
Talk
Pretty painer
Not invited
Black Moon
Black storms
A/N
Heartbreaking Truth
Death, or not?
A/N
Not possibly
Stench of hatred
Sliping away, not forever.
Woods of the lost
Returned, but changed
A/N
Mark
Not his. MINE.
Rewind
A/N New Cover!!!
THIS STORY IS DISCONTIUNED

The Attack Left Me Lost

5.5K 216 5
By MeadowBrookLove

A blood curdling scream echoed through my ears as I woke to burning ashes and fleeing pack members. I launched myself off the bed and after wrenching a jacket from the end of my bed and ran to the hallway only to be faced with torches and terror. Suddenly I was lifted of my feet and was carried through the ashes and blazing flames and toward the Forrest. " Jayke what's happening? " I questioned  my best friend . His brown locks a mess and covering his once blue eyes which were now a demonic black ' which meant his wolf had taken over. Jayke didn't reply but only pointed toward the forest ,signalling for me to run . With a small whimper I lightly pecked his cheek before changing into my wolf and bolting off into the darkness of the night forest.
As the silver fur of my wolf waved about I torchered myself with the horrifying screams. I grimaced at myself for being so selfish and leaving ,however I was sure Jayke would have never let me stay, so I continued to run like I was being hunted.

Weeks later

Embre wake up my wolf Elisa called out to me. I slowly pulled my self of the forest floors and shook down my now silver and brown splattered fur. Go towards the sunrise, I smell another pack ordered Elisa my wolf and suddenly I was overwhelmed as she took over and charged forward. Hours later we came to a pack border as I pushed through the trees and into the clearing of the packs territory I collapsed in front of who I presumed was the alpha who had been notified of my presence at the border. As my vision blurred I smelt a strong smell of wood and something sweet before the darkness came. It over took my world enveloping me in a place where I felt safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.4K 42
"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter if I were?" "I suppose not," he muses, hi...
696K 15.8K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
22.2K 753 42
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
2.4M 58K 26
Previously Known as Rejected Female Alpha returns with A new Mate and A Stronger Pack Fatso... Ugly... Disgrace... Loner... Pathetic... Freak... Weir...