Sidemen One Shots (boyxboy)

By floralsdmn

A book of boyxboy One Shots/Preferences that I've written about the Sidemen. I do accept requests, just comme... More

Request a One Shot
Take One For The Team [Zerkstar]
Fixing Your Insecurities [Minizerk]
Why Do You Hate Me? [Wroetozerk]
Fix a Heart [Vobi]
The First Punch [Ksimon]
Kind Of In Love With You [Minishaw]
Under The Weather [Minizerk]
Slip 'n' Slide [Wroetojzl]
It's Always Been You [Zerkstar]
Dirty Little Secret [Kstar]
Hide With a Smile [Ksishaw]
Fixing Your Broken Heart [Ksimon]
Soulmates [Wroetostar]
Breakeven [Behzerka]
The Differences Between Us [Wroetofreezy]
Holiday Surprises [Ksimon]
More Than Friends [Emon]
I Promised [Emon]
Trapped [Ksimon]
How To Save a Life [Zerkstar]
Thunderstorms [Wroetostar]
Secret Admirer [Minishaw]
Can't Pretend [Vikklan]
Not Good Enough [Minizerk]
Cry [Ksimon]
Golf [Calstar]
Diss Track [Emon]
Festive Spirit [Zerkstar]
Christmas Eve [Ksimon]
What's a Soulmate? [Kstar]
A Thousand Miles [Wroetofreezy]
Spillages [Minizerk]
Backflips [Minishaw]
Physical Affection [KsMiniZerk]
I Need You [Minishaw]
Lewis the Loser Part 1 [Minishaw]
Lewis the Loser Part 2 [Kstar]
Twister [Ksimon]
Beside You [Ministar]
Monster Munch [Minizerk]
Intoxicated Love [Minifreezy]
Stabbed [Wroetozerk]
Hot When You're Jealous [Minishaw]
50,000 READS!!!
Building Bridges [Wroetozerk]
Saving Simon [Minizerk]
Good Enough [Wroetofreezy]
Breathe [Ministar]
Spiralling [Minishaw]
Concussion [Wroetozerk]
Baby [MiniZerkShaw]
Sucker For You [WroetoAlexx]
Recovery [Wroetozerk]
Wingman [Ministar]
Consequences [MiniZerkStar]

Drowning in Jealousy [Emon]

3K 54 3
By floralsdmn

Prompt: Simon and Ethan are best friends one of them gets jealous because they introduced someone and the other one storms off

Okay I LOVED this request, I'm not sure if this is exactly what you were asking for but I really hope you enjoy it regardless! It was so much fun to write about jealous Simon! He'll definitely be making another appearance in a future one of my stories! 😋

Word Count: 1621

~✖~

Ethan and Simon had been dating for a few weeks, becoming official the night that Simon went to Ethan's apartment to film a Q&A video and ended up staying for hours, talking well past midnight and then falling asleep in Ethan's bed before sunrise.

The boys had gotten into the habit of seeing each other at least once a day, spending most days and nights in each other's company.

But since Simon lived in the Sidemen house, also known as the "party house", it meant that it wasn't long before he called Ethan with an invitation to yet another house party.

"This one's a lot smaller, though. Jide says it's like a pre-game." Simon explained. Olajide Olatunji, one of Simon's house mates and also known as JJ, was the biggest party animal Ethan knew. He had definitely had an influence on Simon since the older boy had moved into the Sidemen house earlier last year. Simon's other housemates, Josh Bradley and Vikram Barn weren't quite as enthusiastic as partying as JJ was, but would always make an appearance whenever JJ would host one of his famous house parties.

"What the hell is a pre-game?" Ethan asked, an eyebrow raised as he lay on his bed, his phone pressed to the side of his face.

Ethan heard Simon's laugh at the other end of the phone call. "Oh, yeah. I think we invite a few people over for a small party before we go out to some of the bigger ones in town. You know, we 'pre-game'. JJ explained it to me earlier."

Ethan rolled his eyes. Simon got so excited whenever JJ hosted a party. But of course, he was an excitable person and that's what Ethan loved about him.

"Who else is going? Is it just the rest of the guys?"

"Yeah, I think so," Simon replied, "JJ is inviting a few of his music friends, I think, and... significant others are obviously invited. Like, Josh's girlfriend is always here anyway. So... are you interested?" He pressed.

Ethan loved the hopeful but unsure tone in Simon's voice.

"Of course!" Ethan laughed, "What should I wear?"

"Just wear something you wouldn't mind getting beer spilled on."

"Simon, that excludes my entire wardrobe," The younger boy replied.

Simon laughed. "Well, you'll just have to borrow something of mine then..." he said with a low voice.

Ethan groaned into the phone. Simon certainly had a thing for Ethan wearing his clothes, but it seemed to be catching.

"You can't use that tone when I'm not around to do anything about it."

"So come over. I'm about two minutes away from the house."

Ethan didn't have to think twice. "I'll be there in half an hour."

~✖~

A few hours later, Ethan found himself sitting on a lumpy couch in Simon's living room, Simon's feet on his lap as they watched the room slowly fill with a few the rest of the Sidemen, a few of their friends and a couple of unfamiliar faces which they hoped were actually JJ's friends and not just random people JJ had invited in from the streets. 

There were maybe about 10 or 15 people in the Sidemen house right now, Ethan thinks, which was a far more manageable number to Ethan than the first of JJ's crazy house parties that he had experienced.

Ethan was in a conversation with Vik's girlfriend, a nice brunette named Kay, when someone entered the room holding a large plastic cup from the kitchen.

"Who's up for Chandeliers?"

As a few people cheered or yelled their assent, Ethan turned to Simon, confusion lacing his features.

"Chandeliers?"

"It's a drinking game. It's kind of like Kings?" Simon replied, smirking at Ethan's innocence.

Ethan looked even more confused.

"Let's go watch them set up and I'll explain how it works," Simon added, pulling Ethan to where everyone had sat in a circle on the carpet.

The guy who'd initiated the game, a guy called Jamie, Ethan thinks, had put an empty cup on top of another upside down cup and was filling it with beer.

"Ok, so," Simon began, "Everyone sits around this center cup, and we each have our own cup of beer. We go around in a circle and each take a turn trying to bounce a ping pong ball," he grabbed one from a bowl on a nearby table, "into a cup. If you get it into someone else's cup, they have to take a sip from it. If you get it into the centre cup, everyone chugs and flips their cup over, and the last person drinks the centre cup. You get three tries to try and get it in any cup. If you don't, the person before you gets to make up a rule."

"A rule?"

"Yeah, like 'no saying names' or 'no saying the word drink' or 'no swearing'. If you break a rule during the game, you also drink."

"So the ultimate goal is for everyone to get as drunk as possible as fast as possible?"

Simon grinned. "Pretty much."

The boys joined the circle with Jamie and a small group. Ethan could name most of the people in the circle - Simon, JJ, Vik, Josh, Harry, Tobi, Freezy, Lux, Sarah, Freya, Kay, Joe, Elliott, Jamie, but the fifteenth person was someone new.

"Who's that?" he whispered to Simon, motioning with his head.

Before Simon could answer, the man in question leaned forward.

"Well, hello. The name's Chris, I'm a friend of Jide and Freezy. And who might you be?" 

Ethan smiled, slightly surprised at the man's Jersey accent. "Ethan. Simon's boyfriend." He inclined his head toward Simon, who wrapped an arm around Ethan's waist for emphasis.

"Lovely." Chris responded, before sitting down on Ethan's other side.

"If you're done flirting," Tobi intervened, "then let's start this thing."

The beers were poured and the game began. Harry went first, getting the ball in Sarah's cup, who grinned as she took her sip. Vik was next, missing three times before falling back with a groan.

"Fine, I suck!" he exclaimed as the rest of the group were dying with laughter. "So what's the rule, Harry?"

Harry thought for a moment, pretending to stroke an invisible beard.

"I know, let's start with an easy one. No saying names!"

They went around the circle a few more times. Most tried to get the ball in their friends' cups for a laugh, but a few would get the centre cup.

A few people missed, and they added rules like, "no saying the word 'drink'", and "no pointing", and "only holding your cup with your left hand."

Ethan seemed to have the worst luck, though. He made it into Freezy's cup once, and once into the middle, but both were on the third try, and the more he drank, the worse he got. Simon rubbed his back, telling him that it was fine, before being distracted by JJ.

"Bro, we gotta grab some more beers!"

With a quick kiss to Ethan's cheek, Simon followed JJ to the kitchen, leaving Ethan staring at the ping-pong ball in frustration.

"Here, let me help you with that."

Ethan looked up, a little dumbstruck, as Chris grabbed the ball from his hand.

"Oh. Um, don't worry. It's fine.."

"Bullshit. Let me give you some tips."

Chris scooted closer to Ethan until he was flush against his side. He reached one arm around, putting his hands over Ethan's and manipulating them to have a certain grip on the ball.

Ethan squirmed, a little uncomfortable.

"Chris, seriously, I don't -"

"You just angle the ball like this," he made Ethan's hand bounce the ball, which sailed up and hit the edge of the centre cup before falling in, "and there you go!"

Ethan was about to shake Chris off, and maybe punch him for good measure, when he looked up and saw Simon in the doorway. His boyfriend was glaring at Chris, his hands clenched at his sides.

"Chris!" He called out, rushing back over to them. "Hands off, got it?"

"Why Minter," Chris sneered, "are you jealous?"

"Nothing to be jealous of, Dixon. Since Ethan obviously isn't interested."

Ethan could see Simon's anger, but there was something else behind his eyes, especially when he turned and looked at Ethan. It made something in Ethan's stomach clench.

"Simon..." Ethan spoke up, pushing Chris off of him roughly. "You've got nothing to worry about." He stood up, turning back to Chris with a sneer. "Next time, keep your hands and your... balls to yourself."

As the rest of the people in the room burst out laughing and Chris huffed, storming out of the house, Ethan grabbed Simon's arm.

"Your room?"

Simon nodded hungrily, taking Ethan's hand and rushing them to the hall and up the stairs.

When they reached Simon's room, the door firmly shut and locked behind them, Ethan pushed himself away from Simon onto his bed.

"Si..."

Simon quickly followed, crawling across Ethan to meet his lips with a searing kiss. He mouthed across his jaw and down to his neck, biting and sucking a mark into Ethan's pale skin. Writhing below him, Ethan let out a moan.

"S-Simon!"

Simon didn't answer, busying himself with his mouth on Ethan's neck and his hands rubbing up and down Ethan's side and chest, making the younger boy squirm.

"Si, were you jealous?" Ethan said, breathless.

Simon growled, lifting his mouth to hiss, "That asshole touched you."

Ethan, with one hand twisted in Simon's hair and the other wrapped around his torso.

"Got nothing to worry about," he whispered. "All yours."

"Mine," Simon growled again, his mouth moving back to Ethan's neck.

"Yours, Si," Ethan replied, his eyes fluttering closed, "Only yours."

~✖~

Authors Notes: Hey everyone! Can't apologise enough for not posting in ages, University has been so hectic and I've simply had no time at all to write - I've got a couple of days off next week so will try my best to write as much as I can! I've temporarily closed requests to catch up with the 5/6 One Shot requests that I have in my to-do list, thank you all so much for the love and support ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 15.9K 200
If you love the Sidemen like me then you'll be sure to enjoy these preferences! I will also take requests but write with (Y/N) so the reader can fee...
1.6M 20.9K 174
Sidemen One Shots {Completed} Preferences, One Shots and (some) Imagines included Rated R (Smut) and boyxboy are included, read at own risk. By boyxb...
297K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...
133K 2K 51
So I decided to do one shots alongside my actual story. I am currently NOT taking personal requests. Hope you enjoy! :) (This one shot series is now...