Stabbed [Wroetozerk]

This was requested by Halkatlaa (who writes amazing Harry One Shots and Sidemen Fanfics which you should totally check out!) Thought I'd pick Wroetozerk (featuring a cheeky bit of Vikklan) as I think I've only written one of these, really hope you like it! 😊

Harry finally broke up with long-term girlfriend Katie. Katie wants Harry back and will do anything to get him. She tries getting Harry's new boyfriend, Josh, out of the picture but her plan goes wrong and Harry ends up getting hurt instead.

Word Count: 3230

~✖~

"You finally broke up with her then?" Vik asked, glancing down at Harry and Josh's intwined hands, curiosity lacing his voice. Harry nodded. "How did she react?"

Harry shrugged. "She took it surprisingly well. I thought she'd slap me or something, but she simply just smiled and nodded."

He had broken up with his long-term girlfriend, Katie, during the school holidays. Harry always knew that he was into guys - he had dated Katie to cover up his sexuality - but he couldn't lie to himself, or his friends, anymore. He hadn't seen any of his friends since, as they had been off school. But it was the first day back and they were all pressing him for details in regards to their breakup. 

"Didn't think you had in you, Haz," Simon exclaimed, slapping his friend on the back. He turned to Josh. "You two are official then?"

Josh nodded, beaming from ear to ear. Harry mirrored his boyfriend's expression, tightening his grip on the older boy's hand. 

"Oi, Harry. You can finally get into Josh's pants now," JJ smirked, raising his eyebrows seductively.

Harry rolled his eyes and Josh blushed. Harry loved Josh, and all of his friends could see it. Harry loved Josh so much that he was sometimes scared of the intensity of his feelings, because he had never felt something so strong when it came to another guy. 

"Let's go out tonight," Ethan suggested.

Tobi nodded eagerly. "Yeah! Let's get drunk to celebrate Harry finally growing a pair," he added.

~✖~

Watching close by was Katie. She hated the fact that Harry had found someone else that wasn't her. She needed to take out the competition. Once he couldn't have Josh, then he would see she was the right one for him. She stood around the corner, listening to the boys talk about their night out. She decided to go and see if tonight would be the night she could split Harry and Josh up for good. She had tried to sabotage them already, by getting her best friend Freya to flirt with Josh and it didn't work. She needed a more drastic plan to break them up.

~✖~

The party was in full swing by the time Harry and Josh arrived. They had to laugh at the state of Ethan, who was already out of it, making shapes on the dance floor. Harry got his phone out to film Ethan's dancing, while Josh approached Vik, who was at the bar with Simon, ordering another round of drinks for the group. Tobi was with his little brother, Manny, Harry thinks his name is, taking it in turn to down shots, while a drunk looking JJ was the other side of the club, attempting to talk to a group of good looking girls.

~✖~

Katie stood outside, waiting. She had seen Harry and Josh enter the club and was biding her time - one of them would come out eventually. She couldn't see what Harry saw in him. He didn't even dress up for their night out, he was just wearing jeans and a hoodie, and he looked similar to a homeless man with his untouched hair and unshaven face.

She reached down into her pocket and felt the blade of the knife. She was going to hurt Josh and make Harry see just how weak he was.

~✖~