Breathe [Ministar]

Author's Notes: Hello, it's been a while! Sorry I haven't written anything in forever, I've just been so busy with university and life in general that I just haven't had much free time to write. Hopefully I can start posting again - feel free to send me any requests you have (the more detail, the better!) please inbox me your requests as I always seem to lose them in the comments. Thank you so much, and I hope you love this one shot! - Jess x

Vik has a panic attack when the boys get mobbed by fans in the middle of London and Simon helps to calm him down

Word Count: 1683

~✖~

It was a Saturday afternoon and The Sidemen had just finished watching the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie at the cinema. They had been invited to a special VIP screening of the new release at the ODEON Luxe cinema in Leicester Square, London and were planning to spend the rest of their day off chilling out in London.

Josh switched on his camera and walked ahead, continuing the vlog for the Sidemen channel.

"So Sonic has finished. What did we think of the film, boys? I thought it was decent."

"Honestly, the special effects were sick," Tobi comments as the boys leave the screen where they watched the film.

Simon nodded in agreement. "For real. Not gonna lie, I kinda want a pet hedgehog now."

"A blue one, yeah?" Harry cut in. Simon nodded excitedly. "Let me hit up my man David Attenborough as I'm not sure blue hedgehogs actually exist." Simon pouted in response and the rest of the guys laughed.

JJ smirked. "You know what you could get though, Si?" He pressed. Vik rolled his eyes. He could have called this from a mile off.

Simon raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What?" he trailed off.

"BLUE WAFFLE!" JJ yelled a little too loudly, grinning from ear to ear. "Bet you'd love some blue waffle, bro."

"JJ what the fuck!" Ethan exclaimed as the people around the busy turned to face the group in shock. JJ's infectious laugh echoed around the cinema and an older lady tutted in disgust.

Josh sighed. He felt a little bit guilty for whoever would be editing this video later on.

The group followed the crowd of people towards the doors to leave the cinema. As hey approached the lobby, there was somebody in a Sonic the Hedgehog costume prancing around and taking photos with people.

Simon gasped. "I think we need a picture with Sonic," he exclaimed, walking over in the direction of the blue costume. Vik and Tobi trailed after him. JJ and Ethan burst out laughing and followed. 

Harry turned to Josh, who rolled his eyes, but shrugged and went to follow the others, still filming.

"Do you think we can get Sonic on the Sidemen channel?" he laughed.

Josh sniggered. "Yeah, wonder if he will be up for a colab?" he retorted.

When it was their turn, the Sidemen posed with Sonic and took a photo on Simon's phone. Then Josh turned around and filmed the guys with Sonic. "So here we are with the main man Sonic the Hedgehog."

"My bro," Tobi added.

Simon quickly posted the photo of the Sidemen with Sonic to Instagram. So quickly, that he didn't realise that he had accidentally published their current location above it. He slipped his phone back into his pocket and was beaming from ear to ear like a small child on Christmas morning. "This is the best day of my life," he exclaimed. 

"What did you think of the movie guys?" the cinema worker accompanying Sonic asked.

"It was brilliant, better than I thought it would be!" Harry exclaimed. "No offence bro, he added, glancing at the big blue hedgehog beside him.