Building Bridges [Wroetozerk]

The Sidemen were supposed to film a group video today for the first time in ages, but Harry's alarm doesn't go off. Josh and Harry get into an argument about Harry's loyalty to the Sidemen, which results in Harry getting lost in London on a cold, wet night.

Word Count: 3142

~✖~

"I said I'm sorry, alright! What else do you want me to do?" Harry exclaimed, throwing his arms in front of him in exasperation.

Josh took a step towards him, his eyes narrowed. "I want you to take this channel seriously. Theres 7 of us in the group, you turning up late ruined our entire filming schedule!" He shot back, anger seeping into his voice.

"I do take this channel seriously," Harry protested. "It's not my fucking fault my alarm didn't go off."

"Accept responsibility for once in your life," Josh snapped. "It's like you don't even want to be in the Sidemen anymore. Ever since you got back from Gurnsey, you haven't filmed with us once. Then when we finally arrange a date and time to film a group video, you show up almost 3 hours late!"

"Of course I want to be in the Sidemen," Harry cried. "You're talking like I actually liked being away from home. As if I enjoyed not being able to make videos with you guys and being unable to do the one thing that I practically live for, you asshole!"

Josh took a step towards Harry, starting to get in his face. "Yeah? Well, we all liked it when you didn't make videos with us too! We all managed just fine without you. So, yes, Harry. Maybe we don't need you as much as we thought."

When the words passed Josh's lips, Harry froze. He stared at Josh, feeling tears spring to his eyes. "Fuck off, Josh." 

With that, Harry was storming out the front door of the Sidemen house, without a second thought. He didn't know where he was going, and he didn't care. He just had to get away from there, the guys probably wouldn't even realise that he had gone anyway, let alone would they care. He walked until his feet hurt and his head was clear enough for him to realise that he was lost.

The sound of the door slamming echoed around the house. A few seconds later, Simon came downstairs to investigate. "Josh? What happened?" he asked as he walked down the stairs, the slam of the door walking him up. Vik followed him, the sound of the slamming almost making him jump out of his skin.

Josh's eyes widened. He was still staring at the door from his spot in the hallway, and leaning back against the counter. "Shit."

"What is it?" Vik asked, "Where's Harry? I thought I heard him down here."

"I fucked up," Josh muttered, guilt lacing his words.

Simon raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Why? Josh, what happened? You need to tell us what happened."

"We were just shouting at each other, he finally turned up to film the Sidemen videos after we'd told Tobi and Ethan to go back home. He made up some poxy excuse about why he was late and I just got pissed off. I told him that we managed just fine without him when he was in Gurnsey and stuff. I said some horrible things. I really fucked up."

Simon sighed. "For fuck sake, Josh. Well, where is he?"

"He stormed out," Josh replied. "He didn't even take his coat or anything."

Vik placed a hand on Josh's shoulder, as the older boy was clearly starting to get upset. "He probably just went to clear his head. He'll be fine, Josh. He's smart."

"I said some really horrible things to him." Josh repeated, "and I don't think he's going to forgive me. I don't even want to forgive me."

"He'll be back." Vik reassured him. Simon nodded in agreement.