Lewis the Loser Part 1 [Minishaw]

Simon is introduced to 'Lewis the Loser' when the younger boy quite literally falls for him. He makes it his mission to win the younger boy over, but Harry doesn't trust him straight away.

Word Count: 1856

~✖~

"Oh yeah. Then I fucked her," JJ finished his disgusting story about his recent 'date' with some girl he'd met at a nightclub a few days prior.

"Dude, now she's gonna think you two have a thing or something!" Vik pouted.

"So what?" Tobi Brown asked, confusion lacing his voice. The boys were walking down the corridor towards their next lesson.

Vik's eyes widened and a blush tinted his cheeks. "So maybe I wanted to spend the night with her," he laughed.

Simon scoffed. Vik didn't want to sleep with her. The only person Vik wanted to sleep with was JJ. The sexual tension between them was so obvious, it was actually sad.

"Can I talk about my date with Freya now?" Josh interrupted their 'banter' that was actually flirting. 

He launched into his story while the rest of the boys listened and laughed at the appropriate times. They rounded the corner on our way to class and Tobi waved before he walked in the opposite direction, as he had a different class to the rest of the group.

Simon wasn't really paying attention to where he was going and accidentally bumped into someone. They fell to the floor while Simon simply just stumbled back slightly.

"Mate, I'm so sorry. I -" Simon began.

"Hey look who it is!" JJ exclaimed with a smirk.

"It's Lewis the Loser!" Josh teased the smaller boy.

Simon had heard about 'Lewis the Loser' before. JJ and Josh always picked on and bullied him. Though Simon had never actually seen it happen, the two boys talked about it all the time. He apparently wasn't the 'coolest' kid in school.

And now Lewis the Loser was sprawled out across the hallway floor in front of Simon, getting picked-on and put-down by his asshole friends.

And he was the most beautiful human being Simon had ever seen.

"Guys, shut the fuck up," Simon cut in. Lewis looked up at Simon, a confused look across his face. Simon held out his hand to help him up, and he hesitantly grabbed it. 

Simon pulled him off the ground and glared at JJ and Josh, who both looked just as confused as Lewis did. Vik smiled sadly - he hated it when JJ and Josh picked on the smaller boy, but he was so in love with JJ that he would never confront him about it.

Simon placed a hand on Lewis' back and lead him away from his group of friends.

"What's your next class?" Simon asked him once they had rounded the corner.

"Uhh, Mr. Newman, Science," he told Simon quietly, pushing his glasses up his nose.

Simon nodded and took a right heading toward Newman's room. "So, Lewis. What's your first first name?"

He stopped walking and turned to face Simon. "Why do you care? Why can't you just call me a loser like the rest of your friends?"

"Because that nickname isn't even clever, and I don't bully people. Especially not people as beautiful as you,"

He just looked at me, stunned. "It's Harry," he said after a while.

Simon grinned. Harry. It suited him. "Well Harry, would you like to go on a date sometime?"