Creatures from the Ocean (Sci...

Door paris_girl22

Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have be... Meer

1: Everything Changes
2: A Secret to Hide
3: A Dumb Decision?
4: Weekend Getaway Disaster
5: Alone
6: Lesson Number One
7: The Siren's Song
8: A Strange New Feeling
9: New Threats, Nostalgia and Surprises
10: Dangerously Close
11: Stilinski Reunion
12: The Movies
13: Loyalty
14: The Hunters
15: Trapped
16: Saving Stiles
17: Pep Talks
18: Missing Home
19: Theo's Threats
20: Concern
21: Suspicion
22: Moving out of Scott's house
23: Pack Sleepover Fun
24: Nightmare? Or something more?
25: Kira Knows
26: The Discovery of Merpeople
27: Getting to know Kara
28: The Aquarium
29: Setting Up a Date
30: The Truth
31: Standing Strong
32: New Revelations
33: The New Girl
34: Disagreements and Disappointment
35: Jealousy
36: The Darker Side of Samantha Worthington
37: Making Up?
38: Not Alone
39: A Fatal Shot
40: Melissa and Stiles
41: The Whole Truth
42: Poor, Unfortunate Souls
43: Finding the Cure
44: Saving Scott
45: An Important Heart to Heart
46: Dread Doctors
47: Shock and Disbelief
48: What it really means to have a best friend
49: Danny's Party
50: Hallucinations
51: Uncertainty
52: Love Hurts
Exciting Announcement!
CROSSOVER - Part 2
CROSSOVER - Part 3
CROSSOVER - Part 4
CROSSOVER - Part 5
CROSSOVER - Part 6
CROSSOVER - Part 7
CROSSOVER - Part 8
CROSSOVER - Part 9
CROSSOVER - Part 10
CROSSOVER - Part 11
CROSSOVER - Part 12
CROSSOVER - Part 13
CROSSOVER - Part 14
CROSSOVER - Part 15
CROSSOVER - Part 16
CROSSOVER - Part 17
CROSSOVER - Part 18
CROSSOVER - Part 19
CROSSOVER - Part 20
CROSSOVER - Part 21
53: A Wendigo?
54: Stiles' Anchor
55: Sleep Deprivation
56: Something Suspicious
57: Manipulation
58: Just Like Strangers
59: Betrayed and Heartbroken
60: True Love
61: Confessions and Discoveries
63: First Date - Part One
64: First Date - Part Two
65: Filling In The Blanks
66: The Perfect Hybrid
67: Hybrids and Tridents
68: More 'Nightmares'
69: Stiles Through the Looking Glass
70: Journey to Atlantia
71: Childhood Friends Reunited
72: The Beginning of the End
73: The Final Battle
74: Success
75: The Aftermath
76: Stiles' Birthday
77: Ceremony Preparations and Jitters
78: Celebrations *FINAL CHAPTER*
Important Announcement!
THE SEQUEL IS UP

62: Planning

4K 141 75
Door paris_girl22

Scott POV

When we finally arrive at the loft, we find that everyone else's cars are already there. We get out of Stiles' jeep and rush inside. I let everyone go up the stairs before me. Eventually, we make it to the top. Kira runs over to the door and opens it up. The four of us walk inside to find our pack waiting for us. Once they see that we are here, they all quickly run over to us, firing away with questions.

"What happened?" Lydia asks worriedly.

"Are you guys okay?" Liam frowns.

"Did either of you get hurt?" Derek asks Stiles and I with concern.

"Where did you go, Stiles? Did Scott find you?" Malia asks curiously.

"Did Samantha have something to do with Stiles going missing?" Isaac queries.

"Guys, we can't answer everyone at once!" I call out over everyone. This manages to bring silence to the room. Stiles and I take turns in answering each question. As I finish answering Isaac's question, him, Malia and Liam growl. "If I ever find that bitch, I'll kill her." Malia says menacingly.

"I second that." Liam pipes up, eyes glowing gold.

"No you won't. If anyone is going to get some payback, it's me." I speak up. Everyone looks at me with satisfaction. "That's good to hear." Derek nods.

"I doubt she'll be back here again anytime soon though." I shrug.

"Has anyone seen her around?" Stiles asks curiously.

"No. In fact, I saw her leaving town last night." Lydia laughs. I can't help but snicker. She really couldn't stand me breaking up with her, could she? "Well, I'm just glad that she's gone for good." Stiles replies.

"I think we can all agree with you on that one." Kira tells Stiles. I turn to the boy in question.

"Again, I can't even express how sorry I am that Samantha did all of that to you. I wish I had listened to you the first time you told me your suspicions." I sigh sadly. Stiles claps my back comfortingly.

"It's fine Scott, don't worry about it." He chuckles. I nod in response. I turn back to everyone else.

"So, has anything else happened?" Lydia asks curiously. There is a mischievous look in her eyes. I glance over at Stiles, looking for reassurance. He gives me a small smile and nods. I walk closer to him. Stiles quickly wraps an arm around my waist. "Stiles and I are together." I say confidently. Lydia makes a sound of delight.

"Finally!" Lydia grins at us.

"Boys are always oblivious and slow. What did you expect?" Kira laughs. I want to protest, but I know I can't. Kira is right. I was too oblivious to my own feelings. I almost was too late. "Well, I'm happy for you two." Malia says. Isaac, Kara and Liam nod in agreement. "I'm glad that your feelings aren't unrequited anymore, Stiles. You both deserve happiness and I think you both will find that with each other." Derek smiles.

"Well, someone isn't a sour wolf today." Stiles laughs. Derek rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Don't ruin the moment, Stiles." Derek groans.

"Wait, hold up. Derek knew that you had feelings for me?" I raise my eyebrows at Stiles.

"I had to tell him. Long story." Stiles sighs. I shrug it off. It doesn't really matter now, since all of the pack knows. Well, except Deaton and Chris, but we can tell them later. Kara walks over to Isaac and he pulls her in for a hug. "Well, we're just glad that you're both okay. We were worried sick." Liam admits.

"Yeah, don't scare us like that again, Stiles." Isaac continues.

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it." Stiles chuckles.

"Is there anything else that needs to be discussed?" I ask Derek curiously. He just shakes his head.

"Nope, not really." Derek responds.

"Alright, I guess we'll get going." I tell him.

"Okay, see you later, lovebirds." Derek smirks. Stiles and I turn around and start walking out of the loft. I notice Stiles still has his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. I hear people behind us also saying their farewells. Stiles and I reach the ground floor and quickly walk out into the parking lot. About a minute later, everyone except Derek joins us. "We'll see you guys later, okay?" I tell them. They nod in response and say goodbye before walking off in their separate directions. Soon, it's just Stiles, Kara and I. "Back to my house?" Stiles.

"Back to your house." I agree. The three of us get into the jeep. Stiles is driving of course. He quickly starts the engine and makes his way back to his place. Once we park in the driveway, we get out and walk to the front door. Stiles unlocks it and we all step inside. For the first time this morning, I finally check my phone. I gulp nervously. Due to my sleep in, I have missed 13 missed calls from Mom and 20 missed texts. "Damn, I'm in trouble..." I mumble. Stiles and Kara turn to me in confusion.

"Why?" Kara asks.

"I might not have told her where I was going last night..." I admit sheepishly. Stiles and Kara both groan in response. "Good luck with that. I'll see you later, okay?" Stiles tells me. I nod as I start heading back to the front door again. As I'm about to leave, I turn to the two merpeople. "Bye Kara. Bye Stiles." I say before I step outside. I hear them call out in reply before I start jogging down the street, wondering what hell Mom is going to put me through.

~~~

"Scott Gregorio McCall! Where the hell were you last night and this morning?" Mom demands as soon as I step through the door.

"I'm sorry Mom, I know I should have told you..." I start to apologize. Mom places her hands on her hips and stares at me sternly. "No excuses, Scott! Where were you? Why didn't you answer my calls or texts? I was worried sick when I realized you weren't here! I had no idea what happened to you!" Mom exclaims. I sigh guiltily. I didn't mean to make my mom feel this way. "I'm sorry, I just went over to Stiles' place. I wanted to make sure that he was okay, considering he did run away and all." I explain. Mom's expression softens. Her hands fall from her hips.

"How is he?" Mom asks with concern.

"He's okay now. I managed to get to him in time." I reply.

"Well, that's a relief. I hope you don't ignore your best friend like that again, Scott. He was hurting, but you were too blind to see it." Mom sighs.

"I know that. You don't need to point it out for me. It just makes me feel worse." I reply sadly.

"Sorry. Anyway, how's Samantha?" Mom asks curiously. I didn't tell her everything last night. All I really said was that Stiles was missing and I went to go and find him. I also said that he lost his trust in me, but I managed to regain it. I explained how important trust was to a merperson and how fragile it could be. "I broke up with her." I state simply. "How did she take it?" Mom raises her eyebrows.

"Not too well. Apparently she was seen leaving town last night." I laugh.

"Wow. That sounds pretty desperate." Mom chuckles. I nod in agreement.

"So are you happy that you broke up with her?" My mom asks me curiously.

"Yes. I regret ever going out with her. Now that I'm not with her anymore, I feel... Free. That probably doesn't make any sense to you, but it didn't feel like I had any control when I was with Samantha. I didn't realize that until I broke up with her." I explain to my mom. She nods in understanding.

"Well, I'm just glad you're happy." Mom smiles. I grin back.

"But I'm still not happy with you for sneaking out last night without telling me. You could have been kidnapped or killed for all I knew." Mom's expression turns serious again. I groan in dismay.

"Are you going to punish me or something?" I ask, dreading what the answer might be.

"No, not yet. You're treading on very thin ice, Scott. Be careful." Mom warns me. I nod in understanding before I rush up to my room. I lie on my bed as I take out my phone. I scroll through my contacts until I find Lydia's name. I quickly press the call button. I place the phone against my ear. Lydia picks up on the fourth ring.

"Hi, Scott. What's up?" She asks me curiously.

"Um, well, uh..." I stutter. I have no idea how to explain this!

"Come on, Scott. Surely it can't be that embarrassing to tell." Lydia laughs.

"Well, I want to go on a date with Stiles. I want it to be special, since it's our first one and all. However, I don't have any ideas on what we should do." I tell her.

"Oh, so you're coming to me for relationship advice! I never expected this!" Lydia laughs. I roll my eyes and chuckle. I have a feeling Lydia is enjoying this too much. "Yeah, I guess I am." I comment.

"Well, I'm sure Kira would love to help you out too. Actually, she's at my place right now." Lydia chirps.

"I'll just put the phone on speaker." Lydia tells me.

"Wait, why is Kira at your-" I begin, but I'm cut off by the kitsune.

"Hi Scott!" She calls out.

"Hey Kira." I reply politely.

"To answer your unfinished question Scott, we were at my house, talking about you and Stiles." Lydia explains.

"Why?" I ask them quizzically.

"We kind of assumed that you would want some help." Kira laughs. I suddenly feel embarrassed.

"Am I really that incapable?" I ask the two girls.

"No! No, you're not. Don't think like that, Scott. That's not what we mean and that's not why we were talking. We know that you want things to go well with Stiles. We know that you don't want to lose him again. We thought that you might like some ideas for your inevitable first date." Lydia quickly explains. I smile gratefully.

"Thanks, Lyds, I really appreciate the help. You too, Kira." I reply.

"Alright, let's get down to business. Do you have any ideas?" Kira asks me.

"Well... I want it to mean something. It has to be special. Something that the both of us will remember forever." I begin.

"We figured that. Go on." Lydia encourages me.

"I guess I was thinking going to the beach or something. I could hire a scuba diving suit and we could go for a swim underwater. I'd love to go swimming with him. He could show me some of his world." I grin.

"That's great, Scott! Anything else?" Kira asks eagerly.

"Maybe after the swim, we could go have a picnic dinner. There could be music we could dance to later and I want to bring Stiles' favorite foods." I explain.

"That sounds great. There could be one more thing you could add." Lydia tells me.

"What's that?" I ask curiously.

"The two of you could go lie on the sand and look up at the stars while you talk. It might help if you knew some constellations to point out though." Lydia suggests. I smile at the idea.

"That sounds awesome. I know that Stiles loves the stars." I comment.

"Do you know any constellations?" Kira asks me curiously.

"I know a few, but I guess I could do some research." I shrug.

"This sounds like a perfect first date." Lydia cheers with excitement.

"Stiles will love it." Kira agrees.

"I really hope so." I smile.

"Do you know his favorite foods?" Kira asks me curiously

"Spaghetti is definitely one of them. I might ask Deaton if he has any other favorites." I reply.

"Good idea." Lydia tells me.

"Here's what we can do. Lydia and I can set up the picnic and the music for you while you're out for your swim. Once you get to land, it'll be all set up for you." Kira tells me.

"So, where is this all taking place?" I ask curiously.

"I know this remote, but beautiful island not too far from the coast. It might take just over an hour to get there from the beach that we stayed at for the weekend." Lydia says.

"Merpeople could probably get there faster." Kira chuckles.

"Oh, I'm sure they could. I don't think Scott would want to hold on like a little kid though. He'd probably fall off anyway." Lydia laughs.

"Hey!" I comment in protest.

"Besides, we need to think about how we will get there and get back without disturbing the couple." Lydia adds.

"I'm sure it will all work out fine."  Kira comments.

"Scott, why don't you go talk to Deaton? Kira and I can continue discussing the specifics." Lydia suggests.

"Sure. I guess I'll talk to you guys later." I say.

"Bye!" I hear Kira and Lydia both shout into the phone before they hang up. I chuckle quietly to myself as I stuff my phone back into my pocket. I get off the bed, grab my keys and rush downstairs. "Mom, I'm going out for a bit. I'll see you later!" I call out as I rush towards the front door.

"Don't be too long, Scott!" Mom calls back.

"Don't worry, I won't!" I reply as I race out of the house. I grab my helmet and quickly strap it on. I jump onto the motor bike and quickly drive towards the animal clinic. Once I get there, I find a park in the parking lot. I leave my helmet on my motorbike. I walk inside the animal clinic, hoping that Deaton isn't busy. I see him filing some paper work at the counter. I walk up to him. Deaton glances over at me as he hears me coming. Deaton smiles at me. "Oh, hi Scott. What can I do for you?" Deaton greets me.

"I just wanted to know what Stiles' favorite food was." I reply.

"Why?" Deaton asks curiously.

"Um, well, I'm kind of taking him out on a date..." I begin nervously. Deaton just laughs.

"It's about time you finally figured out your feelings!" Deaton exclaims. I sigh. Why do I feel like everyone knew how we felt except us? Oh well, it doesn't really matter right now. "Well, he has two favorites. One is normal land food while the other is food that is generally for oceanic creatures such as himself." Deaton explains.

"Yeah, I know one of his favorites is spaghetti." I smile.

"His other favorite is jellyfish wrapped in seaweed." Deaton tells me. I stare at him blankly for a second.

"What?"

"Jellyfish wrapped in seaweed. A lot of merpeople love it." Deaton laughs.

"Oh, okay. Uh, where would I find that?" I ask curiously.

"Leave that to me. When is your date?" Deaton asks me.

"Um, on Friday night." I decide just then.

"Alright. I can get you the jellyfish wrapped in seaweed by Thursday night. Make sure to store it in the fridge. It needs to be kept fresh as long as possible." Deaton informs me. I nod in understanding.

"Is that all?" Deaton questions me.

"Yeah. Thanks for the help, Deaton." I reply as I start to walk away.

"No problem. I'm happy to help." Deaton tells me as I leave the animal clinic. I hop back on my bike, strap on my helmet and drive away with a grin on my face. Once I make it back to my house, I quickly rush inside. I run up to my bedroom and sit on the bed. I take my phone out and stare at it for a few moments. Everything for the date has been taken care of except for one thing. I haven't actually asked Stiles to go out with me on Friday yet. I nervously dial his number into my phone. I then hold the phone up to my ear. I try to stop my hand from shaking so much. Why am I so nervous? I look down to see my foot tapping the ground nervously. My breathing starts to speed up, as does my heart rate. "I can do this, I can do this. Stiles is my boyfriend. He won't say no." I quietly try to motivate myself. Stiles picks up on the fifth ring.

"Hi Scott. What's up?" Stiles asks cheerfully.

"Nothing much." I reply, trying to keep my nerves out of my voice.

"How did it go with your mom?" Stiles asks curiously. I barely hear him because all of the doubts start creeping into my head. It feels like they are screaming at me. Images of the date going horribly wrong float around in my mind. I'm dragged out of my thoughts by Stiles. "Scott! Scott? Are you okay?" Stiles asks loudly with concern.

"What? Oh... Yeah." I reply as I try to block out the nerves.

"You kind of zoned out there. Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles questions me.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I answer.

"So, how did it go with your mom?" Stiles asks again.

"She was annoyed, but she didn't punish me." I tell my boyfriend.

"Oh, well I guess that's not too bad then." Stiles laughs.

"Yeah... Hey Stiles? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Ask me anything." Stiles replies cheerfully.

"Um, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me on Friday night." I manage to say, but my heart feels like like it's going through the roof. Argh, stupid nerves. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? "What, as in a date? Or something informal?" Stiles asks me curiously.

"A date." I answer. Some of my nerves have started to settle now that I have that off my chest.

"Of course I'll go out with you! We're a couple, aren't we? Isn't that what couples do together?" Stiles laughs with excitement. I breathe a sigh of relief. "Okay, good. Can I pick you up at around 4pm?" I ask Stiles hopefully.

"Wow, that seems a little early, but it's fine with me. May I ask where we are going?" Stiles replies, curiosity edging into his voice.

"That'll ruin the surprise. All I'll say is that you should bring a towel." I answer mysteriously.

"Okay, Mr Secretive. It's a date." Stiles remarks.

"I'm looking forward to it." I smile.

"So am I." Stiles agrees.

"I should probably go though. I am about to meet up with Danny." Stiles tells me.

"Alright. I'll see you at school tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon." I reply.

"Yeah, you too." Stiles says before he hangs up the phone. I place my phone down beside me as I fall backwards onto the bed. I stare up at the ceiling, smiling like there's no tomorrow. There was no reason for me to be nervous. My only wish now is that Friday would hurry up.

~~~

The next few days pass by in a blur. I spend a lot of the time with Stiles if we aren't at school. If we are at a school, we still try to spend most of our time together. I have run into Danny a couple of times. He's told me how happy he is for Stiles and myself. I guess Stiles must have told him. I don't mind, of course. There have been a few times this week where I invite Lydia and Kira over to discuss the plans for the date. They seem almost as excited as me.

By Thursday night, everything is ready. Deaton came over and placed the jellyfish wrapped in seaweed in the fridge. I told Kira to collect it tomorrow afternoon, just before they go to the island to set up. Lydia and I have done a bit of research on some star constellations. I don't know how much I'll remember though. Eventually at 11pm that night, I walk into my bedroom after brushing my teeth, feeling completely exhausted. It's been a long day. I walk past the scuba diving gear that is in the corner of my room and make my way over to my bed. I quickly change into some pajama pants. I jump into bed, pulling the covers over me. I stare up at the ceiling with a smile. I can't wait for tomorrow. I just really hope the date goes perfectly. Slowly, I fall into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: Hey guys, so usually I wouldn't update this regularly, but since I think I have actually finished writing the story (I can't believe it myself actually 😭😭), I'll be able to update more frequently. From now on, I'll probably post every second day, unless I say otherwise. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next one!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

85.4K 1.8K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
19K 833 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
297 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
593 26 5
"It had been nearly exactly two years since Stiles Stilinski had been taken. His disappearance devastated the pack in more ways than one that no one...