blind. | styles (hariana)

By theharianadimples

Harry Styles is known as "The King" in the world of university fraternities, and he has the same charismatic... More

Blind.
l. A New Beginning
ll. A Special Kind of Something
lll. She's Out of My League
lV. I Got a Bad Boy I Must Admit It
V. Boyfriend Material
VI. Marked Territory
VII. Subliminal Lusts
VIII. Angels and Demons
IX. Midsummer Night's Dream
X. Last First Kiss
XI. Desperate For Love
XII. It's a Date
XIII. Hope
XIV. Plan B.
XV. Undecided Actions
XVI. Guilty
XVII. Getting Warmer
XVIII. The Unknown
XIX. This is Wrong
XXI. Like Poison
XXII. Good Girl
XXIII. The Secret Underground Garden
XXIV. The Good and The Bad
XXV. Cracked Mirrors
XXVI. Come What May
XXVII. I Want Ten
XXVIII. I'll Love Her Well
XXIX. The Truth Is
XXX. Lies Require Commitment
XXXI. Light the Fuse
XXXII. Light in the Horizon
XXXIII. Inbetween Realities
XXXIV. Deceit to Protect
XXXV. The Truth Beyond the Lie
XXXVI. Girl I Adore You
XXXVII. The Seductress and The Seductee
XXXVIII. It's a Metaphor
XXXIX. A Handshake with a side of Charm
XL. Love Beneath All
XLI. One and Only
XLII. Nice Guys, You Can't Trust Them
XLIII. It is What It is
XLIV. The Risks in Our Peril
XLV. Plethora
XLVI. Habeo Parva Verpa
XLVII. I Love You, I Do
XLVIII. A Little Bit of My Heart
XLIX. An Encounter
L. I Like My Choices
LI. Old Lovers, New Lovers
LII. The Making of The Love
LIII. A Million Tenderness
LIV. Love Casualty
LV. An Imperial Fixation
LVI. Our Secret Love Affair
Author's Note
LVII. Bad Meets Good
LVIII. Lesser of Two Evils
LIX. Allegiances Unmasked
LX. Love, Lust, and Desolation
LXI. Fucking Rad
LXII. Talking About My Girl
LXIII. A to Z
LXIV. The Proposition
LXV. A Silver Lining
LXVI. Turn Any Corner, There's Something New
LXVII. Even As Young As We Are
LXVIII. Pain is Just a Consequence of Love
LXIX. Play Me a Memory, The Whispers in Your Head
LXX. Stand Here and Burn Into My Skin, Your Lips Feel Like Home
LXXI. To All The Infinities Not Just One
LXXII. Baby, I'm Yours (Till The Poets Run Out Of Rhymes)
LXXIII. The Look of Love, The Rush of Blood
LXXIV. The Serendipitous Affairs of Two Heartbreakers
LXXV. Call It Your Day Number One (In The Rest of Forever)
Notice
LXXVI. Blind.
Epilogue
Blind 2
Blind Mixtape

XX. One More Time

9.6K 247 156
By theharianadimples

~ Ariana ~

Days passed and I suppose you could say Harry and I's friendship grew stronger. He was sweet and often asked if I needed someone to walk me to my classes. Of course I reassured him that I could manage and that Marcel essentially always walked me to class and thankfully he respected my answer.

Marcel eventually learned to accept Harry and I'd friendship as well which I knew was a big deal for him considering everything he previously thought of his brother. After much insistence and careful planning, I managed to get Harry and Marcel to have one night together.

I was pleased to know that Harry didn't rip out Marcel's throat and that they had a good time where ever they went. I was more than happy to show Marcel how proud I was by awarding him with a gently kiss.

I loved the feeling of his lips. Usually they were fairly wet and swollen afterwards and I would giggle before pecking him goodnight. But something inside me wanted him to kiss me like he did all those nights ago at the pub.

I wanted to feel his body pressed against mine with only his hands holding me up while he kissed me with such hunger and passion that I felt like I was going to pass out. But Marcel never failed to make me feel that way anyways.

"I love it when you do that." Marcel whispered against my neck before kissing the skin slowly. "Do what?" I asked him as I felt my breathing hitch. "That; when you get lost in your thoughts. You look like an angel on cloud nine." He complimented as I felt myself blush. 

"How in the world did I get so lucky?" his lips ghosted over my own as I smiled sightly. "I don't know." I breathed. "I could ask myself the same thing."

~*~

"Where are we going this tonight?" I asked Harry as I took his hand and carefully ducked and stepped through the gate. Before I knew it, it was Friday again and Harry had picked another place to take me for the night.

He told me to dress casual again so I was given the hint that we weren't going anywhere fancy. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, as well with my floral print vans I'd bought the previous summer.

"I'll tell you when we get there." Harry said as he led me to his car. After helping me in, he got in himself and began to drive. "You look nice tonight by the way." He said as I smiled and thanked him. "Thanks. I'd compliment something about you but I don't know what you even look like besides the fact you have curls, green eyes and dimples."

"I must admit I am quite the attractive lad. If you could only see me I bet you'd fall in love with me in a heart beat." he teased as I laughed. "Fortunately that is my case and I wouldn't have to heighten that already massive ego you have."

"Hey." He whined, feigning he was hurt. "I'll have you know that I don't need you confirming how good I look anyways because there are already a hundred other women who already do." he rebutled as I raised my hands in defeat. "Oh dare I argue against that any further."

"Whatever, chicks dig me." You could practically hear the sass dripping from his words and I decided not to say anything more, knowing he'd never shut up about it in the end.

Ring Ring- "Hello?" I answered my phone and pressed the speaker against my ear. "Hey love, just wanted to check in." Marcel's voice filled the receiver, instantly making me smile at the sound of his voice. "Hi Marcel." I grinned even more as I turned to face the window in hopes Harry wouldn't see me.

"So, where did he take you thi time?" Marcel asked as I shrugged. "We haven't gotten there yet." I replied. I looked over at Harry who seemed deep in concentration. "Hey Harry are we there yet?" I asked him. "Nearly." he muttered.

"He said we're nearly there." I told him. "Okay then, I'll leave you both two it. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Marcel asserted as I nodded. "Don't worry about us. I'll see you tonight, yeah?"

"I'd love to but I can't. Cara and I have to finish something up. I'll see you tomorrow though." He said as I frowned and sighed a little. "Okay."

"Hey, chin up and smile okay, you're more beautiful when you do. Bye love." I blushed and returned the little remark before ending the call. "Was that Marcel?" Harry spoke up as the car slowed down to a stop. "Yeah." I confirmed as he got out and shut the door.

He came around to my side and opened my door before helping me out. "I figured." He said as he took my hand and linked our fingers together while we walked into a building. I was met by a cool breeze and mellow music, making me loose my step in surprise.

"You figured?" I tilted my head to the side as Harry chuckled. "Yeah you always have this goofy grin on your face when you talk about him." he said. "Like in the car, you tried to hide it from me but I could see it. You're too adorable."

He fingers met my sides as he tickled me, causing me to lean into his chest and disguise my laughter behind his shirt while I struggled to escape his wrath. "Where are we anyways?" I huffed as I finally moved away from his grasp.

"A rollerskating rink." He said as he took my hand again and pulled me towards him. His hands linked around my back as we swayed from side to side. "It was Marcel's idea actually."

"No wonder he asked if we were there yet." I breathed as Harry nodded. "Yeah, he said you were into this kind of stuff so we planned stuff." Harry said as I smiled. "You two are the sweetest."

"What size?" another voice joined in, causing Harry to lose his balance and lt go of me for a split second. "Um eleven male and a nine female." Harry answered for the both of us as the person tapped the desk. "Eleven male and nine female coming up."

After getting our skates, Harry took ours in his hands and led me to the eats near the rink. "I'll help you put them on." Harry said as I nodded. "That would be helpful, thanks." I said. "No problem." Harry got down on one knee and lifted my foot up. He removed my shoes and slipped the skate on.

"Have you ever been rollerskating before?" Harry aked curiously as I shook my head. "No, but I've always wanted to." I aid as he laced up the skates. He put down my foot and lifted the other. he did the same thing with the next one and i couldn't help but laugh at my situation. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing, it's just the fact that I'm blind and this activity involves hand-eye coordination and balance." I laughed. "Which I have none of."

"And that is why I will stay by your side the whole time. Mostly because I'm a mess myself." He chuckled as he dropped my foot. I waited fr him to get his own skates on and finally after a while we were ready to start skating. Or at least he was.

"You ready?" he asked as he stood us both up. "I suppose." I sighed as I wobbled toward the side of the rink. I must have stepped on a boulder or something because next thing I knew I'm flying forward, but I gripped the ledge and breathed uneasily. "This is it, this is how I die." I gasped.

"Hey watch where you're going!" Harry shouted as he reached for me. "Fucking pricks. You alright?" Harry asked him as he took my hand in his again. "I'll be fine." I reassured him with a weak smile.

"Alright, here we go then." Harry and I wobbled onto the rink and immediately I brought ym other hand to hold onto his arm. I was literally shitting myself right now. It was windier here, mostly because of the amount of people who were probably whizzing past us on their skates.

"Why must my ambitions essentially lead to my death?" I muttered to myself as Harry turned to face me. "Whoa there what are you doing?"

"I'm helping you." he said. "Okay so the basics are pretty simple. First, lean forward a little and bend your knees." I did as he said and his hold on me never loosened. 'kay good, now to move just skate outwards one foot after another but shift your weight from foot to foot so you don't lose your balance."

I did as he said as was proud of the two inches I managed to move. "Keep doing that." He said as i nodded and continued to skate. Harry nearly tripped himself, causing him to gasp and let go of me. "Shit, shit, no, not today son, not today!" he shouted as I laughed. "Shut up." He muttered as he took my hands again.

I was still mildly laughing as he continued to teach. "And to stop well usually you just have to skate towards the railings and latch on but since you can't see those suckers I'll stop for the both of us." he explained as he chuckled lowly. "Is this the real deal now/' I asked Harry who nodded. "Yup, just don't let go of my hand and whatever you do don't try to stop."

"Yes sir." I said as Harry began to skate forward, pulling me along with him as I started to skate myself. "Oh sweet baby Jesus." I gasped after almost falling. "Oh sorry." I apologized after accidentally bumping past someone.

Harry and I seemed to skate around the rink for hours, and only once did we fall when some kid body checked Harry and sent him flying forwards, taking me with him but luckily I kept my balance long enough to not fall too hard.

I remember the cry of pain that came from Harry, followed by a faint "I'm alright."

Eventually I started to get the hang of it, but I still never dared to let go of Harry's hand and Harry never dared to even let me.

~*~

"So did you have fun?" Harry asked as he opened the lid of the box of pizzas. Immediately I was met by the sweet smell of carbs and true love. "Aside from the multiple falls and the close calls, I enjoyed every second of it." 

"Me too, but I think I fractured my left bum cheek from falling on it too much." Harry sighed as I giggled. "I wish I could have seen that kid body check you, that must have been hilarious." I laughed. "I'm glad you find joy in my pain." he laughed sarcastically. "Eat your pizza."

"Okay Mr. Touchy." I raised my hands in defeat before reaching for a slice. I ate in silence, as did Harry whose foot bumped my own ever so often.

After eating, Harry and I left the building still hand in hand while we talked and laughed about. As we reached the car, Harry stopped and pulled me into a hug.

"What was that for?" I asked him as I hugged him back and pulled away. "I don't know, I just felt like it." He said as he unlocked his car.

As we drove back to school, I felt myself slowly fall asleep. Harry seemed to not mind, as he didn't say much except for a short good night.

Once e reached the campus, Harry woke me up. I was very tired and yawned as often as my body forced me to, causing harry to chuckle as he helped me across campus.

"We're outside your dorm room." Harry whispered as he held me tightly. "Where are your keys?" he asked as I patted my pocket in response. He reached in and took out my keys. He unlocked the door and helped me to my bed.

"Thanks for tonight harry." I yawned as I lied down. "No problem, I'll see you tomorrow." he said and then he was gone, or so I thought.

But I had sipped into slumber to really know.

~ Harry ~

I fucked up. I stayed by her bedside and allowed my eyes to explore her innocent frame; from the curls in her hair to the shoes still on her feet. I figured she might have been uncomfortable so I removed them.

I set them aside and watched her breaths even, letting me know she had fallen asleep. She was facing me and I could distinctly make out her parted lips that looked very inviting.

One more time. the voice in my head taunted me as images of what her lips could be capable of doing slipped into my mind. Just kiss her one more time. 

I shook my head. I couldn't do that to my brother, nor could I take advantage of her like that. I looked over to where Roxie was sleeping and sighed in relief to see her facing the wall next to her.

Look at her Harry, look at how beautiful she looks. I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth as I unknowingly followed the voice inside my mind. Remember the way she tasted? Like strawberries. Remember her touch, remember the feeling and the lust.

I shivered, suddenly feeling cold. One more time Harry, you know you want to. Do it Harry, do it. I didn't realize I was already kneeling by her side until I rested my hands on the edge of her bed. I fisted the sheets by her body and tensed as I eyed her.

One more time Harry, while no one can see you. One more time because you might never be able to taste those sweet lips ever again. Her hair had fallen over her cheek and fluttered from her breaths. I sighed and brushed her hair away before leaning forward.

"Just one more time." I sighed to myself and closed my eyes before pressing my lips to her gently, careful to not wake her up.

~*~*~*~

Last update until the 27th because exams start net week and I have a shit load of studying to do :-) fun :-) Hope you liked ths chapter. Thank you for the amazing support and lovely comments and also for hitting 9K reads. Let's see if we can reach 10K reds and 1K votes by the 27th and I'll think about updating early ;) love you all.

- Abigail xx

~*~

ig: @harianadimples / @blindfic

tag: #blindfic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
37.2K 598 5
Belle has always been the "innocent" one. While her brother Harry would be out partying, she'd be resting at home while reading a novel. Harry decide...
4.9K 106 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...