Even&Isak Life is Now

By tinkita

.. story continues right where season stopped.. More

morning after the christmas party
sunday 20.00
Tuesday 9.00
Wednesday 22.22
Christmas 21.21
sunday 11.11
tuesday 20.00
thursday 12.12
friday 22.00
saturday 10.10
New Years Eve 23.23
monday 19.30 - 21.21
wednesday evening
thursday 15.00
saturday 14.45
sunday afternoon
monday 12.12
tuesday afternoon
thursday...
sunday 14.30
wednesday evening
thursday morning
thursday evening
friday reload
sunday morning
tuesday
wednesday evening
thursday evening
saturday
sunday 11:11
tuesday evening
friday
tuesday noon
thursday right now
friday evening
saturday about now
still Saturday
Epilogue: almost sunday

saturday morning

1.4K 65 3
By tinkita

Isak woke up still tired.. His fever was long gone and he felt much better yesterday already. But friday was a tough day. Evens panic attack in the hospital completely drained him. He fought so hard to keep it together for Isak. He controlled his mind for the first time ever, but all that left some consequences. The night they came from the hospital looked normal to Isak. They even joked about getting married. But later on Even started turning around, talking in his sleep and in the middle of the night he woke up completely. Isak knew something like that can happen so he stayed awake with him and they watched a movie,had  late night snack and talked until Even finally fell back asleep. They were in bed most of friday. Waking up just to eat and to cuddle from time to time. School wasn't an option for any of them.
Isak thought the worst is over but friday night was hard again. Even had nightmares, talked in his sleep and Isak felt how tensed he was.. So when he woke up saturday morning he knew he was completely exhausted, because for two nights he only slept for a few hours, and even those hours he slept with one eye opened in case Even would need him.
'please don't tell me you were up all night because of me again?'
'morning to you too' said Isak leaning to Even to kiss him.
'you look like you haven't slept for days '
'i'm ok.. how are you feeling?'
'ok i guess.. i didn't think it will hit me so hard..i'm s...'
'DON'T.. just don't.. i told you no more apologizing '
Even move closer to Isak, cuddled into his arms, just enjoying the moment. He knew he would never have made it so far without Isak.
They kissed and cuddled for a few minutes when Even started laughing out of nowhere.
'what the fuck?.. why are you laughing?'
Even slowly calmed down 'i thought we could have mini burgers for breakfast'. Isak blushed avoiding Evens look.
'we were supposed to talk something yesterday, weren't we?'
'aaa..am..well.. you started the marriage topic not me'
' so you wanna talk about it?'
'do you?'
Even looked at Isak putting all his love into the look 'i don't just want to talk about it..i wanna marry you '
Isak blushed again 'you do?'
'seriously Isak? you would actually think i wouldn't want to marry you?'
'no.. i mean..it's a bit.. i mean.. we are to young for that shit'
'we are.. but we are also not a very ordinary couple.. i mean we do live together after only one month ' said Even while kissing Isaks cheek. Isak stayed quiet just enjoying the moment when he heard Even again 'you know what.. maybe it is still to early to talk about it.. i just want you to know that i will be the happiest person alive when you will be called Isak Bech Næsheim'. Isak thought for a second to fight over the idea of him changing the name, but when he heard Even saying it again quietly he admitted himself that he loved the sound of it. Even curled even more into Isaks hug saying 'and we are definitely serving mini burgers '. With smile on their faces they both feel asleep peacefully for the first time after two days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 906 16
this is story is continuing of the scene where murtasim closed the door ...
31.7K 608 22
It was just one look that started it all.
176K 4.9K 34
๐—ฝ-๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ..๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ..๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ..๐—บ๐—ฒ! ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€...๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ...