Ruthless Seduction

RainbowColoredMind

Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and s... Еще

Ruthless Seduction
Prologue
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1
Ruthless Seduction Book
FAQ and Book Cover

Chapter One

1.6M 23.8K 6.4K
RainbowColoredMind

Mahina akong napamura ng buksan ko ang finorward na link ni Wayne. It was an article from an online gossip blog with a picture of me, taken from the crowd, naked under the spotlight. Axel Lavigne wanking in public. Iyon ang nakalagay na title sa article. That really pissed me off. Why would I fucking wank when I could fuck all the snatch I want? 

The incident happened just two days ago and the pictures were already spreading like wildfire all over the internet. I leaned back on my swivel chair and massaged my temples. She fucking ruined my life. How are people going to take me seriously now? How is my father going to take me seriously now that there was a picture of me naked going around the internet? I wanted to strangle whoever that woman was... or better yet, fuck her to death. Yeah, iyon ang magandang parusa para sa babaeng iyon.

That woman... she's fucking killing me. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to know how her red, luscious lips would feel around my shaft. How her tight, wet snatch would feel around me... I find myself taking cold showers every night because of her. I hate her but I lust after her at the same time. Damn, just thinking about her got me hard. The moment I get her, I would fuck her like an animal. I would do my best to break her hips. I swear to God, I would fuck her so long, so hard, so deep she'd never be able walk again.

Damn, I needed to get laid... badly. I reached for my phone and scrolled through the contact. I just picked a random name on my booty call list. It doesn't matter who it was, if the name is on the list, she's fuckable. Now, these girls knew exactly what they were getting themselves into. I made it clear to them that I don't do relationships. I'm all for casual sex and they know it. Kasalanan na nila iyon kung mahulog man ang loob nila sa akin pero hindi ko na pinapaabot sa puntong iyon. Kapag nararamdaman kong naaattach na sa akin ang isang babae, hindi ko na siya tinatawagan ulit. She gets deleted from the booty call list.

"Ooh.. ooh... ohh! Axeeel!" She cried out as I thrust myself into her. "I'm coming, Axel, I'm coming!"

I pounded to her harder and harder from behind. 

"Yes, oh yeeeeees!!!" Sinubsob niya ang ulo niya sa unan. I could already feel her throbbing around me. This was the second time I got her off and I still haven't come. I disappointedly pull out of her and looked down at my tool. Fucking fuck! What the fuck is wrong with you, buddy? Why won't you let me come?

"It's still hard, baby." She lazily said while giggling. No shit, sherlock. Nakahiga na siya sa kama at namumungay ang kanyang mga mata.

I just needed to concentrate. Stress lang siguro ako dahil sa picture na kumakalat. Don't think about it too much, man. Just fuck her.

"Hey--" I stopped mid-sentence. Ano nga bang pangalan niya? Emily? Kelly? Kimberly? I'm sure it was something with ly at the end. Well, fuck it. "Hey, you."

 Tumingin siya sa akin. "Yeah, baby?"

"Come over here." I said, taking the condom off. She scooted next to me. Ibinaba ko ang ulo niya sa pagitan ng mga hita ko. "Open your mouth." I commanded. "And suck me."

"Anthying for you-- mm..." She took me in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down me. I closed my eyes, imagining it was the masked lady who was doing this to me, her red lips around my length.I instantantly got turned on by the thought.

"Oh yeah, suck it, baby. Take it all in. Suck it real good." I groaned in pleasure. I pushed her head down further til I felt myself filling her throat. She moaned submissively. A wave of intense pleasure shot through me. "Shit... faster, baby, faster." I grabbed the back of her hair and moved her head up and down my length, she was sucking on it like she was starving. Finally! Thank God! I was finally coming...

"I'm going to come!" I groaned as she continued to move her head up and down me. She clearly wanted to swallow it. Binigay ko sa kanya ang gusto niya. I shot my load in her mouth and watched as she gulped it down. She, then, looked up at me and smiled seductively. If only she knew I was thinking of another woman while she was sucking me.

Agad akong tumayo ng kama pagkatapos nun at nagsimulang magbihis. I was sitting at the edge of the bed, putting on my shirt when she hugged me from behind.

"Leaving already?" Malambing na sabi niya.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Don't you want to cuddle for a bit?" She said, giving me kisses on the neck. Hell no! I don't cuddle. I don't sleep with the women I have sex with. I leave right after it's over.   

"I need to go." Sabi ko.

"But, Axel, let's just cuddle for a bit. Pleeeaaaseee...." Sinubukan niya akong hatakin pahiga sa kama. This woman was starting to get clingy. This is the last time I'm fucking her. Mamaya burado na siya sa booty call list.

"I'm sorry, baby, I don't do that. If you really want someone to cuddle with after sex, you should've fucked a teddy bear." I said before getting up and leaving.

Nakaupo ako sa CCTV room kasama si Wayne at ang isang niyang staff. Hinahanap namin ang footage sa nangyari nang gabing makilala ko ang babaeng nakamaskara. Damn! Bakit ngayon ko lang ba naisip iyon? I really wanted to know who that woman was.

"Are you going to sue the woman?" Tanong ni Wayne. 

"Probably." I shrugged, my eyes never leaving the monitor. No, not really... I wanted to take justice in my own hand. I would fucking make her my come dump. My eyes searched for the woman in the video. Alam kong mahihirapan ako dahil bukod sa matao ang lugar, madilim pa iyon. Sinundan ng mata ko ang babaeng naka itim na dress. I knew it was her. "There she is!"

Pinanood namin ang iba't ibang anggulo ng kuha ng CCTV. Katulad nang nangyari noon, nilapitan niya ako sa bar at tumayo ako para magsayaw kasama siya. My lips formed a smug smile habang pinanonood ko ang video. I watched as she buried her face on my chest, damn! Bumalik na naman ang mainit na tagpong iyon sa isip ko. I could almost feel her again on my hand... Her soft ass, her wet slit, her tight hole.

Hinatak niya ako papunta sa backstage at maya-maya pa ay lumabas siyang mag-isa. And you already know what happened next. Tawa ng tawa si Wayne habang pinanonood ang nangyari pagkatapos nun. I glared at him and he raised both his arms as if surrendering while obviously trying to surpress his laughter.

"Dude, sometimes you gotta use this head, too." He said patting my head. "Hindi puro yung  ulo mo sa baba."

"Fuck you, man."

He just laughed at me, that asshole.

We switched to different CCTV cameras, sinusundan ang bawat galaw ng babaeng iyon. Lumabas siya sa club papunta sa parking lot. The lighting was bright in the parking lot and I could her more clearly. Even with her mask on, she looked more beautiful than any other girl I had ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Lumapit siya sa dalawang babae, they high fived each other and started laughing. We couldn't hear what they were talking about but I was almost sure they were talking about me! That was all a planned setup! I wondered why would anyone do that to me? Mabuti naman akong tao. I didn't deserve that!

I watched as she took her mask off. Suddenly, I was holding my breath. Ito na! Malalaman ko na kung sino ang babaeng iyon. I almost dropped to my seat when I saw her face. No... no, no, no. Not that brat! Baka nagkamali lang ako ng tingin.

"Is that Valerie?" Nilapit ni Wayne ang mukha niya sa monitor, taking a closer look.

I shook my head in disbelief... No fucking way. 

Valerie's POV

Oh look... another picture of Axel. Hindi ko mapigilan ang mapangiti habang nakatingin ako sa laptop screen ko. For the past two days, iyon palagi ang pinag-usapan namin ng mga kaibigan ko and we would always end up laughing. Tawa sila ng tawa tuwing kinukwento ko ang nangyari. Well, minus the part where he felt me down there... only the rated PG version.

I instantly felt the heat between my thighs. Why do I always feel that when I think about him? And God, I couldn't believe na napaginipan ko siya kagabi. In my dream, we were kissing and he was touching me down there and when I woke up my panties were wet. I felt really embarrassed with myself. I felt like a perv for having that sexual dream about him!

Bakit ba kasi hinayaan ko siyang hawakan ako dun? Ugh! God, the memory made me feel like a slut! He was the first guy to touch me there... I don't even touch myself there, at least, not in the way he did. I should've stopped him pero hindi ko nagawa. I felt weak the moment he pulled me towards him and felt his hardness against my stomach. Tinakpan ko ng mga palad ko ang mukha ko and started shaking my head. No, I don't want to think about it anymore!

Bakit ginawa ko sa kanya iton? My friend, Trina dared me to do it so I did. And I felt like he deserved it too. I hated that guy since the first time I saw him. He had sex with all three of my friends, si Venus, Amy at Trina. He's a manwhore basically. He probably think he's God's gift to women.

I tried to forget about it and decided to take a shower because I felt like my whole body was burning. Magkikita pa pala kami ng mga friends ko sa party mamaya. I feel like a bird out of the cage tuwing nasa Manila ako. I could do whatever I want lalo na ngayon na wala si Tristan sa Manila, I think he was in Malaysia with Phoenix for a business trip. He and dad are just so overprotective of me! They both treat me like I'm five! I really wanted to move here in Manila but dad wouldn't let me. Buti nga nakatakas ako sa hacienda ngayon. I told him I was going to look for a job here. I used my acting skills on him, sabi ko sa kanya ayokong habang buhay manatili sa hacienda. I didn't want to run his hacienda. I wanted to have a normal job. But not really... sinabi ko lang iyon para payagan niya akong magpunta sa Manila. Why would I get a job when we already have the money I could spend for the rest of my life without having to work for it? I'm just going to give it to someone who really needs the job.

I got dressed for the party at nagpasundo ako kina Amy. We all went to the party together, looking all gorgeous. I had a few drinks... a little too much. I was dancing around in my alcohol induced state, free from all the inhibitions. Next thing I knew, I was climbing- okay, stumbling up the platform with a bottle of alcohol in one hand and started dancing on top of it. Everyone started cheering for me na lalong nagpalakas ng loob ko. 

I was really dizzy but I kept on going. I held onto the pole in the middle of the platform and the cheer became louder. I tried to pole dance but I ended up losing my balance and falling off the platform. Instead of hitting the floor, I landed on a pair of arms.

"You are such a bad, bad girl Val..." Narinig ko ang pamilyar na boses na nagpawala ng lasing ko. I looked up and saw a pair of dark and broodingly gorgeous eyes staring back at me. I felt my whole body freeze. He smiled at me and it wasn't a friendly kind of smile. It was a warning smile, a vengeful one. I could feel my chest heaving violently and my heart pulsating out of control. He carried me away from the crowd, I didn't know where he'll take me.

"A-axel..." I said in a small, panicky voice. 

"You know what I do to bad girls like you?" He said in a dark tone of voice.

I felt my throat dry and I had to swallow before answering. "No..."

"You'll find out soon." He said with a wry smile before stepping into the elevator.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Twisted Reincarnation Nam Garcia

Любовные романы

116K 2.8K 52
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
74.1M 926K 58
RATED SPG Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and situation intended for mature...
PLUTUS (CPAKV Epilogue) Commander

Художественная проза

1.1M 52.6K 27
Known for his short temper, Atty. Kylo Villaraza gets the biggest twist in his life as he unexpectedly falls for his secretary, Amara Jean Abella. Bu...
CBTG Private Parts fedejik/ Ate Mommy...

Художественная проза

677K 7.4K 5
Captivated by Tyrone Greene's Full SPG Parts. Read at your own risk.