Creatures from the Ocean (Sci...

Bởi paris_girl22

Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have be... Xem Thêm

1: Everything Changes
2: A Secret to Hide
3: A Dumb Decision?
4: Weekend Getaway Disaster
5: Alone
6: Lesson Number One
7: The Siren's Song
8: A Strange New Feeling
9: New Threats, Nostalgia and Surprises
10: Dangerously Close
11: Stilinski Reunion
12: The Movies
13: Loyalty
14: The Hunters
15: Trapped
16: Saving Stiles
17: Pep Talks
18: Missing Home
19: Theo's Threats
20: Concern
21: Suspicion
22: Moving out of Scott's house
23: Pack Sleepover Fun
24: Nightmare? Or something more?
25: Kira Knows
26: The Discovery of Merpeople
27: Getting to know Kara
28: The Aquarium
29: Setting Up a Date
30: The Truth
31: Standing Strong
32: New Revelations
33: The New Girl
34: Disagreements and Disappointment
35: Jealousy
36: The Darker Side of Samantha Worthington
37: Making Up?
38: Not Alone
39: A Fatal Shot
40: Melissa and Stiles
41: The Whole Truth
42: Poor, Unfortunate Souls
43: Finding the Cure
44: Saving Scott
45: An Important Heart to Heart
46: Dread Doctors
47: Shock and Disbelief
48: What it really means to have a best friend
49: Danny's Party
50: Hallucinations
51: Uncertainty
52: Love Hurts
Exciting Announcement!
CROSSOVER - Part 2
CROSSOVER - Part 3
CROSSOVER - Part 4
CROSSOVER - Part 5
CROSSOVER - Part 6
CROSSOVER - Part 7
CROSSOVER - Part 8
CROSSOVER - Part 9
CROSSOVER - Part 10
CROSSOVER - Part 11
CROSSOVER - Part 12
CROSSOVER - Part 13
CROSSOVER - Part 14
CROSSOVER - Part 15
CROSSOVER - Part 16
CROSSOVER - Part 17
CROSSOVER - Part 18
CROSSOVER - Part 19
CROSSOVER - Part 20
CROSSOVER - Part 21
53: A Wendigo?
54: Stiles' Anchor
55: Sleep Deprivation
56: Something Suspicious
57: Manipulation
59: Betrayed and Heartbroken
60: True Love
61: Confessions and Discoveries
62: Planning
63: First Date - Part One
64: First Date - Part Two
65: Filling In The Blanks
66: The Perfect Hybrid
67: Hybrids and Tridents
68: More 'Nightmares'
69: Stiles Through the Looking Glass
70: Journey to Atlantia
71: Childhood Friends Reunited
72: The Beginning of the End
73: The Final Battle
74: Success
75: The Aftermath
76: Stiles' Birthday
77: Ceremony Preparations and Jitters
78: Celebrations *FINAL CHAPTER*
Important Announcement!
THE SEQUEL IS UP

58: Just Like Strangers

3K 141 68
Bởi paris_girl22

Stiles POV

I'm sitting in my bedroom, crying, even though it's been hours since I was at Samantha's house. It's pitch black outside now. There aren't even many stars tonight. I feel two pairs of arms wrapped around me. Kira and Kara are trying their best to comfort me. After Scott ran out of the house, I quickly rang Kira and told her what happened. Kira said that she'd meet me back at my house. By the time she got there, Kira had already told Kara the situation. So here we are now, the three of us sitting on my bed with me crying uncontrollably. "Shh, Stiles, it'll be okay." Kira says quietly as she rubs my back.

"How? Scott doesn't believe me. He thinks I kissed his girlfriend. He's going to hate me, I know it. I bet he won't even want to talk to me." I say between sobs.

"You don't know that. It's Scott. He always try to see the best in people. I'm sure he'll want to talk to you once he's calmed down so he can get the full story." Kara suggests with a smile. I sniffle and wipe my eyes.

"I wish that was true, but Scott hasn't been the nicest person ever since Samantha entered his life." I admit honestly. Kara bites her lip, unsure of what to say or do. "I'm happy to run the bitch over with a truck, if you want me to." Kira comments in an attempt to cheer me up. I chuckle at her comment, feeling slightly better. "Nah, I don't want you going to prison." I tell the kitsune.

"Maybe you should just call Scott?" Kira suggests.

"Kira, I-" I begin, but Kira shakes her head and cuts me off.

"Please just try." She says as she takes my hand and squeezes it. I look over at Kira, her sad, pleading brown eyes gazing into mine. I sigh in defeat. "Fine, I'll try to call him." I say. Kara and Kira exchange relieved smiles. They let go of me as I take my phone out. I scroll through my contacts until I find Scott's. I pause over his contact picture for a moment. He looks so cute in that photo. We were about to go to our lacrosse game, but I quickly took the photo of Scott in the uniform before we left. His smile is breathtaking, just like it always is. I shake my head, pulling myself out of these ridiculous thoughts. There's no time for me to admire Scott right now. I press the call button and hold the phone next to my ear. I wait nervously as the phone starts to ring. I have no clue about what is going to happen. I exchange a look with Kara and Kira. They smile at me encouragingly. Eventually, the phone rings out and goes to voicemail. "Hi, this is Scott. I can't come to the phone right now, so please leave a message after the beep." Scott's voice chimes in my ear. I suddenly hear a loud beep, signalling for me to speak. "Um, hi Scott, uh... I just wanted you to know that I really want to talk to you about what happened at Samantha's. Can we both just give each other a chance to listen to both sides of the story? I'll see you soon, I guess. Bye." I say before I hang up the phone. I look between Kira and Kara.

"No answer, it just went to voicemail." I explain sadly. The two girls sigh in disappointment.

"Just give him a little time. Once he's calmed down, he'll come to his senses and talk to you, I'm sure of it." Kara smiles at me.

"If you say so." I shrug. Kara embraces me with a hug.

"At least you have us." She whispers. Kira hums in agreement. I nod in acknowledgement.

"Thanks, I really appreciate you two for being here for me and trying to cheer me up." I tell them.

"No problem, Stiles. I'm sure the rest of the pack will feel the same way as us." Kira smiles. I glance down at my phone to check the time. "Not that I don't want you guys here anymore, but it's getting late and I want to get some sleep. Maybe that's what I need to help me feel a bit better." I look back between my two friends.

"Okay, no problem. See you at school Stiles." Kira gives me one more hug before she stands up and leaves the room. After a minute, I hear the front door open and close. I turn to Kara. "Call out if you need anything. You know where to find me." Kara grins as she squeezes my shoulder gently.

"Don't worry, I will." I reply as I watch her walk out of the room. Once the door closes behind me, I sigh and fall backwards onto my bed. I stare at the ceiling above me, wondering why did this have to happen. I slowly get up, knowing I should put some pajamas on. I walk over to my drawers, pull out black sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt and quickly get changed. I feel too tired to do anything else, so I turn my bedroom light off and quickly crawl into bed. I curl up into a ball and close my eyes, trying to forget about the cruel world around me.

~~~

I walk nervously into the school, keeping an eye out for Scott or Samantha. Not really paying attention as to where I'm going, I accidentally bump into Liam. "Oh, uh, sorry Liam, I didn't see you there." I apologize as I step backwards.

"It's fine." Liam chuckles. His face falls when he notices my nervous expression.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Liam asks me. I bite my lip slightly, wondering whether I should tell him or not.

"Uh, Scott and I just had a fallout, I guess." I shrug. Liam groans in dismay.

"Again? What about?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Samantha." I reply coldly. Liam frowns worriedly.

"So, did the two of you make up?" He asks me.

"I want to, believe me. I just don't think that Scott does." I sigh sadly. Speaking of the True Alpha, I suddenly see him at the end of the hall. My heart misses a beat. I pluck up all my courage and start walking towards him. "Hey, where are you going?" Liam asks me as he follows, but I ignore his question. Scott doesn't seem like he has noticed me yet.

"Scott!" I call out through the crowd. This grabs Scott's attention. He jumps and turns to look at me with guilty and sad eyes. "Scott, can I talk to you for a moment?" I plead as I make my way through the crowd of students. Suddenly, Scott turns on his heels and runs away from me. For a moment, I stop in my tracks, surprised at Scott's reaction. I quickly shake my head and keep moving forward, pushing past the students. I run down halls and corridors, Liam right behind me. "Scott? Scott!" I call out desperately. After another few minutes of searching, I give up. I lean against a wall, feeling hurt. Why would Scott run away from me like that?

"Okay, you two have some serious issues that you really should sort out." Liam comments from beside me. I turn to scowl at him. "Thank you, Captain Obvious." I snap sarcastically.

"Sorry. I'm just saying. Not only will this affect your friendship, but it will affect the pack too." Liam shrugs. I sigh, knowing that Liam's right, but it doesn't seem like there is much I can do about it. "Don't worry, it'll be fine." I assure the younger boy, patting him comfortingly on the shoulder. The bell rings above us, signalling that we need to get to class. "I'll see you later." I tell Liam before I head off to history.

~~~

I don't see Scott for the rest of the day, even though I was supposed to have three subjects with him today. I frown worriedly. Is something wrong? I've tried texting him 25 times. No answers from Scott, of course. He hasn't even read the messages. I sigh in frustration as I walk to my locker. I don't know what's going on. I want to fix this, but Scott isn't giving me the chance to! That brings another question to mind. Why the hell would Samantha kiss me? My guess was that she set me up. She wanted Scott to see me apparently kissing her, knowing that it'll put a wedge between us, damaging our friendship. I want to fix things before they are broken for good.

I have asked the rest of my friends whether they have seen Scott or Samantha today. Surprisingly, they said yes. It seems like the couple attended the classes I wasn't in. Also, apparently Scott and Samantha hung out with the group at lunch. I couldn't make it, as I had some extra studying to do in the library. I feel more hurt and left out each time I receive more information. I grab the stuff I need from my locker before slamming it closed again. I walk away in a huff. I walk towards the entrance where I'm supposed to meet Kara. She's already there waiting for me. Isaac is waiting next to her. "Hi guys." I plaster on a smile.

"Hey Stiles. How are you?" Isaac asks politely. Behind his happy expression, I can see the genuine concern he has towards me. "I'm good, yeah. I just hope that we don't run into any other hybrids any time soon." I laugh lightly.

"No luck with Scott today?" Kara asks sadly. I look down at my feet.

"No..." I mumble.

"We tried to talk to Scott about it at lunch, but whenever we tried to talk about you, he would always change the subject or just outright ignore us." Isaac tells me. I look up at him with a frown.

"Why is he acting this way?" I ask helplessly, trying not to let tears form in my eyes.

"Maybe I should try and apologize for what happened..." I add. Kara's face hardens.

"No. You haven't done anything wrong. You shouldn't apologize. That would just give Samantha the reaction and satisfaction that she wants." Kara tells me.

"Kara's right, Stiles. You can't apologize to Scott. Not yet, at least. All you need to do is to talk it out with him." Isaac tells me.

"Yeah, but he hasn't given me the chance to do that..." I sigh.

"I'm sure he will. Give him time." Kara replies.

"You said that last night." I roll my eyes.

"Some people just need a long time before they are able to see things clearly and calm down." Isaac shrugs.

"Everyone will come to their senses eventually. Scott will want to talk to you about what happened. It's a part of who he is; he wouldn't let this go unsettled." Kara adds on.

"So by settled you mean if it goes well, we would stay friends, but if it doesn't, Scott wouldn't be my friend anymore?" I raise my eyebrows.

"That's not what I'm trying to say..." Kara sighs.

"Look, let's just forget about it, okay? It only hurts me more when we talk about it. I know that things will be okay in the end, even if it takes a long time. Until then, I shouldn't dwell on it. I still have plenty of other really close friends I can hang out with. Like you guys." I say. The couple in front of me smile.

"Sure." Isaac nods.

"Do you want to come back to my place for a while?" I ask the werewolf curiously. He exchanges a look with Kara. She nods excitedly. Isaac turns back to me. "Sounds good." He smiles.

"Alright, let's go then." I remark as I hurry down the school steps and towards my jeep. The three of us jump in and I drive back to my house. From time to time, I check in the mirror to see Isaac and Kara sitting close together and holding hands. I smile to myself, glad that those two have found their happiness.

~~~

The three of us are sitting on the sofa as the movie begins. Isaac chose it out from my collection of DVD's, but I don't think I've ever watched a Transformers movie before. Someone might have given them to me as a present, but I've never gotten around to watching them. I glance to my side slightly to see Isaac and Kara snuggling up to each other. I turn back to the screen again, feeling like a third wheel, but I don't mind. It's not the first time I've been a third wheel. Besides, third wheeling isn't as bad as everyone thinks. In fact, I like it because then you get to tease the couple you are with. I lean back as the first scene of the movie gets under way. I try to keep my focus on the movie.

Every now and again, I will glance down at my phone, hoping that I might have gotten a text message from Scott. Every time, I find myself disappointed when there are no new messages. About half way through the movie, I stand up. "Hey, where are you going?" Kara frowns as she looks over at me.

"Oh, I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a minute." I smile before I walk out of the room. I hurry up the stairs and into the bathroom. I close the door behind me. I pull out my phone. I've had enough of this worry and anticipation. I quickly dial Scott's number before pressing the phone to my ear. "Come on dumbass, pick up." I mumble as I pace around the bathroom. Finally, on the 10th and final ring, Scott answers. "Hello?" He asks in a quiet voice. A smile quickly spreads across my face just at the sound of his voice. After a moment, I remember why this situation is so serious, my smile fading away. "Hi Scott, it's good to hear from you." I begin.

"Listen Stiles, I really can't talk right now." Scott sighs.

"Why not?" I frown. Scott doesn't answer.

"You didn't answer my texts and calls last night and you were clearly avoiding me at school today. Are you... Are you ignoring me?" I ask, sounding hurt.

"Stiles, I don't really know how to say this..." Scott mumbles.

"Try me." I encourage the werewolf.

"Samantha and I don't think it's a good idea for me to be speaking to you, let alone hang out with you after what happened last night..." Scott says through the phone.

"What?!" I ask in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, I think it's better for everyone this way. I'm going to try and change my classes soon. If that works, then the only times we will have to communicate are during pack meetings or during plans to stop the bad guys." Scott continues. I stumble backwards. "Why are you doing this? Why don't you want to be friends anymore? Can't we just talk it out? Surely we can work something out between the two of us." I plead as my eyes start to sting.

"I don't think we can work out a solution for this, Stiles. This is what I want. Trust me, it'll be better for the both of us." Scott tries to assure me.

"Is this what you want or what Samantha wants?" I snap before I bite my lip, trying not to cry. Scott says nothing. "Please just listen to my side of the story. When we've heard both sides, we can fill in the blanks!" I add desperately.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go, Stiles. I'll let you know if there is a pack meeting or something." Scott replies quickly before hanging up the phone. I pull my phone away from my ear, looking at it with shock. So Scott is deliberately ignoring me. Does he really not think that we can be friends? My heart aches at this realization. I close my eyes and let a single tear roll down my cheek. I shakily put my phone back in my pocket. I try to control my breathing. I open my eyes again, gasping for breath. I suddenly feel closed in. I fall onto the ground and scramble to the closest wall. I hug my knees to my chest and rest my head on top of my knees.

I take deep breaths, eventually calming down. I wipe my eyes and stare at the bathroom door. I know that I should get off the bathroom floor, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I just feel so lost, confused and unable to believe what is happening. If Scott really decides to not be my friend anymore, years of good memories, laughter, support, happiness and sticking by each other's side would all be for nothing. Our friendship is possibly ending and I can't seem to do anything about it. I let out a defeated sigh, feeling depressed. Where did I go wrong? What did I do to deserve this torture? Why won't Scott give me a chance to talk? Have I just lost him forever? These questions make my heart ache. I run my hands over my face, trying to calm myself down. I can't let anyone see me like this. I don't want them to worry about me. Everyone has done enough of that already. I take a deep breath as I stand up and walk towards the door. I wipe my eyes one more time before I walk out of the bathroom and back down the stairs.

As I step into the living room, Isaac turns to me. "You were gone a while. Are you okay?" Isaac asks curiously.

"Yep, I'm great actually." I smile as I walk back over to the sofa and sit down next to Isaac instead of Kara this time. I focus back on the screen. "So, what did I miss?" I ask Isaac and Kara curiously. I unintentionally start to zone out as Isaac explains what happened while I was gone. Instead, memories of Scott and I as kids flash before my eyes. I really hope that somehow things will turn out okay, but honestly, I don't know if they ever will be okay. I really wish my doppelgänger was here. I could really use his help right now.

Third Person POV

It's been ten days since the fiasco at Samantha's house and neither boy has realized how much the pain the other is in. Scott and Stiles would always plaster on smiles for all their friends to see, not wanting to show them how much they are hurting. They would even do that in front of each other if they happened to walk past each other in the corridors. Each day, they'll both go home and break down crying. The hurt that they feel is almost too much. Stiles wants to fix things, he wants to at least be friends with Scott again, but the boy in question is not letting him, considering he is choosing to completely ignore Stiles.

Stiles is starting to think that this is all his fault. He wishes that he never fell for his best friend. Everything would have been so much easier. Stiles cries himself to sleep every night, hoping the pain will eventually fade. It never does. The torment, pain and suffering never seems to end for Stiles Stilinski. While the two boys see their group of friends, they never see each other.

Scott avoids Stiles at all costs. He feels betrayed and hurt by his best friend. What kind of friend would go and kiss the girl that he is in love with? Scott cries alone, wishing he could have some answers. At least he has Samantha. Although, he hides his pain from her too. Scott feels hopeless. He doesn't know what to do anymore. Scott knows that Stiles is trying to fix things. Something inside of Scott screams for him to forgive Stiles and hear his side of the story at the very least, but for some reason, he just can't. Scott is unable to explain why that is, even to himself. Every night, Scott will cuddle with Samantha, trying to get some sleep. It hardly ever works. His pain keeps him awake. The nightmares are becoming too unbearable anyway. Nothing ever could be simple for Scott McCall. There is only one question remaining; who will be the first one to break?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

190K 5.4K 49
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑...
13.6K 434 31
Things take a turn for the bizarre when two boys' midnight trek into the woods ends with one of them being bit by a beast with glowing red eyes and f...
250K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
593 26 5
"It had been nearly exactly two years since Stiles Stilinski had been taken. His disappearance devastated the pack in more ways than one that no one...