Creatures from the Ocean (Sci...

By paris_girl22

Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have be... More

1: Everything Changes
2: A Secret to Hide
3: A Dumb Decision?
4: Weekend Getaway Disaster
5: Alone
6: Lesson Number One
7: The Siren's Song
8: A Strange New Feeling
9: New Threats, Nostalgia and Surprises
10: Dangerously Close
11: Stilinski Reunion
12: The Movies
13: Loyalty
14: The Hunters
15: Trapped
16: Saving Stiles
17: Pep Talks
18: Missing Home
19: Theo's Threats
20: Concern
21: Suspicion
22: Moving out of Scott's house
23: Pack Sleepover Fun
24: Nightmare? Or something more?
25: Kira Knows
26: The Discovery of Merpeople
27: Getting to know Kara
28: The Aquarium
29: Setting Up a Date
30: The Truth
31: Standing Strong
32: New Revelations
33: The New Girl
34: Disagreements and Disappointment
35: Jealousy
36: The Darker Side of Samantha Worthington
37: Making Up?
38: Not Alone
39: A Fatal Shot
40: Melissa and Stiles
41: The Whole Truth
42: Poor, Unfortunate Souls
43: Finding the Cure
44: Saving Scott
45: An Important Heart to Heart
46: Dread Doctors
47: Shock and Disbelief
48: What it really means to have a best friend
49: Danny's Party
50: Hallucinations
51: Uncertainty
52: Love Hurts
Exciting Announcement!
CROSSOVER - Part 2
CROSSOVER - Part 3
CROSSOVER - Part 4
CROSSOVER - Part 5
CROSSOVER - Part 6
CROSSOVER - Part 7
CROSSOVER - Part 8
CROSSOVER - Part 9
CROSSOVER - Part 10
CROSSOVER - Part 11
CROSSOVER - Part 12
CROSSOVER - Part 13
CROSSOVER - Part 14
CROSSOVER - Part 16
CROSSOVER - Part 17
CROSSOVER - Part 18
CROSSOVER - Part 19
CROSSOVER - Part 20
CROSSOVER - Part 21
53: A Wendigo?
54: Stiles' Anchor
55: Sleep Deprivation
56: Something Suspicious
57: Manipulation
58: Just Like Strangers
59: Betrayed and Heartbroken
60: True Love
61: Confessions and Discoveries
62: Planning
63: First Date - Part One
64: First Date - Part Two
65: Filling In The Blanks
66: The Perfect Hybrid
67: Hybrids and Tridents
68: More 'Nightmares'
69: Stiles Through the Looking Glass
70: Journey to Atlantia
71: Childhood Friends Reunited
72: The Beginning of the End
73: The Final Battle
74: Success
75: The Aftermath
76: Stiles' Birthday
77: Ceremony Preparations and Jitters
78: Celebrations *FINAL CHAPTER*
Important Announcement!
THE SEQUEL IS UP

CROSSOVER - Part 15

1.5K 90 26
By paris_girl22

Stiles-2 POV

Everyone glares at Derek with annoyance. Derek raises his hands in surrender. "What? It's just my opinion!" He states. I roll my eyes as I look away from the sour wolf.

"That's it. I need to have a talk with him." My boyfriend sighs, walking out after his doppelganger. The other me quickly starts to walk in my direction with an angry expression. "What the hell did you just do?" He growls at me.

"I stood up for all of you! That bitch right there is running you all over and is up to no good!" I yell back defensively. "Maybe you should stop. You aren't making things better, you are only making everyone angry." My doppelganger tries to reason with me.

"Stiles standing up for himself? Haha, never! He's too weak!" Samantha laughs. The other me turns around to Samantha. "Shut up, you bitch. I try to help you, but what do I get in thanks? Verbal abuse? If that is your sign of appreciation, then you must be really messed up. Don't test me. I will fight you if I have to. I won't care what Scott will think of me." He snaps. Samantha is so shocked by Stiles' outburst, she doesn't notice that Tyler has managed to break free of Liam's grasp.

"I'm gonna rip you apart! No one talks about my family or my friends that way!" The vampire hollers. We were lucky that Brody and Taylor caught her just in time. From past experiences, I know she would have killed her. That might not have been a bad thing though. Oh well.

"Tyler, mettez votre cul en ligne et calmez l'enfer!" Taylor exclaims urgently. She doesn't do as she is told. I forgot how much of a temper she has. She's like a nuke ready to go off! "Fine, you asked for this!" Taylor's nails pop out and dig into the back of her neck. Almost instantly making her fall asleep. "Gotta love pressure points." He sighs. Everyone stares in shock. The other me turns to Samantha, starting to lose his temper. "Why are you doing this? Why are you making everyone so angry? Do you enjoy this? Huh? Is this your type of fun? Why can't you just keep your horrible thoughts to yourself for once? You seem quite capable of that around Scott!" He yells loudly, right in front of her now.

"Don't you get it yet, Stiles?" She chuckles darkly, looking up.

"I do love the pain, but not just any pain. I love agony." She continues. Wow, that is just f*cked up.

"So you're pretty much like a Nogitsune, huh? Just a bitchier version of it." The other me replies, his voice seething with quiet anger. What the hell is a No-git-sune? It sounds like a bad smex position. Samantha laughs. "Scott told me all about that. You should understand my desires, considering you felt the exact same things. You loved chaos, strife and pain. You couldn't get enough of it. You're worse than me. Much worse." Samantha tells the other me quietly. Whatever this Nogitsune thing is, it sets the other me off completely. He lunges at Samantha, but Isaac and Derek rush forward to hold him back from seriously hurting her. The other me struggles for a few more moments. "If he told you anything about that incident, he would have also told you that it wasn't me! I was possessed! I could only watch what that thing did! I never wanted to hurt people! Do you even know what it is like to be trapped in your own mind? That was the worst experience of my life! Don't you even dare try to tell me that I enjoyed it! You have no right to say that! I had to watch some of my friends die! I hate you! I have tried to look for any goodness inside of you, but I can't find anything. I don't understand how Scott loves you! I guess you must be a really good actress!" He shrieks in fury. A sofa flies across the room, narrowly missing Samantha. She jumps in surprise, as does the rest of the group.

"This is where I think I'm going to get involved in this conversation." I state, walking over to Samantha. Her eyes turn aqua like she is going to attack me, but that soon changes. Right as she jumps at me I hold out a hand, stopping her body in mid air. "I don't know what makes you think you're so powerful but I'm going to try and find out." I move my hand around a bit, putting her into a restrained position. She wiggles and wiggles, but can't break free.

"You freak! Let me go right now! I should-" Her sentence was cut off when I grab her shoulder.

"Let's take a walk inside your mind. Shall we?" As I enter into her mind, Brody's panicked voice can be heard in the distance, telling me to stop. I ignore him however and continue on.

'Get out of my head!' A voice echoes through.

"No." I answer simply. I'm surprised that she knows what I'm doing. No one should be able to know that I'm in their minds. When I'm fully in her mind, I can see all of her thoughts. All of them are of Scott. Well, all except one. I walk over to it and see that the thought window has been forcefully removed from her memory. It is showing nothing but static.

"Huh. I wonder what happened here." I take a closer look and then tap it a couple of times. The screen suddenly snaps on. I couldn't help but watch.

"WHAT THE HELL, SCOTT?! DO YOU CARE ABOUT HIM MORE THAN ME?!" Samantha screams furiously.

"NO! I-I...don't...maybe... I don't know... he's my best friend. Of course I would care about him a lot." He mumbles.

"Why do you care about him more than your girlfriend?" Samantha asks in a slightly calmer tone, but she's still fuming.

"Because he's Stiles. The guy that has always been there for me, even when I let him down." Scott defends himself.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" Samantha asks quietly. Scott doesn't answer.

"Go on. Spill." Samantha hisses.

"When we were at that party last night. You know the hallucinations we had?" Scott begins worriedly.

"Vividly." Samantha nods. Huh. I guess this memory is recent. This must have happened not long before I came to this world. "Well, uh... I don't know. Ever since then, I've been doubting myself and my choices..." Scott admits.

"Like what?" Samantha asks, her voice a mixture of curiosity and anger.

"The hallucination told me I was going to lose Stiles. Forever. I don't know what that means and for some reason, I felt angry when he kissed Kira in the hallucination. I don't know what the hell is going on with me!" Scott explains, worry etched into his features. Samantha scowls.

"I do." She grumbles. Suddenly, her expression becomes eerily calm. She smiles and walks over to Scott.

"What are you doing?" He frowns. Samantha caresses his face.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay." Samantha coos. Scott tries to back away.

"Look Samantha, I don't think now is the right time-" He begins, but Samantha cuts him off.

"Of course now is the right time. It's always the right time, Scott. I love you. I want to be with you forever. And that's what you want as well." Samantha says, her eyes changing to black for a moment. His eyes widen in shock. She then leans in and kisses Scott passionately. After a moment of struggling, Scott gives in and kisses her back. Once they pull away, Samantha's eyes are their normal color again. Scott looks dazed. "I love you... and want to be with you forever..." Scott mumbles as his eyes glaze in and out of focus. Samantha smiles.

"Really? I love you too and want to be with you forever!" She hugs her boyfriend happily. Scott hugs back, finally returning to normal. Samantha pulls away and looks back at Scott with a smile. "Let's get to school. We don't want to be late." She suggests before leading Scott out of the room. The memory then fades into nothing.

I gasp in shock and horror. What the hell was that?! Her eyes were black... f*cking black! It's just like when my dark side takes over. Sure, things might not be exactly the same in this universe, but I know what I saw and that was not natural. That's not even the icing on the cake! Scott looks so entranced by her words, like he's under her spell.That is definitely something a full blooded mermaid can't do... Can they? At the very least, they would have no desire to do anything like this.

'Get out! You weren't supposed to see that!' The voice echoes again. I try to ignore it, but this time a loud ringing comes through with the scream.

"Damn." It feels like Lydia is screaming right next to my head. It is that bad, but I can't stop here. I need to see her innermost thoughts, now! I run on down the hall seeing memory after memory. After a good minute or so, I finally show up to her subconscious memories. They are locked down... just like Scott's.

'Haha, can't get in there, can you?' The voice laughs at me.

"I might not be able to, but I know what's going on here, Samantha." I reply with confidence.

'And what might that be?' She questions.

"You are nowhere near a normal mermaid and that you have an influence on people you don't need to control." I announce. She laughs. Oh no the flip she just didn't. Did this b*tch really just laugh at me?

'You or the other Stiles will never be able to win against me, so don't even try. I'm more powerful than you think. Just run along to your own world before you get yourself hurt.' The voice threatens me.

"You listen here, sweetheart. I have a question." I state with a smirk.

'And what might that be?' The voice questions.

"Have you ever felt the pain of a siren scream inside your head?" I question smugly.

'No, I guess I haven't, but I won't have to find out.' The voice laughs. I suddenly feel myself being pulled backwards, away from the memories. Suddenly, I am zapped back into reality. I gasp and fall to the floor. I notice Samantha collapse as well. Blood starts to pour from both of our noses. It was so much of a strain on her to keep in contact with me while I was inside her head. Ha, I'm glad that she's hurt. She definitely deserves it. I groan as the world starts to spin around me.

"Stiles!" My doppelganger pulls out of Derek's and Isaac's grip to rush to my aid. He kneels down next to me and tries to stop the bleeding with his shirt's sleeve. "You damn idiot, stop doing that!" My doppelganger sighs. I can't even speak. I feel like the life has been drained out of me. I definitely stayed in Samantha's head for too long. "Stay back." My doppelganger cautions everyone else as they start to make their way towards us. The other me looks back at me fearfully, knowing that I've obviously seen something terrible. "What happened?" He asks me quietly.  I lean forwards, closer to his ear. For some reason, I only want my doppelganger to know. It'll probably cause too much chaos and panic if everyone finds out. I gather up any last ounce of energy I have left and start to talk. "Stiles... it's about Samantha... you have to be careful... she's... she's..." I begin to explain in a quiet whisper, but my head suddenly explodes with pain and I black out.

Stiles-1 POV

What was he going to say? What about Samantha was he going to warn me about? I feel so terrified right now. I hope that the other me will be okay. I need to know what he was going to say though. Nothing seems to worry my doppelganger, so what could make him that panicky about Samantha?

"Damn bastard." Samantha hisses as she sits back up. We all turn to her with looks of anger. She slightly chuckles, wiping the blood from her nose. "Guess he's not as mentally strong as me."

"What did he see in your mind, Samantha?" Derek asks sternly. She shrugs with a smile.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find my honey." The mermaid skips away to where both Scotts are talking outside somewhere. There is something not right about what just happened.

"She's not telling the truth." Kara notes. We all nod. She's right about that. I glance back down at my doppelganger. He has gone really pale. "Should we take him to Deaton?" I look back up at Brody, who is now walking over to me. He kneels down next to me and examines his brother. He sighs sadly. "I think he's going to be out for a while. He was in Samantha's mind for too long. I have a feeling there might be more to it than that, considering Samantha clearly knows something about this situation that we don't." Brody explains.

"So... should we take him to Deaton?" This world's Liam asks worriedly.

"I don't know. I think all he needs is rest and a lot of it." Brody answers with a shrug.

"Aw, does that mean we have to go?" Their Liam groans.

"Not necessarily, but this party is definitely over." Taylor replies before walking over to the CD player and turning it off. The room goes silent.

"What do you want to do?" I look to Brody for advice.

"He's strained himself too much in the last few days." His brother groans.

"I've noticed." I sigh sadly.

"I have a feeling that he's going to be out for at least a solid 24 hours, but I don't know. It might not be safe to travel through the mirror with Stiles like this. Do you have anywhere we can keep him?" He questions all of us.

"Not in my damn loft again, that's for sure." Sour wolf growls. I can't help but laugh. Suddenly, I have an idea.

"Maybe you guys could stay at my place? Only Kara and I are occupying it at the moment. My dad is... um... let's not talk about that. Anyway, what do you think?" I offer to the group.

"Nope, I'm done with all of this. Give me the mirror." Tyler orders. Brody sighs, but hands it over.

"I'll see you guys when you get back to our universe." She marches over to the closet and gets inside. I can faintly hear her muttering something, but I'm too far away to understand what she is saying. I gasp as I see a flash of white light come from the closet. I then hear something clutter to the floor of the closet. I rush over to the closet and open up the door to find the mirror lying on the ground. I frown in confusion and fascination.

"Wow," Is all I'm able to say. That was just...wow...

"Well, now that she's gone, maybe there will be less death threats." Lydia laughs.

"I'm just glad that the bloodsucker is gone." Malia comments with a satisfied smile. I can't help but chuckle. Malia has found herself an enemy that she deeply hates, that's for sure.

"Anyway, what do the rest of you think about my offer?" I ask again.

"Sure. I guess we can stay one more night. It can't hurt, right?" Brody shrugs. The rest of the people from the other universe nod in agreement. Well, the ones still in this room and are conscious, that is. I glance back down at the other me and bite my lip. "We should check if there is something wrong with him..." I comment.

"How about Melissa?" Isaac suggests.

"Yeah, that could work. Hopefully she doesn't freak out again." I laugh.

"Alright Stiles. I'll take my brother, you lead the way." Brody says as he starts to pick up his twin. I nod as I start to walk out of the loft. I turn around to face everyone else. They are all staring at me with concerned expressions. I smile at them. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." I say before leaving the loft. As I walk down the stairs, I wonder to myself if Melissa has finished work yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.8K 23
❝ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? ❞ in which two dark lovers find each other again in beacon hills after many years of being sepa...
10.5K 353 62
Callie Jacksons is on her way to Beacon Hills when Scott McCall found her close to death in an alley in her old town. Scott couldn't allow her to die...
13.6K 434 31
Things take a turn for the bizarre when two boys' midnight trek into the woods ends with one of them being bit by a beast with glowing red eyes and f...
190K 5.4K 49
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑...