Creatures from the Ocean (Sci...

By paris_girl22

Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have be... More

1: Everything Changes
2: A Secret to Hide
3: A Dumb Decision?
4: Weekend Getaway Disaster
5: Alone
6: Lesson Number One
7: The Siren's Song
8: A Strange New Feeling
9: New Threats, Nostalgia and Surprises
10: Dangerously Close
11: Stilinski Reunion
12: The Movies
13: Loyalty
14: The Hunters
15: Trapped
16: Saving Stiles
17: Pep Talks
18: Missing Home
19: Theo's Threats
20: Concern
21: Suspicion
22: Moving out of Scott's house
23: Pack Sleepover Fun
24: Nightmare? Or something more?
25: Kira Knows
26: The Discovery of Merpeople
27: Getting to know Kara
28: The Aquarium
29: Setting Up a Date
30: The Truth
31: Standing Strong
32: New Revelations
33: The New Girl
34: Disagreements and Disappointment
35: Jealousy
36: The Darker Side of Samantha Worthington
37: Making Up?
38: Not Alone
39: A Fatal Shot
40: Melissa and Stiles
41: The Whole Truth
42: Poor, Unfortunate Souls
43: Finding the Cure
44: Saving Scott
45: An Important Heart to Heart
46: Dread Doctors
47: Shock and Disbelief
48: What it really means to have a best friend
49: Danny's Party
50: Hallucinations
51: Uncertainty
52: Love Hurts
Exciting Announcement!
CROSSOVER - Part 2
CROSSOVER - Part 3
CROSSOVER - Part 4
CROSSOVER - Part 5
CROSSOVER - Part 6
CROSSOVER - Part 7
CROSSOVER - Part 9
CROSSOVER - Part 10
CROSSOVER - Part 11
CROSSOVER - Part 12
CROSSOVER - Part 13
CROSSOVER - Part 14
CROSSOVER - Part 15
CROSSOVER - Part 16
CROSSOVER - Part 17
CROSSOVER - Part 18
CROSSOVER - Part 19
CROSSOVER - Part 20
CROSSOVER - Part 21
53: A Wendigo?
54: Stiles' Anchor
55: Sleep Deprivation
56: Something Suspicious
57: Manipulation
58: Just Like Strangers
59: Betrayed and Heartbroken
60: True Love
61: Confessions and Discoveries
62: Planning
63: First Date - Part One
64: First Date - Part Two
65: Filling In The Blanks
66: The Perfect Hybrid
67: Hybrids and Tridents
68: More 'Nightmares'
69: Stiles Through the Looking Glass
70: Journey to Atlantia
71: Childhood Friends Reunited
72: The Beginning of the End
73: The Final Battle
74: Success
75: The Aftermath
76: Stiles' Birthday
77: Ceremony Preparations and Jitters
78: Celebrations *FINAL CHAPTER*
Important Announcement!
THE SEQUEL IS UP

CROSSOVER - Part 8

1.8K 92 7
By paris_girl22

Scott-2 POV

"Watch out!" I comment as the other Stiles' eyes suddenly roll into the back of his head and he starts to collapse. The other Scott manages to catch him before he hits the ground. He holds onto his best friend, checking for vital signs of life. We quickly notice that the back of the other Stiles' head is sticky with blood. Thankfully, the bleeding seems to have stopped. "What's wrong with him?" The other me frowns worriedly.

"I think he has a concussion. I might have smashed him into a tree too hard. Using his powers straight after a blow like that wouldn't have helped his condition either," My Stiles comments uneasily as he rubs the back of his neck.

"What? Why on earth would you have done that?" I ask my boyfriend in confusion.

"Um... the full moon started affecting me. Stiles here managed to pull me out of that state just in time," My Stiles answers. It doesn't look like he wants to share any more details about what happened and I don't blame him. I decide to change the subject to a more important matter. "We should get him to Deaton's. I'm sure that he can heal and check over Stiles. A hospital probably wouldn't be a good idea." I suggest. The others agree full heartedly. I watch as the other me picks the limp Stiles up in his arms. "Do you want me to carry him?" I offer, knowing it could be awkward for him to carry Stiles like that in front of his girlfriend as well as the fact that his hallucination might be playing on his mind. The other me shakes his head. "No, I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer, though." He replies. I nod in acknowledgement. The four of us walk away from the lake and back through the forest.

Once we finally get to the animal clinic, we rush through the doors, hoping that Deaton is here. "Deaton? Stiles got hurt!" The other me calls out in a panic. Suddenly, Deaton and the rest of the pack plus the people from our world (aside from Brody and Taylor) appear from out of a back room. They gasp in surprise as they see Stiles lying unconscious in Scott's arms. "What happened?" Deaton asks immediately, quickly returning to the back room. Everyone else follows. The other Scott lies the other Stiles down on the metal bench. "We think he might have a concussion. He was slammed up against a tree pretty bad. We found him with his head bleeding." Samantha answers. Deaton walks over and examines Stiles. He opens one of his eyes and checks his pupil. He then closes it and feels his head. Once he has done that, he grabs his stethoscope, lifts up Stiles' shirt and places it over the area of his heart. Deaton places the ear pieces in his ears. Once he has found what he is looking for, he puts the stethoscope away and pulls Stiles' shirt back down again. Deaton then quickly checks Stiles' pulse. Deaton lifts Stiles' head gently and checks the wound. He then places Stiles' head down on the table again. "Is he going to be okay?" The other me asks worriedly, biting his lip slightly.

"Yes, he will be fine, Scott. All he needs is a bit of rest and maybe a couple of painkillers. I don't think the wound needs stitches. Besides, Stiles' head wound will heal in the water anyway." Deaton responds. The other me nods, looking very relieved. Samantha places her head on Scott's shoulder, looking worn out. "Should we pour water on him now?" Lydia asks. Deaton shrugs.

"If you really want to, then yeah." Deaton answers. Lydia fills up a jug of water. Isaac and the other Liam get a lot of towels and clothes ready. "I feel bad for leaving Brody and Taylor out there," My Stiles sighs, looking down at the floor. I put an arm around his shoulder.

"They'll be fine, Stiles. They'll know why you rushed off. Besides, they can take care of themselves." I smile at my boyfriend. He grins back.

"Yeah, you're right." Stiles says as he lays his head on my shoulder. From the corner of my eye, I can see Samantha glaring at us with disgust. When she sees me looking, she quickly changes her expression. Soon, Lydia pours water over the other Stiles' head wound. About 10 seconds later, he transforms into a merman, his scaly red tail hanging over the edge of the metal bench and gills formed on his neck. Our Liam has to jump out of the way, afraid that he was going to get hit as it grows. I chuckle slightly, as does Malia. I walk over to the other Stiles and watch with fascination as the wound starts to heal. Lydia wipes the blood away. I help Isaac and the other Liam dry this world's Stiles off. After a few minutes, this Stiles transforms back to human again. "When do you think he will wake up?" My Stiles asks curiously.

"I don't know. It could happen within minutes, but it could also happen within days." Deaton shrugs.

"Days?!" The other me shouts loudly in shock. Everyone turns to him.

"I'm sorry, I don't have an exact timing of when he will be waking-" Deaton is cut off by a gasp. We all turn around to the metal bench to see the other Stiles is awake, eyes glowing pale green. The other me, Kira and my Stiles rush over to the metal bench. I quickly follow my boyfriend. I watch as the other Stiles' eyes slowly fade back to brown. He groans as he tries to sit up, but the other me places a hand on his chest in warning. "Don't strain yourself. Take small steps." He advises the merman. The other Stiles nods slowly. "Ugh, I have a major headache," He complains.

"I'm not surprised. You have a concussion, after all." Kira replies.

"What is the last thing you remember?" I ask curiously.

"We were at the lake. The other me told me that I saved him, both Scotts and Samantha. Then everything went blurry and I had double vision. I'm pretty sure I blacked out after that." The other Stiles explains, slowly regaining his strength, the color returning to his face. Kira gives him a hug. "Don't do that again, you scared the hell out of me!" She exclaims.

"Relax Kira, I'm fine." The other Stiles chuckles.

"Scott, I'm sure you or your mom can give Stiles some painkillers if he needs them, yes?" Deaton asks the other me. "Yeah, we can." The other me replies. He still seems a bit freaked out. I can't blame him. I'm going to guess and say that he was under my Stiles' spell. I'm pretty sure I was too. I don't remember anything that happened while I was under the spell, but I can assume nothing good happened. Hence why the other Stiles is hurt and Samantha was knocked unconscious. "Uh, I would just like to apologize again for what happened tonight..." My Stiles tells the other Stiles. The other Stiles slowly manages to sit up. He gently pushes Kira and the other Scott's hands away from him. He looks over at my Stiles. "It's okay, I already told you that. It isn't your fault. We are all fine now." The other Stiles assures my Stiles. I don't think I'm ever going to get used to seeing two of them. For some reason, it is easier seeing two of me. Weird, I know. My Stiles nods. "Well, I'm glad to see that you're okay." He points out to the Stiles sitting on the metal bench. The other Stiles shrugs. "I've been through worse. This concussion thing is a piece of cake." He answers nonchalantly.

"You should still probably rest." I point out.

"I'll take you home." The other Scott offers.

"What about me?" Samantha asks Scott with a pout. My Stiles and I exchange a small smirk.

"I'm sure Deaton can take good care of you and drive you home. I'll walk with Stiles to make sure he gets in okay as well as give him the painkillers. I hope you can understand that." The other me tells his girlfriend. The other Stiles looks very surprised by what is happening right now. He looks over at the other me in confusion. "What, do you mean right now? You don't have to take me Scott, there are plenty of other people here that would be more than happy to do it. You probably should go with your girlfriend." The other Stiles protests.

"She'll be fine with Deaton." The other me reassures his Stiles, who sighs in defeat, knowing that it is no good to argue with his stubborn best friend. "Fine then." The other Stiles gives in.

"Um, there is one more question. Where are the people from the other universe going to stay?" Kara asks the large group curiously. "I would stay in the lake with Brody and Taylor, but I don't want to leave my boyfriend all alone." My Stiles says as he grabs my hand and squeezes it gently. "Don't make it all about me," I tease the sirenex. He just smirks back.

"Come on, you know I have to keep an eye on you so you don't get into trouble." My Stiles laughs. I just roll my eyes. "Hey, can I stay with you, Samantha? I like you more than anyone else here and I feel like we will get along." Tyler asks my other self's girlfriend. Samantha grins.

"Sure, I'd be happy to have you." She replies sweetly.

"Okay, so if that is settled, then where are the three doppelgangers going to stay?" The other Liam raises his eyebrows. "Maybe they can stay at Derek's loft? He's not even back yet, so I doubt he would mind. Even if he does come back, I'm sure the three of them can hold Derek off if he happens to get mad." Malia suggests with a laugh.

"That's a good idea, Malia." Deaton nods. Just as the other me helps the other Stiles off the table and the two of them turn to move out of the room, Deaton calls them back, wanting all of us to listen. "You guys shouldn't be seen in public together. That would cause a lot of confusion and chaos." Deaton advises us, obviously referring to the three pairs of doppelgangers in this room.

"I guess we can stay at sour wolf's apartment. I'm sure his furry ass wouldn't mind." My boyfriend jokes.

"I'm glad that in no matter what universe it is, Derek will always be known as sour wolf." The other Stiles laughs. I exchange a smile with the other me.

"Derek will sure love two of them." The other me comments sarcastically.

"Oh, definitely. He is going to be super delighted to hear about this when he gets back from wherever it is that he went." I laugh.

"We should surprise him." The other Liam suggests.

"That would be so good!" Kira exclaims with a mischievous smile.

"Okay, well, I am going to take Stiles home. You guys should be heading home too. It's been a long night." The other me begins. Then, he looks over at my Stiles and I.

"I'm sure you guys know where Derek's loft would be and how to get in. If you are unsure, just give Deaton a call and he will help you out." He explains. I nod in understanding.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow. Just let us know when and where you want to meet up tomorrow. See ya!" I say before my Stiles, Liam and myself dash off into the direction of Derek's apartment. I didn't even have to focus on where we were going because the direction was so familiar to my senses. It sort of felt like a hop skip and a jump, then we're there. I really do miss this place in our other world since Derek and Isaac moved away to L.A. They come by ever so often, but it just isn't the same. Stiles lets out a long whistle, catching Liam and I's attention.

"Well, well, well. Looks like their Derek didn't go anywhere permanently. It's been so long since we've been in this place." He states. Liam ran over and jumps on the couch, face first.

"God, I'm so tired! Good night!" He almost instantly falls asleep, leaving me and the moon entranced Stiles alone.

"So..." I turn around to see him smirking.

"What do you want to do?" He asks, running his hands down my hips. I cock an eyebrow with a blank expression. I look at him for the longest time before smiling.

"I know exactly what I want to do." I say before planting a kiss on his lips.

~~~

"Come on, Scott! Take off the chains!" Stiles growls, pulling at the chains as I lay next to him. Mountain ash chains, gotta love them. I heard from Deaton that after Stiles' 18th birthday, he was vulnerable to the dust. It's a real good thing to know in a time like this.

"Only when the full moon is gone, so enjoy the night." I coo, wrapping my arms around him and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7.6K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...
358K 12.2K 40
Jenna Felmore has had way more life altering experiences than she ever expected moving to the little town of Beacon Hills. Now life is even more com...
468K 12.3K 46
what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put Stiles aside since they think he is just...
10.8K 353 62
Callie Jacksons is on her way to Beacon Hills when Scott McCall found her close to death in an alley in her old town. Scott couldn't allow her to die...