Crazy

By Team_MikaReyes

She was crazy. She made me crazy. But I was crazier because I was falling in love with her. More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
Zero

#8

4.5K 128 50
By Team_MikaReyes

"Kiss me."

Time stopped. What? What did she say?

She looked at me, waiting for my reaction and I looked at her, not completely comprehending what she just said.

Her right hand started moving and settled at the back of my neck. She never broke eye contact. I felt my throat went dry as she started leaning closer.

She stopped when her lips were mere centimetres from mine and I felt her warm breath on my skin and on my lips. It gave me goosebumps.

"Kiss me."

This time, it wasn't her voice that talked, it wasn't her lips that moved - it was mine. Shit. I just told her to kiss me.

The edge of her lips curved upwards before she closed the gap between us.

When our lips touched, the world started turning fast. It made me dizzy. At the same time, it was as if I could take in everything that was happening. She had the softest lips. And her kiss gave my stomach a funny but wonderful feeling. I also wondered how it was possible to have fireworks inside a bar because I swear, it lit up around us.

She moved back and my hand not holding a glass moved to her waist on it's own accord. I wanted more. I didn't want that kiss to end just like that.

She licked her bottom lip and it drove me to the edge that I almost lunged at her if she hadn't done it first.

Next thing I knew, her lips were on mine again and it was moving softly and slowly. I hesitated for a quarter of a second before I started meeting her movements and getting in sync with her. Our kiss started out soft and slow but it became firm and passionate and I couldn't get enough of her.

I pulled her closer and she did the same. Our bodies touched and it sent electricity through my whole being.

We stopped to catch our breath. I wanted to kiss her more, and more intensely, but she moved back. I honestly missed her warmth.

"Well, that was definitely crazy. Too much crazy. The craziest," she mumbled as if talking to herself. "I think I'm going to go. I'll see you around."

She hastily walked away from me and my heart was too busy trying not to overwork itself for me to follow her. I sent her off with my eyes instead even though I wanted her back here with me to continue from where we left off. Her kiss was addicting. I truly, truly wanted more.

But without her intoxicating proximity, it dawned on me that I was kissing her back fiercely in the middle of an open area where hundreds of people could have seen us. Shit. I prayed that no one saw us or even if they did, no one recognized us or cared enough to pay too much attention on us.

I asked her to kiss me. I kissed her back. In public. But I still wanted more.

Tell me that wasn't crazy at all.

02/04/2017

My heart was racing and my stomach was turning all day today.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I swear to God, I wanted nothing more than to throw my phone at the wall. Damn. My head hurts. I think I drank too much. Hangover is a bitch.

But when I looked at the caller, I immediately sat up and the sudden movement made my stomach turn. Ugh. Not a good combination with my heart that was beating wild.

Shit. Why was she calling this early in the morning? Was it about what happened?

I felt my cheeks warmed as I remembered the passionate kiss we shared. Fuck.

Blame it on the alcohol, Ly, blame it on the alcohol. I told myself that repeatedly.

Worse comes to worst, I already had an excuse to use. It wasn't completely an excuse! While I do remember what happened and how it happened and the good feeling it brought me, the alcohol must have had an influence on the way I acted. Otherwise, why would I even want to kiss her, right? Or want more? God, I wanted more.

I still wanted more.

And shit and fuck and damn and shit again. I still want more. Last night, with alcohol running through my body, I could have passed it off as a drunken state. But now, early in the morning, even with hangover, I'm already sober and have full control of my thoughts, I still want more. I admit it! And that was exactly why I got scared.

Why? Why? Why do I want more? Why her? Just WHY?

I touched my lips hoping to find an answer in it but there was none. I fell back on the bed as I remembered how soft her lips were or how sweet she tasted.

She was the only other woman I have ever kissed aside from Den.

Dennise.

Shit. I covered my face with my hands. I couldn't think of Dennise. I couldn't bring Den into this. My feelings were complicated enough as it is.

The sounf of the phone ringing again saved me from the guilt I was bound to feel. But it was also replaced with anxiety because I totally forgot to answer Mika's call and I really didn't want to talk to her.

But when the phone kept ringing, I answered it.

"H-hello?"

Damn it, Alyssa! Get a grip!

"H-hey," she also stuttered from the other line.

I smiled. Maybe I wasn't the only one affected after all.

Awkward silence. I didn't know how to cut through it.

"GO TO E.K. WITH ME!" Mika shouted from the other line as if she just wanted to get it out. I honestly heard a sigh of relief.

"What?"

"I said, let's go to E.K. Enchanted Kingdom."

It's not like I didn't know what E.K. meant. It was the fact she was inviting me after our kiss. I didn't want to see her yet! I might do something stupid!

"I-I can't."

"Bakit?"

I thought hard for an excuse but the throbbing in my head made it difficult. I groaned. That's the excuse!

"May hangover pa ako from last night," I said grimly.

"From the alcohol or from my kiss?"

My jaw dropped. I thought I looked like those characters in cartoons where they turn red from head to toe in split seconds. The fuck is that kind of question?!

"From the alcohol!" I shouted as soon as I recovered.

"Ang defensive mo naman. Nagtatanong lang, eh," I heard the teasing in her voice.

"Ewan ko sayo! Basta di ako pwede!"

I ended the call.

I got a text from her immediately after.

From: Mika Witch

Be there in 30 minutes. Wala kang choice. Nasa akin pa rin recording. See yah!

I groaned. 

I was so not ready to see her. I didn't even know how I would face her. 

I still got up, feeling dizzy (from the alcohol! Not her kiss!) to prepare. The woman was stubborn so I was pretty sure she really would be at my place in 30 minutes.

Right about when I was done preparing, my door bell rang. I opened the door but immediately turned my back and went to the bedroom to lie face down on the bed.

"I don't want to go," I said with my eyes closed after hearing Mika's footstep.

I really was avoiding looking at her because my heart was beating fast and our kiss was playing on my head again.

"Pagkatapos mo maghanda, ngayon ka pa aayaw?" Mika said.

"I want to go back to sleep feeling fresh."

I felt her hands on my calves and started pulling.

"Hey! Hey!" I turned around and tried to get away from her grip.

"Tara na kasi! Ipopost ko talaga 'yung recording!" she whined as she crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes. "I know for a fact na hindi mo ipopost 'yun. We're friends na diba? Friends don't do that to each other."

She smirked. 

"You're right. Isipin mo na lang na ako ang friend mo na sumbungera at tsismosa. Hindi ko na ibibigay sa press 'yung recording. Isshare ko na lang 'yung recording sa mga kaibigan ko na kakilala mo rin."

We had a staredown. Until my eyes traveled to her inviting lips and I had to look away which meant defeat.

"Wag na lang sa E.K. May hangover nga ako tapos papasakayin mo ako ng rides, baka sukahan kita," I said before sitting up, still not looking at her.

"Hindi 'yan! Ako magddrive so pwede ka pa magpahinga sa biyahe. Tara na?" she said excitedly.

I nodded. 

I stood up to get the things that I needed. She waited for me by the door.

As I was tying my shoelaces, I glanced at her to take in her appearance. She was wearing a simple white shirt and ripped jeans plus rubber shoes. She looked nice. We pretty much looked the same because I was also wearing a ripped jeans and my black nike rubber shoes. And a long-sleeved gray shirt. I pulled up the sleeves though.

We went to the parking and I got in the passenger seat of her car. Mika turned on the music once she was in the driver seat.

I noticed an instax on her dashboard.

"Pwede ko tingnan?" I asked.

"Sure."

I inspected the branded camera and looked at the quality of the picture. It was good.

"Are we bringing this?"

"Yep. For our adventures."

I snapped my head towards her and she was smiling at me brightly. I smiled back.

Our adventures. I kinda liked the sound of that.

"Here. Let me put on your seatbelt para makaalis na tayo."

She leaned towards me and I stopped breathing. She really was making my heart thump loudly just by her proximity.

After she leaned back and put on her own seatbelt, she looked at me again with a smile.

"Ready?"

My heart clenched.

My brain was telling me to get out while I still can. To avoid her. To not let her get any closer. 

For Den.

But everything else inside me was screaming to go on this trip with her. She had this pull on me that I found hard to resist.

I steeled myself to spend this day with her without feeling any kind of attraction towards her. To prove that all the things I've been feeling for her was just a spur of the moment kind of feelings. Because I couldn't and shouldn't feel those for any other woman but Den.

So I nodded.

For Den.

END OF CHAPTER.

-

Author's notes: Supposedly, dapat kasama pa dito yung E.K. trip kaya lang tinatamad na ako magsulat. Sorry na. So sa next chapter na 'yun na di ko pa alam kung kailan ko maisusulat. Hahaha.

Let me know what you think! Thanks, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.4K 25
I had a girlfriend, she had a reputation. I liked her, she used me for fun. I fell in love with her, she left me. But no matter what things were kept...
1.2K 75 37
She thought she had found her love of her life until she met him but problem was she had a boyfriend what would she do , breakup ? Or lose him ? Fi...
17 0 17
I promise I would always update this story...I'm just occupied with school I smile cause of YOU I'm happy cause of YOU I'm jealous cause of YOU I cry...
22.9K 393 20
I knew I was in love from the moment I met her. And it was that same moment I knew she had the power to ruin my life. And I fell. My biggest problem...