The Guy next door

By Its_aria

Jessica is just another girl attending NYU she's smart and very pretty , but next door lives the bad boy Harr... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ---
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaptr 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Part title

chapter 7

94 5 0
By Its_aria

I grab his wrist and dig my nails in making him yell something that sounded between a scream and a howl. Nial's grip on me slip's , my knee connects to his groin and he crumbles to the floor in pain. I make a run for in fumbling with my keys to get in but my hands a violently shaking " come on , Come on  ,fuck " I curse at myself , tear forbidding me to see. A  cold hand goes on my shoulder but my hand connects with the face before I take a glance and see it's Harry .

" Oh my god ,Harry I'm so so sorry I thought it was someone else , are you okay " I cover my face with my hand .

" It's fine could you get me an ice pack though " he says with a low chuckle coming from his perfect lips.

"Yeah sure come in " I grab his hand and lead him to my couch .while I go get the ice pack from my fridge . When I get back the remote is in his hand flipping through the channels , but his cheek still red .

" who did you think I was " Harry questions .

" umm , no one important " Images of Niall trying to rape me flood my head .

" Obviously it was someone important if you punched me that hard , you know I was actually going to see if you were okay " he states clearly getting pissed off .

"Niall " the name  escape my mouth before I can stop them .

" WHAT" His beautiful green eyes wide with shock . " I want to know what happened " so I nod with him before he starts getting mad again.               

 Harry's POV

" Niall " the name that comes out of her innocent mouth sends me boiling with anger . I thought I told that fucking bastard to stay away from her. When I look at her frightened grey eyes ,I tell her to tell me everything that happened and she obeys. Damn it she's fucking crying , I don't know how to control my anger right now .

" HE FUCKING TOUCHED YOU " I yell damn it when I find him he's fucking dead that bastard. I don't even know why I'm getting all protective over her , I get a fucking pissed when I see other guys checking her out , I mean she's got curves a nice body and everything and those fucking skinny jeans she wore today drive me  crazy.

I hand the ice pack back to her and walk out of her apartment boiling over with anger And get in my car shoving in the key .

" Harry , please don't do anything stupid he was probably just drunk " she says trying to get me to stop from going to his house and beating the living shit out of him. The words only make me even more aggravated. I step on the gas and drive to his apartment , He's probably throwing another party again. I park and slam my door shut. When I knock a blond girl opens the door ." Hey Harry long time no see "she says and winks at me .

" Where is Niall " I spit. She shrugs her shoulders so I walk past her and sure enough he is making out with a brunette chick. Grabbing hold of his shirt I throw him onto the floor .

"What the fuck did I tell you huh " , " TO fucking stay away from her , and sure enough she is crying that you fucking put your filthy ass hands on her ". I punch him square in the nose then another in the eye and then the lip ,over and over until Louis drags me off .

" You say away you bastard or next time I promise I'll kill you " I spit , Louis pushes me out of Niall's frat . " What the fuck was that about " Louis asks .

" He tried to fucking rape Jessica " I yell losing me temper.

"I think you need to leave , just cool down a bit ok " he says and I nod.

Jessica's POV

 God I hope he really doesn't get himself into any trouble . Yes Niall deserved to get beat up but then again what if something happened to Harry. I start to panic. I just want to sleep right now , my eyes close and I fall into a deep sleep but the nightmare comes again. I repeat everything again wake up crying but it's already six thirty so I get ready for school  and make some coffee. the bags under my eyes from my lack of sleep is useless to try and cover up. I call Angie to see if she already left because her bags aren't here anymore but she doesn't answer .

I ride the bus to school and see Zayn Talking to a girl named Perrie ,I've talked to her a few times at lunch and she's very nice and gorgeous I would love to be as beautiful as her. They both say goodbye to each other and I walk over to him .

"I see someone has a crush " I say wriggling my eyebrow and him making him laugh.

" Yeah she's beautiful ,smart kind what's not to like about her , anyway I'm taking her out today  " he happily says

"well have a great time "  I tell him and wave bye .

When I turn around I see Liam ,Louis , and Oh My God Niall's face is bruised up everywhere , he looks like he's in pain. I see Harry walking over to me with a cheeky smile on his face .

What the hell did you do to Niall's face " Is the first thing I ask .

" Well hello to you to " he says looping his arm around my neck the he says ." Since I didn't take you out yesterday how about a movie to night " he looks down at me with questioning eyes.

" That would be fun " I smile and we both go to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 20 30
Jessica has always loved Harry, but lately the feelings have been intensified. one night Harry makes a huge mistake and potentially loses his best fr...
2.6K 45 100
Jenny is a freshmen in college ready to experience life on campus. She meets Harry and starts to fall for him. The only problem is Harry has fallen...
130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...
21.5K 512 25
Jessica, a normal 19 year old teenager. Loving family and all. There's just one problem along the way of her life. She got kidnapped by Niall Horan...