Sexy Cheerleader [ChanBaek]

By beautifulbaek

Park Chanyeol; an almost perfect boy who is good at sports, loves soccer very much. Never addicted to someone... More

BOYXBOY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Luhan's red room
13
fyi
14
15
16
17
luhan's pregnancy
BAEKHYUN IS SAFE
TRAILER IS OUT!!
19
BAEKHYUN ESCAPED!!
20 [unexpected update]
21
22
23
24
25
Notice [Must Read] + Chapter 26
27
28
HAPPY 100 K + DELETED SCENES!?¿¡
29
30
TOP COMMENTS + notice!
31
32
33
34
35*
36 [LAST CHAPTER]
THANKS! - Epilogue

18

5.3K 305 166
By beautifulbaek

thank you for 40K++ reads!

because all of you guys, i have the courage to imagine and write, eventhough I felt really sucks on English. because all of you, i decided to continue writing.💕

umm guys actually i have talent on music. i can play piano pretty good and i can do lots of songs, (especially EXO) do you think i should upload vid and will u guys watch it for meh?✨✨

nb : sry for too much author notes. and sorry for too much PROMOTING CAUSE IM THIRSTY AS FUCK

***

"Wait.. Luhan. You're kidding, right?" Sehun frowned but tears formed in Luhan's eyes.

"How could I joke in a situation like this? I hope you understand. And I hope you could take care of this baby. So—"

"Me? It should replaced with 'us'. I think you would love me after this shit happened so fast.."

"I.. still love Baekhyun."

"You fucking slut. Why are you thirsty as fuck? We fuck and you say you love me but you're leaving me for another person the next day? how can I'm not mad at you? how can i'm not dissappointed at you? you even kissed Kyungsoo in front of Jongin. Stop saying shits and open your eyes. Because.. I'm always—" Sehun took a deep breath,

"By your side." Sehun continued.

"Your brother is still my custody." Luhan said angrily, not wanting to accept the fact that Sehun loves him to that extent.

"I'm the father. And I will take care of him. Do you even imagine how sad will this kid when he knew his or her mother doesn't want him? Listen. I'm not what you think. I'm not a fuckboy who just wanted to fuck you and leave you with baby to carry on. I fucking love you and when this happens I would love to spend days with you but you're.... a slut. Sorry not sorry."

Sehun tears flow freely on his cheeks. He is just speechless. The fact that Luhan still craving for Baekhyun is just, wow.

"You said you love me. You have to take care of this kid for me. Let me marry Baekhyun—"

"Shut up. Baekhyun loves Chanyeol and that's where he belongs. Chanyeol already loved him. You can't force someone to fell in love with. I may sound forcing you, but I know. Deep inside your thoughts you still have a bit memory of us, and you have feelings for me, if you don't have it, you wouldn't want to get fucked by me."

Sehun explained and went inside the dorm, but before he close the door, he said to Luhan,

"Come to me when you already love me and the baby."

Luhan.. Luhan can't say anything.

***

"Guys. Have you found the kidnapper?"

Chanyeol asked to Kai and Sehun, who was just playing games. Chanyeol sat between the two, but the two guys still focused on their WWE 2k16 game. Well, boys will be boys.

"Yes we did. Actually I'm pretty sure that Baekhee isn't kidnapped by my friend, but instead, someone else." Sehun said, still focusing on John Cena.

(( john cena's music playing loudly in the background ))

"So...? Baekhee was kind of someone's custody?"

"Might be." Kai answered.

"You know, Kai. I'm still thinking about what you've said earlier. About... Byun Baekhyun. Sehun.. you may not know.. I'm gay."

"Screw that. Everyone knows." Kai laughed.

"Byun.. Byun Baekhyun?" Sehun gasped and paused the game. Kai sputtered and protest, asked why the game is paused. But he just realized that the topic right now is really important and serious.

"Yeah. Actually I like him.. but not to that extent because of Yuan Shanshan. Deep in my heart I still like him. I spit the cola because I had to. Not because of hating him. I wonder where he is right now actually.." Chanyeol looked sad and his eyes are teary.

"Hyung.. you're... such a bitch." Sehun said while scratching the back of his head. Kai nodded in agreement.

"What? Why? I'm going to apologize to him if I saw him once again in my lifetime."

"You sucks man. You really put Baekhyun in difficult situations. It's all just because of you. It's because he loved you so much that he had to do it for you.. to love him back. You.. are.. dissappointing and confusing, hyung." Sehun felt really annoyed and just want to punch Chanyeol in the face.

"I have this on my pocket everywhere I go. Wanna know what is that?" Sehun and Kai nodded in response.

"This,"

"Where.. Where did you get that from?" Kai asked and Sehun even surprised.

"I took this by myself. It was when we sing and playing instrumentals, he said he couldn't sing but I forced him to sing and listen to his voice. A voice that put me in a good sleep. His voice is like an angel. It was when he's only 16." Chanyeol said.

"Well, he was the main vocal in my band, hyung. He was shy." Sehun answered and smiled.

"I know how hard it is when you have 2 tasks. I mean we're all celebrities, but also a student, just like Luhan. He was a celebrity, a studeng, but also a footballer, right?" Chanyeol asked.

The two dongsaengs nodded in agreement.

"Hyung if you didn't reject him and didn't spit the cola on his face.. Baekhee wouldn't be missing right now." Kai said.

"Huh?"

"No. It's nothing. Kai is being an idiot. Don't mind him. He is always delusional when it comes to love session." Sehun bitter laughed, but deep inside he was feeling like he's just about to get caught.

"Just want to tell ya I like you in the past but you're being a hoe right now that's why I moved on to Kyungsoo." Kai said rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol only laughed seeing the two guys action.

***

"Woah.. Kim Jongin is all grown up now.. I think.." Jongdae said so suddenly, popping out of nowhere and read the messages.

"Fuck you. Don't tell anyone."

"Ya! EVERYONE! KAI JUST HAD SEX! KYUNGSOO SAID HE WAS TOO ROUGH AJAHAHAAH BETTER BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SEND DIRTY STUFF CAUSE I AM EVERYWHERE~"

"Am I included too?" Yixing pops out of nowhere and smiled.

"No. Shut up." Kai said while move to the dining room.

"Baby.. Kai hated me.. nobody loves me.. only you.." Yixing said while leaning to Junmyeon's shoulder.

what happened to u babe,

Junmyeon thought.

weed? eh maybe.

"Ahahaha. Next time I'll fuck you passionately, hyung. Just you wait." Kai giggled.

***

"Hyung?"

Kai entered the luxury house and searched for Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo is nowhere to be seen.

He explored the house, but this house is just too big and it makes him tired.

"Kyungsoo, seems like you born in a wealthy fam." Kai commented and admire every single painting on the wall.

But suddenly, Kai saw a door opened. And when he take a peek, it was clearly chains and floggers inside the red room. Curious, Kai get inside and shocked when he saw,

Baekhyun handcuffed to the bed post.

"KAI!! HELP ME!!

***

i bet all of u is curious af rn hhohogogohgohogoho sorry

one by one, mysteries in this fanfic is solved lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 62.1K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
23.5K 640 8
A Sky and Prapai Fan Fiction based on the characters of the Thai BL Love in the Air. Sky has finally become comfortable and confident with the life...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
27.1K 1.3K 39
This is also Jeff barcode fanfiction. Actually English is not my first language. So please forgive me if I do anything wrong