True Snakes.

By LeahBates2

Harry Potter had been lied to all his life. It turns out that he is not the son of Lily and James Potter, but... More

Chapter 1 - Not a Potter?
Chapter 2 - New Wand and New Familiar.
Chapter 3 - The Meeting and Going Home.
Chapter 4 - The Rest of the Family.
Chapter 5 - Talk of Pasts.
Chapter 6 - Inheritances.
Chapter 7 - The Dursley's.
Chapter 8 - Revenge for Hadrian.
Chapter 9 - Harry Potter Dead?
Chapter 10 - New Followers.
Chapter 11 - New Names and Second Daily Prophet Article.
Chapter 12 - The Last Year and Bonding.
Chapter 13 - Another Article, Christmas and a Question.
Chapter 14 - Another Article and Wedding Plans.
Chapter 15 - A 5th Article and the Wedding.
Chapter 16 - Plans.
Chapter 17 - 6th Article.
Chapter 18 - Christmas Time.
Chapter 19 - The First Member Falls.
Chapter 20 - Another Article and a Surprise.
Chapter 21 - Article on Kingsley and an Announcement.
Chapter 22 - Another Article and Babies.
Chapter 23 - A Trip to the Healers.
Chapter 24 - The Final Article.
Chapter 25 - New Family Member.
Chapter 27 - Ministry is Taken.
Chapter 28 - Final Battle (Part 1.)
Chapter 29 - Final Battle (Part 2.)
Chapter 30 - Final Battle (Part 3.)
Chapter 31 - Trial of Arthur Weasley.
Chapter 32 - Trial of Molly Weasley.
Chapter 33 - Trial of Hermione Granger.
Chapter 34 - Trial of Ron Weasley.
Chapter 35 - Trial of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 36 - Trial of Ginny Weasley.
Chapter 37 - The End of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 38 - Epilogue.

Chapter 26 - An Attack.

25.2K 733 132
By LeahBates2

Steve Malfoy-Riddle was a good little boy. He hardly ever cried, never had a tantrum, always ate when he had to and never seemed to complain about anything. The thing that really shocked Tom and Hadrian was that their son was somehow able to understand what everyone was talking about, laughing when something funny was told, smiling when something good is told, pouting out when something bad is said and looking as if he would cry when something sad is said.

It was like the 2 month old was able to understand either the words or the feelings around the death eaters as well as his family, which is why the parents had told all of their death eaters and family to keep all of the talk for kids when they know Steve is in the room somewhere.

Hadrian and Tom loved their son to pieces, their was only one drawback. While Steve never cried all of the time he did want attention, he was scared easily and he always seemed to want to have his parents around, he knew when they were gone and gave them a little while but he would somehow call out to them. Not through crying but through his magic, Hadrian and Tom felt a small burst of magic in them when Steve needed them, since he had the magic both parents then they were able to feel when he needed them.

It is not much of a problem at night as the boy can sometimes sleep through the whole night, but if he is woken up then they had to go to him, both of them. Steve liked it when both Tom and Hadrian were with him, he would keep being upset until both of the parents were in the room with him.

But no one would change him, he was a perfect little boy and he was going to be a perfect leader when the time calls for it.

Another good thing is that the Order of the Phoenix only has a select few people left. Molly, Arthur and Ron Weasley, Mundungus Fletcher and Albus Dumbledore, on top of that most of the people who were fighting with the light have also left either to the dark or becoming neutral.

However the light/order soon did something that made the dark vary mad and angry.

The day had started out like any other, Hadrian and Tom were in the nursery playing with Steve and the rest of those they considered family were in the room doing other things and watching them. However one of the lower rank death eaters came rushing into the room saying that the wards were being taken down, one by one.

"What do you mean?!" Tom yelled, he put those up himself, to make sure that no one is able to get through them.

"I mean what I said, someone is taking the wards down one by one, whoever it is they are nearly through now." The death eater told them.

Tom was panicked, his husband, his son and all of his new family were in this building he knew that he would not live if any of them were killed in their own home.

Another death eater joined them. "My lord, it is Albus Dumbledore and some of the light. I recognise the Granger girl, and three members of the Weasley family are with them." The man said in a rush.

"Okay one, how did they find us? Two, why are they here? And three, what are we going to do?" Tom said in a rush and to himself, he had vowed to everyone here that they would be safe from the light and their manipulations, well he was definitely going to make that promise into a reality.

"Tom calm down. We obviously have a traitor here, I think we both know they are here because of Steve, he is your son also known as the dark heir they would want him gone and as for the last one, you are the greatest dark lord in history I know you will never let us down." Hadrian said.

"Hadrian I want you to stay here with Steve, I know you can protect yourself so please do so, and protect our son as well. I will go down onto the battle field and see what this is all about, we the rest of you in this room will also look after Hadrian and Steve, I don't know what I would do if they were taken from me." Tom instructed.

"Oh we know..." Fred said.

"Yeah Tom you would go insane..." George continued.

"Once more!" They both finished together.

"Yeah to be honest I would. Now I will see you when this is over." Tom said, he kissed Hadrian on the lips then kissed his son on his forehead, Steve sensed as if his father was leaving him so he grabbed Tom as tight as he could.

"Do not worry my son, I will be back as soon as I can, daddy has to go and hurt some people and find out why they are here. I also need to protect you and mummy, can you let me do that?" Tom said in his father voice, this being soft and gentle, one that was able to soothe Steve into sleep.

At 2 months old Steve was only able to nod, after getting a hug from his father he kissed him baby-like on the cheek before smiling at the man.

"I will be back soon." Tom said as he walked to the door.

"See that you do love." Hadrian said from the room. When the door closed Hadrian could feel his husband putting up all sorts of wards on the door they would not be able to stop those that tried to get in, but it would warn Hadrian and his family if someone was trying to get into the room.

Out on the battle field the remaining light had managed to make their way through the wards and walk onto the large field. "Tom, you have a nice place here." Dumbledore said as he came onto the property.

"Yeah and how are you fairing, I heard in the papers that you got kicked out of your hiding place." Tom taunted. It was true, they had seen the goblins in the bank and asked for all of the property and all of the money to be returned back to their vault and kicked out of the property. It was done within a week, Mr Collins and Mr Maple then wrote to Rita Skeeter about what had happened, in a few days the whole wizarding world knew about it.

"We have found another location until we can go to the bank to sort this out." Dumbledore said, looking strangely at Tom.

Tom knew that was not going to happen, Dumbledore had pretended to be Harry's magical guardian in order to get the money and the properties that come with it, when the goblins discovered that he was not the guardian they took everything of him and the light, there was no way of getting it back.

"Well, why did you come here?" Tom asked.

"You see Tom I have heard some distressing things, news has reached me that you have a child, an heir to the dark." Dumbledore said.

Tom hissed, this was the reason they were here which also meant that they had a spy and traitor in their home. Tom knew it had to be one of the lower death eaters, and a one that was from light joining the dark, whoever it was is still loyal to Dumbledore but pretending to be dark.

"And so what if I have?" Tom asked with a sneer.

"Well you see I cannot let it live, it has your evil blood running through it, if I allow it to live once I kill you there will only be another to rise." Dumbledore said, with no emotion showing on his face.

Tom locked this memory away, he knew that in the courts they would want to see this, however Tom was getting angrier by the second, this man had just called his precious son and it, as if he was nothing special. "You won't have a chance, HE is well protected." Tom sneered as he looked at the old man.

"Haven't you learned Tom, the light will always win." Dumbledore said, with a smile. Tom had no clue how the man could say that with a straight face.

"No you fool it will not, light is always preceded by the dark, the world can have no balance if there is only light. Both the light and the dark are needed to make our world a better place." Tom told Dumbledore, this is what he always thought as well as the fact that muggles are too dangerous to be around.

"This world will only live in the light, and it will bow to me when I kill you." Dumbledore said and starting firing spells.

However every spell he cast never made it to Tom anyway. Hadrian and Tom bonded magic with one another making them even more powerful then they were originally, with all of this power the weak spells that Dumbledore was firing were not even able to reach him.

Back in the bedroom the wards were coming down, Hadrian could also feel that the person doing it was Mundungus Fletcher and one of the students who was a member of the Order, he didn't know the student but he saw her through the memories of Order members.

"Alright guys, stun them I can only sense the two, but do not kill them. Tom would want to see them and question them before they are killed, they probably think only Steve is in here, they will not expect all of us." Hadrian whispered. They all nodded their heads, when Tom was not around Hadrian was the leader of the death eaters, and Hadrian was the leader of the Circlet anyway so they followed him.

Not long later the wards fell, Fletcher and the student coming into the room. They looked around and spotted the cot, when they looked inside they saw a child wide awake and staring at them. They both raised their wands when the baby starting laughing and clapping his hands, looking at something behind them.

Fletcher and the student turned around and dropped their wands, their was quite a large group of people standing there behind him, which is what the child had been clapping about.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Hadrian was beyond mad, they had raised wands to his son.

"We are here to kill this thing, it has the blood of a dark lord inside it, it does not deserve to live." The student said, Hadrian getting madder by the minute.

"It needs to die before its powers are unlocked." Fletcher said, hoping that these people could be changed back to the light.

"Well you see that doesn't go well with me, since I am the babies mother." Hadrian said with a scowl, this shocked the two of the light.

"What the hell are you on about?" Fletcher yelled.

"I mean I had sex with the dark lord, who is my mate, I got pregnant, I carried him around for 8 months and then gave birth to him 2 months ago. How thick can you get." Hadrian told them with a sneer.

"What are you going to do to us?" The student girl asked, they had both dropped their wands they would not be able to get to them in time if they started firing of spells.

"Well I am not going to kill you, but we are taking you prisoner and the dark lord will decide what to do with you." Hadrian told them with a smile on his face. 

"Why him?" Fletcher asked.

"Because it was his home you broke into, it was his husband and mate you nearly killed and it was his son that you really nearly did kill. He has a right to do whatever he wants to with you." Hadrian said. When they all saw the older man and the student girl go for their wands they fired out the stunning spell, keeping them in place.

Out in the yard Tom was winning against the old man, Dumbledore was just too weak against the stronger Tom Riddle.

"We will meet at the final battle Tom, and there you will fall." Dumbledore said as he started to pull away from the battle.

"No you are wrong Dumbledore, the dark will win and the world will be better for it." Tom said as held his wand till Dumbledore was gone.

"We shall see, I sent Fletcher and a student into the mansion. The parasite you call an heir will be destroyed by now." Dumbledore said with smirk and smile together.

"I didn't leave my son alone you old fool, he had his mother and all of the family there with him, I think you have just lost two more of the light." Tom said, he had seen Hadrian in the window of the manor with his thumbs up, he also felt through the bond that his love was not in any danger and that everyone in the room is quite alright.

"Right, the good always win over evil." Dumbledore said as he began to apparate.

"So then you will be taken down and I will lead this world into a better place." Tom said as Dumbledore disappeared.

As soon as the old man was gone, he put up the wards one more time this time using the extra power he gained from bonding with Hadrian, and then he went into the mansion looking for his son, husband and family.

He found them all still in the bedroom looking at the prone figures of Fletcher and a Ravenclaw student of Hogwarts.

"Well the old man seems to think that he is winning this war. I can't believe he called my son an it and a parasite." Tom sneered before hugging Hadrian and Steve close to him, making sure that they were still there and safe.

"We're fine Tom." Hadrian said, Steve giving a large baby-like grin when he agreed.

They spent hours cleaning up all of the messes that light had made, it took a few days for the two who attacked Hadrian and Steve to die. All of the death eaters wanted a shot at either the man or the girl, 3 days after the attack the bodies were found on Hogwarts ground with a note saying 'don't come near family again old man' with a 'V' at the bottom.

Dumbledore never went back to that manor ever again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.8K 20
After a shocking discovery, Harry's life is thrown upside down. Friends become enemies. "Family" turn into threats. The only salvation he can turn t...
159K 4.7K 24
A sudden appearance of someone long fogotten, changes the wizarding world. She will come when the wizarding world needs her most and change every est...
1M 25.4K 30
Harry thought that he the perfect life. Friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people to teach him things, but it was not all...
287K 7.9K 28
Everyone gets there creature inheritance on there eleventh birthday. So what happens when Harry gets his and a letter from his mom stating he should...