anchor » scott mccall

By purestilinskii

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are roo... More

summary
lycanthropy
cursed
second chance
violent
wolfsbane
action
incident
batman and robin
magic bullet
yoda
tonight
teen wolf
trapped
no
biles bilinski
lunatic
necklace
miguel
hale of a lot?
formal
healing
tripwire
naked girl
nine pounds
dizzy
ice skating
evidence
kanima
crystal
armani
clubbing
scales
weird or bizarre
tools
pattern
fix it
enjoy the kanima
fury
voluntary apnea
faerie
prologue
extortion
new cover + important
new chapter + idea
tattoo
internet
lions
heartbeats
little dogs
stalking
mental
glen capri
tumblr
telluric currents
lycaon
believe
mistletoe
nemeton
alpha
control
coyote
musca
sushi
oni
dementia
72 hours
first kiss
strife
self
divine move
mexico
miguel
distracting
slow dance
dead pool
money
virus
camera
bad person
monster
date night
absolutely not
quick question
closer
initals
different
anxiety
chimera
self defense
book
another chimera
help
human
dark
get up
damnatio memoriae
necessary evil
closed unit
plan b
home
threat
argent
solution
character's q&a
last chance
Q&A
forget
what the hell is a stiles?
family nickname
records
jeep
ghost
mr. rider
brother
connection
train
everything's changed
we can't leave
fear
rocks

liar

17.3K 384 217
By purestilinskii

liar – chapter thirty seven

cassie

I opened my eyes. I felt a terrible pain on my arm. I looked around; I was at the animal clinic. I looked down at my arm and I saw a bruise, it was open and there was a little bit of blood on it.

But I don't remember getting hurt. Remember... I remember being at the party. I remember what happened with my dad. I also remember when Matt tried to kiss me. I remember Scott yelling with Allison and me. I remember having a weird feeling like I couldn't breathe and I remember finding Scott. He was dying. No. Allison's mom was killing him. With wolfsbane. She tried to kill me. She told me horrible things.

I moved slowly, trying to touch the wound on my arm, which was hurting, when someone walked in. I looked up and I saw Deaton. He smiled at me.

"How are you feeling, Cassidy?"

"I feel weird. What happened?"

"I was hoping you could tell me. Do you remember anything?" Deaton said, walking towards me and I saw Stiles getting in.

"Thank God." Stiles quickly ran towards me, kissing my forehead. "Are you okay?"

I tried to sit down but Deaton stopped me. "Let me check if you're okay first."

I looked at Stiles. "You're okay." I smiled, letting out a sigh.

"Of course I am." He held my hand.

"I thought you were hurt. You didn't answer the phone." I said.

"Sorry."

"Cassidy, can you tell me what do you remember?" Deaton asked again, looking at my arm.

"Yeah. Hmm. I was—I was going after Stiles, in the parking lot, but I didn't find him, so I started to walk back when I had this... this feeling like I couldn't breathe. I started to walk, I don't even remember where I was going, I just know that I found Scott and he was... He was dying." I explained. "It was like, every time I looked at him, or every time I got closer to him, that feeling became stronger."

"It's just weird that you got so affected by wolfsbane. I mean, you're not a werewolf, you shouldn't be affected by it." Deaton said.

I widened my eyes. "Where's Scott? Is he okay?" I asked in panic.

"Scott's fine. Derek found you two." Stiles said.

"Right now. I think we should focus on that mark on your arm. And on how you got affected by wolfsbane." Deaton said.

"What do you mean mark?" I looked at my arm before looking at Deaton. "It's just a bruise, right? I don't even remember getting it."

"I'm afraid it can be something more. But I have to do some researchers before. And anything new, anything different that happens to you, you need to tell me." Deaton said.

"Do you know what I am?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. This is why I need you to pay attention in every single detail. Okay?" Deaton asked and I nodded. "I'm just gonna put some bandages on your arm and you can go."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I was in my room with Allison. I haven't seen Scott yet, and I'm not sure I want to. I didn't want to see Allison too, but she insisted.

"Look. After you disappeared last night, I offered a ride to Matt, since I had to lie to him about where you were anyways. And... he accidentally left his bag on my car. I found his camera and I started to look at some... some pictures. And I—I found lots of pictures of you. Some pictures that I don't even know how he gets. I almost got caught, because he came back to get them. But, this is really serious. I mean, there were pictures of you on your room. On your bed, reading, studying. It was terrifying. He's a freaking stalker." She said.

"I'll take care of it." I said, not giving her attention. "Thank you."

"Not a problem." She smiled. "I gotta go. Lydia's calling me. She wants help with the dresses for her birthday party. Do you wanna come?"

"No. I'm tired. I need to rest after what happened." I said and she nods.

"I'll see you later."

She has no idea that her mother tried to kill me. But right now, I can't stop thinking about what her mother said to me.

"At least now, you two can be together. You see, I know that Scott and Allison are seeing each other. Actually. I saw it today. When they were kissing. Don't get me wrong, you are a beautiful girl, but my daughter is prettier than you. And she's human. You? We don't even know what you are!"

I walked towards Stiles' room. I don't want to be alone. I lay on his bed without him even seeing, since he was focused on the book on his hands, and I saw dad on the door.

"Hey, whatcha doing?"

"Homework." Stiles simply answered.

"It's spring break." Dad mumbled, walking towards him. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm simply satisfying my own curiosity."

Dad sighs, closing the book. "We brought Harris in this morning for questioning. They brought him in."

"And?"

"And they're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders." Dad said.

"For all of them?" Stiles asked, finally noticing that I was in the room.

"Enough of them."

"With what proof?" Stiles asked.

"You remember the couple at the trailer? Tire track nearby match Harris' car." Dad said.

"W—That's not enough!" Stiles snapped.

"The same car was also seen outside the hospital where the pregnant wife was killed. It's got some bumper sticker on it, a quote from Einstein." Dad said.

"Wait, what quote?" I asked.

"Something about imagination and knowledge." Dad replied.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, yeah. I saw the same car parked outside the rave." I said.

"Me too." Stiles nods.

"That means you're a witness. You're gonna have to give a statement." Dad said and we nodded.

"But, what about the concert promoter, Kara? She wasn't in Harris' class, right? I mean, what does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris?" Stiles asked.

"It doesn't matter. The tire tracks put Harris at the site of three murders. That's damning evidence." Dad said.

"No, it's not enough." I said, walking to open the book.

"I—I thought you two hated this guy." Dad groaned.

"We don't hate him, all right? He hates us. And, you know, if he'd killed them all, then yeah, lock the psycho yup. But there's something missing. There's gotta be something missing." Stiles murmured, looking at the book.

We started to look at something on the book, but dad grabbed it, taking it away from us.

"Hey. Hey. You don't have to solve this for me." He said, looking at us.

"No, I have to do something." Stiles and I said and Dad started to look at the book. "What?"

"Look at the swim team."

We opened the book again, looking at the pictures.

"Dad, the coach." I said, looking at Mr. Lahey's photo. "It's Isaac's dad."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I heard a knock on the door. I groaned. My bed is so comfy; I just want to stay here.

"I'm fine!" I mumbled.

They knocked at the door again. I groaned, getting up and opening the door. I closed my mouth when I saw Scott.

"Your dad let me in." He said. "Can we talk?"

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Please. I need to know that you're okay." He said, taking a step closer.

"Okay? You cheated on me, Scott. I don't even know how Stiles let you come in." I shook my head and he looked down. "He has no idea, does he? You didn't told him."

"I didn't because—"

"Because he's going to hate you."

"Cassie. I—I need to... Are you hurt?" Scott asked, taking another step closer to me, but I moved back.

"I'm fine."

He looked at me. "I'm so sorry. If you just let me explain—"

"You cheated on me. With Allison. There's nothing to explain. Do you have any idea of how I feel? I feel used, Scott! You have no idea of how I felt when Allison came to this town and you started to like her. You looked at her like—like she was the only thing you've ever seen. And now you---You promised me! You promised me that there was nothing between you and her! Why did you lie to me, Scott? Why did you say you loved me? Do you even do? You're a liar. I—I just don't get it. If you love her, why did you do this to me?" I asked.

Now, I was sobbing and the tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face.

"I hate you." I said.

Scott shook his head with tears on his eyes. "Please, Cass. I'm so sorry. I—didn't mean to—I love you."

"I hate you, Scott." I said in anger, wiping my tears. "You—you want her. You need her." I said in tears and he shook his head, trying to approach me. "And I—I... I'll never be her."

"Cassie. Please." Scott trying to hold my hand, but I pushed him away. "I'm so sorry."

"Go away."

"Cass—"

"Leave me alone, Scott. Please!" I said in tears.

"Just, please, let me explain." He said, holding the door as I tried to close it. "Please, Cass."

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Scott. Hey, hey." I heard my Dad walking towards him. "Scott, I think you should go."

"But Cass—"

"Scott. Go." My dad firmly said.

Scott looked at me before he walked away. "I'm sorry."

"Baby?" Dad looked at me. "Are you okay?"

I looked at him, shaking my head and sobbing as my dad wrapped his arms around me.

"You're going to be fine, sweetheart." Dad whispered. "See? I'm gonna get you some ice cream. What do you think about this?" He looked at me and I nodded. "Great. I'll be back soon."

I entered my room again. I jumped on my bed, shoving my face on the pillows and I screamed. I was sobbing as I stood up and I jumped when I saw lots of papers in the wall behind my head. All of them with the same symbol. 

I turned away, really confused and I saw more of them on the rest of the wall. All over my room. I quickly blinked my eyes and they just disappeared.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it without looking to see who it was.

"Yes?"

"Cassie? Where the hell are you?"

"Lydia?"

"Yes! My party is in 1 hour. I need you here to help me with my hair. Please, please. It's my birthday." Lydia begged.

"Lyds, I'm not really—"

"This is really important, please."

I sigh. "I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I took a quick shower, changed my clothes and texted my dad, telling him that he didn't needed to bring me ice cream since I was going to Lydia's. Then I grabbed my phone and leaved.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Come on. People are starting to knock on the door. You don't look so happy, Cassie." Lydia said.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Thanks for doing my hair. It looks so pretty." She said and I smiled. "You look pretty with that makeup I did on you. Here, let me fix your hair."

I looked down. I don't want to ruin her party but she's my friend and I know that she needs this. I heard the doorbell ringing again and I followed Lydia. I chuckled when I saw my brother on the door; he had a present on his hands that was bigger than him.

"Happy birthday! Yeah! Coming in." Stiles said.

He tried to get into the house with the present, but it was too big. Lydia moved, walking away from us.

"Don't forget to try the punch."

I shook my head and helped Stiles to get that box on the living room. Then, he said he was going to talk to Scott, which was my cue to stay away. I grabbed a cup and started to drink the punch. I walked around the house and I noticed that there weren't a lot of people here, which is weird since Lydia's so popular and there are always a lot of people on her parties. I was now on my second cup when I bumped into Allison. And she was talking with Stiles and Scott. Great. Just awesome.

"Uh, Jackson's not here." Allison said.

"Yeah, no one's here." Stiles said, looking around.

"Maybe it's just early." Scott said, not looking at me.

"Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town wack job." Stiles murmured.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks." Allison suggested.

"She's completely ignored Stiles the past 10 years." I murmured, drinking more punch.

"I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet." My brother said, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"We don't owe her a party." Scott said, shaking his shoulders.

"What about the chance to get back to normal? She wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us." Allison asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here." Scott mumbled.

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this going." Stiles said.

"Who?" Allison asked him.

"I met them the other night. Let's just say they know how to party."

This is so pathetic.

I walked away from them, grabbing another cup of punch and Lydia looked at me.

"You okay?"

"Amazing." I rolled my eyes. "Do you have alcohol?" I asked her.

"My mom keeps it locked and you're not even old enough to drink." Lydia chuckled. "Does Stiles know that you're trying to get drunk?"

"I don't want to be drunk. I just want to.... I don't know." I groaned.

"What happened between you and Scott?" She asked and I glanced at Scott, he was talking to Allison and she was looking at me.

"He cheated on me with Allison." I said and Lydia widened her eyes.

"Oh, my God."

I watched as Allison began walking towards me quickly. "Cassie, I need to—"

"Save it for yourself." I said, walking away from her.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

The house now was full. All kind of people. Including the drag queens from the club. I had drank lots of punch but I was feeling the same way. A little sleepy but nothing else than that. Lydia was always checking on me. Stiles tried to talk to me many times and Allison too. I saw Jackson, which means this is going to get interesting. Since now we know that the Kanima has something to do with the swim team of 2006, since the yearbook and everything.

Everyone was dancing and kissing, all that stuff. I was bored. Really bored and already regretting coming. I saw Matt, he was drinking punch and he smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Matt asked.

"I'm not sure it's good idea, Matt."

"Just two minutes. Please?"

I nodded and we walked to the living room.

"Allison told me that you had an emergency, this is why you just left." He said and I nodded. "I guess she also told you more since you're acting so weird." I nodded again. "So I know I took some pictures of you that I should've told you about. But is it really that bad that—that I think you're beautiful... And I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph?"

I smiled. "Um, Matt, some of those pictures I—I don't even know how you took them."

"Telephoto lens. I mean, come on, Cassie. Photographers call them candids." Matt said with a smile.

I chuckled. "Well, police officers call it stalking."

Matt widened his eyes and laughed. "Stalking. So I'm—I'm a stalker now. That's—Is that it? You—You think my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos. You think I'm the kind of guy that's gonna say something like, "Well, if I can't have her, no one can." Well, you know what? Get over yourself, because there's another pretty girl walking through the room every five minutes!"

I opened my mouth. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Matt looked down, shaking his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, than, all you have to do is wait another three." I sarcastically said. "Good luck."

I left the living room, quickly walking towards the stairs, to Lydia's room. I needed a moment alone. I entered her room and let out a heavy sigh. But then, I started to hear something. I turned around, looking at her bed and I saw Scott and Allison. They were on Lydia's bed. Kissing and laughing like a couple. They seemed happy. Allison was running her hands on Scott's face as hugged her. Then, she looked at me

"He's mine. He loves me. He will never love you. How could he? You're horrible! Look at you! He's mine now." Allison chuckled kissing Scott again.

I looked away, my head what confused. I closed my eye tightly. And I heard a loud noise. I opened my eyes and they were gone. The lights of Lydia's room were now broken and the was no one where. It wasn't real.

stiles

Scott walked away from me to get more punch. I shook my head, drinking more of mine when I heard a different voice.

"Why am I wearing black? What are you, an idiot? I just came from a funeral! You know, people war black at funerals!"

It was my dad. And he had a bottle of whiskey on his hands.

"Dude, chill. It was just—"One of the guys that were next to him tried.

"Get out of my face!" My dad groaned, pushing the guy.

I widened my eyes and he finally saw me, taking two steps closer to me.

"It's you. It's all you. You know, every day I saw her laying that hospital slowly dying.... I thought, "How the hell am I supposed to raise these stupid kids on my own? This hyperactive little bastard and that stupid girl who keeps ruining my life?" He pointed at me and I tried not to cry. "It's all you. It's all you, Stiles. You and Cassie. You—You killed your mother, you hear me? You killed her. And now you're killing me." He said, pointing his finger at me.

I put my arms in front of my head as he threw the bottle of whiskey right on my face, but nothing happened. I looked around and he had disappeared. What the hell was that?

scott

I was walking up the stairs, trying to find Cassie. I needed to talk to her. I need to. My head started to hurt and everything was spinning. I exhale heavily and look up at the couch. There were two people there, laying and kissing. I widened my eyes as I saw it was Matt and Cassie. What? What is he doing? I blinked two times and I heard Jackson's voice on my mind.

"I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body. I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do. And, Scott, she's gonna beg for more. I bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott, when she's screaming my name?"

I looked at her again, and now, it wasn't Matt anymore. Jackson was on top of her, kissing her and running his hands through her body. I felt the anger on my body, my pulse getting faster as I saw that. I blinked again and I saw the Kanima on top of her, sliding his claws on her body. I felt my eyes glowing and my fangs and claws coming out. I growled at them and suddenly, they just disappeared. I was sweating, trying to control my breathing.

"Lydia."

cassie

I found Stiles by the pool; he looked completely drunk and confused. I'm sure it's the punch. Lydia did something to us. I quickly grabbed a bottle of water and walked towards Stiles, kneeling in front of him. I rolled my eyes as I saw Scott walking towards us.

"Stiles, look at me. Drink the water. Stiles, drink it." I asked and he groaned. "Something's happened, and I need you to sober up right now. Come on, Stiles."

Scott kneeled next to me and a girl looked at us.

"What are you doing? You want to sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it." She said.

"You can do better?" Scott asked.

"I can do best, boy."

I widened my eyes as she grabbed Stiles' arm and shoved his head on the pool, taking it out after 10 seconds. Stiles gasped.

"How do you feel?" The girl asked him.

"Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl." My brother answered.

The girl smiled at me. "He's sober."

We started to look for Lydia. But she had just disappeared and everyone was acting strange. Allison wasn't here too.

"Hey, I can't find her. And, dude, anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out." Stiles said as we bumped into Scott.

I watched as some people started to jump on the pool.

"I can see that." Scott murmured.

"No, dude! Don't, don't, don't!"

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we gotta—"

"I can't swim!" I heard someone screaming again. "No, no, no, no, stop, guys! I can't swim, I can't swim!

I widened my eyes as I saw some boys holding Matt's legs and arms, I blinked my eye and they threw Matt on the pool. My whole body stopped for a moment as Matt started to drown, he was yelling and moving his arms.

"I can't—I can't—"

I was ready to jump in the pool to help when I saw Jackson walking towards it, grabbing Matt's arms and pulling him out of the water.

"I got you." Jackson said, helping Matt to stand up.

"What are you looking at?" Matt yelled.

He started to walk towards the door, his clothes soaking wet and he glanced at us before he leaves the house. It's him. He's controlling Jackson. He's controlling the Kanima.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
[EDITED]
That was long

But you guys asked for more so here it is :D

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
473K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...