The Crystal Style User ( A Ne...

By seth209knight

Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of he... More

A/N
chapter 1 The Leaf Village
chapter 2 Team 8
chapter 3 True Strength
chapter 4 Team 3
chapter 5
chapter 7 Lady Hokage
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Jealousy
chapter 10
chapter 11 Almira the Summoning Animal
Chapter 12 A New Type of Training
chapter 13 promotion
chapter14 jounin written exam
Jounin Exams PART2 one on one combat
chapter 15
chapter 16 Back Home
chapter 17 Team 5
Chapter 18 Friend or Enemy?
chapter 19 Testing His Limits
chapter 20 Confessions and Betrayal
Chapter 21 Tears
chapter 22 Encounter
chapter 23 Sasuke's Leaving
chapter 24 Good News
chapter 25 Joint Training
chapter 26 Invasion
chapter 27 At Death's Door Once Again
chapter 28 Traitors?
chapter 29 Mission to the Land of Birds
chapter 30
chapter 31 Feelings
chapter 32 The Kiss
chapter 33
chapter 34 Actions Speak Louder Than Words
chapter 35 She's Back
chapter 36
chapter 37 True Fear
chapter 38 Entity
chapter 39
chapter 40
A/N

chapter 6 The unknown vistor

715 27 4
By seth209knight

I woke up with in a cold sweat not because I had a bad dream but because I thought I felt hot breath breathing on my face. I could've swore I heard a low growl sound as well. But when I woke up nothing was there.

"Maybe I was just dreaming. Yeah that's it I was dreaming." I decided to try to go back to sleep. But again I heard a growl sound. But this time I heard it from across the room. So instead of waking up like I did before I just peeked an eye open and saw nothing. So I sat up and looked around my room again.

"Hmm nothings here. Maybe it ran into another room." With that in mind I started to shiver. The smart side of me kept saying stay put and don't move. But the other rebellious side said go check it out.

And like the stupid person I was I went to search for whoever was making those scary sounds. Just as a precaution I pulled a kunai knife and a flashlight to see. I didn't want to use the lights because what if it vanishes like before. If it even is the same thing that got in before.

I slowly but surely walked out of my bedroom  and slowly walked down the hall. I didn't see anything in the bathroom nor the kitchen or living room either.

Maybe it was just my imagination.

It was just when I let my guard down that I heard the growls again but this time it was directly behind me. I felt it's hot breath breathing down my neck and it was so close to me that I even felt a little drool dip on the back my neck. I felt it slowly graze it's teeth on my skin. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I froze in fear. I dared to move a single hair for if I did I was scared it would've attacked me. I couldn't out run it not when it was literally dripping drool on me. I felt as if I was a mouse cornered in the lions den. That I couldn't escape. My only hope was to see when my chance of escape was. To see if it even backed off in the slightest. But that was like asking kami to make pigs fly. It was hungry and I was his prey. I was scared shitless because I didn't even know what this thing was. And to be quite honest I didn't want to either.

To my luck I heard a floor creak behind me and I didn't feel it's breath on me anymore. It seemed as if it was giving me a chance to run. But like any predator. They like to chase there meals. And it was my only chance of escape so I took it. I took off out my door as fast as I could. The adrenaline in me was pumping. I didn't know where I was running off to but all I knew was I needed to run and away from there. Soon after I heard heavy footsteps trotting behind me as if mocking me saying I wasn't fast enough for It. It only scared me more when I heard the heavy footsteps coming closer into a full blown run. It only gave me more adrenaline. It was coming closer and closer and closer still. Until it was so close that I could hear it's low growls again. I started to panic. I needed a place to hide and quickly before it caught up because if it caught up I was as good as dead. The only thing in sight was the Hyuga conpound. And to be quite honest I hated that hyuga kid. But it was either him or my life. I decided to put that aside and take shelter here as fast as possible hopefully without being seen by anyone. If any hyuga members saw me they'd give me away to this creature.

To help run even faster I used up most of my chakra to the bottoms of my feet and I sprinted off faster than lightning.
I reached the hyuga compound and saw an open window I didn't want to look back to see if it saw me or followed because if I did I was sure to scream, panic and wake the whole village. And like before it would've made me look like a fool. So jumped through the window and waited as quietly as possible without a sound for about ten minutes. I didn't hear anything from outside so decided to be brave and take a look outside to my luck it didn't follow. I also thought it was best to take shelter here for the night. I fell asleep leaning against the wall and fell right asleep. I didn't look to see whose room I was in but quite frankly I didn't even care. All I cared about was staying put and not getting eaten alive.

"I woke up again startled about two hours later to someone shaking me violently awake.

"What are you doing here?" It was Neji. This must be his room and he sounded pissed. More pissed off than usual. But who wouldn't be if they woke up and found someone in there room.

Wow.

Was all that was going through my mind because he was sleeping without a shirt and his toned abs were clearly visible in the moon light.

"Huh?" I asked confused trying not to stare but failing miserably.
I glanced up to see him smirking.

Fuck life. He saw me staring at him.

" I said what are you doing here?" He repeated kneeling down to my level.

"Well um this might sound crazy but I was being chased by some creature."
I said scratching my neck sheepishly.
I laughed a little nervous. He looked down and pinched the bridge of his  nose with index finger and thumb.

"Your more of a loon than I thought." He whispered mainly to himself.

"Hey! I am not. I'm telling the truth." I yelled in anger forgetting I was in the hyuga compound.

He slammed his hand over my mouth scared that I mightve woken lord Hiashi. And when he is woken up he's not a very nice person to be around.

"Shhhhh..... your going to wake up everyone." He whisper yelled getting angry again that I mightve gotten him in trouble.

"Oh sorry." I apologized quickly as he slowly took his hand from my mouth.

"Now let's go back to your place. I'll walk you there. And you can go right back to sleep. It's only 3 in the morning and we have training in the morning." He said getting up and grabbing his uniform. He walked to the bathroom to get dressed brush his teeth and fix his hair.
He came out 5 minutes later.

"You ready?" He asked simply offering me a hand. I took it and nodded slowly. I was scared to go back. I didn't want to be alone with that intruder. I don't know how it's getting in but it scares me that it comes and goes as it pleases scaring the living crap out of me.

I stood up completely forgetting that I was in a loose tank top and shorts.
I saw him blush a deep red and look away immediately. I was confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously. As we jumped through his window. And quickly exited the compound.

"Uummm.... your bra is showing." He simply told me with a deep blush clear on his face.
When I looked down It was my turn to blush. I immediately fixed my shirt and kept walking embarrassed that I didn't notice before.

"So um my house is this way." I said turning a corner. I didn't look at him embarrassed that he saw me.

I looked over my shoulder constantly in fear it was still outside.
"Would you stop that already there's nothing here." He said to me in frustration.

"Sorry but I'm scared it's still out here." I said looking down to the ground.

"Uh... whatever. Is that your door that's open?" He asked curiously.

" Yes. It's teeth  were grazing my neck and I ran as soon as I got the chance." I said as we approached my door.
I stood outside not wanting to go inside. My heart was beating fast. I was scared it made shelter here to lye in wait for its prey to come back.

"Come on. There's nothing here." Neji said pulling my arm towards the door. I fought against him because I was just not going to go back in alone.

"Ugh..... fine. Ill check it out first. BYAKUGAN!" He activated his kekkei genkai to scope out the apartment.  And much to my luck there's nothing here. Like he said. I was relieved. Only until he had to leave to go back his own house.

" umm..... c-could you perhaps stay the night?" I asked nervously looking to the side to avoid eye contact.

"Hmm... why? Your still scared? There's nothing here. Just lock your doors." He said dismissing me. He was about to turn away but as scared as I was, I was definitely not going to let him leave me here alone. I grabbed his arm and clung to it tightly. I could feel him stiffen as if he wasn't used to it.

"Please stay. I don't want to stay here alone. It comes and goes as it pleases. I don't know how it finds its way in but it does. Please?" I begged him looking him straight into the eyes. I could feel my eyes start to tear up and being as close as we were he saw them. He sighed in defeat seeing as he wasn't going to win this one. He gave in and said ok.

"Alright fine. Just this once." When I heard that I beamed happily and smiled. I hugged his arm tighter.

"Thank you." I whispered. I drug him to my room and got on the bed. My bed was big enough for the two of us. So I offered it to him.

"Uh.... I shouldn't." He said obviously not liking the idea of a man and a woman sleeping in the same room. He was raised differently. I knew that but I was scared and didn't want to sleep alone. So I insisted.

"Please I don't want to sleep alone. This is where I was when it woke me. It was breathing down on my face." I explained looking down.

"Ugh... fine. But this is the first and last time I'm doing this for anyone." He practically yelled that at me. But I didn't care. All I knew was that I won. I smiled and did a little victory dance in my head.

"Thank you." I smiled to him. He went to the bathroom I assume to get comfortable to sleep. When he came out his hair was out of his ponytail and his shirt was off as well as his ninja tools. He never looked at me because I assume he was embarrassed about this. However I was glad he agreed. He climbed in bed next to me and covered himself with the blankets and lyed on his back with his hands behind his head to fall asleep once more. I decided to lye down as well and being as scared as I was I scooted over to him to be as close as possible. I just needed to know that he was there. I needed his touch. If I didn't I wouldn't know of he would just up and leave while I was asleep.

"Uh... Michigo what are doing?" He asked and when I looked up he looked like he had a deep red blush on. Probably because he was shirtless and I was in loose clothes.

"I want to know that your here." I said snuggling next to him. I turned over and had my back to him and I made sure it was touching him. I needed that reassurance.

"I told you it's not coming back. It was probably just a nightmare." He said to me. I felt him turn over for his front to face my back. It was probably the protective side. It made me smile that he did this for me. He made me feel even safer. I was almost asleep when I felt his arm unconsciously wrap around my torso and pull me in closer to him. This made me blush hard.

I don't know what this feeling is that he's giving me but I think I love it.

With that in mind I fell asleep with a smile. I snuggled more into him and fell fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.1K 24
Kakashi and Sakura were both trapped in a blizzard for days. The moment Kakashi's body goes into a hypothermic state-a core temperature that's too lo...
87.5K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...
160K 4.3K 49
"Bonds connect us all." Akiara Haruno. Elder sister to Sakura Haruno, Student of Tsunade Senju, Head of the Hospital at age 17, Full fledged medical...
26.2K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...