True Snakes.

By LeahBates2

Harry Potter had been lied to all his life. It turns out that he is not the son of Lily and James Potter, but... More

Chapter 1 - Not a Potter?
Chapter 2 - New Wand and New Familiar.
Chapter 3 - The Meeting and Going Home.
Chapter 4 - The Rest of the Family.
Chapter 5 - Talk of Pasts.
Chapter 6 - Inheritances.
Chapter 7 - The Dursley's.
Chapter 8 - Revenge for Hadrian.
Chapter 9 - Harry Potter Dead?
Chapter 10 - New Followers.
Chapter 11 - New Names and Second Daily Prophet Article.
Chapter 12 - The Last Year and Bonding.
Chapter 13 - Another Article, Christmas and a Question.
Chapter 14 - Another Article and Wedding Plans.
Chapter 15 - A 5th Article and the Wedding.
Chapter 16 - Plans.
Chapter 17 - 6th Article.
Chapter 18 - Christmas Time.
Chapter 19 - The First Member Falls.
Chapter 20 - Another Article and a Surprise.
Chapter 21 - Article on Kingsley and an Announcement.
Chapter 22 - Another Article and Babies.
Chapter 24 - The Final Article.
Chapter 25 - New Family Member.
Chapter 26 - An Attack.
Chapter 27 - Ministry is Taken.
Chapter 28 - Final Battle (Part 1.)
Chapter 29 - Final Battle (Part 2.)
Chapter 30 - Final Battle (Part 3.)
Chapter 31 - Trial of Arthur Weasley.
Chapter 32 - Trial of Molly Weasley.
Chapter 33 - Trial of Hermione Granger.
Chapter 34 - Trial of Ron Weasley.
Chapter 35 - Trial of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 36 - Trial of Ginny Weasley.
Chapter 37 - The End of Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter 38 - Epilogue.

Chapter 23 - A Trip to the Healers.

25.4K 681 367
By LeahBates2

Hadrian was now 5 months pregnant and his stomach was well rounded with the growth of his and Tom's baby girl or boy.

"So Hadrian when is Tom taking you to see a healer?" Draco asked his brother. Tom, Lucius and some of the other death eaters were going through some paper work and things to do with the Ministry, things that did not interest the young mind.

"I'm surprised he hasn't. While that man is the feared dark lord he is so protective of me, he usually follows me everywhere and when he doesn't he asks someone else or an elf to follow me around." Hadrian said. He loved his husband and he thought that man getting protective of him and their child was sweet and showed he wanted this, but it was also getting to be a bit much having someone there all of the time.

"Hadrian he loves you, and he loves that little girl or boy growing inside of you. Believe me if George got pregnant I would be doing the same thing to him, I know most fathers of the babies are. I bet if it was Tom who was pregnant then you would be in his shows right now." Draco said with a smile, slightly on the dreamy side as he imagined his mate pregnant.

"Yeah I guess you right. Tom has lost a lot of things that were close to his heart, I get the feeling he is like this because he doesn't want to lose me or the baby." Hadrian said, the more he thought about it the more it made sense.

"Yes that sounds right, Tom lost a lot of things he loves he is making sure he isn't going to lose his husband that he loves so dearly and the child that he loves but has never met." Draco explained, Hadrian smiling when he finally understood.

"I guess that makes me feel better." Hadrian said with a smile.

Hadrian and Draco acted as if they had never been separated from one another, it just looked like they grew up together as brothers. When Dudley was brought in it was Hadrian and Draco that he grew close to, they all acted like they were brothers.

"You think that's weird, Blaise and I are now related, as well as Fenrir, Severus and Daphne." Draco said with a grimace.

"And why is that?" Dudley asked coming into the room.

"Well think about it. I am bonded to George, who is brothers with Fred, Bill, Percy and Charlie, Blaise is Fred's mate, Fenrir is Bill's mate, Severus is Charlie's mate and Daphne is Percy's mate. That means that we are all related now." Draco explained.

A look of realisation came over the other two boys in the room.

"What are you lot talking about?" Tom said as he also came into the room, moving over to where Hadrian was sitting and then placing the boy in his lap.

"Just the fact that Draco now has a lot of brother in laws when you think about it." Hadrian said, snuggling into the man like a small cat.

"It scares me how much you look and sound like a cat when you do that." Dudley said, Draco nodding his agreement.

"Well its not like I can help it, the animal inside does that whenever I am near Tom." Hadrian said burying his face in the chest of his mate.

"And I love it when he does. Come on love, you have an appointment with a healer in a few moments." Tom said with a smile. Hadrian was 5 months along, this meant there was a high chance that they could learn the gender of their child and start thinking on names.

"Of course I do." Hadrian said dramatically, looking at Draco and Dudley, his eyes saying 'I told you so', to which they both then laughed at.

He was then led out of the room and then took into their bedroom where the healer was waiting for them.

"Hi again Hadrian, Tom. My boy hop on the bed and I will run some scans." The kind woman told him.

Hadrian did as he was told, Tom moving to sit beside him and hold his hand.

The healer then ran her wand all over Hadrian, waited a few moments and then a piece of parchment appeared before her. She then read over it before returning her gaze to the mates on the bed.

"Well everything looks to be healthy, your body is giving the baby what they need, you are eating the right foods and not doing anything strenuous, this is good." She said nodding her head.

"Yeah well someone here is always hovering when I am eating and he makes me sit and stay still whenever he wants to while I want to be up and moving." Hadrian said with a look to Tom.

"Yes well thank you Tom, if he were to do anything strenuous he could hurt himself or the baby, and if you eat the wrong thing that could hurt the baby as well." She told them, which shocked Hadrian. If Tom had not been there on multiple occasions then he could have lost their child, he promised himself right then and there that he was going to listen to mate a lot more from now on.

"You are welcome, I love Hadrian and our child very much I will do everything in my power to keep them both safe." Tom said, the healer seeing the loving look the man was giving to his mate, Hadrian saw it too and smiled showing his agreement.

"Well I guess there is just a few more things to sort out." She said as he put the parchment in her bag, to put in the file she had the boy.

"And they are?" Hadrian asked, getting a little worried.

"Nothing to be worried about dear. First of all you will need to have sex on a regular basis, the baby is born through the anus on a male and as most know it is lot tighter then a vagina, the sex helps loosen it for a little bit more comfort. Second of all you will going into the sixth month very soon, your back, ankles and feet are going to be hurting you a lot more in the next few months. A good thing is that the morning sickness will now go away, you will still have your cravings and the mood swings, well they last till the moment of the birth." She explained to them.

Hadrian and Tom had read up on all of these things, so they had a rough of idea of what to expect, but it was good to have more information being provided by a healer.

"Anything else?" Tom asked.

"Yes would you both like to know the sex of the baby?" She asked them softly.

"Yes!" They both said at the same time.

The woman then waved her wand over Hadrian's stomach once more and this time instead of a piece of parchment appearing it was a photo.

"Congratulations, you are the proud parents of a little boy." She said, handing the shocked parents the photo of the child. She then bid the pair goodbye and apparated out of the room to leave, letting the new parents look at their child.

"A son. Hadrian we are having a son." Tom said in shock, as if he didn't believe this was actually happening.

"Yes we are, a little boy to play with. Quidditch, spells and theories, he will grow up to be cunning like a Slytherin snake but brave like a Gryffindor lion." Hadrian said, with a smile on his face.

"The perfect mix of both of us. He will have my straight hair and your hair colour, his features will be perfect and his eyes will be the perfect mix of red, silver and amber." Tom said. Both of them imagining what there son was going to look like, they didn't know how but they had a feeling that the boy was going to be the perfect mix of the two of them.

They looked to the picture they had been given. It was grainy and only in black, grey and white but they could clearly see the small form of their son resting in his mother. You could see the arms, the legs, little black dots for eyes and even a small mouth that was opening and closing. Since it was a wizarding photo taken by a wand the photo moved, showing a small couple of seconds of their son moving inside his mother.

"He is going to break a lot of hearts." Tom said with a smile.

"Of course he will, he has us as parents. However I also get the feeling that he is going to inherit at least one of our creatures if not all of them, this means he will have a mate and will not date anyone until that mate is found." Hadrian with a smile as they pictured all of the people that their little boy would break the hearts of.

Hadrian and Tom spent the next few hours talking about names, they didn't realise there were so many names out there that they could choose from. After hours of talking they had a few names down that they could agree on.

They were:

Francis Malfoy-Riddle.

Connor Malfoy-Riddle.

Steve Malfoy-Riddle

Luke Malfoy-Riddle.

These were names that they could agree on, but they did not decide on one just yet. They wanted to see their son, and what he looked like before they chose the right name to place him with.

They left their room after a small nap and went into the main hall where all of the death eaters and their families were waiting. They told the group that they were having a son, and that there was going to be a new dark prince around the manor. The crowd cheered and congratulated the mated pair offering their happiness to the couple as they met them in the hall, they would have done the same thing if it was a girl they were all just so happy that the child was save and healthy as he should be.

Hadrian smiled, these were his family and friends. This is where he belonged and where he will stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.4K 20
Summary: Harry Potter is a little wizard like the others, even if his dark magic seems powerful, until the day his true identity is revealed. He is A...
469K 13.6K 50
With each new child is a new soulmate. Every wizard and their soulmate (if muggle) has a soulmate, a destined life long partner. When a child is bo...
5.4K 131 10
From archive of our own The description Harry's been betrayed by those who he calls his 'most trusted ones' so with the help of a few powerful entiti...
223K 5K 18
What if the Dursley's treated Harry worse than what we read and saw? What if when Harry went to with draw money found out he was lied to? What if Lil...