Wattpads must reads!!!! (Undi...

Da JamieGreys

Are you looking for a book to read, but can't find one? Then you've come to the right place!!! This will giv... Altro

Outline
Reverse
Checkmate
Demon
Cᴇssᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Eternities Grip
My Vampyre Mate
The Prince
Irradiated
Dances with Vampires
Victorie's Fate
Nightmare
Immortality Promised
Elise
The Test
Something for Keeps
The Assasin
I'm the Demon's Angel
Safe
Adelyn
The Demon's Blade
Daughter of Prophecy
Noctural Uprising
Blood Red Blindfold
Fallen
In the Dark
A Glimpse of Your Soul
It All Started With Ben & Jerry's
One of the Boys
Unnatural
First Snow
Red
Dear Diary
Protected Slaves
Oneirophobia
Deeply Flawed

My Odd Life; How Did This Happen

209 10 1
Da JamieGreys

Title: My Odd Life; How Did This Happen

By: TVD1DLMES13

Summary: Eleanor is 15.. her younger sister, Kasey is 13... when Eleanor's mother starts to throw out important things to Eleanor she packs up a few bags and leaves hoping to be able to reside in her best friend, Lydia for a while, but a few things go wrong, Lydia and her parents aren't home, where are they? Eleanor's sister goes missing? what is this strange boy named Anton Brown's secret? why does he save her? take her in? take care of her? what does he know? why does he live alone at 15? why does he act different on new and full moons? everything that happens just brings up new questions that Eleanor can't answer...

Questions:

1. My inspiration, it was really weird actually, I had just got done watch The Vampire diaries, it was late at night, I took my dog out, there was a light drizzle and it was warm out, and i started thinking of how I should write a book about supernatural stuff.. 

2. The reason I chose the name Eleanor was because I think its different, its not used a lot, the name Anton isn't used very much either.. And Kasey is the name of one of my closest friends, Carter is what my little sister would have been named if she was a boy.. And the other names are names of people I know.

 3. I hope to achieve getting over 10,000 votes and reads on Wattpad and in the writers community i hope to inspire more people my age to read and write for fun..

 4. Yes there has been road blocks.. i recently fell into a bad depression, i started to cut and think my life and everything i did was practically meaningless, so i put all my books on hold, and i never really felt like doing anything, i just sat at home and cut and cried, it got really horrible, it still is but writing seems to help a lot.

 5. I'd put it under paranormal young adult/adult fiction,

 6. The author(s) that inspired me to write was P.C and Kirsten Cast, they wrote the House Of Night books, that’s my favorite book series and they really inspired me to write.. I was just sitting there one day and I said "I wanna write a good book series like they did."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

60.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
97.9K 268 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong