Fairy Tail One Shots

By fairytailwriter444

A book full of one shots. I'll do character x character and x reader. NO LEMONS!! More

Dont leave me again~ Elfman X Reader
My little secret~Orga X Reader
Mine~ Natsu X reader
I missed you~Gray X Reader
Try~ Gajeel X Reader
Waiting~Rogue X Reader
Sting X Reader AU PT. 1
Sting X Reader AU PT2
Freed X Reader
Jackal X Reader
Romeo X Reader
Bickslow X Reader
Laxus X Reader
Laxus X Reader
Rogue X Reader
Fairy Tail Boys X Reader
Endings Part 1
AN
Christmas Special! X Reader
Christmas Special Fairy Tail ships
Gajeel X Reader
Endings Part 2
Zeref X Reader
Gray X Reader
Cobra X Reader
Sting X Reader AU pt. 3
Valentine's Day AN!!
(Late) Valentine's Day Special
Gildarts X Reader
???? X Sick Reader
Gajeel X Reader AU
Hughes X Reader AU
Natsu X Reader
Laxus X Reader
Lahar X Reader
Loke X Reader
Flirty! Sting X Shy! Reader
Laxus X Reader
Gajeel X Reader
Rufus X Reader
Secret Santa
Gray X Reader
Natsu X Reader
Yuri X Reader
Christmas Special! 🎄
Freed X Reader
Elfman X Reader
Hughes X Reader pt. 2 ..... Finally
Jet X Reader
Gajeel X Reader
..... hi

Gajeel X Reader

7.8K 212 39
By fairytailwriter444

This is a request by @2541FT I believe this was the user's name. I haven't been on wattpad for a while, I've just been really busy. This takes place during the GMG. I hope you like it! Enjoy!!

Today in the games were the Chariot Races. Gajeel and Natsu just placed in last and fell to the ground tired from the motion sickness. 

"And Fairy Tail's teams taking the last places leaving Saber Tooth with no points!" Gajeel and Natsu smiled at the guild seeing them cheering and happy tears. The two dragon slayers stood and walked back to their guild mates. Once Gajeel was out of the arena footsteps were heard running toward him. He looked up and saw Y/N sprinting towards him. Gajeel blushed seeing his crush run to him and froze. Y/N's smile grew with each step she got closer to him. Y/N stopped in front of him smiling with tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Y/N!? What's wrong!?" HE asked worried and without any hesitation, Gajeel's hands reached forward and held her face wiping the tears away with his thumb. He blushed at his actions and blushed more from what Y/N did. She lunged forward and hugged Gajeel. 

"Thank you, for defending and fighting for my family." She whispered in his ear. He slowly hugged her back. 

"Hey I've got to, I'm in Fairy Tail now. We never give up and we always fight for our family." She chuckled and nodded her head against his chest. 

"You bet," She let go of him and had a blush on her cheeks. "Come on, they'll wonder where we are." She started to walk away and Gajeel froze for a second. 

'Gajeel just do it!' He thought. He was slowly reaching for her hand but froze. 'Just grab her hand and kiss her already!!!' He reached a little further but used his other hand to pull it down. He sighed seeing her walk away farther and he slowly followed. 'She wouldn't feel the same way.' He told himself. Later in that day of the games was Y/N's match. Y/N didn't really show it but she was incredibly strong. 

"Fairy Tail's team A Y/N!!!!!" Her guild cheered watching her walk into the arena. Gajeel tensed up worried who she might go up against. "And Sabertooth's Orga!!!!" His eyes widened seeing him walk out and his fist clenched. 

"He's like 3 times bigger than her!" He shouted angrily. Laxus chuckled and smirked at Gajeel. 

"You've never seen Y/N fight, haven't you?" Gajeel thought for a moment when he realized he's never seen her fight. He shook his head and Laxus stood up walking towards Gajeel and closer to the edge of their booth. "She's a completely different person when it comes to fighting." Y/N and Orga stood there for a moment in silence. 

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. Y/N smirked and she glared at Orga. 

"She's a monster," Gajeel's eyes widened and he looked down at the arena. Orga started to laugh. 

"Well aren't you a little cutie? Why don't we make a bet on this fight?" Orga chuckled and Gajeel growled hearing him call her cutie. Y/N looked at him suspiciously.

"Depends on what you want?" Orga smirked and looked up at Gajeel. He saw Gajeel's anger grow from calling Y/N cute. The truth was that he paid a reporter to spy on the fairies and e found out that Gajeel had feelings for Y/N. Orga decided that if he fought Y/N he'd beat her to show Fairy Tail who's 'boss'. 

"I want you." Y/N's eyes widened and Gajeel punched the edge so hard a chunk of the concrete flew off. "If you lose you join Sabertooth and become mine," The whole Fairy Tail guild started to throw glares at Sabertooth and send insults. 

"Who the hell does this guy think he is!?" Gajeel yelled in anger. His hands gripped the balcony causing it to grip more. "Come on Y/N, say no." He quietly pleaded. Y/N thought for a moment and she looked at her guild mates and stopped at Gajeel. His face held anger and hatred. But once he made eye contact with her his face looked worried. He shook his head no at her and she turned back to Orga. Y/N closed her eyes and sighed. 

"Fine." Everybody gasped. Fairy Tail had worried looks. 

"What!?" Gajeel yelled and almost jumped off the balcony. 

"Gajeel calm down!" Juvia used all f her strength to pull him back. Mira and Cana helped Juvia and all three of them were barely able to hold him back. Laxus rolled his eyes and yanked him back hard. Y/N looked up and saw Laxus holding Gajeel down and her head shot up back to Orga. 

"I'll say what I want when I win," Orga cackled. 

"If you win, Lightning God slayer roar!!" Y/N dodged his attack and ran up behind him. She swung her leg to kick him but she was shocked to see him already turned around and her foot n his grasp. He chuckled. He moved his grip to her ankle and swung her across the arena. Her back hit the rock wall causing a huge crater to be made. She screamed in pain and Gajeel just struggled under Laxus's grip more. 

"Y/N!!" He yelled. Laxus pushed him down harder. 

"Gajeel stop! If you go down there and interfere we'll be disqualified from the games! She's got this!" Laxus yelled. The dust cleared around Y/N and she was standing up weakly. Her F/C shirt was ripped and now became a very short crop top and her jeans ripped at her knees. 

"What happened to all of that confidence Fairy!!" Orga yelled and charged again. Y/N stood there not moving. 

"Y/N move!!" Natsu yelled and Gajeel just kept struggling in Laxus's grip. 

"This ends now!" Orga swung and hit Y/N making her crash back into the wall. The dust cleared and Orga gasped. Y/N's body was slowly disappearing. Gajeel's body froze and started to shake 

"Where- where is she?" He asked and Laxus face never changed along with some of the Fairy Tail members. "What'd you do to her!?" Gajeel screamed and pushed Laxus off and jumped to his feet. Before he got int the arena his body froze seeing a familiar figure walking up behind Orga. 

"What the-" 

"Do you really think I would've let you catch my leg and throw me like that? Man, you're just a big stupid Saber aren't you," Orga turned around and saw Y/N completely unharmed. He was at a loss for words. "That's my magic, cloning also I have water magic." Orga looked around as more clones of Y/N's appeared talking with her. They all smirked at Orga and glared. "What happened to all of the confidence Saber? You wanted me right? Then here I come!" All of the clones charged at once and Orga got scared. He swung some away but soon they all were punching and kicking him uncontrollably. His body flew back and the original Y/N walked to his weak body trying to stand up. Her clones left and she stood in front of him. Once he stood up completely she grabbed his throat and pinned him to the wall. "Give up." She demanded and barely able to breathe he nodded his head. She drops him and the crowd cheers. "By the way, what I want from you for winning, is that you never bet on a woman ever again to make her yours." 

"And Y/N is the winner giving her team a total of 8 points!!" The crowd cheers louder and Y/N turns around her sweet and cheerful smile back on her face. 

"Yeah go Y/N!" 

"That's our girl!!" 

"Take that Sabertooth!!" The guild cheered for her and she smiled waving at them. She stopped at Gajeel seeing him just standing there shocked. Laxus came up behind him and smacked him on the head. 

"I told you to calm down you idiot!" Gajeel rubbed his head and looked back down at Y/N. Y/N and he stared at each other for a moment and she walked out of the arena. Gajeel sat back down and Cana started to laugh at him. 

"Who are you laughing at!?" He yelled and crossed his arms. She poked his arm. 

"You! I'm pretty sure Y/N saw that not so little outburst of yours since the beginning of her match." She smirked and he was still confused. 

"And?" Cana shook her head and Mira giggled. 

"Man, you are an idiot. She's gonna obviously know you like her now!" Gajeel's eyes widened and his cheeks turned bright red. He started to stutter and Cana just laughed more. Her match was the last match of the day so he was gonna see her at the hotel or the bar right now. 

"S-Shit!" He cursed as the guild left to the bar and celebrate. Gajeel sat with his team and Natsu's team looking for Y/N. He wanted to tell her how he felt but just couldn't. So he thought that when he saw her he could try and avoid her for the night and she'll forget what happened today. 

"Gajeel?" His body tenses up hearing the one voice he wanted to hear all the time but was the last person he wanted to see tonight. He slowly turned around and saw Y/N standing there. She smiled at him and he could already feel his cheeks burning. He gulped and waved. 

"H-Hey Y/N," She waved back and he could see her cheeks have a little bit of pink on them. Gajeel thought it was just makeup but it was really a blush. 

"Could I talk to you, alone?" She asked and he slowly nodded his head. They started to walk out of the bar and a million things went through his mind. 

'She's gonna say she hates me! She doesn't like me like that! She probably likes stupid flame for brains or something! I hurt her when I was in Phantom why would she like me? Why couldn't I just stay under control earlier!?!?' 

"Gajeel!" Y/N called for his name. He looked down and saw Y/N staring at him. "Are you okay? Ever since I asked to talk to you your body is all tensed and you aren't talking. Your face is really red too. Gajeel, are you sick or something?" Her hand reached for his cheek and he tensed up more, his blush increasing. He shook his head no. That was a mistake. He saw her face hurt and slightly angry. "Then what is it? Do you not want to be near me or talk to me?!" Her arms crossed and Gajeel's eyes widened. 

'NO! Dammit, Gajeel talk to her! Talk to her! Talk! To! Her!' He thought of what he wanted to do but his body couldn't move. Y/N's arms dropped to her side. 

"Well, if you didn't want to talk to me then you should have said something!" She turned around and started to walk away. 

'Gajeel move. Move. MOVE. MOVE!" Gajeel's hand shot forward and clasped hers. He quickly pulled her body back and kissed her closing his eyes. Y/N blushed and her eyes widened. Gajeel deepened the kiss and she slowly kissed back. Her hand left his, and she grabbed his long black hair tangling it with her fingers. His left arm wrapped around her waist and he turned her around pinning her to the wall behind them. His right hand slammed against the wall trapping her. The kiss broke and the two were breathing heavily. Gajeel looked up at Y/N and she was blushing. 

"Umm, so did you want to talk to me or?" She asked and he chuckled as did she. 

"No, I did I just, couldn't. Y/N you're the only woman that's ever made me this nervous and care about someone. I love you." Y/N smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"I've been waiting for you to say that. You had me worried for a second, after your outburst today and Cana telling me you liked me I was so happy. But when you ignored me I thought she lied." Gajeel averted his eyes. 

"It drove me crazy, seeing him hurt you and try taking you I just lost it." She used her hand to make him face her. 

"I noticed." She smiled at him and they kissed once again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.1K 10
Well, making another one of these, though I haven't made one in a long time. I haven't had a lot of time do really come up with anything, also becaus...
260K 3.3K 164
I do not own any of the anime characters, I only own the story line of each oneshots ?, limes, fluffs, smut, I will literally write anything, except...
4.4K 21 17
Just a bunch of cute Oneshots and some Lemon *Not a lot I'm terrible at writing them* By Tusdere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
48.1K 1K 36
A collection of one-shots. Most of the characters are from anime but I also do characters from video games and rpgmaker games. Anyway, I hope you hav...