Ups & Downs - Grayson Dolan

By GETNASHTY00

In which a girl is not allowed to date at sixteen-years-old... When Madison starts dating secretly, will she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 24

400 4 5
By GETNASHTY00

Madison POV

I started sobbing. I didn't want to know the answer. "What if I am mom?" I ask holding the stick in my hand.

"Madison, I told you to not come crying to me if you were pregnant but Cameron talked to me and told me I was being too harsh. I realized that I was being too harsh, I know you didn't mean to do it and I'm giving you one more chance. But I need you to listen to my rules from now on okay?" She says.

"Yes. Thank you mom," I say and hug her.

"Don't thank me. Thank Cameron," she says patting my back. I smile.

"What will we tell dad though?" I ask.

"He is just going to have to deal with it," she says and I half smile.

"Well, you do that and tell me the results after," she says and walks out the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door and looked in the mirror. I breathed in and out. Then finally, I peed on the stick and waited for the results. I waited for about five minutes in the bathroom.

My heart was beating so fast. Someone knocked on the door, I open it and see Cameron.

"Are you done with the bathroom? I need to pee," he says. I don't say anything and I just hug him. "What are you doing?"

"Thank you for talking to mom," I say.

"Well, you saved my ass so I thought I'd save yours," he says and I laugh. "You taking the test?" He asks pointing to the stick. I nod.

"Good luck," he says and leaves. I lock the door again. I look at the test. It was time to know. I slowly picked up the stick and I looked at it.

Positive.

I dropped the stick and burst out crying. I let myself fall to the floor. Thoughts were filling my mind I felt like my head would explode.

What am I going to tell Grayson? He's going to know it's not his kid because we haven't done that kind of stuff. He's going to be heartbroken. How am I going to tell my dad? He's going to kill me. Fuck you Geo, fuck you. This is all his fault. I hate him and I always will. I can't believe I actually even liked him. Why didn't I just listen to Mia and Grayson.

Everyone a new horrible thought came into my mind I cried harder. Eventually, my mom knocked on the door hard.

I stood up and opened it. I breathed heavily and she just hugged me.

"It's okay. Shhh," she says. She let's go and I lay down on my bed. She brings me water and I drink some. "We will talk about this to your dad tomorrow okay?"

I just nod and she shuts the door quietly. I looked at he time. 6:28. I texted Grayson. I need to talk about this to him now. I won't keep this from him, he would find out anyway.

Hey Gray, can you come over? I really need to talk to you.

Grayson: Is it bad? ):

It's your choice if you think it's bad or okay.

Grayson: Okay, I'll be right over.

I sighed and I went downstairs. "I'm gonna be outside for a minute or two," I say and open the door.

I sit down on the stairs. After about three minutes, I see Grayson's truck pull up in the driveway.

He gets out and goes up to me and looks down at me. I just sigh. He sits next to me and holds my hands. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I don't know how to tell you this," I say and cry. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I cry in his chest.

"Is it that bad?" He asks.

I nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4K 28
☁️It's not an easy job babysitting a fuckboys little sister and being his best friend with benefits girl☁️ COMPLETED MATURE ASS CONTENT DON'T REPORT...
39.9K 1.1K 17
[completed] "Yeah. He's a bad boy, but when he smiles I only see the good in him." Camellia's Dad works in Camp, a disciplinary boot camp for young m...
159K 2.9K 7
Grayson Dolan has a problem. Ethan Dolan is kinda, sorta, maybe the cause of that problem. The solution to that problem? Break into the school. The...
139K 1.8K 31
"Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets right?" I knew what I was getting myself into. But I wanted this. I wanted him. All of him. Welcome to the world of...