Creatures from the Ocean (Sci...

By paris_girl22

Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have be... More

1: Everything Changes
2: A Secret to Hide
3: A Dumb Decision?
4: Weekend Getaway Disaster
5: Alone
6: Lesson Number One
7: The Siren's Song
8: A Strange New Feeling
9: New Threats, Nostalgia and Surprises
10: Dangerously Close
11: Stilinski Reunion
12: The Movies
13: Loyalty
14: The Hunters
15: Trapped
16: Saving Stiles
17: Pep Talks
18: Missing Home
19: Theo's Threats
20: Concern
21: Suspicion
22: Moving out of Scott's house
23: Pack Sleepover Fun
24: Nightmare? Or something more?
25: Kira Knows
26: The Discovery of Merpeople
27: Getting to know Kara
28: The Aquarium
29: Setting Up a Date
30: The Truth
31: Standing Strong
32: New Revelations
33: The New Girl
34: Disagreements and Disappointment
35: Jealousy
36: The Darker Side of Samantha Worthington
37: Making Up?
38: Not Alone
39: A Fatal Shot
40: Melissa and Stiles
41: The Whole Truth
42: Poor, Unfortunate Souls
43: Finding the Cure
44: Saving Scott
45: An Important Heart to Heart
46: Dread Doctors
47: Shock and Disbelief
48: What it really means to have a best friend
49: Danny's Party
50: Hallucinations
51: Uncertainty
52: Love Hurts
Exciting Announcement!
CROSSOVER - Part 2
CROSSOVER - Part 3
CROSSOVER - Part 4
CROSSOVER - Part 6
CROSSOVER - Part 7
CROSSOVER - Part 8
CROSSOVER - Part 9
CROSSOVER - Part 10
CROSSOVER - Part 11
CROSSOVER - Part 12
CROSSOVER - Part 13
CROSSOVER - Part 14
CROSSOVER - Part 15
CROSSOVER - Part 16
CROSSOVER - Part 17
CROSSOVER - Part 18
CROSSOVER - Part 19
CROSSOVER - Part 20
CROSSOVER - Part 21
53: A Wendigo?
54: Stiles' Anchor
55: Sleep Deprivation
56: Something Suspicious
57: Manipulation
58: Just Like Strangers
59: Betrayed and Heartbroken
60: True Love
61: Confessions and Discoveries
62: Planning
63: First Date - Part One
64: First Date - Part Two
65: Filling In The Blanks
66: The Perfect Hybrid
67: Hybrids and Tridents
68: More 'Nightmares'
69: Stiles Through the Looking Glass
70: Journey to Atlantia
71: Childhood Friends Reunited
72: The Beginning of the End
73: The Final Battle
74: Success
75: The Aftermath
76: Stiles' Birthday
77: Ceremony Preparations and Jitters
78: Celebrations *FINAL CHAPTER*
Important Announcement!
THE SEQUEL IS UP

CROSSOVER - Part 5

2.4K 106 13
By paris_girl22

BACK IN WORLD 2

Liam-2 POV

Taylor, Tyler and I have been looking all over for Scott, Stiles and Brody, but they are nowhere to be found. There is only one more place we can check before making this emergency a code red. We run to the Animal Clinic to see if they are around there. To my surprise, Scott's scent is very strong here, meaning he must be around.

"I can smell Scott's scent." I inform the blood suckers. The twins agree, smelling the air. The three of us burst into the animal clinic, expecting to find Scott, Stiles and Brody. However, there is no one here. I frown in confusion. "But this is where their scents are strongest." Taylor comments as he walks around the waiting room of the clinic. "Check the back rooms, maybe they are just playing some stupid joke on us." Tyler suggests. The three of us split up and check all the rooms. When I haven't found anything, I walk back into the waiting room to find the twins already there. "Nothing?" I ask. Taylor and Tyler shake their heads.

"I don't get it. How could they just disappear?" Taylor crosses his arms over his chest, deep in thought. Suddenly, I feel my foot step on something. I look down to find a hand mirror lying on the ground. Feeling curious, I bend down and pick up the mirror. I turn it over in my hands, examining it. "Why was a mirror just randomly lying on the floor of an animal clinic?" Tyler asks in confusion. "Maybe it has something to do with Scott, Stiles and Brody's absences?" I suggest.

"There is something scrawled onto the back of the mirror, but I can't work out what it says." I comment as I stare at the strange looking words etched into the mirror's back. "What language?" Taylor asks curiously.

"I don't know, I've never seen anything like it." I mutter.

"Here, let me have a look." Taylor offers, holding a hand out. I shrug and give the mirror to Taylor. He frowns and looks closely at the text. "Hmm, it looks like Merish to me." He concludes.

"Can you read it?" Tyler asks her brother curiously.

"I don't know, Brody has taught me some Merish, but I'm still not the best at it." Taylor replies uncertainly. "Come on, you are the only one here who could have any idea what it means! You have to try," I try my best to convince the vampire. After a moment, Taylor sighs in defeat.

"Fine, I'll give it a shot." He says. Tyler and I exchange an excited smile, hoping that this could give us a clue. Taylor looks at the mirror closely. "Through the glass you will go... to a universe one won't know..." Taylor reads out.

"What the hell does that mean?" Tyler asks no one in particular, as none of us have an answer. We all watch the mirror carefully. Without warning, the mirror glows a bright white, but only for a tiny moment. If I had blinked, I probably would have missed it completely. "What was that?" Tyler asks worriedly. "I don't know..." Taylor mumbles. We look around the room. It seems perfectly fine. Nothing seems to have changed, which is a relief. "Maybe we shouldn't be messing with that mirror." I comment, turning to look back at Taylor. Suddenly, I frown.

"Taylor, where's the mirror?" I ask in confusion.

"I'm holding it!" Taylor answers, looking at me like I am crazy.

"Um, no you're not." Tyler points out. Taylor looks down at his hands and gasps.

"But... but I was holding it literally only a second ago! What the hell?" Taylor exclaims. We scan the room, but the mirror is nowhere to be found. "How could it just disappear like that?" Tyler mumbles. "Kind of like our missing friends..." I comment quietly, my eyes widening in fear. Could Scott, Stiles and Brody really have vanished into thin air? Suddenly, one of the doors leading to a back room suddenly swing open. Taylor, Tyler and I turn towards the door. The first person we see is Deaton. Thank god, maybe he can help us. "Oh, great, not again," Malia groans as she steps next to Deaton. I frown, wondering what she could have meant by that. "Scott, Stiles and Brody... I think you have visitors." Deaton says as he walks into the waiting room, most of the pack following him, plus a couple of girls that I haven't seen before. So the others must have found Scott, Stiles and Brody then? I watch as Scott, Brody and Stiles finally walk out into the waiting room. Then, I see something that makes my stomach drop and my blood turn ice cold. I watch in complete horror as another Scott and Stiles walk out of the room, along with another me.

"Brody!" Taylor screams. He rushes over and pulls his boyfriend into a hug while Tyler fake gags. "Taylor!? How did you get here? Never mind that! The last five hours without you have killed me!" The couple starts lip locking which makes everyone turn a shade of pink and turn away. However, me and my other self never move or break eye contact.

"What the hell...I..." I mutter. The other me walks up in pure confusion. We look over each other features to find flaws, but there are none. We are exactly the same person with the same clothes on."I...you...we...what?" We say at the same exact time.

"This is so freaky." I say. The other me nods.

"So freaky." He adds.

"Okay, they have Liam but who the hell are the two people with white hair?" Lydia queries. Brody and Taylor pull away from each other and look over at the banshee with confusion. Tyler steps over to the girl with an evil look on her face. Uh oh, that's never good."You must not have us here. Haha, are you in for a shock." She states coldly. The vampire trots over to Lydia and lifts her chin up with one finger.

"I'm a werewolf's worst nightmare." Her blue eyes turn to a deep dark red. Tyler hisses, scaring the shit out of the red head. "Ah!" She backs away behind a blonde girl, who instantly moves behind her Scott. "What is that thing, Scott?! Kill it!" The blonde girl exclaims. Tyler couldn't stop laughing to snap back at the girl. She was cackling so much that it was getting hard for her to breathe. "Man, haha, that never gets old." She points out, wiping tears away. Malia growls at the vampire and tries to go at her. She was blocked by one of the Stiles'. "No Malia. It's not worth it. You don't know what she is." Tyler turns from happy and laughing to pissed off in the matter of seconds. She hates Malia on our world and Malia hates her.

"It's good to know that no matter what world we go to that Malia will alway be my enem-Ah!" She was cut of when Brody grabbed her shoulder with full force, sending her to the ground. "Sorry you guys. She won't be a problem anymore. Will you Tyler?" She frantically shook her head, making him let go. Brody put so much pressure on her shoulder that he broke the skin. Blood gushes out of the imprinted in her skin. She didn't panic though. Tyler just stays down, not looking up at her leader who could easily put her back in line.

"Wow, that was... Cool?" Isaac asks more than state.

"What the hell was that?" Lydia asks.

"I second that question." Kira pipes up.

Stiles-1 POV

Alright, I'll bite. These other universe people are dangerous, but in a good way. "How the hell did he just do that, by the way?" I restate Lydia's question to my doppelganger. A demon looking girl is scared of a merman or whatever they call themselves. Didn't he say the name of what him and the other Stiles are? Si-ren-ex, right? Yeah, I think that's what he said.

The other me looks over in my direction, suddenly realizing that none of the people from this world will have any idea on who these people are or what they can do. "And one other thing. Why are there two Liams now? Did he come from your universe?" I ask suspiciously.

"We just came looking for Brody, Scott and Stiles. We don't know how or why we are here with some doppelgangers like yourself." One of the Liams answers.

"Well, to us, you guys are the copies." Scott points out.

"Okay, back to the main point. Who the hell are they?" I ask as I point to the twins.

"This is Taylor, my boyfriend." Brody introduces the new guy as he wraps an arm around his waist. "I'm Tyler." The girl answers as she gets back on her feet.

"What are you?" Malia growls menacingly at the girl. I place an arm on her shoulder, ready to pull her back if I need to. "Vampires." Taylor answers simply.

"Um, you're not going to suck us dry, are you?" Our Liam asks nervously. Brody, the other Stiles, the other Scott, Taylor and Tyler laugh. "Of course not, dummy." Taylor answers.

"Or maybe we will." Tyler smirks. Liam gulps nervously. The pack from this universe all take a small step backwards. The other Scott and the other me walk over to their friends.

"Don't be mean Tyler, don't scare these poor people." Brody tells the vampire.

"Aww, come on, I'm just having some fun." Tyler pouts. Both her brother and Brody glare at her.

"Fine, I'll behave." Tyler sighs in defeat.

"Wait, how did you guys get here?" The other Scott frowns.

"I told you, we don't know. We were looking for you guys, but we found a mirror instead and-" Liam begins, but Brody cuts him off. "You found the mirror?" Brody asks hopefully.

"Well, we did have it until it kind of disappeared." Taylor answers sheepishly.

"Why, was it important?" Tyler asks with a frown.

"I'm guessing you read the inscription on the back, didn't you?" Brody asks his boyfriend. I exchange a confused look with Malia, as she is the closest one to me. Neither of us have a fraction of an idea as to what is going on. I turn back around to the other pack. "Yeah, I tried my best to anyway. I'm not the best at Merish, remember." Taylor replies.

"Well, clearly you translated it well if you're here with us." Brody comments.

"How did you guys come across this oh so powerful mirror anyway?" I ask curiously.

"I found it at the bottom of a lake." The other me shrugs.

"And you decided to take it, didn't you?" I raise my eyebrows. The other me nods in response. That isn't surprising, I probably would have done the same thing. Curiosity will probably be the death of me. "I'm going to assume that the mirror is back in your world." Deaton speaks up. We all turn to him.

"What?" The other Scott asks in surprise.

"Just by hearing what you guys have been saying, it seems like the mirror didn't travel with you." Deaton elaborates for everyone.

"Nope. It didn't." My other self answers, popping the 'p'. Well, that figures. Looks like we got to go hunting for a mirror at the bottom of the lake. Sounds like so much fun in this thirty degree feeling weather we're having.

"Well you guys better start looking because I'm not helping." Samantha snaps and then walks off, motioning for Scott to follow. Scott frowns, but leaves with the girl instead of staying to help. Tyler looks over at the mermaid leaving with a surprised smile. "Now that girl is talking more of my language. Peace out b*tches, I'm going with Blondie." She laughs before running to catch up with Scott's girlfriend. I roll my eyes in disgust. I guess they were wrong when they said opposites attract. That girl is almost as nasty as Samantha.

"Well, there goes two parts of our search party." Kara points out.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Samantha would be too prissy to get into freezing cold water even though she is a mermaid and Tyler is a vampire, so no help there." Kira snickers. I hide a smile. The other worlders bite their lips and look away as if they were trying to avoid a question or something. I think I was the only one who notices, but I catch them in the act. "Why are you guys acting like that? Is there something we are missing here?" I ask, catching the attention of the people from my universe. "Nothing, nothing." The other me lies. I stare at him. "

"I know when you're lying, so you might as well stop right now and just tell us the truth." I snap. The other me sighs. "Fine, Tyler and Taylor probably aren't what you would call your usual vampires. They are called Dearg vampires. They can use the abilities of the person's blood they suck." The other Stiles explains.

"Okay?" Lydia comments with a frown.

"Basically, we can use the abilities of any supernatural creature if we bit them." Taylor sums up.

"Besides, vampires aren't useless. They have their own abilities too." Brody adds.

"Well, that sounds great." I reply sarcastically.

"Question. Who the hell does that Samantha think she is?" The other Liam asks.

"Yeah, she seems a bit... rude." Taylor comments. Ha, that is putting it nicely. I sigh and roll my eyes, not really wanting to talk about Samantha. "That's Scott's girlfriend. She isn't usually like this." Lydia replies. The other Liam's eyes widen.

"Scott is going out with that thing?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yeah. Shocking, huh?" The other Scott answers.

"Well, who's the other girl that is actually kind?" The other Liam asks curiously.

"This is Kara, my girlfriend." Isaac introduces Kara as he holds onto her hand. The girl in questions smiles shyly at the remaining vampire and the other Liam. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." She answers. The other Liam smiles back. "See? This one is nice. Samantha seems like a total bitch and I haven't even known her for more than a few minutes." He comments.

"I'm surprised, I would have thought Scott would have been dating... uh, never mind." The other Liam trails off.

"Don't worry, we have already told them." The other Scott says as he takes the other Stiles' hand.

"Okay, that's good." The other Liam sighs in relief.

"So, are we going out to the lake or not?" I suggest, feeling tired of this conversation. Deaton nods.

"Sure. I'll wait here for you guys. I will try to find some clues about this mysterious mirror." Deaton replies. The rest of us walk out of the animal clinic and make our way to the lake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
1.1K 40 5
"It had been nearly exactly two years since Stiles Stilinski had been taken. His disappearance devastated the pack in more ways than one that no one...
24.8K 286 36
Senior year has officially begun for Scott, Josie, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira. And Liam was entering the Sophomore year. Everything is beginning to ch...
612 12 29
What if the whole story line for 'Teen Wolf' never happened. Scott was never bitten and everything that has happened, didn't. Mylia has just recently...