Writing Our Story (Complete)

By Monsi_Salcedo

Demi Lovato & Harry Styles Demi Lovato moves into a new town after the death of her mother. Her dad wanting... More

Writing Our Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank You
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Fun Facts on Writing Our Story

Chapter 14

112 9 3
By Monsi_Salcedo

It had been a few weeks since the kiss, Mr.Styles had made Demi stay after class everyday to make sure she was fine. They would stay in his class and talk about random topics. Demi's trust for him was slowly growing stronger each day. Demi was sitting down on his desk as she watch him clean his room.

"So what do you think about The Giver? "

Demi ask as she watch him bend over to get a paper under a desk.

"It was a very good. Since also like you, i'm a book worm. I like how in their community everything is perfect but the giver and Jonas could see how life wasn't perfect. What about you ?"

Demi lick her lips as she look at him, tilting her head to the side. She bite her bottom lip as she thought about the book.

"What I found interesting how the giver, Jonas, and Gabriel had the same eye color. As if they were related some how. I hate how it didn't have an ending."

Demi said as she tilted her head back looking at the ceiling. Harry look back at her with a smile on his face.

"Well I actually like how the book ended."

Demi look back down at Harry with a confused facial expression. Harry thought it look cute every time she didn't understand something.

"Why ? The author left it unfinished."

Demi said as she got off his desk. Crossing her arms against her chest.

"That the thing, he left it unfinished. Everybody could created their own ending. Which I find very interesting."

He said as he put away the books before making his way to Demi. Looking down into her hazel eyes as she figured out what he meant.

"So you like mystery. Interesting, didn't picture you as a find of mystery guy. I thought you like more romance novels."

Harry laugh as Demi giggle as they both shook their head. Harry ran his hand threw his short curls. 

"Didn't you say you write songs? Could I possibly hear one ?"

Harry ask with hope in his eyes. Demi look at him with surprise in her eyes. Trying to find as excuse as she know would bring many of her notebooks to school. To pass time as she would stay everyday after school, but she never really used them. As Harry and her would always manage to find a topic. Biting her bottom lip as she look back at her backpack. Thinking about it as she look at the ground.

"You do that a lot, I noticed."

Harry said as Demi's would turn quickly to his direction.

"What?"

Demi ask as she look at him.

"You bite your bottom lip when your nervous or uncomfortable. Didn't meant to make you feel odd. It just when Liam and you talk. It's always about writing songs. He told me that you have a beautiful soft singing voice. I would love to hear it."

Demi smile at him as she thought about it. Nodding her head as she found a little bit of confidence in her.

"Okay. Just this one thing. Do you know where the school keep their instrument?"

Demi ask as she raise her eyebrow at Harry.

"Yeah, i'm good friend with the school's music teacher. Come on."

He said as they made their way out of the classroom. Not before Demi could grab her stuff. Harry would show her the way as it was all the other side of school. Many songs would be going threw her head as she finally pick one. Harry opening the door for Demi as she said thank you. Finding the lights as Demi look inside the class. It was wide with many space. Her smile turn big as she saw the piano sitting in the middle. Looking back at Harry as he had his hands inside his dress pants, giving her a shy smile. Tilting her head to the piano as Harry notice it. Demi made her way to the piano as she took a seat, looking back at him. She patted the empty space next to her for him to sit at. Harry giggle as he made his way to her. Sitting next to her as Demi place her hand on the keys. He watch as she filled the room with her music, he could here her soft humming to a song that unknown to him. Demi look at him as she giggle, creating a big smile on her face. That he will soon love to place on her face. Demi eyes was focusing on the keys as she thought about the man sitting next to him.

"Do you know how to play?"

He shook his head saying no as Demi grab his hand. She felt it again, a small spark when they would touch. It send goosebumps into her skin.   Lifting it up as she place it on the keys.

Harry laugh as he look at her.

"What now, Dems?"

Demi shrug her shoulders.

"Just follow my fingers."

Taking her hand to the other side of the piano as she started to play a soft tune. After a minute of watching her, he was copying her finger motion. The tune was soft and magical, this beat always lifted Demi's spirited when she was sad. It remind her of something that she wasn't fully sure of. They continue to play the soft tune Harry remember why they came in here.

"Are you going to show me your song, little lady?"

Demi look at him as she blush at the nickname. Pushing her hair behind her, placing her hands on the keys as she decided to sing the duet song, her and Niall sang. As she sang and play her song, Harry was watching her. He thought she look so pretty focusing on the keys. Demi's eyes would go to his face as he was closer to her. Leaving no space between the two. Harry would make funny faces which cause Demi to laugh. Their faces would soon get closer by each passing second. Their lips were inches apart when they got interrupted by Harry's phone. Getting up from the stool as he took out his phone. Demi had disappointment in her eyes as she look at the seat. Closing the piano top as she heard him talking to his friend Louis. She could hear his voice from where she was sitting down. He was cracking jokes to make Harry laugh. Demi smile at him as she grab her backpack. Looking at the clock as she had now spend two hours alone with Harry. It was becoming usual for them to spend more time together now. Getting his attention as she told him she was leaving. Harry gave her a sigh to give him a minute as she nodded her head. Harry made dinner plans with his friend as his fiancee would be working late. Demi would always get weird feeling in her stomach when they mentioned her. She couldn't understand why. Harry hang up his cell as he walk to her.

"Sorry about that, love. You have a very lovely voice. It should be shared with the world."

Demi smile as she felt her cheeks warming up. Every time he could give her a compliment, she would blush like crazy. She hope she didn't look like a freak when she did that. She felt his finger on her cheek, and there it is again. A small spark flew between them, causing her to look up. She look into his green eyes as the light caught it. His eyes always told a story, which she could read for her entire life. She could see every emotions which she was never good at reading, but it change after she meet him. Taking a step back as hold on to her backpack strap.

"I should get going. I have some homework to finish. See ya tomorrow, Mr. Styles "

"Bye, Demetria"

He watch her until she left the room. It gave Demi's butterflies when he said her full name. Getting out of the building as she cover her faces before letting out a squeak of excitement. Walking down the steps as she made it to her bike. Getting on it as she rode home thinking about her very special teacher. Who she might have a crush on.

~
(With Harry)

After 40 minutes of leaving the school, Harry was now pulling into the small restaurant. He has gone home and change into more comfortable clothes. Parking his car as he remembers Demi playing the piano. It was soft and filled the enter room. She look happy doing it. Swinging his keys in his finger before getting out of the car. Making sure he had his phone, wallet and keys as he close the door. Walking up to the restaurant as he already saw his friend's car parked. Walking in as his eyes scan the room before falling on a head with messy hair. Smiling at his friend as he walk up to him.

"Hey sorry that i'm late."

Louis look up from his phone to look at Harry.

"It's fine, mate. Besides I just got here like five minutes ago."

Harry nodded as he took a seat across from Louis. They made small talk after the waiters took their regular order. It was usual for them to come to the restaurant but after they both graduated college it have been difficult for them to hangout together. 

"How are you and Kendall? Haven't heard much from you two after that engagement party, Kendall's sisters threw for you too. "

Harry scratch his head as he tried to find an answer.

"Honestly, I don't know. Ever since we both started working, we really haven't had much time to like actually hang out or even talk to each other. "

Louis gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean, you don't have much time ? I thought Kendall didn't work on Sundays. "

Harry played with his rings, as he look at Louis confused face.

"Well she doesn't go to the office but they are always calling her. When she's not on the phone, she's busy either finishing a project. Or she's sleeping as she been working late hours a lot recently."

Louis look at him as Harry was still playing with his rings. He scratch his head as he tried to find a response to it.

"Sorry lad, that sad to hear. Okay, how about your job. What have those kids been up to lately?"

Harry smile as he thought about his students. Lucky he didn't have a crazy class as he only had lower classmates.
"Well so far they had giving me two grade level. I teach freshman and sophomores. Lucky none of my students are struggling, which means i'm explaining this well."

The waiters gave them their drinks as she said that their meals would be out shorty. They watch her leave as Louis took a sip of his drink.

"Lower class men? I feel bad for you. Don't they still act as if they are 5 years old?"

Harry rub the back of his neck as he thought about it.

"Depends on the students you get. I only have like one class like that but I could usually get them under control. Now the most "relax" class I have is my 1st and 7th period. Many because everyone is tired by that time. Either that they just woke up an hour ago or they are tired because of the long day. I still wouldn't change it for anything in the world. "

Within 10 minutes they got their food. They continue to talk about random topic as Harry told Louis about his weird dream. Finding the girl under the water in the bathtub to the file. Harry told him everything not leaving a detail out.

"What do you think it means ?"

Louis laugh as he tried to figure out something. Taking a bite of his food as he relax in his chair.

"I can't stand to see you with her. I know she makes you happy but you said you feel complete with me."

Looking at his friends with those short curls pushed back as he shrug his shoulders.

"Along with the file that says secret lover. Hate to tell you this but if this dream does mean something. It sounds like you might have an affair with somebody. Maybe with in this days or years to come. Who knows you and Kendall always look so deeply in love with each other. Give the fact that you don't see each other that often. You still love each other, right ?"

Harry nodded his head to him as he thought about the kiss with his student. Gosh that was a mistake that he wish that he could take back. Lucky nobody knows about it, he had convince Demi not to tell anybody.

"Besides it just a dream, they come in all shapes and sizes. I don't think is anything to worry about." 

Harry nodded his head agreeing with him.

"Yeah just a dream. I'm being paranoid."

They said their for another hour as they continue to talk about many topic. Soon they finish the meal slitting the bill in half. They walk out of the restaurant as they said their goodbyes. Harry tried not to think about the last time he went to a restaurant. It ended up with him crying his way home.

~
A bit of a boring chapter I know. But hey I did give you an almost kiss. Thank you for read this.
Love you ducklings.
:)
-Mons
1/3/17
Happy new year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 242 11
Harry Styles is the leader of a punk thing. He has tattoos, smokes, doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. Everything you would expect from a...
84.1K 1.7K 24
Love. It can make you or break you. Sometimes we get our perfect fairytale and sometimes we get a broken heart. Love can transform you... Or distrory...
334K 6.3K 48
**this story is going though editing** 18 year old Demi, is Harry's styles younger sister. Demi is very close with the boys, and is dating Niall. Bad...
128K 2.2K 14
It’s hard to trust someone, especially when everyone you ever opened up your heart to has let you down and pushed you away. Louis Tomlinson is hoping...