Team Crafted's New Member (Te...

By ToxicDJ

Meet DJ. She's a 17-year-old girl who lives with Mitch who is also known as the BajanCanadian in Team Crafted... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mitch and his Minecraft
Chapter 2 - Skateboards and Songs
Chapter 3 - Surprises
Chapter 4 - Day at the Races
Chapter 5 - Party Time!
Chapter 6 - Fighting
Chapter 7 - The Hunger Games
Chapter 8 - Recordings
Chapter 9 - Editing and Youtube
Chapter 10 - He asked me...
Chapter 11 - Betting and Vlogs
Chapter 12 - New Friend Alert
Chapter 13 - Secrets Spilled
Chapter 14 - Skateboarding
Chapter 15 - Captured
Chapter 16 -Tortured
Chapter 17 - Critical
Chapter 18 - Hospital Trip
Chapter 19 - Thee Results
Chapter 20 - First Kiss
Chapter 20 - Livestreaming
Chapter 22 - Birthday Planning
Chapter 23 - First Date
Chapter 24 - DJ's Birthday
Chapter 25 - Heart Break
Chapter 26 - Set Things Right
Chapter 27 - Too Late?
Chapter 28 - Forgotten
Chapter 29 - Bowling
Chapter 30 - Minecon
Chapter 31 - Minecon: Day 2
Chapter 32 - Minecon Singing
Chapter 33 - Home Again
Chapter 34 - DJing and Happy Faces
Chapter 35 - Rage
Chapter 36 - Vlogs and Video
Chapter 38 - Summer Party!
Chapter 39 - Summer Partay!
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter

Chapter 37 - SPRING BREAK?

3.2K 79 95
By ToxicDJ

IAN'S POV

Wow. Summer already? Time has gone really fast. So many awesome things have happened! Staying round Mitch's, meeting DJ, going to Minecon, going on that day trip to the Racing complex, Minecon, livestreams, recording, moving into this awesome house, the list is endless! Now we had the whole summer together! Kaitlin and Adam look so nice together. Kaitlin is like another Adam and are perfect for each other. DJ and Ty are getting along pretty sweet as well. First day of summer today, and the weather is set for a heat wave.

'SPRING BREAK! SPRING BREAK!' Ty ran around the house screaming for like 10 minutes. 

'Ty. It's not Spring Break.' I say to his as he runs past. He stops and looks at me sadly.

'Whaaaa...' He started.

'It's summer dude. First day of summer today.' Jason says, facepalming.

'Oh... SUMMER BREAK! SUMMER BREAK!' Ty started up again. 

We were waiting for everybody to come downstairs so we could record Draw My Thing. Everybody was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Too hot to wear anything else. Kaitlin wore shorts and a creeper shirt and DJ had knee-length shorts with a shirt of ours that had our Minecraft characters together saying 'UNTAMABLE' in bold letters. 

'What the hell is Ty doing?' DJ said as she sat in her chair.

'Shouting Summer Break. Don't even know why but y'know.' I say.

Ty finished being, well, Ty and we got ready to record. This Summer Adventur Map mini-game was summer edition (surprisingly...) and we all had changed our skins for the summer. Adam had his budder shorts, Jason had blue and orange shorts with his helmet still on, I had dark blue shorts, Quentin was a Mudkip in red shorts, Jordan had red with a white stripe, Mitch had black and red, Jerome wore black, Ty had his summer clothes on with his bikini on (mental facepalm there) and DJ had black shorts on with a red and black shirt on.

'Why you no wear bikini? It's a bikini party!' Ty said.

'One: Because I don't have a bikini and two: you are the only one in a bikini so it is not a bikini party.' DJ said as we started the recording things. 

'GO FLUFFY!' Adam shouted.

'Hey everybody, what's going on? Jerome here and I'm with Sky, Mitch, Ian, Jason, Quentin, Jordan, Ty and DJ -' Jerome was cut off by Ty and Adam shouting 'Summer break'.

'Seriously? And we are playing Summer Adventure Map. What is Summer Adventure Map...IAN!?' Jerom mimiced Adam.

'Well, we are magically stranded on an magic island and have to magically find all the magical keys magically to magically open up this magical portal magically which magically will magically then magically teleport us magically back magically to our magically magic house magically.' I say as everybody just stares at me.

'What?'

'Umm... Yeah. To much talking! I WANNA ROCK THIS HARDCORE PARKOUR HARDCORE PARKOUR!' DJ said as she started the map.

'Wait up!' We said as we followed her.

The course had 70 stages and we got through them pretty quickly. On the way we got weapons, a few different potions and armour which was a bikini...in luminous pink... Ty put it on with no shame and soon everybody but DJ had it on.

'So much for no bikini party huh?' Ty said to DJ.

'Put it on! Full bikini party for summer break!' I say.

'No.'

We chanted for her to put it on and soon she gave in. We cheered and continued with the final stages of the map.

'Wooo! Parkour! Jerome, get back here!' Mitch said as we left him behind.

'I'm gonna win the Hunger Deans!' Jerome said as he beat the course. We won the game at the same time and we signed off.

'Woah that was fun,' I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

'Editing, edit yeah! Edit editing editing!' Adam sung out of tune.

We edited the videos and uploaded it. It was now something like 27 degrees and we were struggling to keep cold.

'SO HOT!' Jerome said, stating the obvious.

'Well done Captain Obvious.' Mitch said.

'Why don't we try out the swimming pool? We havn't done that yet,' Jordan suggests.

'Yeah! Get changed then meet back here ok?' Quentin said.

'Hokeyp.' DJ, Mitch, Jerome and Adam said in unison. The guys got their trunks on and the girls put their costumes on. Kaitlin had a black and red costume on with a shirt over the top and DJ wore shorts and a shirt with her costume underneath. 

Our swimming pool was massive. It was around 3.5 meters deep, had a slide, diving board, a jaccuzi pool attachted to it, water fall part, was around 20 meters long and the temperature could be changed. Like our old house, there was a part which hung over the pool so you could jump in from that is you wanted and from the lip of it was the waterfall. If ou swim through the waterfall, there was a dark part which at night would light up in red and blue and had a seat so you could sit. I loved the pool.

'I swear to God if you chuck me in there...' DJ said but was stopped as Jerome ran and jumped off the edge of the over hanging part, making  large splash as he entered the water.

'Holy balls that is colder than I expected.' He said as we all laughed.

'CANNON BALL!' I yelled as I too jumped off and cannon balled into the water.

Jerome was right. The water was cold, but refreshing. One by one, everybody jumped in.

'BUDDER!' Adam screamed as he leaped off the side last. We were all in the pool and splashing around.

'That is nice and cool. Can we spend the day in here?' Jason said.

'No dude. We have to get out at some point. Besides, we can jump in the pool whenever we want!' DJ said, treading water.

'What do we do now?' I say, holding onto the side.

'CHICKEN FIGHT!' Kaitlin yelled.

'What's a chicken fight?' Quentin said.

DJ's and Kaitlin's jaws dropped.

'How can you not know?' Kaitlin said, swimming around in circles.

'Basically, it works in pairs. There are two people per team and one person sits on the others shoulders. The person on the bottom has to knock the other pairs, top player off the bottom player's shoulders. It's really fun!' DJ explained.

'There are ten of us so if we each partner up then we can do 2v2!' I say.

'Awesome! Shotgun Mitch!' Jerome said, pulling Mitch through the water to join where he is in the pool.

'I get mah girl!' Adam said as Kaitlin joined him by his side.

'Quentin and Sparklez for ever!' The mudkip said.

'Space kid can go with Lord Derp over there.' Ty said. Jason swam up to me and Ty went with DJ.

'Hop on mah shoulders dude.' I say as Jason hauls himself up. I steady myself by holding onto the side. 

On the bottom of the pairs was me, Quentin, Adam, Mitch and DJ. The others were ontop.

'Jason, get your hand out of mah face!' I say to him.

'Sorry dude.' He says.

DJ'S POV

Ty leaped onto my shoulders because I said I would kill him if I got on his shoulders. Treading water, I flicked my hair out my eyes and Ty lent his elbows on my head like I was a table. Kaitlin was pushing Adam's hair in his face which I rolled my eyes at.

'Who's going first?' Jordan said.

'Merome and Kaitlin and Adam,' Ian and Jason said in time. They swam to the middle of the pool and faced each other, Mitch and Adam on the bottom treading water.

Ty shouted go and the two on top linked arms and tried to push the other off. Adam and Mitch swam to and fro until Adam lost grip of Kaitlin and she fell backwards into the water. She broke the surface laughing.

'MEROME FOR DAYZ!' Jerome shouted and Mitch flung him off to give a bro hug.

'Ssundee Universe and CaptainMudkipz!' Adam shouted.

'Come on space-kid!' I shout to him and he sticks his tounge out in reply. Meanie. This was a pretty good fight. Jordan and Quentin kept circling Ian and Jason until Jason fell off.

'AND JASON WENT DOWN LIKE AN ASTEROID!' I shouted to the tune of 'Wrecking Ball'.

After hours in the pool, we got out. We had ice cream and watched Cars 2 (A/N I love that film and don't judge) for no apparent reason. We just watched random films like Despicable Me and Harry Potter until it was 10pm. We fell asleep on the sofa. Kaitlin was asleep in Adam's grasp, Jason, Ian and Jerome asleep in their gaming chairs, Mitch, Quentin and Ian asleep on the sofa and I was resting against Ty's chest and he had his arm around me. We were the olny ones awake.

'Today was so much fun.' I said.

'Yeah. I liked it when Jerome and Mitch flung Jason into the pool like we did with you that time. That was funny.'

'That was pretty cool. First day of summer break according to you.' I looked up at him.

'Can't diss the Summer Break DJ. Or I would have to kill you.' He joked.

'I don't wanna die!' I say, pretending to cower into his side.

'Night DJ.'

'Night Ty.' I sa as he pulled me into him. I rested my head on his shoulder as his head rested on mine. I fell asleep to the rhythmic beatinf of Ty's heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...
12.2K 198 12
Ablie or Album is a 21 year old girl who lives in L.A. She gets on a plane to go to Pax Prime in Washington. Little does she know she gets to sit by...
28.8K 615 31
*Cover artwork done by Zakuroendergodess* Melanie is the sister of Jason, a gaming commentator named Minecraftuniverse. She has a crush on his friend...
1.6K 44 23
Mitch Has kicked seto out of team crafted, And he gotten into fight with sky. But now, he's gone. The Team crafted search him and meet other people o...