My Seven Brothers

By _Sam-Winchester_

COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Exc... More

Meet the Winchesters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
11|| Taken Bacon
12|| Backstories
13|| Cousins
14|| Witches Beware
15|| Texas Y'all
16|| Homecoming is a Big Deal
17|| Friends?
C18: Weston
C19: Perfectly Perfect
C20: Holidays!
C21: Tree Decorating
chapter 21 clear up :)
C23: Explaining Nolan
C24: #Braniel
C25: You little sh-
C26: Christmas
C27: Bear Bear
28: Aunt Isabell
C29: Valentines Day
C30: My Idiot
C31: Here Comes the Bride
C32: Graduation
Epilogue
authors note
authors note + sequel info

C22: I'm Wounded!

25.1K 611 118
By _Sam-Winchester_

"I swear if you give me one more hug and ask if I'm okay, I'll hurt you." I hiss.

"Okay okay" Ryan says holding his hands up. Archer comes into the room and hugs me.

"Are you okay?" Archer asks smirking.

"Archer Lillian Anderson!" I squeal moving around in his arms. What can I say, his mom wanted a girl.

"Hey! Don't mention my middle name" he pouts.

"Lillian, Lillian, Lillian, Lillian" I shout. He covers his ears and walks out of the room.

"I missed you" Brody runs into the room and hugs my leg. I kneel down and wrap him up in a bear hug. I stand up with him still in my arms.

"Your going to be a great mother" Chris whispers in my ear. I smile at him and rock Brody in my arms. Poor boy is so tired. Its way past his bed time. He quickly falls asleep in my arms.

I hand the sleeping Brody to Chris. He looks at me with concern. "You'll be fine. He's asleep" I assure Chris. Chris cradled him and rocked him back and forth.

He'd be such a perfect father. Chris carries Brody into his room and sets him on the bottom bunk. I went into the nursery and kissed the twins goodnight.

Speaking of twins, I need to go Christmas shopping for them and everyone else. Well except for Athena. I start to wrap her gifts, doing a successful job. I love wrapping gifts. I wrapped her gifts with wrapping paper with little dogs with Santa hats.

To: Athena From: Isabell

I put the gifts under the tree and smile at the beautifully decorated tree. I can finally get some rest. I dive deep into the covers and fall fast asleep.

Ice. Cold. Water.

"You have 5 fudging seconds to get the fudge out of my room before I cut your precious jewels off." I hiss as I shoot out of bed. Alex and Kael run out of my room, laughing. Those idiots poured a bucket of ice cold water on my head. Oh perfect, they totally missed me. I stepped away from my drenched sheets and headed into the bathroom.

I started a bath and put a bath bomb in the tub. I soaked in the tub and closed my eyes. This was much needed. I got out of the bath. I got dressed and took the sheets off the bed. I put the sheets in the dryer and headed into the living room.

"This means war" I hiss. "Dearest Nicky, please come here." He strolls into the kitchen, whistling.

"Your the prank master, this morning the numbskulls poured a bucket of ice water on me. I need to get them back," I say emphasizing the need.

"Ah I see. You need my help?" He asks smirking. I nod my head and put a pout on my face.

"How about I help you if you set me up with one of your friends?" He says smiling sheepishly.

"Your such a guy" I laugh, shoving his arm. "No can do. Brooklyn's dating Daniel and Bailey's dating Carter, its not gonna work out well." I say and he pouts.

"Pftt. No one can resist this awesomeness" he says while flexing.

"Save it for basketball" I joke. Nicky will help me. He has a soft spot for me, even though he acts tough.

Christopher R. Wild

Hatred. All I felt was hatred for Nolan. How could he do that to her? God was I an idiot for believing he was a good person.   I hate him so much, so much. It was hard to resist the urge to go over to the police station and punch him. Thankfully that imbecile was in "Juvie." I fudging hate him. Wow Isabell was really rubbing off on me. Fudging huh?

"Dude you are so whipped" Colton chuckles. He showed me my Instagram page. Most of the photos were of Isabell and I. There was an occasional football and Violet post. My profile picture was my favorite picture ever. A picture of my girl and I. It was right after a game and we were on the field. I still had my uniform on and she was grinning like there was no tomorrow. My arm was draped around her waist, the other arm carrying my helmet.

"Yeah yeah" I mumble. At this point in my life, Isabell was on her monthly thing and mad at me. Really mad. She's mad because I stole one of her Ruffles chips. Pretty sure she started to cry, then started to yell at me and hit my 6 pack. She ended up hurting my fist and whining.

Okay, maybe she didn't hurt herself...

I picked up Starbucks and Sour Patch Kids.

I snuck up in her room with the food. Hopefully, she'll forgive me. I opened the door quietly and she was asleep with an arm slung around Harvey, Austin was asleep on her chest. She'd be the perfect mother. I took a picture of her and posted it on my Instagram.

And captioned it,

My baby 😍❤

She'll hate me for it later, but she's too cute not to post. She shuffled around the bed. I chuckle and set her Starbucks and Sour Patch Kids on her nightstand. She'll know who its from.

I sat on the couch with Colton and Carter as we played COD.

"Bro! Theres someone behind you" Colton screamed. I turned my game character around and shot the guy.

"And theres another person behind you" Carter says, chuckling. Isabell wrapped her arms around me, smiling. A big grin appeared on my face and I turned my head to face her.

She sat down next to me and cuddled into the crook of my neck. She was wearing a pig onesie and was drinking her Starbucks.  I wrap an arm around her shoulder and continue with COD. Colton fake cough and I turned to him, glaring. He mouthed, whipped. Carter burst into laughter and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even laugh Carter, lets go get Bailey." I offer, starting to stand up. Isabell frowns and pushes me back on the couch. She leans her head against my shoulder and sips her coffee.

"Well. Uh. Fine" Carter mutters. Speaking of Bailey, she walks into the living room with Brooklyn by her side.

"Hey babe" Bailey says smiling. Carter breaks into a goofy grin and he wraps an arm around her waist. Colton mouths "whipped" to me as I roll my eyes. Brooklyn sits next to Isabell. Isabell breaks from my grasp and wraps her arms around Brooklyn.

Brooklyn laughs at Isabell's attire and attitude. She takes the drink out of Isabell's hands and takes a sip of it. Isabell glared at Brooklyn and snatched the drink back. 

"Your a meanie weenie, Brooky bear" Isabell shouted.

"Awh. Is poor Izzy Wizzy okay?" She cooed, pinching Isabell's cheeks. She swats Brooklyn's hands away.

"Where's Danny Boy?" Colton asks.

"With Nicky Sticky" Carter answers as he blows up a building.

"Chris" Isabell whispers. I lean my head towards her.

"Yes, my love?" I whisper back. Her cheeks turn pink and she smiles.

"Can you throw this away?" She asks hopefully while handing me her Starbucks cup.

"Of course, my love." She smiles sheepishly and  goes over to talk to Brooklyn. I see Colton in the corner of my eye making whipping motions.

I go into the kitchen and throw the cup away. My phone starts to ring in my pocket.

"Christopher?" My dads voice booms.

"Yes?"

"Guess who's interested in you?"

"Who?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Clemson" he says, clearly excited.

"Wait. Really?" Clemson has been one of my dream schools for a long time. But it was far from my favorite people. Isabell was here, my mom and sister are here, Coltons signing with OU, and Carters signing with A&M.

"Thanks for the news dad. I gotta go."

"Christo-" I hang up and slam my phone on the counter. What am I supposed to do... It was around a 14ish hour ride home. I pick my phone up off the counter and examine it. Well it's not totally shattered, just kind of cracked.

Fudge.

Isabella R. M. Winchester

I heard Chris slam his phone on the counter. I poked my head through the doorway and look at him. He noticed me and starts to smile as he shoves his phone is his pocket.

"Let me see" I say reaching my hand out.

"Show you what?" He asks nervously. I glare at him and he breaks into a smile.

"No matter how scary and threatening you are, your super cute while doing it."

"Flattery will get you no where. Give me your phone" I say putting my hands on my hips. He sighs and hands me his phone. The screen was cracked, all over. "Explain, please." I say and hand his phone back to him. "Collin might be able to fix it, he likes to mess with phones and technology. But anyways, continue and explain please."

"Clemson wants to sign me" he says running a hand through his hair.

Oh.

"Thats great Ryder!" I wrap my arms around him. But inside my heart ached. One of my best friends, gone. 14 hours away.

"I don't understand why your starting to call me by my middle name. And I'm glad your happy for me. I'll miss you so much" Chris embraces me and kisses my forehead.

"I'll come and visit as much as I can. I love you so much" Chris mumbles. "Plus we still have half a school year left."

"I love you," he smashed his lips against mine and my stomach erupted into butterflies. He kissed me passionately. I smile through the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. Someone cleared their throat and we broke apart. I started blushing as Bailey shook her head at us.

"Tsk Tsk. Bad children" Bailey says shaking her head. "Get a room!" She scrunches her nose up.

"That wasn't nearly as bad as what you and Carter do" I giggle. She blushes and shakes her head. I've walked in many times while they're either kissing or like cuddling. Gross. 

I walk back to the living room with Bailey; Chris and Collin were in the kitchen talking about his phone problem. I smiled as Bailey sat down next to Carter and he wrapped an arm around her. Carter saw me watching and gave me a goofy smile. He got up and sat next to me on the barstools.

"It'll be fine. I've see you and Chris, nothing can break that bond. Plus it's only 2 years till you can join him in college. The distance might even do you some good. I'll always be here for you, but maybe 2 1/2 hours away. If it makes you feel better, Colton might sign with Clemson too." Carter assures me.

"You were always my favorite" I say smiling. He smiles goofily back at me.

"Obviously I am your favorite, I mean look at me." He says gesturing towards him.

"Remind me again why Baileys dating you" I tease. He rolls his eyes.

"Because I'm awesome" he brags, flexing his muscles.

"Go away, noodle arms." He gasping and falls to the ground.

"I'm wounded" he cries.

"Hello wounded, my names Isabell. Nice to meet you" I say holding my hand out for him to shake.

"Hater" he mumbles as he "sashays" away.

A/N

AHHHH HEY GUYS

my winter break is over :(

legit as I'm typing this I'm getting ready for school

but anyways,

HAVR A LOVELY DAY

Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.1K 51
Aspen Anderson has eight over protective brothers. She falls for a bad boy ignoring her brothers warnings after an event that ruined Aspen. She deals...
485K 11.1K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
35.6K 747 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
114K 3.2K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...