I'm THAT Tomlinson Twin (One...

By gemlikedye

Louis has always liked my sister Celeste better than me, but I never understood why. I'm fed up with all of t... More

I'm THAT Tomlinson Twin
Ch. 1: I'm Drew
Ch. 2 Making New Friends
Ch. 3 Dropping out of School
Ch. 4 "I'm Coming With You."
Ch. 5: Music Class Win
Ch. 6: Leaving
Ch. 7: Meeting the Queen
Ch. 8: Spending Some Time....
Ch 9: White
Ch.10: What I Like About You
Ch. 11: First Interview
Ch. 12: I Don't Need To Be 'Talked' To.
Ch. 13: Cousin
Ch. 14: The Less You See
Ch. 15: Welcome
Ch. 16: Karaoke night
Ch. 18: Jack and Jill, awh!
Honestly...
Again...

Ch 17: Let's Be

1.3K 43 10
By gemlikedye

Ch. 17:

*DREW'S POV*

"MTV Cribs! Welcome to my hotel room!" I exclaimed, opening the door to my hotel room and letting Wesley and Adelaide in. They both ran past me into the room. I found them both sprawled out on my bed, trying to push each other off.

"You share this room?" Wesley asked.

"Yeah, with my bandmate Bobbi." I told him. "But she won't be back for a couple of hours because she's at the show."

"Cool." Wes answered, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

"I'm gonna order some pizza, and Adelaide can I talk to you outside on the balcony?" I asked, making her give me a questioning look, but nod anyway. I ordered the pizza on my laptop and then walked out to the balcony, where Adelaide was looking out at the view.

"When are you going to tell him?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" Adelaide asked.

"Are you kidding? I can see the way you look at him. You're totally into him." I said, making her look at me wide eyed.

"Is it that obvious?" She asked.

"Oh, not to him." I said, making her sigh in relief. "Why don't you tell him?" I asked.

"I can't."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Wesley is my best friend. He's the only one who has stuck by me through everything. But, he's got a whole other life out there in Cali. I wonder if he's here to stay, but I feel like this is a visit and he'll be back over there in a few days. I don't even know if he's gonna come back. Plus, we've been friends most of our lives. What if we become something, and then everything goes to sh*t. It'll all be ruined." Adelaide explained. "Besides, I'm not what he wants."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Wesley's gone out with girls so much prettier than I am. I'm just... bleh." She said.

"Nuh uh. Nope. We are not going to have this conversation because you are none of those things. You are gorgeous, and fun, witty and hilarious. If he were to turn you down he'd be making a huge mistake, because you're worth more than gold." I told her sternly. Adelaide looked at me for a few seconds before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you." She said as the door slid open.

"Hey, the guy just arrived with the pizza. I paid him." Wesley said.

"Oh, thanks Wes." Adelaide said, letting me go and rushing inside to go eat.

"You didn't have to pay for it, Wesley, I was going to." I told him, walking back inside.

"Nonsense. If you're letting us chill here, the least I could do was pay for some food." Wesley said. "And call me Wes."

We ate and joked around for a good 40 minutes before Adelaide excused herself to the bathroom.

"Okay, be real with me here. Do you like her?" I asked him.

"Woah, straight to the point." Wesley answered. "Adelaide? Yeah, she's my best friend."

"Not like that. Look, I'm in the middle of a huge debacle with my best friend right now because i found out that he has a crush on me, just be real with me. Do you have a crush on Adelaide?" I asked. I need him to admit this to me, girls don't take that long in the bathroom.

"I've known Adelaide since we were kids, I know everything about her." Wesley said. "I don't have a crush on her, Drew. I am absolutely in love with the girl." He added with a longing look.

"That's great!" I said before Adelaide made her entrance back into the room.

"What's great?" She asked.

"Uh, I asked Wesley if you guys would want to come to the concert tomorrow, since it the last one. He said yes!" I lied. I can't have her knowing, I have a plan.

"Well, we should be going. I have quite the day planned for us tomorrow." Wesley said.

"Oh here, put your number in my phone and I'll text you about the tickets for tomorrow." I said, handing my phone to him. He typed his number in and I winked at him as he handed it back.

"Bye guys, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, hugging Adelaide goodbye as they left.

-

*Texts*

From: Drew
To: Wes
It's Drew. Don't let Adelaide see this.

From: Wes
To: Drew
Okay... Can I ask why?

From: Drew
To: Wes
Because you are gonna tell her how you feel. And I'm gonna help you

From: Wes
To: Drew
Or we could NOT do that

From: Drew
To: Wes
Nope, it's happening. I have a plan.
Can you sing? Adelaide said you can sing.

From: Wes
To: Drew
I am NOT singing to her

From: Drew
To: Wes
Stop being a punk, yes you are. It's romantic.
Don't you want to be with her?

From: Wes
To: Drew
More than anything, actually.
Fine, I'll do it.

From: Drew
To: Wes
Good.
Here's what we're gonna do. Be at the arena at 3 o'clock tomorrow...

-(The next day)-

"Okay guys! Last show in London, let's get this soundcheck underway!" I spoke into the mic.

Everyone knew what the plan was for today: prank 5SOS. And one way we're gonna do that is by making them perform with us.

I felt a buzz from my pocket and fished out my phone to see the message from Wes, saying that he's here.

"Hold up guys, I'll be right back. Just give me a sec." I announced.

"Wait, is he here?" Bobbi asked, making me turn to her. I told her my plan, and she thinks it's gonna work.

"Yeah." I said, making her run and jump off the stage with me to go get Wesley. We ran backstage and out to the gate, where Wesley stood.

"Wes, hey!" I said, opening the gate for him and giving him a hug.

"Hey, Drew. Look, Addie's hanging with a bunch of fans she met out front. I told her I was going to look for a bathroom, so we gotta hurry up." Wesley said.

"Of course." I responded, grabbing his hand and leading him back inside. "This is Bobbi, my friend I told you about last night."

"Hey." She said.

"Nice to meet you." Wes said.

"She thinks this is going to work." I told him.

"I hope it does." Wesley responded. "Woah, this place is huge when it's empty."

"Alright losers! This is Wesley! We're gonna help him profess his love!" I called out to the three boys on stage.

"Drewwwwww." Wesley whined, making me laugh.

"Get your ass on stage, Prince." I laughed.

-

"Okay, London. Since it's our last show here for a while, we want to do two special things for you! How do you feel about that?!" I said into the mic, making the crowd scream.

"Okay, so first, we're gonna slow things down a little. You guys have been partying with us while we've been up here, but now it's time to chill out a little." I said while everyone screamed. I looked to Jack and Ryder and saw them getting out their acoustics. "I made a few friends yesterday, and one of them has something special to say. So everyone, please give it up for my friend Wesley Prince!" I said, making eye  contact with Adelaide, who stood in the VIP section. Her eyes were wide as Jack and Ryder started playing the familiar tune and Wes walked out on stage, mic in hand.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me" Wesley sang.
"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly"

Both Jack and Ryder joined in to harmonized with Wesley during the next part:
"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things"

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me"

Both Bobbi and I walked down to the VIP section and pulled Adelaide back to the stairs, bringing her up on stage.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things"

Wesley turned to Adelaide and grabbed her hand, while her other hand was covering her mouth in shock.

"You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh
I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things" Adelaide stood in shock as Wesley finished singing, so he decided to speak.

"Adelaide Morgan, you're my best friend, and I am absolutely in love with you. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Wesley asked, making the crowd fall into utter. silence.

And in response, Adelaide grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him. And the crowd roared. Screams were everywhere as Bobbi and I ran around the new happy couple throwing confetti on them as they kissed. They broke apart and smiled at each other before Adelaide turned and hugged me, muttering endless 'thank you's. After she let go, Wesley did the same thing, picking me up in a hug and spinning me around.

"This was her idea, guys!" Wesley announced.

"Yep. Roo's matchmaking service, call me up anytime!" I laughed. Wesley and Adelaide made their way off the stage and you turned back to the crowd.

"Okay, so now that that's done, let's get on with this! We have one more song for you guys, and then our friends 5 Seconds of Summer are gonna come on!" I said, making the crowd scream again.

"But, you know guys... I was hoping we could get the, to come out a little earlier!" Screams. "So, here's my story. I've been a fan of 5SOS for a few years now, and I know what the Fam wants. I see what you guys post, and I know." More screams. "So... guys? You wanna come out here? Can we get them out here? C'mon, everyone! 5SOS! 5SOS! 5SOS!" The crowd kept screaming until your four friends walked onto the stage.

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER EVERYONE!" I screamed, making them scream louder.

"Boys, if you could please come with me." I said, bringing them to the front of the stage. "Now, boys, your fans have wanted something for a long time now, and I'm gonna give it to them." I said, then pointed at Sam, who hit the symbol of his drum kit and Ryder picked up with his base playing an all too familiar tune, making everyone scream.

"She sits at home with the lights out
Seeing life in different colours
I think it's time that we wake up
So let me take you away!" I sang, making the boys groan and put their heads in their hands.

"We can run down the street
With the stars in our eyes" Someone sang with you, and you looked to see Ashton. You grabbed his hand and danced around with him as the other boys slowly got into it.

"We can tear down this town
In the dark of the night
Just open the door
We've got time on our side
We can make it out alive!"

"Hey we're taking on the world
I'll take you where you wanna go
Pick you up if you fall to pieces
Let me be the one to save you
Break the plans we had before
Let's be unpredictable
Pick you up if you fall to pieces
Let me be the one to save you!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Wanted to upload on Christmas but that didn't happen to happy late Christmas

-Dye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.1K 45
Claudia Malik is- you guessed it- THE Zayn Malik of One Direction's little sister. When he left for the X-Factor, he completely abandoned his family...
201K 3.9K 32
Being Louis's sister was never easy, but she was always there for him. Kaitlin Tomlinson might not be perfect but she tries to be a perfect sister.
3.6K 82 8
My name is Jennifer Tomlinson.. older sister of Louis Tomlinson.. yes THAT ONE! My brother was... amazing and I was so proud of him and he was by far...
15K 277 24
What if you love someone but you cant. Well i am Beth Tomlinson yes i know Louis Tomlinsons sister . Well i cant love any of the boys but what if i f...