5SOS BSM

By rbtbsniall01

A collection of BSM preferences I've personally written for 5SOS. (You live with him in all of them.) Please... More

You Attempt to Stop Him From Seeing Your Report Card (Luke)
2 AM (Ashton)
Shopping (Calum)
Awkward Moments (Luke)
Awkward Moments (Ashton)
Awkward Moments (Michael)
Awkward Moments (Calum)
Tour Shenanigans (Luke)
Tour Shenanigans (Ashton)
Tour Shenanigans (Michael)
Tour Shenanigans (Calum)
He Forgets Something Important (Luke)
He Forgets Something Important (Ashton)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Luke)
He Takes You To See Meet Favorite Youtuber (Calum)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Ashton)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Luke)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Michael)
You're Little and Sick and He Takes Care of You (Calum)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Ashton)
You Ask Him To Teach You How To Play His Instrument (Luke)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Michael)
You Ask Him To Teach Him How To Play His Instrument (Ashton)
He Meets Your First Boyfriend (Calum)
You Ask Him To Teach You How To Play His Instrument (Michael)
Laser Tag Wars Part Two (Michael)
You Ask Him To Teach You How To Play His Instrument (Calum)
You're A Secret Agent and He Finds Out (Luke)
You're A Secret Agent and He Finds Out (Ashton)

Laser Tag Wars (Michael)

1.2K 11 6
By rbtbsniall01

Michael (17)

      "Y/N, let's go! We're going to be late!!" Your brother yelled as he ran into the living room, nearly falling over as he shoved one of his feet into a shoe.

     You rolled your eyes at him from your spot on the couch. "I've been ready for the past ten minutes. You're the slow one."

     "Yeah, whatever." He replied, tossing you the keys. "Go start the car. I forgot my phone." He took off up the stairs, nearly falling over again.

     You rolled your eyes at him again but walked out to the car anyways. You got in the driver's seat and started the car. You cringed as your brother's music started to play on full blast. You didn't have a problem with Green Day, but no one needs to have their eardrums blown out by American Idiot. You turned down the volume and pressed the eject CD button, sighing in relief as the disc came sliding out in response. You gently set the disc inside its case, knowing Michael would kill you if you scratched it. You began flipping through all the other CDs in the car.

     Michael came up to your window, pounding on it. You grabbed your CD of choice and rolled down the window. "Why are you sitting in the driver's seat?" He asked.

     "Because I'm driving stupid. Now get in." You answered.

      Michael sighed, trying to argue with you would be completely pointless. He slid into the passenger seat with a huff. "Why'd you take out Green Day? This is my d*mn car!"

     You slid in the disc you had chosen, smiling when it began to play. "Right, but I'm the one driving. The driver chooses the music."

     "But why do we have to listen to the Frozen Soundtrack?" Michael pouted as you backed the car out of the driveway."

     You smiled evilly. You only put it in knowing it would annoy him. "Because that's what I decided we're listening to. Now can you tell me where I'm supposed to drive us?"

     "The laser tag place," Michael replied.

     "Why are we going to the laser tag place?"

     "Because the guys wanted to play laser tag." Michael shrugged. You rolled your eyes and focused back on the road.

*****

Fifteen minutes later...

     You pulled Michael's car into a parking spot next to Ashton's car. You and Michael got out and walked to the front of the building. The boys were standing outside, waiting.

     "F**king finally," Calum exclaimed. "We've been standing here for over half an hour."

     "Well, I'm sorry Y/N took forever to get ready." Michael lied.

     "Me?!" You exclaimed, "You're the one who had to run back up the stairs with one shoe on for your phone." Michael glared at you.

      Luke laughed, "How about we go inside before they start arguing?"

     "Shut up Luke!! We weren't arguing!" Michael snapped at him.

     "Mhmm...sure," Ashton exclaimed as he opened the door.

     Once you were inside, the boys rented out one of the two giant mazes in the building. The perks of being related to someone in a world famous band.

     You all suited up and stood on the perimeter of the maze. Calum and Ashton teamed together leaving you stuck with your brother and Luke. "This isn't a fair match. Two versus three." You pointed out.

     "It doesn't need to be a fair match. Team Cashton for the win." Ashton declared, high-fiving Calum.

     "Whatever," Michael said rolling his eyes. "Come on guys." He led you and Luke around the maze to your team's entrance. "Here's how we're going to do this. Y/N and Luke, stay together and try not to get caught by Calum. He can run pretty fast and quietly. He'll end up sneaking up behind you and take you out before you realize he's there."

     "And what are you going to do?" You asked.

     "I'm going to split off and take out Ashton. He's got giant feet so you'll hear him if he's nearby. Once he's out, we can triple team Calum."

     A prerecorded message came over the speakers. "The match begins in three... two... one." The entrance to the maze slid open.

     You all walked in. Michael instantly ran off to the left. You turned to Luke, "Let's go this way." You both ran down the passage and turned two corners, crouching down behind a corner.

     You sucked in a terrified breath when you heard heavy footsteps run straight past the corridor where you were hiding. "I don't see them anywhere Calum!" Ashton, making the stupid mistake of revealing where he was to your brother. His voice faded away, along with his heavy footsteps.

     "Hold on," Luke said, he ran down the small corridor and peeked around a corner. He turned back to you. "I'll keep watch here." He whispered just loud enough so you could hear. You nodded and silently peeked around the corner again, keeping an eye out for Calum.

     Suddenly, you heard Luke let out a terrified yelp. You turned around to see a tan arm dragging Luke around the corner. "Y/N, RUN!!!" Luke yelled.

     Immediately, you sprang up from your crouched position and sprinted as fast as you could. You turned down several corridors and ran down another straight passageway before turning again just to be sure. You turned down another corridor, trying to catch your breath.

     You froze in terror when you heard Calum's voice growing nearer as he taunted you. "Come out Y/N!! You can run but you can't hide!!"

     You peeked your head around the corner and nearly screamed when you saw Calum walk straight past you. Thank God he hadn't noticed you. He was walking straight towards a dead end, but he hadn't realized that yet because of the darkness. He was about to be forced to turn around and come down the corridor where you were hiding. If you got up and ran it would alert him of your presence.

     You were just about to get up and sprint as far away as you could when you heard Ashton's voice scream. "MAN DOWN!! CALUM!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT!!!!"

     Calum stopped in his tracks when he heard Ashton yell. You saw this as your only opportunity, so you ran up behind him and jumped on his back, knocking him off balance. "AHH!!" He screamed as he crashed to the ground. He blindly felt around for his gun that had flown out of his hand. You pressed your gun to the back of his vest, ending the game. You collapsed on top of him with a sigh of relief.

     "TEAM BLUE HAS WON THE MATCH!!!!" A computerized voice announced.

     "HOW THE F**K DID WE WIN?!?!" Michael yelled.

     "D*mn Y/N, that was good." Calum laughed from underneath you.

     You chuckled. "Thanks." You said as you rolled off of him.

     Michael came running around the corner, seeing you and Calum lying on the floor. "Did you take him out?" He asked you as Ashton and Luke came running up behind him.

     "Yeah, she did," Calum replied. "She totally James Bonded my a*s."

     Luke offered you a hand and hauled you up. He and Michael immediately squashed you in a group hug, cheering about your win.

     Calum peeled himself off the ground and hugged you after Michael and Luke released you. "Good game mini Clifford." He said.

     "Good game." You laughed, hugging him back.

     Once he released you, you high-fived Ashton. "Maybe you'll have to be on our team next time."

      Your stomach dropped. You gulped, "What do you mean next time?"

     "We HAVE to play again. That was awesome!" Michael cheered.

     "You're only saying that because you won," Calum said, rolling his eyes.

     "We should play again in a couple weeks," Luke suggested.

     "Heck no. I nearly s*it myself twice." You replied, taking your vest off.

     "How's two weeks from now sound?" Michael asked, completely ignoring you.

AN: Part 2?

THANKS FOR READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 4.1K 80
A book of preferences both from me and tumblr. DM me for request. Copyright © i69hemmings
111K 964 98
the title basically explains it all, plus read at your own risk because 5sos feels you know creds to the rightful owners on tumblr !!
95.5K 1.5K 16
So here's the next installment! Hope you all enjoy!
568K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.