EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

By xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... More

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang Special: Wake Up Call
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Trapped
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
Beasts
The Blonde Wolf Awakes
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Planet of Peace
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
KaiSoo ~ Suffocate
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother

24.9K 583 138
By xoxo_annie_exo

Hyo Ra ~

I woke up to mom yelling from downstairs. "Hyo Ra sweetie, wake up!" Mom yelled as I groaned and tossed in bed. I sat up, stretched, and yawned. "Ok mom!" I yelled as I looked at the clock. 10:34 it read.

"Ah, why do I have to wake up on a Sunday? Aish." I cursed silently. I reluctantly stood up and walked to the bathroom, where I changed and brushed my teeth. As I gave my hair a final brush, I smiled, satisfied with my looks. I checked my gleaming red pendant at my mirror, and I went I walked downstairs. I started eating breakfast as mommy and daddy were busily talking. I listened to their conversation and sighed as I heard the news.

We were apparently going to someone's house to see their son. Supposedly this guy was somehow related to me. "He's a friend's son sweetie. You know him from school. Do you know Lee Hyun Woo?" Omma asked as I thought.

"Yea." I said slowly as my brain picked up some information. Oh Hyun Woo! The guy that gave me this pendant. I thought as I touched the bright red metal. It glowed for a second, then faded seconds later after my touch.

"Yea I know him. Why?" I asked, stuffing rice in my mouth. "We're going to give him a little visit." Omma said, smiling. 'Ok that's weird...' I thought.

18 minutes later, daddy stopped the car in front of a very large house. 'Wow. Nice place.' I thought, looking at the house in wonder. There was a water fountain spurting out sparkling water, a large gate to guard the house.

There were exotic plants everywhere, as well as some weird looking ones. Daddy pressed the doorbell, and a voice spoke. "Excuse me, who is this?" A lady's voice asked.

"It's me, Donghae and Chaeyoon." Daddy said into the speaker as a beep was heard and the gates opened. As we all reached the door, we went inside.

The house inside was as pretty as the outside too! OMG they're so rich... I paused as I saw Hyun Woo, obviously freaking out about something. "Hyo Ra sweetie, this is Hyun Woo. I'm sure you know him, right?" Daddy asked me as I nodded.

"So, what was that you wanted to say, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee?" I asked politely. Hyun Woo stared at me, while Mr. and Mrs. Lee looked really nervous.

"Hyo Ra, meet your blood brother, Lee Hyun Woo. Son of King Jong Kook and Queen Kim Minah." Mr. Lee said, as I couldn't believe my ears.

-

"You guys lied to me the entire time?! Omma, appa, what's the meaning of this?!" I yelled, freaking out and pacing back and forth. I watched my parents sitting, trying to clear things up. "Hyo Ra-ah, you're very special. You're of real royal blood, and we're not your real parents. You're the princess of Planet Cursia, enemies with Planet EXO." My 'dad' said as tear flew out of my eyes.

"Please Hyo Ra, it was for your own good." 'Omma' said, standing up and patting my back, just like she did when I was small. "T-then, where a-are my real parents? T-the king a-and queen?" I stuttered.

"They're..... not living with us anymore." They said, starting to cry. All four of us were very close to the King and Queen, and they sent you two to us. We had you, while Siwon and Yura had Hyun Woo. We were so upset that we heard our king has died from the war with EXO Planet.

"We didn't know what to do once we saw you. You, the royal princess, living with us normal Cursians. We just....didn't know how to raise you. But we decided to raise you as our own daughter, as if you were ours." Donghae said as I cried.

"We didn't want you to die, we wanted you to live and prosper as a princess in the future. That's why you're learning the truth today. You're royal, you have someone who you're related to and your last family. Aren't you happy that you met Hyun Woo today?" Chaeyoon said, trying to comfort me.

"Y-Yes I am. But I love you guys because you're my parents! You guys were the ones who raised me since I was a baby! I can't take all this in so suddenly! But please...... who were my parents? How were they like?" I asked as Chaeyoon and Donghae made me sit in between them, taking turns to tell me the full story.

-

As the story ended, I finally learned the truth about my real parents, although I love Chaeyoon and Donghae as my parents as well. My eyes grew dark from the violence, but we Cursians need our revenge.

We need revenge for our King and Queen. You magicals are gonna get it.

The next day at school, I approached my oppa during lunch. We were talking in secret, plotting and planning our attack on the school. Hyun Woo oppa said that the pendant I have is very important, and that it's from our no-longer-existing planet.

And so, that day and that night, we launched our plan into action. Recruiting monsters and other cursed ones around us to fight against the disgusting magicals.

I watched the faces of EXO and especially Park Sarang. She has no right to defy me since I'm a princess, now that I think about it.

After battling for almost an hour, my recruits are slowly weakening the magicals. But sadly, some of my monsters died from the magical's power. No matter. I have a secret weapon anyways.

The dragon. Believe it or not, it's still siding with us cursed ones. Oppa said that the one with the pendant can only call him. So I used my pendant to use. Draining the powers of the ones around me, and summoning the ferocious massive dragon to the school.

I watched in bewilderment as I saw Sarang start flying. H-how?!! She doesn't have many powers! I'm the one who has the most powers. Even after all those years that I've gained them, I was the one who was special! Why did she have to come and ruin it all?!!

I told some monsters to go and secretly attack Sarang from behind so that she would be injured. I watched her slow time down until everything froze. The cries of magicals and monsters stopped, as well as everyone around us, including me.

What's happening???

-

Sarang ~ you

After I saw that upsetting flashback, I talked with the dragon by letting him see the truth. "Please, it's not our fault!" I pleaded the dragon.

"B-but I saw everything with my own eyes! Don't you magicals go and lie to me!" It growled. "Please, I'm not lying!" I said again, pleading him.

"Your mother-she loved you! She didn't want you to die because if the cursed ones found you, they would've trained you to be one of them. When you were little, you mother tried to protect you by leaving you-" I started but the dragon inturrupted.

"NO! These are all lies! I don't believe you!" It cried. "Then see if this is true. This was sent by your mother, who believed that you were her son. Her son that was kind and loyal to the Exopians, not the Cursians." I said as the dragon's eyes changed. They softened for a bit, and it started tearing up.

"Mother..... Why?!!" It roared, spewing fire into the pitch black sky. "Now please, now that you know the truth, can you believe me now?" I asked as one of its claws flew above me. I shielded myself as I heard it chuckle.

"I do. Mother was always a kind dragon herself, I could feel her warm and kind spirit. I believe you. But I need you to destroy that pendant before the time control breaks apart. You don't have much time Ms. Sarang." It said, smiling and showing sharp-razor teeth.

"H-how do you know my name?!!" I stuttered as it laughed. "I was told one day that a person full of love would save me from my misery. Seems like you've helped your friend's problems too. Now excuse me, I'll be leaving and apologizing for my wrong doings at EXO planet." It said, starting to fly away.

"Goodbye." I whispered as I started to quickly find Hyo Ra. I flew around the school, which was still frozen in time. Oh there she is! I saw her somewhere around the school roof, just right above the hole in the auditorium. That girl.

I saw some monsters coming for me, but they were frozen in the air. Hyo Ra you sly girl. I quickly flew to Hyo Ra, the wind blowing in my face and my hair flying. I quickly grabbed the horrible blood red pendent and threw it to the ground with so much force.

Seconds after I threw the pendant, I heard a loud *CRACK* sound. And as I looked to the ground, the pendant was cracked into millions of tiny pieces just like shattered rubies. But my eyes widen as I see a little crater on the concrete floor.

I had just created a tiny crater on the ground. Woah! I can feel the power rushing through my veins, but as seconds passed, it vanished. What's this new power? Is this how..... Kyungsoo feels? Since his power is to be as strong as a beast.... OHMYGOD.

I got a new power.... just right now, when i'm in a full-out-war. How can this happen?! I feel a weird sensation, and before you knew it, in a blink of an eye, everything became normal again. Loud noises rushed into my ears once again, and it slightly cringed at the sudden uproar. I can't really get used to having powers, can I?

Magicals yelling, fighting, defending, in pain, we hear it all. But there was this one particular shriek that made me turn my head. I forgot that I was standing in front of Hyo Ra.

I saw her-eyes on fire, scared, wanting revenge. Maybe that's why I felt something cold in my stomach. I look down to see something that made me gasp in horror before I passed out.

Hyo Ra stabbed me with her sword.

-

OMG the action and the horror!!! Poor Sarang... :(

Well, you just gotta see what will happen in the next chapter! I was so happy to see some comments in my feed ~ thank you! And it made me update faster too. Haha

Thank you for the votes, comments, and reads! SARANGHAEYO ❤️❤️❤️

@xoxo_annie_exo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 87 13
Twelve Gaurdians. One Majesty. You. See through the eyes of the Oracle, Seo Hyeonju, as the reincarnation of a goddess of twelve lost wolves. After...
50.7K 1.6K 15
The story is that You, Shin Hye Ri will enter a new school filled with rich kids. Well you see, you are actually a scholarship student in the most fa...
280K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
131K 4K 54
Kim Jinhye aka Hyelen is a cold girl towards everyone especially towards boys but she got herself a boyfriend. She have been dating with one of the E...