Zustin

By otp4ever

"Can I have your number?" "I literally just gave you your first drink for tonight." "It's not like I ask... More

0_0. Zustin- The Prologue.
1. Zustin- The First Beat.
2. Zustin - The Cute Soulless Monster
3. Zustin - Everything's coming up roses.
4. Zustin - I doubt my Chances with him.
5. Zustin - Just ask him out already
6. Zustin - Finally that looser got the number.
7. Zustin - The girl in the picture
8. Zustin - Rain can do magic.
9. Zustin - I Like Your Voice.
10. Zustin - Zayn and Justin.
11. Zustin - K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
12. Kiss The Hell Up.
13. Zustin - Defiantly Not Dating.
14. Zustin- Gosh, I Never Even Doubted You.
15. Zustin -
16. Zustin - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You.
18. Zustin - Hmm... So that happened.
19. Zustin - I Am Insecure.
20. Zustin : Not So Sexual.
21. Zustin - Not Really Helping Kind Of Hand.
22. Zustin - Closer Than You Could Imagine.
23. Zustin - The Calm Before The Storm.
24. Zustin - Despacito
25. Zustin - Bitten.
26. Zustin - He Left.
27. Zustin - You Put Stars In The Sky.
28. Zustin - Losing him.
29. Zustin - The Sexy Ass.
30. Zustin - Cunning Rascals
31. Zustin - The Con Artist .
32. Zustin - The Sex Song.
33. Zustin - Zee, Are You Ready For It!
34. Zustin - I Should Leave.
35. Zustin- The Sexual Tension.
36. Zustin - Slow Hands.
37. Zustin - Justin The Curious Cat.
38. Zustin - Eggs And Beans.
39. Zustin - Endellion And Zayn.
40. Zustin - RUN!.
41. Zustin - Take Me Home.
42. Zustin - The Twins Are Crazy.
43. Zustin - The Twins Are At Rescue.
44. Zustin - It's Confession Time.
45. Zustin - Back To You.
46. Zustin - I Missed You.
47. Zustin - And I Am Yours.
48. Zustin - Zayn Strikes.
49. Zustin - My Neck, My Back.
50. Zustin - The Awkward Little Shit.
51. Zustin - Scrunchie, and Zee.
52. Zustin - Boy-Friend And The Family.
53. Zustin - Try To Be More Safer Zayn.
54. Zustin- Lovebirds.
55. Zustin - Pretty Boy-Friend.
56. Zustin - David Bélanger.
57. Zustin - YOU DID WHAT!
58. Zustin - Selena Gomez.
59. Zustin - I Miss You.
60. Zustin - My Milkshake Brings All Boys To The Yard.
61. Zustin - Will Zayn Ever Reach Home and Sleep!
62. Zustin - The Cock Blockers.
63. Zustin - Zayn Opens Up! Just A Little.
64. Zustin - Between The Sheets.
65. Zustin - Sex, Blushing, Fuck you, But Please!
66. Zustin- Bed All Day, Dirty And Raw.
67. Kisses and Guns.
68. Zustin - "Elizabeth is not my friend."
69. Zustin - Zayn is A Poster Boy for Trust Issues.
70. Zustin - Zee, Please Keep Them Open, Babe.
71. Zustin - Our Loyalties Lies with Zayn.
72. Zustin - The Misunderstood and His Lover.
73. Zustin - The Hate You Give.
74. Zustin - Zee, Are We Official or Not?
75. Zustin - "Bradford Nursing Home. Aids for elderly and children."
76. Zustin - Zayn Will Always And Forever Hate Steve.
77. Zustin - Faking Being Good, For You.
78. Zustin - I Am Not Sad, You Wanker.
79. Zustin - England Calls.
80. Zustin - Zayn Doesn't Give A Fuck.
Zustin. 81 - Why Would You Share your Handcuff Expedition.

17. Zustin - Where He's Too Cold.

3.2K 214 147
By otp4ever

17. Zustin - Where He's Too Cold.

"Jesus. What happened to your face?" Zayn asked looking at Justin's left cheek where four red fingerprints were highlighting the young boy's face.

"I.... nothing." Justin said lowering his gaze.

"It looks like someone slapped you." Zayn stood next to the stool where Justin was sitting with a bowl of milk and crispy cereal. He tried his best to ignore Justin's sexy bed hair which were apparently sticking out in every direction making the boy look much younger than he already was.

"You slapped me this morning." Justin whispered not wanting Zayn to hear his words. He ignored any eye contacts and kept playing with the cereal in the bowl.

"Impossible!" Zayn's eyes grew wider at that statement.

"I...you..." Justin started to talk with his hands flaying around. Nervous habit of his. "...me..we were..." He only managed to babble.

"Yeah... let's not talk in your language." Zayn took both Justin's hands in his when they nearly knocked him on the face.

"I wanted to wake you up with a kiss you know." Justin concentrated on Zayn's hands on top of his- on the counter. The small gesture calming him down. "And I..." He grew little red and decided to hide some details. "I kissed your cheek nibbling it a bit. That's when you slapped me." He was sitting still, not wanting Zayn to take his hands of off him by any movement.

"What." Zayn chuckled. "That's hilarious." He leaned down to take a good look at the young boy's cheek.

"It's not funny though." Justin smiled a little with Zayn's presence so near him. "Good morning." He said crashing his fingerprint-ed cheek on Zayn's lips when the college boy banded to take a good look of Justin's face.

Zayn stopped laughing immediately. He stayed still. He starred at Justin's flesh wide eyes, feeling the soft skin underneath his lips. He moved away after three or maximum five seconds.

"Uhm..." Zayn coughed awkwardly a bit red face. "I am...gonna..yeah breakfast." He turned away from the smirking boy. Justin never let go of any chance to make the older boy flushed.

"You know I almost thought I would wake up in your arms."

"Hmmm..." Zayn hummed.

"But you had other plans." Justin pouted remembering this morning's events.

When Justin woke up he was tucked under a blanket securely. Zayn was sleeping on that material and another blanket draped over them. Making it difficult for Justin to have his wicked ways he planned. He had settled for a good morning kiss but it went south.

Zayn was making them breakfast and Justin obviously was checking out his ass. Justin had to settle for something because he can't just have enough of Zayn. And now he was going away for months. No Zayn for months. He was afraid that Zayn might just forget about him. It was possibility when it came to Zayn.

Someone rang the doorbell making Justin jump out of his fantasy. He glanced at Zayn who was engrossed with doing magical things with his long fingers. Justin groaned but stood up.

When Justin opened the door he was met with a girl and boy bickering on the porch.

"He's fucking mine." The girl hissed at the boy standing beside her. She was beautiful- long curly blonde hair with some blue strides. Her long tanned legs, belly button piercing and the start of a castle tattoo on her cleverage were showing off in her black tight shorts and a cream color crop top. It did good to her blue eyes. All in all she was gorgeous and hot.

"I saw him first he's mine." The boy glared at the girl. He looked rugged handsome in his red half pant and grey muscle t-shirt. Just like the girl the boy had same blue eyes. He had used some eye liner to give it more glow which just made him dreamy and sexy.

"Uh... hello? " Justin said pulling Zayn's bennie lower on his head. He was woke up with the bennie covering his head in the morning, he was so happy that Zayn had woke up in the middle of night just to help him against the cold. He had almost jumped Zayn but got tangled up in blankets.

"What?" The girl turned towards Justin. She eyed him up and down. She liked what she saw as she licked her lips but her goal was someone else. She snapped out. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Must be an intruder. Zayn lives alone." The boy said narrowing his blue eyes at the hunk of a beauty in front of him. He would have started to charm the greeter but someone else had already occupied his mind.

"Woah. I assure you I am not an intruder and Zayn invited me." Justin smiled at them curious to know who they were.

"No way." The girl starred at Justin wide eye. For a second he thought she recognized him and he immediately regretted opening the door.

"Impossible." The boy too started at Justin suspiciously. Justin signed in relief that he wasn't found about yet.

"It doesn't matter." Justin waved his hand nontachecally. "You are here to meet him. I will call him out for you."

"Woah wait. Seriously who the hell are you?" The boy stopped Justin when he was about to shout for Zayn.

Justin closed his mouth. His both eyebrows raised at the two in question.

"Zayn doesn't just let anyone inside his house. If I remember correctly he had people bring his furniture and stuff only to the house's pavement. He carried all the things inside by himself. God that was the best perfect day ever. Zayn, summer and that ass in shorts." She said and sighed dreamily.

"He had never let anyone even take a pick inside his house. We just get to watch him in the morning and at night when he comes back late every night. I don't like him walking alone at nights but.... OH MY GOD" Suddenly the boy screamed. "HE'S WEARING ZAYN'S T-SHIRT." He pointed an accusing finger at Justin.

"Zayn..." Justin shouted his eyes not leaving the two hot-stalkers in front of him. He felt creeper out with them babbling non-stop like there was no tomorrow. "Come out fast."

The duo looked sad taking in the sight of Justin but they recovered fast. They started to tell Justin everything they knew about Zayn.

"You guys are Zayn's own little fan group." Justin was jealous by the time Zayn came.

"What is it." Zayn looked at Justin.

"You have got visitors." Justin said with tight smile not wanting the smirking duo to know that they had gotten on his nerve.

Zayn looked at the two who instantly smiled broadly. He took one glance at turned back towards Justin. "I don't know anyone in this country."

The girl batted her eyes. "You gotta remember us. It's been year since we started coming here. Not a whole year yet. Just..."

"345 days." The two said in union.

Zayn didn't even spared them a glance. "Breakfast is ready." He said walking away from the door leaving Justin to deal with two crazy stalkers on his porch.

"I..." Justin looked at Zayn behind him and than to the stalkers. "I am going to close this door now." He said slowly closing the wooden door. The duo gave Justin stinky eyes untill the door was fully closed.

"Do they come daily?" Justin asked the moment he entered in the kitchen.

"Yes. I stopped opening the door after three days. They are utter nuisance." Zayn said putting one orange juice glass on the counter and one coffee cup. There were two sandwich on the plate and a big bowl full with toasts.

"They seem to know more about you than I do though." Justin jumped on the counter table.

"Why do you say that." Zayn asked sitting on the stool. He frowned when Justin pushed the orange juice glass away. He growled when the younger boy took sips from his black coffee mug.

"They just know so many things." Justin was oblivious to his action. He even took a bite from Zayn's sandwich when the college boy had put it down to drink the coffee. "Like... like what's your favourite t-shirt. I can't even tell the difference between all the black clothes. They bloody knows your playlist. I have ever seen you just read around me. They fucking made you coffee cookies to help you pull late nights reading. And I... I can't even let you study more than two minutes."

"Make it a minute." Zayn mumbled. "I don't understand why are you comparing yourself with them." He took a toast from the bowl and didn't put it down after bitting onto it.

"Zayn I will be away for months." Justin took the toast from Zayn's hand. "We won't see each other for months. You have months to just forget about me. They have months to win you over."

"Are you hearing yourself. One fucking sentence is not making sense." Zayn decided to just drink his coffee.

"They visits you everyday. They are beautiful and hot." By now the sandwiches were finished, the toast bowl was on Justin's lap and if it wasn't enough he snatched the coffee cup from Zayn's hand. "I am afraid you will be long gone when I return back."

Zayn was clueless to what was going on. He just kept staring at the weird creature in front of him.

"You are not even rescuing me. So it's scarring the shit out of me right now. You are getting out of reach everyday." Justin said eating toast and gulping down the coffee. Insecurity can be a bitch at times.

"Don't you have to pack for your tour? Go home." Zayn ignored Justin's rant. If he wasn't going to understand whatever Justin was saying he didn't wanted to talk on the matter. So the convention was basically closed from Zayn's side more or less.

"That was so cold." Justin had a pout on his lips.

"I have to go to university to turn into my assignment." Zayn said resting his chin on his palms and looking up at the eating hazard.

"You are throwing me out." Justin gasped.

"You can change back into your clothes from last night and put what you are wearing in the basket."

Justin nodded.

"I want to spend the day with you." Justin said. He was going to be on road in less than 24 hours. The idea was sudden but Zayn always seemed to go with his surprise visit.

"And do what." Zayn asked bitting down on his lips. Justin would be gone tomorrow. He would be left alone to do whatever he wanted and wouldn't have to be surprised in every meetings with Justin. He was thinking about to at least consider there option on spending the day together.

"Anything we want. And no we won't sit in a park where you can read some book. I want to proper enjoy the whole day with you." Justin had put away all the utensils and scooted closer towards Zayn. He tangled his long legs around the boy than hooked his hands behind Zayn's neck bringing there faces close.

"We won't be able to do anything with your famous ass." Zayn had put his hands on the counter table on each side of Justin. Both boys were caging each other. One internally another with too much oblivious.

"I will have my face covered." Justin said.

"I don't know. It doesn't sound that much appealing. I will just go to the local library." Zayn shook his head not liking the idea of wandering around with a hid&seek playing kid.

"No." Justin was determined. "Today just me and you."

"I told you, I would hang out if anything you propose have more appealing than me having a nice study day- I will come."

"You are impossible Zayn." Justin moved forward with intention of crashing his lips on Zayn's kissable one. Zayn wasn't ready and Justin's sudden weight on him cause the boy to loose his balance on the stool.

They both ended up on the floor with a loud bam.  Zayn cursed the moment his back hit the ground. Justin was quick to cover Zayn's head though his elbow took the incoming bruise. Justin was sprawled on top of Zayn like a starfish.

Justin sighed. "Looking at our pace I don't think we are ever having sex."

_________________

__________________

Hey¡¡¡¡ What's up?  First of all don't tell me I updated last freaking year 😆

How have you all been? I have been great literally.  I am having blast of this year. Just one downside is that my crush is one of the clueless boy on the earth. It sucks 😥😣

LOVE YOU ALL make the best of the day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.5K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
128K 5.5K 39
In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream in art, starting off as a art teacher. What he thought of being...
340K 21.7K 72
"Hey PJ, how've you been?" "Who's PJ? • Bad grammar and such intended • Trigger Warning: depression, mentions of suicide ### -completed as of 3/1/16-
833K 37.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...