Dear diary :)

By _cheesyirish_

Hey peps! I'm Princy. A messed up teenager, with life full of complications and melodrama. Of all these years... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Moody mornings and purple pens
Chapter 2 - Love and stuff
Chapter 3- Secrets!
Chapter 4 - Same problems
Chapter 5 - Moving Ahead
Chapter 6 - Bittersweet Goodbyes
Chapter 7 - Perfect Strangers
Chapter 8 - Rendezvous
Chapter 9 - Solving mystery
Chapter 10 - Faded
Chapter 11- Promises
Chapter 13 - Explosions
Chapter 14 - I feel it coming
Chapter 15 - Camouflage
Chapter 16 - Secret love song
Chapter 17 - Stay
Chapter 18: Heart wants what it wants
Chapter 19: Earned It

Chapter 12 - The Feeling

71 10 19
By _cheesyirish_

Princy's POV -

"So what's happening with you two?", Ana wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Nothing of that matter, Miss. Sherlock Holmes", I replied.

She simply nodded and sat besides me. Humming some random tune, I ponder what's really happening in my life.

"Hey Ana! Will you tell me how I ended up here?",I asked.

"Says a girl who should probably know this answer. Where were you Pri? I was so scared for ya", she told holding my hand. Her eyes were holding back the tears.

"I'm sorry Ana. I didn't intended to do this. I just remember I was walking back to home and suddenly heard someone matching my pace. As soon as I turned back, I fell hard on ground, feeling unconscious ", I admitted whatever I remember.

"Don't worry, we police will take care of the matter", she said hugging me.

"No, I don't want any police to involve", I said knitting my brows together.

"But we kinda approached police when you were missing. Obviously they gonna investigate", she shrugged.

As I was about to counterattack her, I hear a loud noise. Immediately our heads snapped towards the door. There stood my mum, crying nonstop for hours evident from her red eyes and flowing tears. Behind her, stood dad Dexter and Susan. Wow! My family really loves me. Isn't it?

"How are you feeling my princess?", mum said hugging me tightly. Agh! I need to take oxygen to live mum.

"I'm fine now. You all? How here?", I enquired.

"Ever since Ana called us informing us about the incident, your mum got worried and wanted you to see herself. As Suzy and Dex were having a holiday, we kinda bring them along", dad smiled.

"I missed you all.... Even you Dex", I said pinching his nose.

"Missed you to. Although I never thought I would", Dex said as a matter of fact.

"Dex, be nice to her. Can't you leave your sass anytime?", Suzy said,"Pri, I missed you so much. There's so many things I wanna share and ask you."

"Oh! Little Suzy, you are growing up too quickly", I pinched her cheeks and she blushed. Yeah that's in our genes basically, blush blush and blush.

After some time of explanation and conversation, it's nearly evening. Time flies so fast. Ana went to our flat earlier today as my family came here. Now the doctor came and told I was good to go, so today evening was my discharging. Yaay! I never felt so enthusiastic before.

Filling some papers, my dad went down at reception and there sat a nurse telling my mum something about medicines.

"And take this whenever you feel headache ", the nurse told me and I nodded my head.
On the other hand, Suzy was continuously talking about some boy she has a crush on and needs her big sister advice.

"Suzy, did you told anything to mum or Dex?", I asked.

"No way, I always share these to you and moreover I don't trust them as much as I do", she smiled.

"But what if I tell them?", I teased her.

Her face fell, "you wouldn't do that. Will you?"

"No way my sweetheart. I will never do that", I told holding out my pinkie.

Pinkie.....promise......Drew....

I wonder why he did that?

I was cruelty brought back into the reality. Note the word - cruelty.Dex was shaking me so furiously. What a nincompoop he is.

"Don't you wanna go back home? You were pretty zoned out", Dex said.

"Yeah! Let's get out of this hell", I showed fake excitement.

-*-

"World is pretty busy", I commented looking out of window. Presently, I was sitting on my window sill, sipping wine. The slight sweet and bitter taste of liquid sends a burning sensation down my throat. I kinda like this feeling. I'm never a heavy drinker but as I wasn't legal yet so I avoid it just for one month. Though my parents don't know that I drink wine. Only Keeley and now Ana knew it.

"No gorgeous! World is bitchy", Ana slurred. No wonder, she wasn't in her senses. One more bottle and she will pass. Guarantee... I knew her that much. Well, no need for applauding guys. It's alright. And she blabbers whenever she's drunk. It looks cute.
I, on the other hand, was sober and thinking hard. It's been a week since I got discharged from hospital. I need to do so much thinking work. Apparently, I'm a lazy af so thinking work will be enough for me.

What really happened to me was a mystery and I can't even help myself. It's like a big hole in my mind coming to the memories of that evening. I want to know who was that person following me.

"Pri, you know what, when you went missing, that stranger of yours was very helpful. He was so worried. He looked cute when arguing with police", Ana let a giggle out.

He argued with POLICE. Oh god! He would have landed in trouble because of me. But I didn't told him so, and why would I care?
"Ana! You are drunk of your ass. You don't know anything. Though, he helped me and I'm thankful of him but still there's something of him which scares me and attracts me at the same time", I sighed.

"You are a chicken that's why you are saying so. Drew is a nice dude as far as I have seen. And you two look great together. I want you two to make babies and then grew old together", she pinched my checks.

I blushed heavily," Ana! Do you want me to send a text to Evan letting know him how much you adore him?"

"You won't do that, evil chicken!!", she tried to make an angry face but fails miserably.

"Yes I can. As I'm the sober person here and you are drunk as hell", I said evilly laughing.

"No lord of rings! I beg you please don't do that", she pleaded.

"Yeah! I like it now. I like to be in power, poor Ana", I grinned.

She fake sobbed and I patted her back encouraging her to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a long day. Back to college.

I saw Ana dozing off. Good thing as I don't need to listen to her nonsense talks. Actually those are all truths and I enjoy her confession but I had so much for today. I went near her and hid her under the covers. As I turned around, I heard her mumbling something..
"I bet you will be with him, sooon....."

I gave her are-you-insane-shut-your-fuck-up look. Even though she was asleep and wasn't looking at me, it was necessary. Why does she thinks like that?
'Dude Ovio because you like him. It's all in the way you look at him' my subconscious said.

Mkay, I agree that I like him. I mean who wouldn't drool over those mesmerising blue eyes. They hypnotise me every time I look at them. Then his perfect face. Who in this world has that!! It should be illegal to be so handsome. His biceps and toned body are another reason of being so freaking hot and sexy. Okay, I said way more but words are definitely short for describing him. His appearance is not only the point which attracts me, it's his personality. One time, he acts like cool and sassy but another time, he's all emotional guy. He creates a mysterious aura around him and I can't help but wonder why on earth I see pain inside his eyes. He has everything necessary for survival and even though he has more of it. How could I forget his huge house. All I know is that I need to know the reason behind the pain. Even though, I met him some days ago, it feels like I know him since forever.

I stopped my chains of thought as soon as I found Diana lying on my desk. I smiled picking up it, that thing makes me happy, like there is someone really listening me. Guess I'm not all alone. I open and found last entry was weeks ago. I feel so bad for not updating daily but I'm kinda busy lately. Well, you all know how..

Dear Diana, 11-08-16

Hey, I'm so so sorry but the previous days were pretty hectic. I hate to keep you in dark and so here I'm, sacrificing my sleep time to write. You must be really very lucky Diana *laughs*. I went to Drew's house for that project kind of thing and by mistake I saw someone's photo which ruined my mood. I went away and found myself in hospital next day. Even I don't remember clearly, everyone says I passed out in middle of road and some cuts and wounds. By the time I reach hospital, I lost some blood so Drew donated his blood for me. I thank him so much and he was really knight in shining armour that day for me. I'll meet him tomorrow to thank personally and apologise for running out that day. I know it wasn't his fault that I saw his photo, well partially it was his. Mkay, I'll see it afterwards but I need to thank him. And then, everybody thinks that Drew likes me and even I like him. Hell, Ana just said while sleeping. Ido t want to admit it but I don't want to neglect it. Even though he isn't mine, I feel a connection among us. Am I in love with him, or am I in love with this feeling? Inspired by my current situation, I'm feeling like writing a song. But how I sucks in rhyming words!! So I guess I listen some songs and then try to sleep. Luv ya!
Bye,
Princy.

I closed and kept my diary. I didn't feel like sleeping now. So I grabbed my phone and shuffled all the songs. To my surprise a song came which exactly explains my condition. Someone said that when you're happy, you enjoy the music and whine you're sad, you understand the lyrics. Although I wasn't sad but lyrics got my attention.

You are to me,
A part of me just like anatomy
You're pulling me
You're pulling me in like you're gravity.

Oh yeah! That's suits me and that stranger. He pulls me with gravity well that's means small g or big G... ew! Physics, never gonna understand.

I'm notorious for thinking you're full of beautiful
Instead of hollow
Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill
Jagged like a pill, so hard to swallow.

Well, yeah! He's indeed definition of beauty. And those lips.... so kissable. Aaaaah!

Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?
Trying to find the truth
Sometimes the heart is deceiving
Can't get out of my head, and I need you to save me
If I'm delusional then maybe I'm crazy
Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?

This para fucking says my story. I'm confused to whether I love him or it's just the feeling which I love because you can say I'm scared of past and just can't trust anyone. Hell, I'm trying to find truth and he's always in my mind. I'm definitely crazy. This is what love makes us- crazy.

I'm sinking faster and faster
Between heaven and disaster
Sorry if I made you feel like
Im standing on the borderline
Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling

Hell yeah! I'm literally on borderline. Who the fuck wrote this song!? Was ze knowing my situation. I feel numb right now. This songs never meant so much to me. Justin Beiber and Halsey really know how to crack it!! Hats off guys, you are officially on my favourite playlist now.

I listened this song on repeat and I was about to sleep and a ding from my phone woke me up. I smiled as I read who was the sender.

From: Drew :)
Hey! I still believe you haven't forgotten me.

Me: nah! I was thinking about you only.

From: Drew :)
Really? Am I so sexy and hard to forget? *smirks*

Me: egocentric would be appropriate word :p

From: Drew:)
Well, what's up with you so late?

Me: couldn't sleep.

From: Drew:)
Same here. Wanna go out with me tomorrow after college?

My heart flutters. Yes I wanna go with him. Let me add, so badly after listening that song. Songs kinda turn me on. Hahahaha!

Me: Love to go. Meet you tmrw, bye good night.

From: Drew:)
Good night babe.

Me: and listen....

From: Drew:)
I'm all ears

Me: dream of me. 😎

Haha! This is how to end things in my style. The expression on his face would be priceless. Even though his reply after this.

Switching my phone off, I fell on bed and instantly slept chuckling about the sweet convo I had just before.

I'm dying to meet him tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-

Phew! Did you just read the longest chap till date? Yeah! 😌
So, where's the chocolate and pizza you guys will gimme after this?!? 😏
What you guys think gonna happen ahead?
Please COTE !! *puppy eyes*🤗
And do hear that song! The feeling ❣️
And Merry Christmas to all you guys. This was my Christmas present to you all!! 🎁 hope you liked it

Stay crazy and delusional
BS💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 13.3K 140
"𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖...
746K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
48K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
46.3K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...