♛ My Beloved Queen (Rewriting)

By opaaru

Ciel Phantomhive was a cold-hearted boy who only seeks for his revenge. But one day, he met a fair lady on th... More

♛ Chapter 1, It All Started Here
♛ Chapter 2, The Bitter Earl
♛ Chapter 3, Coincidence?
♛ Chapter 4
♛ Chapter 5
♛ Chapter 6
♛ Chapter 7
♛ Chapter 8
♛ Chapter 9
♛ Chapter 10
♛ Chapter 11
♛ Chapter 13
♛ Chapter 14
♛ Chapter 15
♛ Chapter 16
♛ Chapter 17
♛ Chapter 18
♛ Chapter 19
♛ Chapter 20
♛ Chapter 21
♛ Chapter 22
♛ Chapter 23
♛ Chapter 24
♛ Chapter 25
♛ Chapter 26, Broke
♛ Chapter 27, Tea?
♛ Chapter 28, Cinnamon Bun
♛ Chapter 29, Box of Love
♛ Chapter 30, Angel's Cry
♛ Chapter 30.5, It All Started...where?
♛ Chapter 31, Trap In A Spider's Web
♛ Chapter 32, Crystal Clear Memories
♛ Chapter 33, Saved
♛ Chapter 34, I Love You

♛ Chapter 12

360 12 0
By opaaru

♛ Chapter 12

  The moon is way up in the sky and I am still asking myself, why am I still here in town at the time like this? Usually I would be in my bed, all nice and cozy. One star shined brightly so I followed it and it leads me to the bridge. I should be sleeping with Ciel right now; I told him my feelings last night. How strange of me to come here… there I saw a beautiful lady in white, silky dress. It is quite cold; I never knew that people would go to places like this. The girl looked down the bridge and I can see her cold breaths from the cool air. I slowly stepped forward the girl that caught her attention, it was Elizabeth Midford “Lavina, I am so glad that you came!” she said as she pulled my arm closer to her. She pointed at the star which I saw earlier, I looked up and closed my eyes. I can feel the chills going down my spine for some odd reason but I do not know what it is.  I opened one eye and took a glance at Elizabeth; she was wearing a grimace on her face. I do not like the looks on her face, it looked like that she was stung by a bee. Tears started forming on her eyes, “Lavina you are so lucky…” she wiped her tears while smiling in pain. I tilted my head and asked her with concern in my eyes, “What’s wrong, Elizabeth?” Oh my… could this be about Ciel and me? Am I a burden to Elizabeth and Ciel? “You finally have it! You got Ciel’s heart… now… I do not know what to do with my life. What’s my use here anyway? I am just making Ciel sad if I am here.” Her eyes were filled with despair, hopeless and pain; I want to tell her everything that what I am feeling is true… but I will make her sad. What have I done? I suddenly feel like hugging her but when I was about to comfort her, she stepped backwards, and the strangest thing is, the parapet was gone. Oh my gash if she keeps this up, she will fall on the thick ice! I didn’t mean it! Elizabeth don’t do this please, I’ll stay away from Ciel if I have to! I kept on shouting on my head not knowing what to do, I tried shouting up her name but I cannot shout. I, then saw teardrops falling down on the water, and then imagined Elizabeth falling on the ice that would probably break. What would Ciel say?! I ran to her and reached for her hands; I must catch her no matter what! I said to myself confidently. What have I done… she wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for me. If I didn’t come in Ciel’s life none of this would have happen… this is my fault. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 steps more… she’ll fall down; a soft voice entered my ears and it was from Elizabeth, looking at her mouth, she seemed like whispering to herself. That only she can hear it but I can hear her voice. She raised both of her hands into the air and both of us were like in slow motion; I can’t reach her! She closed her eyes as tears went down her cheeks; a pleasing smile that was written on her face was formed. The moon shined down on her, ‘At least I saw Ciel smile before I die…’ she whispered and took a huge step backward; she fell down the bridge and everything seemed to be in fast forward and the volume was back to normal, I can hear my voice again. I shouted out loud, “Elizabeth!” I looked down, ‘Please take care of Ciel for me…. Good bye.’ The smile on her face did not fade away that easily; the ice broke and she went in the cold, freezing water, I felt the splash of the cold water. The droplet was on my cheek, it combined with my tears. I felt so wrong, why did I do this to her? I started screaming out while covering my ears. I never knew that I was hurting someone’s feelings can ruined everything…

~✧~

  “Lavina. Lavina!” Ciel shook my half-lifeless body but still alive; I was shivering and panting in pain, when I opened my eyes I saw Ciel holding both of my arms. I sighed in relief when I saw him… it was just a nightmare. He looked at me worriedly, “Lavina, are you alright? That gave me a fright… you were screaming out loud while sleeping.” I held my forehead and shook my head. It was a nightmare…? But everything seemed so realistic and I can’t stop thinking of her death. Not to mention, she could do that in real life. I chuckled in my thoughts… what am I saying? Like I said it was just a nightmare. I swallowed and looked at Ciel, “Do not worry about me. I’m okay… I had a silly nightmare, that’s all.” I sat down and slipped in my fluffy, warm slippers. Okay, Lavina it was just a dream, just snap in to reality and forget about it, alright? Ciel in the other hand, can’t stop worrying about me, “Lavina, are you sure you are alright? You seemed rather pale.” He sat up looking at my face. I didn’t notice that at all… I must be hungry, yes, I am. Sebastian came in the room like there’s no tomorrow, he was in a hurry, “Telephone call for Miss Lavina. He said that he wants to talk to you…” he went it carrying the tray, and 2 cups of earl grey tea, “well Young master… did you have fun last night?” Ciel glared at Sebastian and aggressively gritted his teeth, “Shut up, Sebastian.” I stood up and ran out the room. I held the handset and answered, “Hello? This is Lavina Herondale, to whom am I speaking to?” no one answered but I can hear the breathing so I repeated, “Hello?” I impatiently put the handset down and scurried in my room without anything in my mind. That was extraordinary, usually I get phone calls from James or the information about my Aunt’s house. I wonder what happened to my Aunt’s house… hopefully it’s in good shape. I do not want anything to happen to it. I changed my nightgown and wore my normal clothes on; hum… I am quite hungry. I wonder what Sebastian has prepared for me today.

   Eating rosemary chicken truly is delicious! Especially when it is Sebastian’s cooking; I started to do my daily routine with the servants. Well if I am bored of course… so back to my daily routine.

Lavina’s Daily Routine:

1.       Wake up.

2.      Help servants and Sebastian.

3.       Relax by reading books or going to the garden.

4.       Sleep.

Well that’s my daily routine… sometimes I stalk on Ciel when he plays the violin. He looks so good playing it. I squealed at the pillow while biting it, and yes, this is how I act like whenever I see Ciel. I am such a crazy person, aren’t I? I decided to read my Aunt’s diary again, I flipped open the diary and it opened to a page that was folded. ‘July 5, 1876. Rebecca my dear sister-in-law gave birth to a healthy young baby named, Lavina. The girl has magenta eyes that slightly look like purple and light brown hair that has spirals at the end; she really looks like her mother. But the skin texture is very smooth and the color is like my brother’s. Lavina is a cute name for her, it suits her very well. Well that’s good… good for my brother, Daniel. I am already 39 years old and I still don’t have a husband. Richard is in Paris, he is working hard… he said he’ll be back for me. He said that he’ll be back and then he’ll arrange our wedding. For now, I would like to take care of my niece.’ I closed the diary and yawned loudly; I sagged myself onto the pillow and closed my eyes from sleepiness. I just hope that I don’t dream about Elizabeth again, “I wouldn’t want that to happen…” I muttered under my breath. I can hear the grandfather clock ticking. I rest my body and slept all day long.

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

   She fell asleep again as suspected. I looked at my pocket watch, 3:30 pm and it isn’t even night time yet. 30 minutes more, Lady Elizabeth will come again for now I will go to Young master and remind him. I opened the doors of his study and saw him sleeping at his desk. How childish of him… he can’t even go to his room and sleep on his bed. I stand by him and stared at him, his face was on his desk and his mouth is open. He must be enjoying his dream; I chuckled a little, he awoken from his slumber and scratched his eye, “Was my mouth open?” he asked with a sleepy tone, I nodded and smirk, “Yes, Young master. And you looked like you were enjoying your little nap.” He glared at me and stood up from his desk taking a glance at the window, “Where’s Lavina?” he asked emotionless. “She is in her room… sleeping, Young master. She was quite busy today.” He nodded and exited the room; I followed him and closed the door as we left. Miss Lavina and Young master are close to each other and I guess that both of them have feelings for each other. When Young master falls for this girl, he won’t be able to focus on the contract. And I bet his enemies will use her as bait; I hope Young master knows what he is doing. I opened the entrance door and there stands Lady Elizabeth and her maid, Paula, “Hello, Sebastian! Is Ciel home?” she asks tilting her head. “Welcome my Lady. And yes, he is. He is in the dining waiting for you to come.” She curtsied and smiled at me brightly, “Splendid. Thank you, Sebastian!” She slightly squealed then ran to the dining. Paula and I chit-chat a little all the way to the dining room, “Is she doing well?” I asked while walking; she shook her head, “I am afraid not… Lady Elizabeth sometimes stares at one thing then sings her favorite song, ‘London Bridge Is Falling Down’. But she said that she is alright… she just feels strange, that’s it.” We entered the dining room and saw both of them waiting for us to come. Lady Elizabeth and Young master has already been talking to each other; Meirin must have given them tea that I told her to bring out for them. Well it must be a miracle, she didn’t break anything. I bet Lady Elizabeth already knows about the 2 lovers… she is already giving them space. But I am glad that nothing bad is happening… I just wish that Miss Lavina won’t be a big wall to Young master. She is getting on my nerves…

~✧~

Lavina’s P.O.V.

-10:51 at night-

   “What?!” Ciel glared at me while raising his eyebrow; I told him my dream now, I want him to spend more time on Elizabeth more than me. I really don’t want that to happen… I’m just getting things sure. Ciel smacked his fists on his desk and shouted, “Why in the world would that happened anyway?! It’s was just one silly nightmare.” I looked away. Why is it so hard for him to understand? If he loves Elizabeth and not me everything would be back to normal. “Just act like I am not here or… I could leave the mansion if you want.” I suggested which made him angrier, “No. You will definitely not leave this mansion. Don’t you see Lavina? It’s hard to ignore someone you have feelings for…” when he said the part ‘It’s hard to ignore someone you have feelings for’ his voice was turning smaller. What to do… what to do… I started thinking, deep thoughts. Ciel likes me and I like him too… Ciel doesn’t like Elizabeth; he only likes her well as a cousin. “Fine… then what do you think we should do?” I asked him while pouting. He was also deep thinking and not knowing what to answer… but something came up in his mind,

“We should hide our feelings for each other first.”

♛ Author’s note:

Hello there my loves~! Thank you for giving me 600+ reads, please continue supporting my story and thank you for the ones who doesn’t want me to delete my story. Please leave a comment and do not forget to vote. I apologize that this chapter is kind of short; wait for the next chapter to come! :D  ♛ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 15.4K 59
When you and Ciel meet at the Queen's ball, you get together and get through life. Many challenges will be faced but will you two stay together? Noti...
93.2K 3K 39
After escaping from your captors you land yourself a job at the Phantomhive Manor as a maid. You've caught the eye of a certain butler but with your...
152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ 『 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 』 ↬ 10 • 01 • 19...
4.9K 187 19
After her favorite estate is engulfed in flames, she departs from London and from her best friend, Ciel Phantomhive. Ten years later, she has finally...